Beauty & The Beast

By drippynae

THIS IS AN INTERSEX STORY ABOUT ARI & YOUNG MA! Ari is a hardworking hairstylist. She's loving and looking fo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Q & A
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2

Part 2

3K 116 47
By drippynae

Ari pov

"I'm finna go" I looked at Kay

"You just walked through the door Katorah"

"And I'm walking out, the fuck" she snatch a shirt out of the bag. Since we're in Atlanta for the time being I decided to go and get us some clothes from the mall but the kids and I are flying out tonight. They have school

"You need to sleep" she looked at me "you high bro" I stood up from the bed

"Ariana gone on"

I pushed her arm "you back popping pills"

"Mama" Yomi run in and Kay picked her right up "we watch Tv"

"Later baby I gotta go" Kay kiss her forehead

Yomi put her head down "okay, later" she gave a small smile

Watch this.

"Okay maybe one episode" I rolled my eyes

"Such a soft ass bitch"

"Princess go put your pajamas on" Kay sit her down. Yomi ran out and I was about to be right behind her put Kay grabbed my arm "where you going"

"Leave me alone" I snatch away from her

She grabbed my neck and placed me against the wall "snatch away from me again"

"Katorah what do you want"

"Nigga you the one that was talking to me when I walked in"

"Well I changed my mind" she smacked her lips and let me go before looking me up and down. I grabbed my robe and put it on not wanting her to see me damn near naked.

"That's probably why we can't get along you not trynna give nobody no pussy"

"Wasn't you about to leave? Bye" I sit at the end of the bed

She shook her head at me "when y'all flight"

"So you really aren't going back home"

"Nigga my son is missing! Shut up talking to me" Yomi walked back in the room

They cuddled up in bed and I just walked out. For the time being we are staying at Miracles house and I know it's a lot because I have a lot of kids. "What's wrong with you"

"I'm tired of that nigga" she started laughing. I hardly ever talk about my wife with my friends because we all know I'm not leaving the bitch alone. "She swear this her world"

Miracle looked at me "well you allow her to act that way so, what do you expect"

I completely agree. "Well now I'm tired of it" the girl would probably ask Jesus himself to kneel before her

"Have you told her" I looked behind me. Katorah got it bad eavesdropping

"No and I don't know when I'm going to tell her" I have to soon I know but she already stressed and I don't want her saying shit out of line to me, well I know she is because it's her

Wife👰🏽‍♂️💕: I need a rental

I rolled my eyes. Of course she expects me to do something for her

Me: not my problem

I understand Bryce missing and all but I told her to put a tracker on the kids phone but her being her don't want to do it. Plus I told her I think Bryce is hanging with the wrong crowd but she never tried actually correcting it just beating his ass.

Wife👰🏽‍♂️💕: why do you always have to act so stupid all the damn time

Me: me acting stupid? Bryce is missing but yet not one report has been made

I was the only one that wanted to call the police. I think Jada dumb ass wanted to call them too but because she's on Kay's dick so hard she agreed with her

Wife👰🏽‍♂️💕: police can't do shit i can't .

Wife👰🏽‍♂️💕: Yomi damn near sleep

"I'm about to go get in the shower and probably take a cat nap. Wake me up if I have to take you to the airport or before you leave"

"Yes ma'am" I watched her walk to the back "was my ass that fat while I was pregnant?"

About ten minutes later Kay walked in "my daughter sleep"

"Okay" I shrug

She laid her head back and closed her eyes "I'm already stressing and you ain't helping a nigga"

Oh so just because she's stressing I suppose to ignore the fact she's popping pills and sleep deprived? I understand her soon is missing, trust me we're all feeling it, but getting sick behind it? Especially when you have other kids, selfish. "I said to go to the police Katorah. I don't know what else you want me to do or say"

"Rent me a car, got to the bank and get 80k, and I need some head"

I rolled my eyes "I can't do any of that"

"Nah nigga you can do it but you don't want to. That's Ight" yeah I know it is.

"I don't care"

Her phone went off and pulled it out her pocket with a yawn. "Yo" I looked at her "man I ain't trynna hear none of that shit"

"Who are you talking to"

She put her finger up and I pushed it down. Don't fucking tell me to hold on "they don't even know I'm alive! Them taking my son ain't gone cut it either! You think taking my son just some shit I'll let slide? They should've took all three of my fucking babymamas and I would've been cool"

"Shut you dumb ass up" because when she doesn't know my whereabouts the bitch be searching the city and when I did get taken, who was crying?

"His mama on life support? What hospital" I rolled my eyes. I hate her. "Man I just want to know what's all this shit is about. I ain't even been doing shit"

"Your old ass is going to get killed" does she not remember being in that hospital fighting for her life!

"That's Ariana"

"Who the fuck is that and why wouldn't it be Ariana? You don't be around no other bitches"

"Ariana shut the fuck up" I put my hand up and she grabbed it "keep your damn hands to yourself" she threw my hand "I need names and addresses. If my son ain't back in school by Wednesday I promise to Jesus imma go to prison"

I rolled my eyes again. "Can you take your phone call in there? I don't want to hear all that"

"So was that really a no on that head"

Ain't she on the phone? "Here you go showing out"

"Bitches think cause they got a ring they can stop doing shit" this time she couldn't stop my hand from colliding with her chest "I was just playing! This is Essence"

"Stop playing so much" I shrug

She put her hand around the back of my neck and started massaging it "but seriously, I keep asking people and I ain't getting no answers" I know she hates not having the power she use to have or something being out of her control "I just know they pussy, why kidnap a child? If you bout it get the bitch you got a problem with"

I put both of my legs in her lap. I watched her talk. Katorah has came so far. She is so sexy. "I love you" I mumble looking at her face. I'm so sad my kids didn't get her freckles. Yosohn had a few but overtime they just faded.

"Why are you looking at me in my face like that" She mug me

I rolled my eyes "trynna see how the fuck your ugly ass got my fine ass" I couldn't tell her that I was admiring her. This bitch be doing too much

"Ugly? Nigga you gave me three kids"

"My eyes was closed" she started laughing

"You got pregnant with Yomi by yourself" I started laughing as she put Essence on speaker. You would think they were raised together

"I got to hear this" Essence laugh as I moved to sit on Kay's lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck

"It amazes me how you just had a whole attitude with me now you all over me"

"Hey Essence"

"Hey girl" Essence laugh

"Okay let me tell my story. So we fucking, she riding my dick like the hoe she is" I slapped her. This bitch play too much "I say 'get up' and this bitch say 'huh' like what?"

"I didn't hear you" she trapped me with Kason. 'Keep the baby please' ugly ass bitch

"Y'all don't use condoms"

"If I got to use condoms in my marriage, what we married fah"

"This the man now calling. Hold on" and she hung up

I looked up "you look stressed out" I ran my fingers through her hair

"Yeah I am" she admit "you sleepy"

"A little"

"Let's take a nap before your flight"

I straddled her lap and her hands found there way to my ass and we went to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off. "Babe" I stretch getting up. I looked around not seeing anybody.

I unbuckled her belt and when I got to the zipper she grabbed my hand "Nigga stop doing that while I'm sleep. I don't be knowing what's going on"

Sometimes I hate having a street nigga. Once I saw her in the mall and walked up on her and I grabbed her hand from behind. The bitch slapped the shit out of me.

"Pull it out"

"You pull it out" she smile putting her hands behind her head

I stood between her legs and she raised her hips up and I pulled her pants down just enough for her dick to show. "Don't touch my head Katorah"

"Can I nut on your face" I rolled my eyes

"No. My lashes still fresh"

I watched her stroke her dick making me bite my lip "I'll buy you a bag"

"I want a new Cuban" she smacked her lips

"Some shoes" she try to negotiate.

"Shoes and a bag" she rolled her eyes

"Ariana I just paid your car note" did I ask her that?

"I told you to pay it off" I shrug

"It's not my car!" I started laughing

"Okay Cuban" I smiled and got on my knees between her legs

As soon as I put her in my mouth she was pushing my head down. I moved her hand off my head. I started moving my head up and down. "Mm" I always moan when I suck her dick. I enjoy it.

"Damn girl" I decide to slow my movement down "quit playing" I ignored her and just kept going slower and slower. She grabbed my head and started thrusting her hips. She stood up and mashed my head all the way down "Mm" she moan "eat this dick up"

She was fucking my throat until I heard footsteps. I tried moving my head but she had a tight grip "mommy" she let my head go and pulled her pants up. Yosohn came around the corner "why are you looking like that"

"Looking like what" Kay ask

"She look stupid" Kay started laughing as I stood up.

"What do you want" I ask

"I thought we had to go"

"Oh yeah. Go get Yomi"

"And Desmond" he nodded his head.

I walked to the bathroom "damn Ariana you sucking dick on your friends couch with a house full of kids"

I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and Katorah walked in and closed the door. She pulled her pants down "finish sucking my dick"

Why did that turn me on? "Okay daddy"

I got back on my knees and finished the job "nigga you said I could nut on your face"

"Nobody knew you was about to cum so quick" she started laughing "and I don't know why you still hard. Im done"

She stroked her dick "cause you know what I want"

"The kids are up" I stood up and turned the sink water in

She shrugged her shoulders getting behind me "I don't care"

"Well I do" after I rinsed my mouth out I stood up fixing my hair

Kay Pov

I pulled up to my house and got out the Uber. "Preciate it" I got out and entered my gate code. I watched that bitch close all the way before I started my walk up the driveway.

I unlocked the door and threw my bag right by the door. I checked on all my bad ass kids and like I thought they were sleeping.

Ariana was asleep in bed and I smiled. My baby look so peaceful.

I slammed the door and she sat up "Katorah" I had to laugh. Payback for all the times she'll slap me and pretend sleep "when did you get here"

"Just now" I strip. I climbed in bed

"Did you find him"

I actually did. I got the exact location but it's risky. I mean imma do it of course but wanted to see my family incase shit get hectic. Plus Essence don't want it to just be us two. "Yeah imma get him"

She wrapped her arms around my waist "you okay" 

"Yeah, you?"

"Well I did something" she rub my stomach

"What"

"Someway, somehow, I accidentally drove into the garage"

"Nigga what" I look at her "what car"

"Huh"

"Return to sender. I swear" I close my eyes "how's my kids"

She mumbled something "they okay. I love you"

I kissed her forehead "Ariana I should not be able to come through that gate, front door, open all your kids door, and you not wake up. You need to be alert especially when I ain't in the house"

She groaned "Katorah leave me alone. I already knew it was you"

"Bullshit"

"Don't nobody want these bad ass kids, well never mind"

"Nah I've been thinking. This Bryce shit can't have shit to do with me. I went to choke Jada up and she's like she was taking Bryce how I use to run the streets and shit. I don't know why her bitch ass did it but then again I don't know why that bitch do a lot of shit"

Ari traced my tattoos on my stomach "so what you think"

"I don't know yet but believe me imma find out"

"We have to talk about something important" man I'm tired of talking about something important. A nigga can't take a break.

"It's late Ari" I yawn turning on my stomach

"You didn't even tell me you love me back"

"More than life" and I mean it. I'll probably be dead if I never met Ariana.

"When I wake up you still gone be here or are you gone leave"

"I'll be here so get up and make me some breakfast" I put my arm across her

"Can I get a new car" I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.

***

I woke up to Yomi sitting on my back watching YouTube. She does this so damn much. "Yomi"

"Good morning" I felt her stand on the bed so I turned around. She started kissing me all over my face making me laugh

"Good morning"

"Mommy is cooking" she better be. A nigga is so hungry. I yawn and sat up "you so loud"

"This my room" I stood up and she immediately put her arms up to be carried "damn let a nigga pee"

"Don't say bad words" I waved her off and went to the bathroom locking the door.

I did my hygiene and walked back out picking her up and heading downstairs. "Good morning baby" I wrap my arms around her waist

"Good morning baby" Yomi tease

"How did you sleep"

"Good, how did you sleep" she pecked my lips and Yomi started whining "girl this is my wife"

Yomi wrapped her arms around my neck "my mama"

"Girl go to sleep" Ari say. It's always like this. Yomi don't be wanting Ari to touch me or nothing. Like, how the fuck you think you got here girl? "I had her first"

"No" Yomi say "who the princess me or mommy" She looked me in my eyes

"Y'all are crazy" I laugh "Ari my Queen and you my Princess"

"Can you buy me a crown? I want it to be white, pink, and gold! Please, can you?"

I started laughing "you spend so much money Yomi"

"Mommy wants a car!"

"I ain't buying it" she just got a brand new Tahoe. She just be begging

"Yes we have so many kids! I want an Escalade. The new one" why she telling me?

"Ariana we ain't getting no car"

"Yeah I know we not I said me" I rolled my eyes "I won't ask for anything for a week"

"That's it? Not even a month"

She looked at me "your kids be stressing me out! I can't even shower in peace. I just wanted the truck but whatever. I'll continue giving my all and riding in that old Tahoe"

Honestly I don't think Ariana use her own money for anything. She finds a way to make it seem like everything is for me and we all know it's not. Her nails? I want her nails to look good while around my dick. Her feet? I want her feet to look good in the air. Her eyebrows and facials? I want to look in her face and not see any problems. Her kids? I made them. Her food? I don't want her to die. At this point I'm use to it but damn I hope a nigga don't go broke.

"I'm not buying you a Tahoe and I'm standing on that" I ain't finna keep being her trick. She just got a new car two years ago. It still look and drive new. Girl is crazy.

She rolled her eyes "whatever"

"Buy your own car"

"For your kids to fuck it up? I think not" see? Told you someway somehow it's on me "I remember when you gave me everything I want" she let out a dramatic sigh "then I get a ring and kids and I no longer matter"

I rolled my eyes "Ari we don't even have space for another car" Ariana has a total of two cars and her suv. We have a three car garage and guess what? All her shit in there. I have two cars and my shit be getting rained on, kids be hitting my shit, and everything in between

"We gone get rid of that Mustang" I rolled my eyes

"We? That's my car"

"You put too much into that car. You don't even drive it" I have a 1965 classic mustang. I bought it almost two years ago and the bitch runs just not for too long. What do you expect from an old show car? Plus it's hard finding the pieces because of how old the car is and then they be taxing with the damn price.

"Ariana it's my money" I roll my eyes

"Money that can be spent on my truck"

"When breakfast gone be ready" I wasn't about to talk to her about this.

She frowned "when are you getting Bryce"

"Let me call Essence. When I come back have my plate. I want apple juice" I sit Yomi down and she started whining

"Girl hush" Ari say. She must be talking to Yomi cause I walked away.

As soon as I got to the room I grabbed my phone reading over my notifications

Day 2 of period, how's it going?

Yeah I get a period tracker on my phone. Ariana be lying.

Then I had some work shit that Ariana swear need to come to my phone. I just ignore it, get behind, and she do it. We might as well cut the middle man out and she do it.

I FaceTimed Essence and waited. "Hello"

"Damn bitch the phone rung too many times" I scold

"My parents are dead" sadly two years ago Essence had to bury her mom. Her mom and cancer and the lady was pregnant! She was damn near due but the doctor told them the risk of her being pregnant with them cancer cells.

Essence was suppose to raise the baby because we all knew her mama was gone die. The baby died too

Then we all know Essence took her fathers life "and I'm the next up! Where you at"

"With yo babymama, can I slap her"

"Go ahead, well, which one"

"The favorite one" I hear Jada

"Favorite? You the only one that want child support" and of course she ain't gone get it. It might be a lot of shit that I don't do but I know for a fact I make sure my kids are financially taken care of.

Especially Bryce. Bryce, Ari, and Yomi spends all my money. It be on shit that don't even need or want. Desmond is a fucking nerd and be wanting expensive ass toys, games, and gadgets but I know he gone make me proud, I believe all my kids are, but he's just so damn responsible. Yosohn on the other hand will play with a battery. He don't care his ass be chilling.

"Because your son is expensive, did you find him"

"Nah tell her what you told me" Essence snap

"I don't got to listen to you" Jada raise her voice "get out my house"

The phone fell and then I heard movement. Essence picked the phone up and she had Jada snatched up against the wall "talk bitch or I swear imma knock yo fucking teeth out with this phone" I would love to see that

"Bryce been running the streets"

I had to hang up.

Bryce running the streets? Ain't no way. This nigga can't even take his food back when they fuck it up. Fuck he got to hustle for?

I walked to his room and went right to his closet. I started grabbing all his shoe boxes. First I checked them because if he anything like me it's two stacks and a burner in one. It wasn't.

I grabbed six cause that's all I could carry at once. I opened the garage door and I couldn't sit the boxes down before Ari was in the doorway "leaving already"

"No" I walk passed her. Why am I doing this and I got slaves? I mean kids "Desmond and Yosohn" I start climbing the stairs

Finally they brought they big headed asses in "what we doing"

"Take all these shoes to the garage"

"Why" I looked at Yosohn. Ask to many questions just like his damn mother

"Just shut up and mind your business" while they did the shoes I took every Diamond this nigga owned. He making money, right? He can buy his own shit.

Once I get him imma beat his ass! I'm so over his little bad ass. He's been kicked out of every fucking school because of that smart ass mouth of his.

He get it from me. I know but we also know I'm bout whatever.

"What are you doing"

"He grown" I shrug. I already take care of enough grown people.

"What happened" Ari ask sitting on his bed "you know he's going to have a fit"

I let out a small laugh "word to Kenya herself, Bryce come on some stupid shit imma punch him right in the mouth"

She looked at me "that's child abuse"

"Open hand ain't!  So I'll slap him"

"I'll slap you stop yelling at me" I rolled my eyes

"Who even invited you up here? Did you make my plate"

She looked at the boys then at me "quit talking to me like I came from your nuts"

"Well technically" I laugh. She threw a pillow at me "Bryce a hustler" I ain't want to say too much in front of the boys so I hope she understood what I was saying. "And I ain't agreeing with that shit. I mean he ain't gotta do that shit and he know it" I got four rules

1. Get a diploma

Cause Ari helped me study for my GED. I ain't gone lie it took my dumb ass three tries.

2. No kids

If I'm taking care of you, why you adding dependents to my plate?

3. Respect women

Truly I just want them to respect me, Yomi, Ari, and my mama. Sometimes their aunts but they act like kids to so I'm lenient with that.

4. Don't be sneaky

If you can't directly do something then what the fuck you doing it for?

Other than those four things I really don't care what the fuck you do. I ain't hard on my kids at all. Yosohn could walk in with a full sleeve and I'll just be upset he didn't let me do it. Not whatever happen between him and Ari, their business.

"I'm just saying at least wait until he comes home. No telling what's going through his head. This is the second time he's been taken"

"That Nigga don't remember that shit" Ari gone save him, that's what she do. "And if he do imma tell him he tripping and that was a sleepover"

"I'm hungry" Yomi yell

I looked at Ariana. "I'm hungry too"

"The food done. You the one up here being petty and when he beat your ass don't be expecting me to help" yeah okay. I ain't that damn old

"Ariana shut up" she started laughing and we walked out

Why couldn't Bryce pull this when I was in my prime? And Jada should've been dead, shouldn't have just let somebody take my kid! You always interfere in that shit, my kids come before everybody. A nigga got a gut and I get tired when I walk downstairs.

My wife like it so I don't care

Vote & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 409 11
Just a heads up this is gonna be terrible. Hinata is secretly a famous figure skater that goes by the name Russian Flame. He is coached by his dads V...
156K 15.1K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
52.8K 962 13
This is a story about a wold that is so controlled by the government that by the age of 17 girls are taken from there family's and are forced to marr...
3.7K 175 7
Jaylen is an eight year old who lives with her mom dad and older brother who goes by kash. Jaylens father is a drug lord who doesn't play bullshit wi...