Coffee Shop | Elizabeth Olsen

By justwords07

Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn... More

1: Hastings
2: Safe Space
3: House Guest
4: I'm Okay
5: Home
6: Park Bench
7: Friends
8: Sisters
9: Comfort
10: Scarlett
11: Thanksgiving
12: Dinner
13: Cassie's Birthday
14: Ruined
15: Help
16: Facade
17: Birthday Night
18: The Hangover
19: First Date
20: Talking
21: I'm Not Him
22: Rings
23: Halloween
24: Charity Event
25: Touch
26: Pathetic
27: Keys
28: New Year's Eve
29: Proud
30: Upset
31: Jr's Birthday
32: Ice-Cream Date
33: Valentines Day
34: 3 Little Words
35: Lizzie's Birthday
36: Pushing
37: Feelings
38: Talks
39: Caught
40: Paris
41: Shoots
42: That Girl
43: Freak Out
44: Future
45: Carrying My Shit
46: Prints
47: Packing
48: Dancing In Grocery Stores
49: Phone Calls
50: Set Day
51: Shoot Day
52: Apologises
53: Birthday Surprise
54: Flashbacks
55: Feel Or Deal
56: Plans And Promises
57: Christmas cookies
58: Plague
59: Christmas
60: Red Carpet
61: Sorry For Your Loss
62: Missed Calls
63: Dreams
64: Manic
65: Home
66: House Warming
67: Press
68: I can't
69: Fix It
70: Healing
71: Good News
72: LA Summer
73: Chanel
74: Happiness
75: Planning
77: Insecurity
78: Date Night
79: Messy
80: Dependant
81: Hen Party
82: The Wedding
83: News
84: Pregnancy
85: Kailani
86: Aunty Scarlett
87: Coffee Shop

76: Dresses

3.4K 117 26
By justwords07

"Oh come on you can't still be being moody with me it was a joke." I hear MK say before Nell and she entered the kitchen I looked at Scar and she shrugged not knowing what was going on. Nell has been stressed. More so than I've ever seen her before, she's a very relaxed person often too relaxed for my liking almost like she just doesn't care. But she's taken a lot of the wedding stuff in so I don't get overwhelmed but now she's getting overwhelmed and we need to find a healthy balance where neither of us is overwhelmed. And MK has really been on a mission to annoy Nell. We got ready for dinner last night and Nelly was being sweet taking photos of Scar and me and MK pushed her into the pool fully clothed with her camera that's now broken.  

"You need to tell her to leave me alone." She says coming over to me I wrapped my arms around her protectively.  She rested her head on my shoulder briefly when I started to speak she sat up again. "Mary-Kate quit it," I tell her sharply knowing Nell is in no mood just by the look on her face. "She's being moody," MK says like a child. "What did you do this time?" Ashley asked amused. "Died the fur on her Gucci loafers." "I got her those!" I say now annoyed too. "That's not funny," I say when she begins to chuckle and smirk. "I'm gonna go see mum at work." She sighed walking away only to reach the entrance of the kitchen before MK started to talk. "Oh come on Nell."  She spun to face her and I could see her eyes change in an instant she was beyond pissed. "No, you've pissed me off." She says firmly. Scarlett and I made eyecontact before looking back at the two. They never argue or annoy each other to the point where it's serious. "What has been your problem for the past two days you've done nothing but be a bitch to Lizzie and annoy me. What is wrong?" Mary-Kate looked shocked that Nell just flatly said that but it was very on-brand for her she doesn't care who she is in terms of her status. "Nothing." MK managed out still stunned that Nell snapped the way she did. "Then quit being an ass to her." She says gesturing to me. Nell does eventually go on a walk with Scarlett they haven't spent much time together since they got here because my sister has been being an ass.

"What is your problem?" Ashley asked MK when the girls left for their walk. "Nothing." Ash raised an eyebrow at her and scoffed. "What?" "You're an ass, yes but you're not a child. You've been acting like a child for the past two days." She pointed out, that I stayed quiet listening and observing. When the twins call each other out it's best to stay out of it.  "I'm not being a child?" "You've been acting like one. Throwing things at Liz, waking people up in the middle of the night, dying people's clothes... Really Mary-Kate?" "I'm having a bit of fun with my friend." "You broke her camera." She pointed out. "She can get a new one." "It's not the point. She's told you, you're annoying her. She's made it pretty clear, stop pushing her." She rolled her eyes and made herself a cup of coffee.

"Are you okay? Has something happened?" Ash asked changing her tone with her. MK just shrugged. "Talk to us." She requested. "They're getting married in a few months." "You were happy about that." "What are you trying to do piss her off so much that she leaves me? I don't need help with that." "Oh come on Elizabeth. She's obsessed with you she's not going anywhere." Mary-Kate said shooting me a look. "Then what are you trying to accomplish?" I asked her. "She's obsessed with you." I was confused. "You're jealous?" Ash questioned, reading her twin quicker than I could. "Who wouldn't be?" "You like my fiancé?" "No, not like that, not anymore." "What?" "Liz, let's hear her out okay," Ashley says standing between us holding her arm out to me to stop me from going to MK. I think my life is a big practical joke on me. One thing after another. My sister had to be joking right now, this had to be part of her attempt to annoy everyone in the house. It couldn't be real. 

"She never told you did she?" MK asked with a look I couldn't figure out on her face. Hurt? Confusion? Anger? "Tell me what?" I asked confused, what was going on. "It was years ago." She dismisses but I wasn't going to let her slither out of this. What was going on? "We've been together for 4 so it better have been fucking years ago." I felt myself losing my temper with her. I have a short fuse when it comes to people taking Nell from me, I worried all the time I wasn't good enough for her so when other prospects appear it agitates me.  "Liz," Ashley warned. "Just before you both stopped talking, before Cassie's birthday." I nodded. "I told her I liked her, that I had feelings for her and I think we should be together. She was drunk and sad about something and I was drunk." She makes mistakes when she's drunk and sad. I closed my eyes not wanting to hear the rest of the story. I knew how this one ends. I know what she does when she's drunk and sad. I've seen this story play out before. "She told me she was falling in love with someone else and it wouldn't have been fair to me or them." I opened my eyes and frowned looking at her making sure she wasn't lying to me. Had I just heard that right? "She put me to bed and stayed in the lounge that night. We spoke about it in the morning." I nodded telling her to go on. "She told me she was falling for you." She looked me directly in the eyes. "And you never told me?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "I mean you kissed her like two weeks later so what did it matter?" She shrugged. "It matters because we didn't speak for weeks after that kiss." "Which was your own fault." She pointed out, rather bluntly. "We could have been together from then," I say, getting annoyed again."Do you not prefer the idea of her telling you herself or me telling you?" I shrunk back knowing she was right.

"We've been here two days and she's not even suggested us spending time together. She's spent most of her time with you, she's even gone out with Scarlett and the baby." "Because they're friends, and the baby, is our Goddaughter." I pointed out. "Plus you've been bugging her the whole time you've been here," Ash added. "I wouldn't want to hang out with you." MK looked at Ash at her comment. "I'm just saying you've not been the most appealing person to be around." "So you're jealous that I'm marrying someone that I've been with for almost four years?" I questioned. "She's not going to be my friend anymore, she'll be yours. Your wife, not my friend." "Nell won't completely disregard you she's not the type." "She's literally been attached to you this whole trip." "It's been two days." I point out. "And she's never normally like this. The closer the wedding gets the more you two become attached." "She's going to be." "Why?" "Because. She is. I don't need to explain why." She was trying to protect me in her own way, her anxieties coming out about my health and our future baby's health. "Has something happened? Is Robbie back." "No, Robbie's not back," I say firmly. If he was back I think Nell may have murdered him by now for, ever laying a hand on me. "Then why? She's protective but not this much. She joins in with me teasing you and she likes her space." "She does, yes." "Then why?" She pushed, trying to read me and what I was hiding. "We got some news. That's it. I'm not talking about it anymore." I hold my hands up and walk away. I hate keeping secrets but I couldn't tell them about this. I wasn't ready to talk about it and Nell wasn't ready to have people knowing either. 

------------

I waited in our room until Nell came back, I heard her and Rose laughing, and I smiled to myself before going downstairs now dressed and ready for the day. "We need to talk," I tell her seriously. Her smile falls when she hears my tone. She handed Rose to Scarlett and followed me out into the garden. I closed the door and we walked over to the pool sitting down facing each other. "Is everything okay?" She asked looking nervous. "Well, you tell me." She tilted her head confused. "Why didn't you tell me Mary-Kate told you she liked you?" She sat up straight. "You didn't need to know. It happened before we got together." "Did anything happen? Did you kiss her?" "Has she said I kissed her?" She stood up anger surging through her body. I tugged her wrist making her sit back down. "I'm asking you a question." "No." She says flatly. "Did you sleep with her?" "No." She said more defensive this time. "You think I would have kept that from you?" I shrugged. She rubbed her face. "Do you trust me?" "Yes." "Then why are you asking me this bullshit? Has she said something?" She seemed completely over this already. She probably was, I was constantly bringing my insecurities up and projecting them on her, upsetting her and starting arguments with her. "She told me what happened that night." "The truth. Or what she thinks happened?" "Seemingly the truth," I say, looking at her she was still annoyed. "I didn't kiss her, I didn't sleep with her. I put her to bed and I slept on the sofa downstairs. We spoke in the morning and I told her I had feelings for you and it wasn't fair." "Why didn't you tell me?" "It happened before we got together. Do I have to go through every time someone told me they had feelings for me?" "Yes, if it's my sister!" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. MK and I both understood we're just friends and that's all we'll ever be because I'm in love with you. I'm marrying you. I didn't think it was relevant it happened four years ago."

We sit quietly for a few minutes. "The doctor called whilst I was out with Scar." She says. My head snapped up to look at her. "And?" "My eggs are healthy we can use them if we want to still go ahead with it." She spoke in a monotone. "But if you're postponing the wedding I'd rather not go through with it." She says. "I'm not cancelling our wedding over this. I was just upset you didn't tell me." "She could have told you too. It wasn't just me that was involved and she's your sister." "You're my wife." "I'm sorry." She says. "Me too." "I don't want to postpone," I tell her, keeping eyecontact. "Good." She leaned forward and pecked my lips before sitting beside me on the sunbed.

"So?" I asked. "So." She said back. "We're going to have a baby." I couldn't contain my smile. "We are!" I looked at her and she looked happy about the idea of us having a baby. She pulled me onto her lap and we kissed for a while our hands getting lost in each other's bodies. "We're having a baby," I say nudging my nose against hers. "I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together, Elizabeth." "It's already starting," I whispered back. "It's going to be okay?" I asked her. "It's going to be okay." She assured me. "You're here?" "I'm here." We kissed again until we got interrupted by the toddler tapping us. "Hey, baby girl," I say scooping her up and sitting on my lap. "She wanted to ask you something," Scarlett said standing closer to the pool. "Ice cream," Rose said. We both chuckled. "Yes, you can have some ice cream, Princess," Nell says pecking her head.

------------

SCARLETT'S POV

Seeing them with my daughter always made me so happy. They adored her and yes they spoilt her and yes they gave in to her every want but they loved her so unconditionally and they weren't just spending time with her because she was my daughter and they felt like they had to. They truly loved Rose with everything they are. They taught her things and I was grateful for her to have such fantastic role models in her life two hard-working independent strong women to show her how things are done.

They were currently dancing around the lounge, Nell had ice cream on her clothes and hair thanks to my daughter but she didn't care and Lizzie had a sticky kiss mark on her cheek again because of my daughter. They were singing to her as they danced like crazy people.

"Can you imagine them with their own children one day?" Ashley asked me sitting beside me. "I can and they're going to be amazing," I say still watching them with a fond smile on my lips as I watched them Lizzie held Rose and Nell's hand Lizzie's hand spinning them under their arms. Rose's smile was huge her eyes wide as she enjoyed the moment with her aunties. "Do you think it'll happen soon?" I asked. I was worried that they wouldn't have time for Rose when they had their own little one to focus on, but then again it might make them more accessible because I know how they both feel about parenting and they want to be hands-on. "I'm not sure? They've not mentioned anything in a while. With what happened last year I think it was really hard on them." Ash declares. "Yeah, it was. It hit them both so hard." "So I think they might put it off for a while at least. Get the wedding out the way, they've been speaking about moving to England recently." "They have?" I asked surprised, Nell hasn't mentioned it. "Yeah, Lizzie mentioned it the other day. It's where they're going on their honeymoon... They're looking at houses whilst they're there." "Oh wow." So they will be in a different country, a different state is bad enough. "I don't know how fixed that Idea is. Nell hasn't mentioned anything to us about it." "If Lizzie wants it, she'll move." "Lizzie wouldn't push such a big thing like that. If Nell doesn't want to then they won't." I wasn't so sure. Lizzie is her princess, she gets what she wants and Nell would do anything to put a smile on her face it's where she gets her happiness from, making Liz happy makes her happy. So if England made Lizzie happy they'd move. 

"Where's your sister?" "Pouting in the bedroom." "What happened?" "She's scared of losing Nell as a friend when they're married." "Nell's not the type." "We tried to explain this." "What did Lizzie say?" "Well MK told Lizzie she told Nell she had feelings for her and Nell hadn't mentioned it to Liz. I think they argued earlier about it." "MK had feelings for Nell," I asked shocked. She nodded both girls heads snapped towards me. "Sorry, continue," I say realising they heard me. "Who hasn't had feelings for her?" Ash said quietly. "Perfect wife." She added. "Everyone I have spoken to has at least thought she was hot," I tell her. "Really!" "I mean look at her." I gestured to the crazy lady dancing with my kid covered in ice cream. "Raffie, MK, Me, Seb, Mackie, Evans, Tom both of them...Brie briefly did at her Halloween party." "Wow." "Yeah." "Does Lizzie know?" "God no." "She'd hit the roof." "It might be a conversation after they're married." "She would still be annoyed." "And worried Nell would leave her." "I don't know what else she could do at the point to prove she wants to be with Lizzie and no one else."

-------------

"Princess," Rose said pointing at all the dresses. "Hello." "Hi." We all chorused. "Hastings party?" "Yeah, that's right," Lizzie says smiling. "We have an area set up for you upstairs if you'd like to follow me." We all walked up the stairs, Rose was rambling to her aunties about nonsense and they happily listened to her pretending to follow her story. "Is she your little girl?" The lady asked Nell and Lizzie. "We're her aunties. Her mum is Scarlett." Lizzie says pointing back to me. "Beautiful little girl." "Thank you." I smile proudly.

We take a seat and the lady goes over a few things with us before we start looking at the dresses and picking them out for us to try. "Is it just three for the dresses?" The women asked we all nodded. "Yeah, perfect, the three of you are around the same height too so we'll be able to pick one style that will suit you all." I was lost in all the pretty dresses to listen anymore. I knew Nell had Rose so she was okay. Lizzie was with me looking through them and the twins were on the other side of the room looking through more dresses.

I looked over my shoulder and Nell was sitting on the floor with Rose playing with her teddy. "Clearly she cares about what we're wearing." I joked with Lizzie who looked over at Nell and her smile changed to more of a fond one. "She's good with her." She says looking back. "She'll be a good mum," I say agreeing with Lizzie and going back to the dresses. "Do you think we could do it? You know actually raise a baby?" She asked, seeming unsure. "Of course. You're both so good with Rose and any child you're around." "You don't think we'd mess them up? I mean I'm not always the sanest." "You couldn't mess up a baby if you tried... You just have to love them unconditionally and be there for them and I know you would." She nodded.

"Have you been talking about children again?" I asked pulling out a dress to inspect it further. "Um." My eyes go wide and I look at her. "Don't say anything, Nell would kill me she's already stressed." "With the baby?" "No the wedding. I got overwhelmed last time we planned one so she's taken most of it on and she's just a little stressed," Lizzie admitted. "I can help." "Thanks." She smiled. "So." "We went to the doctor Monday." "That's where you were?" She nodded we tried to keep it a casual conversation so no one felt the need to listen in. "We were having tests and stuff done to make sure it was possible." "And?" "Nell is good to go, I'm still waiting on my results though." "Wait you're both going to carry the baby?" "No, it's complicated. When we're ready to tell people I'll explain but it won't be for a while, we're just looking at our options right now. Figuring it all out." "Are you ready for it? I mean after what happened?" She paused her movements before continuing. "I'm ready, Nell will be there and if anything goes wrong she'll still be there." I nodded. "I'm really happy for you, Liz." "Thanks."

We stopped talking about that and continued to look for dresses my daughter and her aunty disappeared elsewhere in the store. We began trying on a few dresses to make sure the style was suitable for all three of us. These dresses were way different to the ones we were trying on last time. The whole theme of the wedding has completely changed since when they last started to plan it.

"Mummy!" My daughter came running back into the private area. "I a princess." She says spinning in the dress. She looked beautiful.

"Wow, you are!" I say holding her hand and twirling her around. "Pockets." She showed me. "Nell said, sweets." She spoke in broken sentences that I've grown accustomed to deciphering. "She did?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Weddings are boring I want sweets." She says looking back at me unbothered that I was trying to scold her. "Hey, you're in the wedding you can't admit to it being boring. You're marrying me." "That's great and all but standing still for like 2 hours in a dress that probably weighs more than me is the least appealing thing about marrying you." We all laughed and Lizzie scolded her but was trying to hide her amusement towards her brutally honest wife to me.

"I don't like these dresses." She says looking between the three of us with her nose turned up. "Thank you!" MK exclaimed dramatically. She went into the changing room to change out of the dress she had been complaining about for the past 10 minutes. "You disappeared you can't just say they're ugly," Lizzie tells her slightly offended.  "I said I didn't like them." She pointed out to Lizzie. "Can you help then, please?" She urged. "I helped, I found a dress for Rosie!" She defended, spinning my daughter under her arm so Rose twirled around. "With these dresses." "Why?" She threw her head back in a strop. "Because it's our wedding and we need to pick something together. Please and thank you." Lizzie spoke to her like she was a child. "I have to pick my dress is that not enough for you?" Nell was in her dramatic mood, it's always amusing to watch. "No, and you haven't picked your dress yet." "But I will, tomorrow and it's going to be a long boring day." I hid my laughter behind the fake flowers I was holding. "Nell?" She nodded at Lizzie. "Are you hungry?" "A little." She's a child. "Snacks in my bag." She pointed and Nell skipped over and got the snack out of Liz's purse. "Is she for real?" I asked. "Unfortunately yes," Lizzie says going into the changing room with her sister.

Four more dresses and Lizzie and Nell hated them all. Nell was getting impatient my toddler was getting bored and I was sick and tired of changing. "Okay, I'm picking since you all have terrible, terrible style. You're all meant to be fashionable." She stands up with Rose on her hip and scans the rails of dresses. She picks one up and then turns to us. "You're wearing this." She looked at Lizzie who nodded in approval. "Can we go get dinner now?" She says scrunching up her face. "Yes come on. We will sort out the payment, you get Rose in the car."

"We haven't tried them on." "You don't need to," Lizzie says. "You'll all look great in everything." Lizzie went downstairs and I and the twins looked at each other. "She couldn't have taken control like 3 hours ago?" Ash asked looking towards the stairs. "She could have but Lizzie may have killed her." "True." We went and changed and then went to dinner. Nell was a lot more chill after eating three breadsticks. My daughter was climbing all over her and she just accepted that she was now a jungle gym for the almost three-year-old. After dinner, we went to the suit shop where we met Nell's brothers and we picked out suits and ties that matched our dresses. That was a lot quicker than the dress choice the boys agreed on quickly.

After that was done we all went out for some dinner and during this dinner MK and Nell were playing their own game of drink every time I said 'you know" Lizzie kissed Nell, Ash hit MK and they got pretty tipsy it was amusing to watch because they both were such happy drunks so they were just giggling to each other and whispering and laughing loudly it was funny. They then decided to go out after the three of us that wasn't included in the drinking game went home with the baby. 

---------

LIZZIE'S POV

Waiting for Nell and MK was the worst. They didn't come home at 1 or 2 or even 3. 4 in the morning the door opened and we all sat up from our laying positions on the sofa to see them staggering through the lounge. "Shh," MK told Nell. "I am," Nell exclaimed. MK shoved Nell and she fell onto the floor not being able to keep her balance. They were both laughing now.

"Girls." "Oh shoot," Nell said covering her face. "We got caught," MK said coping with her actions before they started giggling again. I stood up and helped Nell to her feet. "She's gonna do the head tilt thing." MK 'whispered' to Nell. "She's not," Nell said shaking her head. "How much did you drink?" I asked her. "A little." "A butt load." Nell and MK say at the same time. "Come on let's get you to bed," I tell her making her lean on me. "Are you mad?" She asked as we climbed the stairs slowly to avoid injuries, Scarlett was behind me supporting her too. "I'm not mad." "Phew." She says and I look at her she had her eyes closed. "You have to be quiet because Rose is sleeping." She nodded and we got her to the bedroom and sat her on the bed. "Thanks," I say to Scar before she leaves.

"You okay?" "I'm fantastic." She tells me sticking her thumb up. "Right." "Lay down then." She throws herself back on the bed. "So graceful," I say sarcastically. I pick her legs up and put her on the bed properly. "Did you have fun?" She nodded. "Good." She smiled at me. "Kiss me." She tells me. "Nope," I tell her. "Why?" She whined. "You're drunk and you haven't brushed your teeth." She huffed sitting up. "What are you doing?" "brushing my teeth." "Nell just go to sleep." "No." She got up and made her way to our bathroom I watched her carefully as she brushed her teeth. She drank two glasses of water after and looked at me. "Kiss?" "No." She came over to me her hands snaking around my waist. "Why?" "You're drunk." "Yeah but I'm your wife so a kiss is okay." She tries to explain. "Can I kiss you? You're sober." I pecked her lips. "Now bed." "More." "Nell," I warned her. "Do you not want to kiss me?" She asked looking at me with innocent eyes, her orbs were still brown so I knew she wasn't okay. "I would love to kiss you but you're drunk and it wouldn't be fair." "But I want to. I'm telling you I want." She pecked my lips again before looking at me. "Please." She kissed them again.

"I'm not that drunk." She promised. "You couldn't climb up the stairs 10 minutes ago." "I could climb up them now. I promise." "Nell." "I didn't drink that much." "Then why are you so drunk?" Between sentences we were kissing each other, both of us wanting it I just didn't want to take advantage of her when she was drunk. "Because I drank." She said simply. 

I eventually coax her into bed and get her to lay down. "I'm not tired." "That's because you drank too much, close your eyes." She huffed and crossed her arms across her chest. "Sleep, Eleanor." "You sound like my mother." She said clearly in a mood with me. "Well if you listened I wouldn't," I say and she rolled her head to look at me. "Sleep, please. I'm tired and you have a dress appointment with your mum and Scar in the morning." She rolled her eyes. "Please sleep." I ran my fingers through her hair and she moved closer to me practically laying on me as I played with her hair soothing her to sleep. "Goodnight Angel." I was glad she had a good night with my sister, hopefully, they'll stop hating on each other now and things will be back to normal. Though I don't know how normal I want them to be after finding out what my sister tried with her. 

Nell eventually fell asleep and when she was sleeping soundly I let myself drift off too knowing we had an early morning ahead of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
278K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...
666K 19.3K 109
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
54.2K 1.8K 21
Y/N is the daughter of a famous director. After a breakup, she decides to return home to California where she meets Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth...