KONO DIO DA!

By SR_2027

What happens when a person from the Earth is somehow reincarnated as Dio in JJBA Part-1? What bizarre changes... More

Main Characters Status (Spoilers Warning!!)
~~ARC-1~~
Chapter 1 - Reincarnated!?
Chapter 2 - Destiny Arrives!
Chapter 4- Stone Mask Acquired
Chapter 5 - What is Perfection?
Chapter 6 - Planning against the Fate
Chapter 7- Getting the dress back
Chapter 8 - Speedwagon, The best waifu!?
Chapter 9 - Would you like to work for me?
Chapter 10- Why are you in my room, step-bro!
Chapter 11 - Confrontation
Chapter 12 - Fight between two brothers (I)
Chapter 13 Being a vampire is not bad...
Chapter 14 - Vampire powers
Chapter 15 - Swords Fight!
Chapter 16 - Defeat
Chapter 17- Death of a Joestar and Rise of Another
Chapter 18 - End of Joestars and Jack the Ripper
Chapter 19 - Death of Zeppeli and friends
Chapter 20 - Turning Straizo into an subordinate.
~~Arc 2~~
Chapter 21 - Preparation for War against Hamon Clan and Stand Users
Sadge
Super Important Note
Chapter 22 - Pre-War Meeting
Chapter 23- *Title at the End*
Chapter 24 - Fifty Shades of Moses [ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]
Chapter 25 - Complete Destruction Of Hamon Clan and Aja Stone!
Chapter 26 - *Title in the End of the Chapter*
Chapter 27 - Stand Arrows and getting Stand
~~Arc-3 ~~
Chapter 28 - [Genesis Requiem]
Chapter 29 - Playing 8th Dimensional Chess, literally.
Chapter 30 - A Worthy Opponent Approaches?
Chapter 31 - Order or Chaos?
Chapter 32 - Eons long Plans and Outcomes
Chapter 33 - Fight for Survival
Epilogue
Discord Server Invitation and stuff.

Chapter 3- Reaching Joestar Mansion

498 18 1
By SR_2027

Chapter 3- Reaching Joestar Mansion

-------

The carriage slowed down its pace as it reached the Joestar mansion.

Dio slowly opened his eyes as he slowly stood up with a masterful composure and exited the carriage slowly and examined the Joestar Mansion calmly. Although he was a little excited, he must control his expression and emotion. He really wanted to pull the same stunt that DIO achieved but that will be very uncivilized to him when it will ruin his 'Kind Guy' image that he wants to show them.

The Joestar Mansion was a three-story building made out of bricks in typical Victorian fashion, resembling manors in the Queen Anne style. It was flanked by two lesser buildings of unknown use. The residence was surrounded by a brick wall.

The mansion had been the residence of British aristocrats for generations but was burned down as a consequence of the fight between Jonathan Joestar and Dio after the fight between them. The Joestar Mansion was subsequently burned to the ground due to Jonathan starting a fire in hopes that it would kill a vampirized Dio.

Currently, he has no Vampire related abilities and so the first thing he must do is to acquire the Stone Mask to cover up his back if something backfires. Although he really didn't want to become a Vampire any time soon, it's better to be cautious than regret later.

Dio doesn't want to startle the snake before he grabs the snake but its neck and uses the snake to extract all the valuable things that it can give to him.

He didn't want to start the original unhealthy Dio-Jonathan Rivalry at this moment when he is weak. He will slowly but surely rip the Joestars to their bones and steal everything that they could give to him. He just needs to act 'Kind' to Joestars.
Ending his musing,  I saw a Dark Haired boy approach me awkwardly. The boy did not even have etiquette and was looking at him nervously. He stepped forward as he asked in a mixture of a nervous and blunt manner, "You are Dio Brando, right?"

His actions made him frown a little as Etiquette was strictly practiced during the Victorian Age.

With how the boy was acting, it felt as if he was from a low-class uncivilized family. Just from one look, he could tell who he was.

Jonathan Joestar.

The son of George Joestar I, Jonathan was portrayed as an honest, kind, and positive man whose life was fraught with tragedy after meeting his adopted older brother, Dio Brando. In his battle against Dio, Jonathan becomes a Ripple user under the tutelage of the master Will Anthonio Zeppeli.

Looking at him for a split second, he showed him a calm smile and nodded to him. With the right actions, he would slowly and surely make Jonathan let all his guard open for him and at that time he will strike. Killing all the lifelines of Joestars in one single action before they get any special powers.

With a calm smile, he said, "Yes. And you must be Jonathan Joestar.", he extended his hands for a handshake.

His action made Jonathan less nervous than before as he smiled confidently and shook his hand as he scratched the back of his head with his other hand as he replied, "Yes, I'm Jonathan Joestar. Everyone calls me JoJo. Nice to meet you."

Just as he said that a dog suddenly rushed toward them. The Dog resembles a large and lean harlequin Great Dane with cropped ears. He was white and spotted with black.

This surprised Dio as he had to control his body from hurting him. Unlike the Original Dio, he hated dogs from his heart because a dog almost bit him to death in his previous life when he was a child. This gave him a huge trauma and started to made him hate dogs.

The dog barked at him as it wagged his tail in excitement, almost as if wanting his attention.

"Danny!"

Jonathan was surprised as Danny quickly passed by him and started to circle around Dio as Dio looked at him with a little cautious eye. Feeling no danger from Danny, Dio signed and he tried to caress its fur. Although he hates dogs, he will not just hurt them without any reason especially when the given dog was acting cutely.

As if noticing Dio's attempt to pet him, Danny leaned his head to Dio as he started to cautiously scratch the top of his head. Slowly but surely Dio started to lovingly caress Danny's head as it started to bark in a soft manner in appreciation.

Jonathan chuckled as he saw the scene and said, "This is Danny. Although he might look a bit fierce, he is well behaved and is smart enough to open doors. He is very gentle."

Dio didn't look at him as his attention was drawn to the main door as George Joestar decided to appear now. George Joestar was a middle-aged man of medium build and height. He is short-haired but has a few locks of hair long enough to partially cover his forehead and also has a mustache.

He gave Dio a small smile and said, "I see that you have made acquaintance with both Jojo and Danny, Dio. Please come inside. We will be family from now on."

Dio nodded at him and nodded at him and followed George Joestar inside as he inspected the interior of the house.

The main entrance led up to parallel sets of stairs. The doors open to a great hall with a recognizable chessboard-pattern tiling from which one set of stairs leads to the upper levels. The mansion is luxuriously decorated with carpets and sets of weapons and suits of armor.

Its most distinctive decoration is a Statue of the Goddess of Love in the main hall, which served to impale Dio and imprison him in the burning mansion. The anime added a fountain to the exterior.

"I welcome you to my home, Dio", George stood in front of every servant and continued, "You will be considered as a part of our family"

They stood in front of all the servants working in the house, three butlers and three maids. George looked at them and said, "Everyone, I owe my life to this young man's father. Treat him  as you would JoJo."

All the servants bowed and the head butler replied seriously, "Yes, my lord."

George then looked back to Dio and said, "Dio, this is going to your home from now on. Understand that I will treat you as my own son."

Looking at the sincere and honest man, Dio felt a little bad. He wondered if he should kill the man and all his bloodline.

Shaking his head as he destroyed those thoughts. Joestar's bloodline is not something he should take lightly of. They are the only reason why his original self would have suffered.

Dio gave him a bow as he said, "I'm very grateful for your hospitality, Sir Joestar."

George gave him a small pat on his shoulder and said, "You and Jojo are both young men. I wish for both of you to enjoy each other's presence." Pausing for a second, he smiled a little and continued, "But from what I had noticed, I can already tell that you two are going to be good friends."

Dio gave a smile to George as he then gave the interior of the house a quick glace that suddenly his gaze fell on one of the unique antiques hanging on the side of a wall.

Just a glance at the mask somehow attracted his attention to the antique. It was as if it was attracting his attention, calling out to him to take the mask. Unknowingly a small smile formed on his face as he stared at the artifact.

The Artifact was none other than the thing that played a major turning point for the JoJos.

-The Stone mask

===========

Next Chapter = [Stone Mask Acquired]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
2.6K 87 11
After the universe gets rebooted causing all but two characters remember what happened after the events of killing Pucci, which was you and Emporio...
18.5K 892 47
イリデゼント ムーン が バリアと反射を作成できま What happens when a Japanese Delinquent, a Righteous Japanese Student, an old American trickster, an Egyptian Fortuneteller...
92.3K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...