Conquering Levi [LevixMikasa...

By Jeprody

To Mikasa, Levi is a someone who she doesn't trust Eren with. Knowing she can't beat him like he beats Eren... More

Prologue
1- Orders
2- Piss Off
4- Cut
5 - Invitation
6 - Drink
7 - Want to see you
8 - Captains and Daggers
9 - Ignore
10 - Sneak
11 - Notes
13 - Words

3- Offenses

5.4K 165 95
By Jeprody

Better if you read this first.
#RULES101
1. DO NOT CORRECT ME. I know that I might makes mistakes but leave them be, cause I'll correct those shits when I'm done.
2. PEOPLE WHO GOES 'SHE SWEARS TOO MUCH'. I know about the swearing, and I don't care if you're intrigued about it.
3. PRETEND THAT LEVI IS JUST AROUND 24-27 YRS OLD. Fuck, I wouldn't be able to do anything sweet with the male over 30+. The dude don't look like one! (not to mention the height)

Alright then,

Continue on
- -

Mikasa felt very satisfied how the first training came out and the first step of revenge on Levi. She almost topped him back in the training, but she could clearly see how Levi held back. His actions were not as sharp as when they fought to rescue Eren.

His speed, his actions. It was different. They were not present at all. Even the spark on his eyes when attacking, was not present.

But she saw the pissed look on his eyes, especially when Hanji started teasing him. At that dinner table, she smirked mentally all the time.

She knew that she couldn't beat the Corporal, at least not yet, but she knew she could always bug him, irritate him, make him bear her strange attitude towards him.

Although she was curious. When Hanji said that she might be one of his relative. She shooked off the feeling. She needed to focus.

She needed a way to make Levi ticked off one time and another.

She stood up and bathed. She wore her cleaning outfit as it is written in every room's bulletin board. Cleaning is a must, you filthy brats

She sighed and started cleaning in her own area of responsibility.

Damn that short evil man.

She hissed as she cleaned the bathrooms.

I'm the fucking lady. Giving me the bathrooms to clean.

She wipped her sweat on her forehead and stared at the spider webs above the corners of the wall.

"Stop staring and start cleaning" Levi sneered. He was leaning on one side at the door as he watched her with his stoic face.

"Tch. You're only telling me to clean those webs because you can't do it without a lift." Mikasa bickered lowly.

"I can definitely clean those filths in seconds. You can't beat me to it" Levi snarled.

"Oh, yeah, Corporal Levi's famous ultimately-unbeatable-spiderweb-removing" she rolled her eyes away from Levi and started cleaning.

"What a lousy nickname" Levi sighed.

"What? Not satisfied? How about the undefeated-making-walls-shine-spiderweb-cleaning? That sounds pretty good" Mikasa said. Note the sarcasm.

"Tch, you are a surprising one Ackerman, I'd like to hear more of your senseless humor" Levi said, throwing back the sarcasm.

"But I think I'd rather go make fun of your brother. He is a fun to pick on" he added. Mikasa stopped to her tracks, she clenched her fist.

"Yes. The way his blood flew at the court because of his stupid actions-"Mikasa interupted him by attacking him which he defended easily.

Levi saw her eyes beam. She kicked him as he defended it with only one hand.

"That kick was impressive. Not as impressive as doing that to your superior. Go clean the east dormitories, as your punishment" Levi retorted.

"Tss. Yes, heichou" she emphasized the word with so much despise in it and left Levi.

Evil. Evil as his height. Don't he dare to talk about my brother like that in front of me. Fuck who's the superior among us. I'm not letting him go away.

Levi

Just as he predicted. She does have a weakness. Weaknesses are fears. She fears that of what will happen to Eren. She is vulnerable when he is endangered. He is aware of their relationship, and how Eren thinks that Mikasa thinks of him as weak and needs protection.

The irony.

He sprayed on the windows of the kitchen and proceeded to training grounds after taking a quick bath.

His subordinates are as clean as the mansion. Sure he would not allow any speck of dust on his cadets, especially not on him. They saluted them, he walked passed them one by one and noticing a space between Armin and Eren. He glared at that spot and moved on, only stopping at Sasha's place to ask her.
"Where is Ackerman?" he asked Sasha.

"She told us that she will be late for training because she was facing the umh.. scrub-and-spray-until-the-eastern-dormatories-shine-brightly-as-the-sun-plague" Sasha gulped as Levi looked ticked. Others keeped their laughs contained.

Even in punishments she names?!The fuck would that be a plague?

"10 laps around the mansion" He commanded wearing his stoic face. He received the letter with a stamp yesterday from Erwin confirming superiority from the cadets, which means no halding back now.

He can order them around, make them clean over and over again, kick them in their faces if they screw up and train them till they were formidable.

The running would have made the cadets warmed up and alive. Mikasa arrived while the others were half way on completing the laps. Levi noticed her and glared. "Ackerman, in my office later for first offense on tardiness" Levi announced.

"But you were the one who made me clean the dormatories" She protested.

"You do not talk back to your superiors, Ackerman!" He sneered.

"And you do not accuse a subordinate of tardiness when you just told her to clean all of the eastern dormatories" She shot back earning a good fiery gaze from Levi. He straightened his cravat and cleared his throat

"I can't warn you forever, Ackerman. First offense for talking back to your superior"

"Fuck that!"

"Another for cursing"

"Aaaaagh!"

"Now join your comrades" he ordered. She shot him with a dark glare before sprinting away. He looked at her as she joined the others.

She was different from the others, he thought. She envelops unusual strength and skills for someone on her age. She is also silently polite. Levi and Mikasa respect's each other's authority in serious times but it all seems to slip away as Mikasa's grudge on him grew. What was her problem with him? Levi could not point out. What is something he said before? But thry didn't talk to each other. Why was she so bitter?

Smh.

Thinking, is this girl, this girl was somehow... he shooked away the thought. Of course she will never be like him. Unlike him, she does not have high respect on her upper commanders. But then again, he was the only commander which she lacks respect. Unlike him, she has many friends. Unlike him, she was reckless. A lot of unlikeness.

But like him, the brat was strong. The kick she delivered earlier, made him back away one feet. Very impressive indeed. Maybe she'll be promoted into captain two years or three

He was overthinking. He always does.

Once his troops were done on the laps, they proceeded to training.

The usual 3DMG training. He heard Mikasa name it the magnificent-and-incredible-slash-the-dummies-training. Senseless humor, he thought.

"The game changes from here and on. I will be slicing the life out of those titans and at the same time score. If you want a score, work for it. Be alert anytime." he roamed his eyes on them before disappearing.

Slash. Slash. Slash.

He slashed out 4 dummies already, holding back a bit as he realised that he should not be worked out. They were freaking rookies. But he won't hold back enough to demolish all of the dummies before the brats.

He saw movements at 2 o clock. Mikasa. What outstanding reaction time. Most of them would still stare on his position back there before flying off the air because of amuzement.

He saw Mikasa go after one of the dummies. With amazing speed, he slashed out the dummy before she could stealing from her, her first point. He felt Mikasa glare at him. The small smirk of the feeling of pissing Mikasa off was visible on his face.

Which was rare. Pretty rare.

He would robMikasa and the others of any opportunities to slice one dummy and was pretty successfull on it. During the hearing of the scores, Mikasa was pretty pissed.

"Jaeger,1"

"Reiner, 3"

"Braus, 2"

"Krischtine, 0"

"Springler, 4"

"Ackerman, 0"

"Rivaille, 39"

He pretty kicked their asses. He didn't listen to anymore of the scores as he headed back to the mansion first, satisfied of the scores.

The troops folowed later. Mikasa seemed super angry, he thought. They entered the kitched where Levi was drinking tea. He finished dinner and looked at his subordinates.

"Look at the situation as if you are fighting an aberrant giant. Those fucktards are fast, slice them first before they could slash you. Fucking simple. Your life or the bastard's. Slice or get sliced" he started a short lecture. His eyes spotted Mikasa.

"In my office after eating, Ackerman" he said. He stood and left the kitchen and went to his office to finish some paperworks.

Just by looking at all the papers pilling up beside his table made him annoyed.

He sat down and started his work, but bits of events that happened earlier made Levi doubt, but there was no way he would regret it. He wanted them strong, that they can slash all silly faces without him slashing thrm first. Especially Mikasa. Or did he want the other purpose?

The doors cracked open in a short while. Mikasa entered with stormy eyes. She sat down silently with her hair covering her eyes.

"For all the offenses that you did totay, you are charged of one week extra cleaning responsibilities which involves the eastern dormatories and the bathrooms, and that is no excuse for tardiness. If you want to finish this plague directly, then wake up earlier" he said not taking his eyes off from the papers.

"Why?" he heard her whisper weakly. "Why would you slice away my dummies?! Would you mind your own business, you retarted shorty-"

"You know you are different from all the other cadets" Levi finally looked up to look at her.

"Consider it as training"

"Training my ass. I'll consider it as a threat! That I am a threat to you because you know I'm unbelievably strong for someone at my age. And that you are jealous-" she spats.

"two weeks on eastern dormatories! and don't you fucking dare protest, Ackerman or else I will be sure to cut you out from the rest! Now leave!" It was the first time that Levi raised his voice on her making her shut up. He unconsciously crumpled the sides of the paper he was holding.

He hated raising his voice. It took to much energy and stress. It also made people more scared of him. Mikasa left the room in an instant.

When he was sure she was far enough he groaned, stood up and went to the open window. He ran his fingers in his hair, making his hair rise up in a short time. He sighed heavily.

He felt the guilt. He felt as if what she said was true. That he was really jealous, because everybody seemed to praise her.

And more over, he felt guilty for raising his voice on her. He hated the feeling of guilt.

It was then when he thought of Mikasa's features.

One of the reason that she was different from the others was her exotic beauty. Also, she had guts. She made him feel like it was not only them who gets lectures but also him.

Just by the way she speaks and the way she acts made him surprise every single time.

Mikasa Ackerman scared the living shit out of Levi Rivaille.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 881 23
Levi x Mikasa
2.1K 93 15
The happenings after 138 The Rumbling is over, but for Mikasa, Levi, and the two Eldian children left in their care, the aftermath of the war contain...
186K 5.9K 45
Mikasa Ackerman - a girl who is isolated from everyone, and would preferably like to stay that way. Until one day, when Eren Jaegar - a cool popular...
39.7K 1.1K 25
*Rivamika Fanfiction* What started out as complete hate transformed into something deeper as Mikasa gets to closer to the Captain. Levi never expecte...