My high school life

Від pengu124

I'm just an ugly, lonely 14 girl who got moved up to Rosanna High school because I have gotten perfect grades... Більше

Chapter 1 : Possession
Relationships
Chapter 2: Suzie
Chapter 3: Who am I pt 1
Chapter4: Who am I pt 2
Chapter 5 : Untrustworthy
Chapter:7 Psycho
Chapter 8: Affirmation
Chapter 9: Exposed
Chapter 10: Changes
Chapter 11: Happy Birthday
Comedy Special!!!
Chapter13: Depression
Chapter 14: Death- The End
Note
Note #2
Epilogue
Final Note
Thank You!!!

Chapter 6: Recovery

686 33 5
Від pengu124

I snuck out of the house and went to a nearby church. I slept there for the night. I just wanted solace from somewhere I could trust 'cause I felt like there was nowhere else I could go and nobody else I could trust. I knew what I wanted to do.

It was Christmas Day.

I went back to my room at about eight o'clock and I just huddled myself in my room. I didn't see anyone. Eventually my mother brought me up my present.
"Merry Christmas" she whispered as she came in.

I didn't reply.

"Here's your present" she told me with a small smile on her face.
I opened it to find a cat in a cage.
"What is wrong with you!" I exclaimed. "This living being could have died, why did you wrap it up? It could have suffocated!"
"Relax, I only wrapped it up right now" my mother replied.

I sighed with relief.

"Brruuh" the cat meowed.
I was surprised. It can't meow properly. It just sounded like it was trying to imitate a stomach growl.

"Take her back" I said.

"But-" my mother hesitated. At least name it".

"Fine" I sighed " her name is Marina, 'cause she looks like a Marina".

"Ok then my mother announced " then I now decree her name as Marina the cat!".

"Then leave" I shouted.

My mother slowly backed out of the room.
I didn't want to let any of them know what I was doing. I just wanted to spend the rest of my time in peace. Days after days past and I didn't leave my room. It was only like, a week but it felt like months. Every hour was agonising and lonely, I wondered if I didn't meet them at all if I would be feeling this, if I would have ever felt this. I refused to eat or drink anything. I didn't want to be noticed or thought of anymore. I even refused to see anyone. Little by little I secluded myself from all of them, and became a shell of my former self.

David's P.O.V
After we didn't see Zara for two weeks. We went to Jake's mansion to discuss our next actions.

"Well, that was unexpected" Kyle sighed.

"Still, I didn't think that Zara would be so weak" Alex commented.

"I noticed it and tried to help but" Sebastian inputted "my initial idea didn't go quite to plan".

"I think we all know that" Jake commented, sounding a little jealous.

"Maybe she wasn't the best person for us-" Robert tried to say but was cut off.
"No!" David exclaimed "Anyone would be shaken up if they were just........ jumped on like that".

"But if she can't handle this then how could she handle........that", Jake questioned woefully. "If she's like this for how many days then how will she be when it happens".

We all went quiet. We realised that if she isn't strong enough then she will not be able to handle us when ........that happens.

"I have an idea but you guys will seriously have to listen to me and do exactly as I tell you" Anthony replied.

He explained his plan in full detail. Outlining all of our parts making me the main person included.

"So, what do you think" he asked.

"It's incredibly risky and there are a lot of plot holes" Sebastian began to say "But in theory it is a full-proof plan".

"But If she doesn't pass then......" I started.

"Then it can't be helped but to........let her go" Anthony answered indifferently.

"No" Jake cried "we can't leave her like that!".

"Then agree, trust in Zara" He coaxed us like the Devil himself.

"I'll agree" Kyle sighed "I want to believe in her".

"Me too" Alex agreed "I'll agree".

One by one they all agreed to the plan except me.

"Why are you still worried" Anthony asked slyly.

"Cause! If this doesn't work then Zara will..........." I answered fearfully.

"I have faith in her" Robert said in a calming voice. "You should too".

"Fine!" I shouted "I'll agree".

Now that we had all agreed, we planned to execute it as soon as possible. As we were leaving I noticed something. The bodyguards that I put patrolling Zara's house said that Zara had not left her room and from what they could see, nobody went into her room for a week.

"Hey guys" I called. "Zara hasn't left her room for a week".

They all thought about it seriously and eventually realised what I was insinuating.

"I guess we have to start the plan sooner than I thought" Anthony commanded "Go to her house and do your job, but whatever you do, don't get weak! It's for Zara's sake."

"Fine" I sighed.

I first went to my house to grab supplies just in case my assumption was right, and then I head to her house. Zara's older sister Anastasia answered the door. The moment she saw me her eyes went wide.

"H-hi" She stuttered.
"Good afternoon, my lady" I took her hand and kissed it out of courtesy.

"You're David Kayden, you were on the cover of young billionaires weekly!"

"I'm surprised that someone of your stature has a knowledge of me, I'm honoured"

"What are you here for?"

"I've come to see Zara, your younger sister".

Immediately she rolled her eyes.

"She's in her room, but I doubt she'll see you" she answered enthusiastically "but you can still come in!".

I walked in to find Zara's mother sitting forlornly on their couch. She as well stared at me with wide eyes but seemed like she was about to cry. I explained to her why Zara was like this but I didn't tell her the exact reason. She was very stubborn though, I just felt like I couldn't tell her unless Zara wanted her to know. After our conversation, I asked her respectfully.

"Now that you understand the situation, won't you please let me see her".

"Please tell me, why is she like this, who did this to her" she begged. I could feel the sorrow in her words.

"I apologise, I just don't think it's best that I tell you" I quietly answered.

"But I'm her mother!" She cried "why can't I know these things, why won't you tell me!" Tears began to roll out of her eyes. I got out a tissue and dried her eyes.

"I sincerely apologise but I don't feel like telling you is the best thing to do at this time" I replied, begging her "but please let me see Zara!" I bowed my head.

Zara's mother seemed to see how strongly I felt about this and she calmed down and began to tell me what she knew of Zara's condition.

"She won't come out of her room and she hasn't eaten or drank anything since" she said sniffling.

"Wait but she hasn't eaten or drank anything?"

"Yes?"

My assumptions were correct. I quickly ran up to Zara's room with Zara's mother, followed by Anastasia. Zara was passed out on her bed. She had planned to starve herself to death. I calm, quiet yet agonising death. I was surprised Zara would pick such a way. Zara's mother and Anastasia started to become hysterical. I quickly calmed them down and was going to give Zara the medicine I had brought beforehand.

"Crap, she can't swallow it" I whispered.

I put it in my mouth and gave Zara the medicine mouth-to-mouth to make sure that the medicine actually went down. She didn't wake up after a few seconds, and I began to get incredibly worried.

"It should have worked immediately" I questioned. I kneeled down beside Zara's bedside. We're we too late? Was she actually gone?

"Zara, Zara!" I began to call out while shaking her.

She opened her eyes. Immediately she sprung up in a coughing fit. A incredibly large sense of relief washed over me. I felt like hugging her and never letting her go.........but that wasn't part of the plan. I stood up and looked at her.

"Don't do this again" I said slightly sternly, trying not to put any feelings in my voice. She just stared at me and didn't reply. I walked out of the room and was going to leave the house when Anastasia caught my arm.

"Are you ok?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"I'm fine" I said very indifferently, a bit like Sebastian did before.

"Are you really ok" she questioned." It's ok, you can tell me, I'll listen to you".

"It's nothing really, I'm just getting a bit tired of her" I replied. I then glanced around the house.

"This place is a bit small, come over to my house sometime". I told her with a smile on my face. She began to blush which made her look really cute. I poked her cheeks.

"What was that for!" She called out.

"Your cheeks just looked so cute, I couldn't resist" I replied playfully. She blushed again. I smiled at her and left.

I went back to Jake's house by limousine, where the other guys were. They all looked at me when I came in.

"It's begun" I replied to them. They all had distraught looks on their faces except Anthony. He looked at all of them.

"Guys, I know that this seems a bit harsh but it's for Zara's sake" he tried to console "Do you think I want to see David doing this? I don't, but it's for Zara's sake so I want to believe that Zara's strong enough. That's why I suggested that so guys, please believe in her".

They all looked a bit better but none of them really looked ok with this.

"From now on, David, I want you to continue on with what we've told you now and log each time you go in our private chat, remember, we are depending on you". He instructed.

"I'll do my best" I replied half-heartedly.

We all want to the shooting range to get our minds off of this problem. At around 9 o'clock we all went home. I stayed up until 2 o'clock worrying about Zara. I just hoped she was fine at her house. I eventually went to sleep..........................hoping that tomorrow would never come.

P.S. Shout out to Goldenunderwear, a great writer who recently got 1.3k followers.

Vote

Comment

Share

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

16.6K 336 51
You don't do love, you don't do relationships. The only people you are close to are your cousin and friends. That is until two new boys go to your pr...
39.7K 946 18
"𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝙸'𝚖 �...
Something About Blue (S.A.B) Від Sky

Підліткова література

2.1K 122 43
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
Lux club Від Myya.B

Романтика

5K 429 117
(Y/n) Gray 16 year old transfer student. She has short black hair, dark brown eyes, and a scar running down her cheek. Smart, great at sports, sarcas...