As Told By US

By just_amenze

This captivating fantasy world holds endless wonders waiting to be explored. From the mystical power of Hype... More

((𝔸𝕤 𝕋𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕪 𝕌𝕊 𝕆𝕔 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪))
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 {𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪}
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))
((LEGENDS $ LORE))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))
((LEGENDS $ LORE))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖))
((LEGENDS $ LORE))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))
((LEGENDS $ LORE))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))

((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))

38 1 0
By just_amenze

Warning: This chapter contains scenes of verbal, physical and psychological abuse. I will put a '#' when the scene is about to start. If you are uncomfortable with the above-listed content please do stop at the '#'. Thank you.

Normal POV

The most awaited day of the whole year had finally come, the Graduation and sending off of the seniors of Westcrow. The whole school had been in a rush since earlier in the week and today was the actual ceremony. The seniors would be blessed at the school's temple by a priest whilst holding a staff, this was wish them success in all their future endeavours.

Bella and the rest had managed to sneak into the dressing room where the seniors were getting ready.

"Hey guys I wasn't expecting you guys till the end of the ceremony," Liam said.

"We just had to come and see how you guys looked in your graduations outfits," Bella said

Female attire⬆⬆⬆

Male attire⬆⬆⬆

"You guys don't look so bad, "Alissa said

"Don't think I could say the same for you liam"Ezra mocked, "Hey not fair" He whined

"Psst guys the Principal is coming" A student who also snuck in came to alert them

"Shit, she just has to exist whenever something good is happening huh?"Ezra scoffed.

Ezra, alissa and liam ran out of the room but as bella was about to leave damien held her back

"Do you need anything?"Bella asked

"Here, I'd like you to put this on me"Damien gave her the golden badged from his uniform, he pecked her cheek before shoving her out the door. Bella stared at the badge and without even realising she had turned invisible just as the principal passed the door.

Bella rushed out to the corridor where she met ezra alissa and drax staring at something.

"Hey, guys what are you-"

"Shh don't sink the ship that's about to set sail," Alissa said she pointed in front of her at penny and maelyn.

"Um I know you can't overly accessories but I got this peony brooch for you, s-so maybe you c-could" Penny stuttered

"Thank you penny I love it, "Maelyn said before kissing penny on the cheek.

"Yep so dating," Ezra said

"Definitely dating, "Bella said

"So when's the wedding!"Alissa yelled out, penny and maelyn noticed them and their faces flushed bright red.

"Alissa?!"

"What? just saying what's gonna happen anyway" She shrugged.

> > > > > > > >

The ceremony had finally begun and all the students were gathered in the auditorium after the temple blessings were done privately, the seniors were to receive their certificates and the platinum got to make a farewell speech. One by one each senior walked proudly up that stage but none received the standing ovation that Liam, Maelyn and Damien got, Liam went first since he had the highest grades out of the three, then maelyn. . . .finally damien.

He approached the stage and all the students were rooting for him, he held the mic and gave the more formal part of the speech before digressing into the informal bits.

"I'd like to thank all the teachers, tutors, and students of westcrow for guiding me along my journey and even though we might not meet I shall forever hold you close to my heart"

"Awwwww" The whole crowd went, the girls were nearly fainting and the boys saluted to him.

"But there is one person, a very special girl who I wish to hold even closer someone who I have admired for years . . . ." The whole school stared in enisha's direction she flipped her hair waiting for the announcement

"Bella would you come up please," Damien said, the whole room went silent, enisha was frozen still and bella didn't know what leg to place before the other. She walked up the stage and as damien had previously asked her she put the badge on his chest, he slowly got down on one knee as a knight would when swearing his loyalty to a master.

"Bella swift, only daughter of Count and Countess swift, it would make my day if you could accept me as your partner[boyfriend]," Damien said holding out bella's hand to his forehead, the whole auditorium was chanting "Say yes, say yes, say yes!".

"Y-yes! yes yes!"Bella screamed, she helped damien up and they both hugged each other. All the girls rushed up the stage to congratulate bella, and the boys teased damien as well, but as all this positive chaos was going on one person as not having so much fun.

Enisha's POV

Everyone ran up the stage to congratulate them, and I have never been more irritated by anyone's smile in my whole life, but that was the least of my problems. I jumped up from my seat and stormed out.

"E-enisha are you okay, how dare he ask that low born to be-," Lady croften said

"Shut up you impertinent little shit!" I yelled that fool doesn't know when to shut up does she?. I raced to the carriage hoping the news hadn't spread far.

"But princess the ceremonies haven't ended-"

"And since when did i need a commoner's permission to leave, get me to the palace or I'll skewer you!!!" I yelled.

I clenched my fist till they almost bled as i scrolled through Hexagram, there were several students who were already live, i prayed all the way till we reached the palace gates. I didn't have time for walking so i sprung up and made a crystal bridge all the way to my palace. I snuck in but i was faced with her. . .

"Enisha, care to explain this"

####[Abusive content starts here]####

My mother, Madam[The title given to concubines ] Roana Hyperion, the emperor's only surviving concubine.

"M-mother i-i can e-explain" But before i could a swift slap landed on my face, my cheeks ached as i fell to the ground.

"Explain what, huh? Oh, you useless child as if your birth wasn't shameful enough your way of life is as well. . .am i never good enough huh? i begged your father to assure your legitimacy even if he couldn't assure mine" She picked up her small whip and approached me.

"M-mother please n-no. . ." I begged, my makeup already smeared and running down my cheeks

"Shh my child, i do all this so you can learn you know mummy loves you" She whispered, she shut the windows and closed the curtains, each strike of the whip on my palm and legs tore into my skin the pain was unbearable but this was her on a good day. 

Once she was done and the whip was soaked in enough blood she set it aside on a tray and came closer to me crouching down to my shaking body.

"Oh, my baby girl look at you with all these scars which man would ever love you, talkless of damien" She said her words hurt more than even the lashing i had just received, i tried to muster a few words

"W-w-why?"

"Why? at this stage, you still ask me why? Do you really think you stand a chance in this imperial den, that bitch Julianna is already assured for the throne and those two rats rubiel and elijah are already being praised, but what do they have that you don't?. . . . a secured legitimacy. You only got yours because you passed the imperial exam it's not your fucking birthright" She said grabbing my face with those claw-like nails.

"But just imagine you got engaged and married to damien, you'd be the next duchess at least you'd have a high ranking house to back you up, but no you were too useless even for that!"She said she approached the whip i winced thinking she was about to whip me more.

"Oh for dia sake stop playing the victim if you were even half as useful as that bella girl maybe i wouldn't have to waste my time doing this"

"Bella? why do you keep bringing her up?!" I screamed but the tray the whip was on was thrown at my face 

"You ask the dumbest questions, why won't i bring her up she's almost always valedictorian while you are always fighting for top 20, her father is stinking rich and has connections to all the greatest people and places the fuck do you have that she doesn't and i even heard she shamed you in front of a bunch of nobodies, if you can't even handle that then how the hell did i ever think you could get damien?!?!"She yelled, she threw more and more things around the room most of which were directed at me.

"Let me make one thing clear enisha, i was the crown princess' age when i gave birth to you, and i was 20 when i conceived you, i used to be a nobody but here i am, so unless you wanna end up like those dead concubines i advise you use the next 2- 3 years wisely and take back what's yours!" She screamed.

"Get out, go ask Eva to apply ointment on you, athose scars are getting uglier and uglier by the day"

"Y-y-mes mother," I said barely lifting myself off the floor, i wanted to scream i wanted to cry but the words just weren't coming it's like they were being blocked or forced back down. I have the imperial family's power a blessing from Dianatea herself but why can't i build up the courage to stand against her.

Am i really as useless as she says i am?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 162 26
The fates always find a way, the ichor they inhabit, to seek answers, they demand justice, everything you have done comes back at you, hunts you s...
312K 16.2K 50
𝐀𝐯𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐢 is like a crimson rose, a captivating allure to gaze at from afar, yet with thorns that can prick if touched. To the world, she...
26.3K 1.8K 47
YURANI ALEKHYA DEVRAJ....... A name, a title and living goddess of war. Where ever she goes a faint torment of fear follows her like shadows. Entire...
35 4 8
Step into the world of colonial India and follow the life of Annika Roy Rajput, the princess of Rajasthan, as she grapples with a past and a secret t...