Ashes - Resident Evil 7 [Etha...

By Yuuki241

You were sent on an undercover mission to infiltrate The Connections and gather whatever Intel you could get... More

Character Info: (Y/N) Winters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 12

701 27 0
By Yuuki241

With your memories now back you knew that today HAD to be the final day that Eveline could roam freely, after three full years of suffering under her and allowing others to as well it weight heavy on your mind on how many people you let die or must've killed while under her control.

'No don't think about that now, focus on finding a way to Ethan...but first things first I need to find a way to contact Chris...' You thought.

Exiting the room you were in you later found yourself in the room you remembered recording a 'goodbye' video for Ethan though honestly, that didn't do much as you had hoped in the past since clearly, Ethan was the kind of husband and man that would stop at nothing to protect his wife.

You sure scored a good one!

Shaking your head you looked around the place, walking up to the laptop you used to use in the past you looked at it, clearly it was broken though thankfully you remembered there wasn't much important in it since you had all the files and many other things in a USB that you had already sent off to HQ all those years ago secretly.

At least the important information on there wasn't stolen or that would've been deadly.

The door however that you used previously in the past was now locked tight, so with that, you headed for the elevator using the emergency ladder you came up to the top only to jump down the small hatch that led you to the bridge of the ship, thankfully one of the monitors were still useful and a headpiece was sitting there to the side.

'Good something useful...' You thought.

Approaching it you went through the camera's first looking for your husband's whereabouts, so far there wasn't much until you came across camera 5 on the lowest level of the ship, there Ethan had been encased in the mold as if it was holding him up there for a show. Worried you zoomed the camera in more though it looked like he was fine...for now...

"Hang in there, Ethan." You whispered.

When you pulled away from the computer for the moment you thought you saw Eveline there as she grabbed your arm calling you a liar but in reality, it was just a hallucination of her, sighing you really wanted this to be over with but first you needed to get into contact with Chris. And as if the damn world could hear your thoughts you heard the faint sound of the radio going off and what sounded like Chris's voice.

He was here! Or at least nearby!

Typing away at the computer quickly you tried to make a video call to Chris's phone and when it was pending you quickly put on the headset for easier access to communicate.

"Who is this? How did- fucking hell (Y/N)?! Your alive?!" Chris picked up the call.
"Yes! It went through thank god. Listen Chris I'm currently at the shipwreck right now. But I need to get my husband out of here before Eveline makes things even worse! Listen to me, Eveline is out there somewhere and-" You began to explain.
"(Y/N) look were on our way, just hold tight okay? We're nearly there." Chris informed you.
"I know but I can't sit around while Eveline is out there, it's my fault she this happened." You told him.
"It's not your fault, sometimes the mission fails and we can't do anything about it. But don't worry we're coming for you." Chris replies.
"Alright get here as fast as you can, I'll hold off as much as I can at this point." You replied.
"Don't you dare disappear this time, that's an order." Chris smirked.
"Like hell, I will, besides I got a score to settle with that little bitch. Oh! Before I go there's a girl on the property where I was for these past three years her name is, Zoe Baker. She's one of the few who has helped me please if you find her save her." You replied.
"Alright we will, I'll see you soon, Chris out," Chris replied.

After the call was finished you sighed and smiled, soon you and Ethan would be going home, though honestly, you hoped things would turn out okay as you turned and left that place to get to the elevator...only to find out it wasn't in the best condition. Groaning at this you knew you'd have to search the damn ship for replacement parts to get this damn thing up and running.

Finding or making supplies on the way you later found a lug wrench you took that with you to use it for the elevator to open the hatch that was locked up, tossing it back out the elevator doors you had jumped down the hatch itself and was finally inside the elevator however since it was broken down, for now, you began your search for the replacements.

This time however you pulled out your knife and had it ready considering with stuff like this now that Eveline knows you weren't pretending to be her mother anymore she'd send more of her little friends after you to stop you. But you too would stop at nothing to save your husband. After all...it was kind of your fault he was in all this mess.

'Not to mention I'll have to explain everything once we get home.' You thought.

First, you decided to start with the 2nd floor so you leaped up a bit and pulled yourself up to the 2nd floor, looking around you realized that this was the same floor you once stayed on while on this ship, checking the room you used previously you noticed it was only a bit messy though other things were untouched which was a bit shocking but not enough to get a reaction out of you.

On the desk, to the left, you noticed the 'mission report' of three years ago. Scoffing at that you ignored it and continued onwards, taking out any of Eveline's little friends along the way until you came across a room that had some weird picture puzzle. Figuring it out you noticed the small box that had now unlocked, inside were a few bottles of corrosive taking them you knew that it would be clearly needed on your mission.

Though since you didn't have a gun at the moment you used the few explosives you had to help you out but usually by the time they would go off you'd be out of there and down the hall or just in another room searching around to see if anything was left behind, or if there was anything else you may or may not need...just anything at this point really.

Going into room after room there was one that you had to use one of the bottles of corrosive on it, inside the room was rather well jumbled up with stuff all around. On the desk for some reason was the Captain's Cabin locker key. There you could get a gun finally and use the bullets you had made along the way.

Before you did anything else you knew you had to get to the Captain's Cabin and get that gun before going anywhere else, these things were easy to avoid on their own but you knew that if there were multiple of them around it would get even harder to go around considering you only had a few more explosives left.

By the time you got to the Captain's Cabin well you had only a few left, but thankfully you managed to get the gun inside that locker in time before switching to that instead and reloaded it up, smirking to yourself you knew you were fully equipped for this mission to finally be over and done with. But first Ethan's safety was the top priority. Heading off you jump down the entrance of the elevator and went back to the 2nd floor.

First, you were gonna search for the power cable that you needed for the elevator, which meant finally getting through that locked up the door, though after taking out one of Eveline's little friends before it could attack you used another corrosive bottle on the door and waited a short moment before the lock was melted and you could push through...it was the same area you had left and was thrown off from the ship all those years ago.

'No time to relive old memories, gotta keep moving.' You thought.

Making your way through the place you later came across one of those large shitty ass things that loved to puke up whatever the hell it was on its victims and for this fucker you used what was left of your explosives around the room leading in a few places before rolling off to the side whenever it decided to puke up at you. In the meantime you at times would lessen the power cable from its place any chance you had got, soon as they were in your hand you headed back for the elevator.

Once inside you took the short moment to yourself to twist in the power cable in the right spot, making sure it was tightly in. Now all you needed was the fuse for the elevator to be completely operational, with that done you slipped through the bottom of the elevator and down to the first floor. At the door, with the fuse you grabbed it out of where it was placed before and first before going back looked around for more supplies picking them up along the way as well as taking out any of the molded around you.

After your little search around you quickly leaped back up onto the elevator and for a split moment decided to take a short but really quick break as you sat there catching your breath. Once your let yourself rest a bit you then placed the fuse inside the little fuse box and not long after the elevator was finally operational. Pressing the button for the bottom level you quickly reloaded your gun even if there weren't many bullets used, placed your knife where you could easily grab it if needed.

Finally, you were gonna be able to save your husband, and hopefully, you were gonna get both of you out of there while still hoping for Chris to make it on time. This time around.

"He's waiting..." Eveline's voice rang through the ship.

Ignoring her you still continued forwards, you ran into a few of the molded but it wasn't much of an issue at all to deal with them later finding a few more explosives along the way. Those you decided to once again use for the larger molded freaks and dealt with the smaller ones with just a ray of bullets sent towards them.

You didn't stop for a second to quickly get to Ethan, it wasn't until you finally got through the doors of the room Ethan was held up in that you confronted Eveline once more.

"I need you to do something for me," Eveline tells you.

When she disappeared you realized that you might still be infected with whatever was around the place, closing your eyes for a moment you knew what you had to do...you had to get Ethan out of here before things got even worse for the both of you.

"Ethan..." You muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 629 13
{𝐊𝐚𝐫π₯ π‡πžπ’π¬πžπ§π›πžπ«π  𝐱 π…πžπ¦!π‘πžπšππžπ«} 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, an unlikely couple goes through the trials of being opposites while fighting...
6.4K 171 14
"Ethan...?" You couldn't find him anywhere in this giant house. You just hoped he was alive and okay. Taken place in 2017, the Dulvey, Louisiana inci...
5.8K 94 5
4 Years have past since Simmons and also that you haven't seen your husband in like 3 years, but knowing that you haven't forgotten about your husban...
52.7K 1.8K 34
Three years ago, your sister and her husband moved to Romania after... the Incident in Louisiana. The Winters have been living peaceful lives under t...