A New Start: The Beginning of...

By sleepylilacfox

This teen is no other than Irumi Suzuki. Why was this young teen there in the first place? Well, poor young I... More

Welcome readers!
Welcome to the Netherworld Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your Orientation Ceremony Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your new Family Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your New Look Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your Familiar Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Potential Playmate Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Cheerful Playmates Irumi-chan!
Welcome your First Friends Irumi-chan!
Welcome a glimmer of truth Irumi-chan!
Welcome to the Misfits Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Rank Owl Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Mysterious Ring Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Personal Tutor Irumi-chan!
Welcome your First Lesson of Magic Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Suspicious President Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Reading Aquaintance Irumi-chan!
Welcome Dinner Etiquette Irumi-chan!
Welcome Ambitions and Dreams Irumi-chan!
Welcome to Opera's Preparations Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Stressful Lesson Irumi-chan!
Welcome Elective Classes Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Determined Clara Irumi-chan
Welcome Execution Cannonball, Irumi-chan!
Collection of Drawings I've done for this-pt 1
Welcome the Beginning of Training, Irumi-chan!
Welcome an Interesting Development Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Final Preparations Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Sense of Forebode, Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Retribution of the Insane, Irumi-chan!
Welcome Vengeance is not always Sweet, Irumi-chan!
Welcome a little Reward, Kalego-kun!
Welcome the Newbie, Kalego-kun!
Welcome a New Wardrobe Irumi-chan!
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt 1
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt2
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt3
Welcome a Dance Lesson, Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Possible Mentor, Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Upcoming Rookie Hunt, Rumi-chan!
Welcome the Rookie Hunt, Rumi-Chan!
Welcome the Upperclassmen, Rumi-chan!
Welcome the Cannonball Battler, Rumi-chan!
Welcome The Apparatus Battler, Rumi-Chan!
Welcome Story Time, Rumi-chan!
Welcome to Opening Up, Miyumi-chan!
Welcome a Healing Process, Rumi-chan!
Welcome Another Lesson, Kalego-kun!
Welcome a bit of Memory Lane, Kalego-kun!
Welcome the Beginnings of Heat, Miyumi-chan!
Welcome the Warning Signs; Opera-san!
What If? Never a Warning, Rumi-chan!
What If? A Lost King meets a Little Bunny?
Welcome a Growing Concern, Opera-san!
What If? A Fierce Human Doesn't Want to go Back?
Welcome, Grandpa left for a Meeting, Rumi-chan!
What if? A Chat with Amaryllis!
Welcome Boastful Exclamations of Grandparents!
Welcome, A Goodnight's Rest; Opera-san!
Welcome an explosive idea, Rumi-chan!
Welcome a Night at Babyls, Rumi-chan!
Welcome suspicion and unease Kalego-kun!
Welcome to a Strange Room, Rumi-chan!
Welcome a Night of Surprises, Babyls!

Welcome the Guardian Irumi-chan!

911 58 11
By sleepylilacfox

A/N: No rest, no thoughts, just type. This is a more manageable chapter at 2500 hope you like! Please comment of any future things you might like to see happen!
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd eat her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was sold off to a demon by idiotic humans make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Irumi soared high in the sky, giggling in joy with her arms outstretched as the baby bird flew. "So fast!~" the girl sang in happiness before looking downwards to a sign, her eyes widening as 'danger' 'wrong way!' and other such signs were passed.

No doubt about it, the bird was definitely going into Cutthroat Valley!!

Irumi paled a little, hesitant to break the rules her angry teacher, Kalego, had set up. The man already hated her guts, she didn't like the thought of him hating her even more- no doubt that wouldn't give her an easier school life after all.

"H-hey I think we are heading the wrong way!" Irumi cried out. The demon bird cooed and squawked reassuringly and determined. It was going to fly her all the way to the finish line!

With a glint glimmering in the bird's eyes, it cooed, and sped further going even quicker.

Irumi, as merely a passenger could only sit and pale to a ghastly white, resigned to her fate that whether she tried or not her teacher is going to label her as a disrespectful rule breaker and hate her all the more.

Meanwhile back with Sabnock, the teen demon grunted in pain, cursing at himself as the guardian punted him across the rocky landscape. "Guh! That was dumb!! I was right, I'm going to die.." Sabnock coughed, sitting up onto his knees and glowered up at the magical beast in front of him.

'The guardian of Cutthroat Valley, I guess it's no surprise! It certainly lives up to its' name!' He looked down, gritting his teeth as the metal bars around his neck gleamed.

In a brash, defiant action. Sabnock shoved himself back onto his feet. Yelling as he chomped his teeth down on the Bronze tab of metal. A light glinting around him forming a war axe in his two hands.

His bloodline ability- Weapon Creation! He can create weapons out of any material that he is chomping on.

He roared with a battle cry as the beast snarled and growled, readying its talons. "Failure is not an option!!!" 'I..I must become the demon king at any cost!!'

'The demon king prophecy scroll?' Little Sabnock asked. 'This parchment says, 'He shall make one and all his loyal servants..' the small child read out in wonder. His father knelt and patted his head, 'My son, you are destined to become demon King, go fulfill our family's wish..' 'Right!'

Destiny?!

'Farewell Sabro, we will one day fight for the demon king's throne!' A mysterious figure sworn amidst a howling blizzard. 'Big brother!!' Little Sabnock cried out.

Fate?!

'Please big brother..become...the demon king..for me..promise..no-no matter..what..' a little girl gasped and struggled before falling limp, her small hand held tightly by a young Sabnock's.

Some promise?!

"None of that happened!! It's all a lie!! My older brother is a pacifist and my little sister is just fine!!" Sabnock roared as he bashed the axe against the beast's thick feathers leaving no damage.

"I want to become the demon King for only one reason! Because of all the things I could be!-THAT ONE IS THE COOLEST!!" Sabnock roared up at the beast. "Because I was born a demon, the coolest thing I can do is stand at the top!" He cried out, tossing the broken bronze axe to the side. Chomping down on the silver bar and with that choice of metal he formed a large blade into his hands with a grunt. Immediately, Sabnock sprung forward to clash the blade against the mighty beast's talons.

But it was no use, the blade cracked and dented, becoming weaker at every strike against the beast's hellish claws. Until the weakening blade got trapped between the beast's claws, Sabnock struggled to free his blade. It growled and struck, sending the sword flying far away before striking Sabnock and sending the teen crashing into a painful heap.

The demon teenager groaned in pain, nearly shoved off the ledge and into the river of lava down below. He gasped in pain, falling onto his back, out of breath. Every second that he laid there, the furious beast prowled closer, destroying rock structures at its every step.

"I..won't.." Sabnock groaned, sitting up and trying to ignore the pain his body is in. "I won't-I won't do it! I won't become a weak, pathetic, hopeless demon like him! Who never strives to improve himself!" He snarled, forcing himself to stand once more.

"I'm proud of myself..I have zero regrets! My ambition brought me all the way here! Yes! I will see my resolve through right to the bitter end!!!" Sabro Sabnock roared in rebellious fury. The beast raised its claws to strike the teen down.

Unknown to these dueling two, in the skies flew two onlookers. The child of the beast, and the other a girl with a bleeding heart. Without hesitation, Irumi threw herself off the young chick she had healed, and rolled to soften her landing on the rocky terrain.

With long blue hair whipping at the speeds she ran, and eyes glowing with power. Irumi's heart and form, tense; threw herself in between her classmate and the deadly guardian beast. Locket shining the slightest bit as some of her power leaked out, flooding her veins with strength and adrenaline.

Sabro gasped, eyes widening as this savior suddenly appeared before him. The small figure's beautiful blue hair danced in the winds and curtained his view of the demon he insulted this very same day and the beast that he fought mere seconds ago, captivating him with that royal blue shade.

"Hang on!!" Irumi yelled, looking up at the beast with her glowing blue eyes, an absolution weaving into her voice that made the beast falter further. A different image appeared before its glowing crimson gaze, flickering a phantom of a memory of a woman with similar hair-lighter hair, far longer and far more bright as was everything to do with that woman.

"Irumi!? What art thou doing?!" Sabro yelled, confusion encasing him completely and the feeling to protect this weird demon before him. This oddity that leaped out of nowhere to get in the way of the beast he challenged and fought.

Quickly, Sabro tried to shove Irumi away from the slowing down claw that came to their faces. The pair's eyes closed tightly as the girl tensed her footing to not even budge, arms still open wide in front of her classmate.

Above the two was the same baby chick that brought Irumi to this place, cooing and chirping at the great beast. Stopping the colossal creature in its tracks altogether, regardless of the fact it's aim was not to harm but to grab the familiar blue haired child.

As the baby chick chirped in some form of explanation to the larger beast, Sabro slapped and cupped the top of Irumi's head, gaining back her attention, never witnessing the strange phenomenon of her glowing irises. "I said! What art thou doing?!" Sabro demanded. "Ah? W-what do you mean?" Irumi questioned looking up at him as his large hand cupped the entire crown of her skull.

"You looked like you were in trouble! I was passing through and so I-well..." Irumi blushed looking away from him after figuring it was an explanation he was seeking from her. "I..I couldn't let you get further hurt here..you are my classmate.." Irumi stuttered, still looking away from the descendant of a great Lion Demon.

Sabro blinked, face turning red before stubbornly turning his gaze away from the small demon in front of him. Instead he peered up to see the beast that accompanied this great oddity that is Irumi. "Could..that be the child of the Guardian?!" He favored questioning this rather than continuing to interrogate the strange classmate before him.

"E-eh?!" Irumi gasped, looking up to the two beasts with stars in her eyes. "This is the guardian of cutthroat valley? And that's it's child! Wow you have a lot of growing to do!" She called out happily as Sabnock eyed the somewhat broken sword that managed to land not far from their position. The thoughts of attack playing in his mind.

But Irumi was operating at a different wavelength.

Cupping her hands over her mouth as she gazed up at the two. "Hey! Guardian, look your baby's foot is all healed up now! I understand why you were so upset now! Your baby was injured after all! But it's all better now!!" Irumi called out as she waved her wounded hand. Gaining the attention of the two beasts once more.

The great beast blinked, nearly bewildered but pleased, further and further proved that this must be her own offspring that has healed its young reckless chick. A delighted warmth spread as it made a deep grumble sound.

Behind Irumi, Sabnock stood, gritting through the pain as he picked up his fractured blade. A plan of attack still in mind. "No worries, we aren't going to hurt you!" Irumi swore and turned on her heel, looking up at Sabro sharply as he hefted the blade above his head. Cutting him off his war cry with a gentle "right?".

Further caught off guard, Sabro looked at the small demon Irumi in confusion. "Huh? What art thou saying? This is our chance to-". Irumi tilted her head, staring up at him with clear eyes.

"What?" She uttered in her soft voice. Just that soft, judgementless, but reassuring tone caused all his back talk to wither and die within his throat.

"Put it down," she advised gently, as if telling so to a young one who didn't know what they were doing. It wasn't conceited, it wasn't an order nor any sort of true demand. It was simply words empowered by those clear Egyptian-Blue eyes.

"But-I-" he tried to argue but the fight was leaving quicker and quicker as those delicate, rosy pink lips fell to a pout.

'Is a demon supposed to be so succubus-like even that damn Asmodeus isn't so!?' Sabro choked within his mind as his will was being trampled on mercilessly.

"Come on," she said, letting out a breathy giggle and gentle smile, outstretching her hand to him. "It'll be okay. I promise."

With shaky breaths, Sabro closed his eyes in defeat. The sword dropping to the floor behind them uselessly as just another piece of metal. His arms dropped to his sides soon after.

Irumi smiled even brighter up at the tall demon before turning to the Guardian. Smile never leaving as she raised both hands up in a surrendering gesture. Sabro; following her lead, raised his tired and aching arms back up as well.

The great beast grumbled once more far lower then previously, appreciation in its gaze as it took an earth trembling step forward.

Sabnock in response took an antsy step back as his mind supplied that it was going to finish the job and kill them both. But to his amazement the unexpected happened. The great and proud guardian bowed its head.

It bowed its head to none other than this strange blue haired demon, Irumi. The child follows suit having nestled on the top of its parent's head, bowing its head as well.

Sabro never thought he'd see such a magnificent, proud and deadly magical beast-the Guardian of Cutthroat Valley no less, bowing. Not contracted by the seal of blood and magic. But by mere deed and trust.

"The guardian..it's bowing!" He breathed out in a mix of shock and awe.

Irumi giggled, bowing back to the two beasts respectfully. "Honestly you are too kind! No problem, I was happy to help your little one! I'm happy for the both of you!"

She giggled more, smiling widely to the two who still bowed in submission to her will. The parent knew full well just who her creators were and immediately wished to do anything for this little blue haired youngling that even healed its baby.

'So this is the honor student Irumi..what an unbelievable demon!' Sabro thought, looking down at the undercover girl in awe.

"Ah!-hey don't go flying around too much yet if you don't need to! You just healed up!" Irumi scolded walking forward as the chick landed before her, stifling her laughter as the chick cooed and nuzzled against her face. "Ah-right! How are we going to get to the finish line?" Irumi questioned, turning her gaze to Sabro, eyeing his battered state.

"I indeed can not fly," he stated, not hesitating to show his wing root to his savior. Unfolding his wings to show that they were far too strained and battered.

Irumi scrunched her eyebrows in concern, looking over his wings gently. The Guardian began to coo and rumble low roars. "Ah?" Irumi looked up to the great beast. "You'll give us a ride to the finish line?"

The beast cooed once more in affirmation leaving Irumi to gasp in joy. "Thank you so much! That'll be a great help if you'd please!" She responded. The Guardian let out something suspiciously like a purr as it laid down, inviting the both of them to climb on.

Sabro Sabnock was once more caught off guard and speechless by how powerful Irumi seemed to be capable of bending a beast such as the Guardian to her will.

Afterwards the two climbed on, seated between its wings. Irumi knelt on her hands and knees, worried at pulling the soft feathers of the beast and harming the kind creature.

"You shall fall if thou don't hold tightly. Come! Thy shall secure you!" Sabnock exclaimed, grabbing onto Irumi's suspiciously round hips and pulled the secret girl underneath him, almost pinning the smaller teen between his abs and the soft fur of the great beast.

Irumi's eyes widened as she blushed brightly at the peculiar position and 'seatbelt'. "L-like this then? W-wow it's like being stuck between cotton candy and a rock!" She muttered in confusion.

Meanwhile as the Guardian took to the sky with its young chick chirping and fluttering around it, Sabnock became confused. He didn't think male's had such plush rears after all, he didn't go around  testing this thought and certainly wasn't going to start now.

But no matter, it was much better to rest his hips against something soft after his body was put through so much abuse in the fight. It didn't matter that Irumi had the rear of a feminine demoness. It just made the ride to the finish line all the more appealing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 355 16
An incredibly ordinary looking girl with an incredibly ordinary personally somehow ended up in Inso's law and now has to just live through the lemons...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.6K 186 5
•❅─────────────✧❅✦❅✧─────────────❅• ╰┈➤ ──❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ?❞ ▬ 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐬�...