โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’...

By Nata-N4t

"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โฅโ ห™๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... More

โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ห™
CASTS
ACT I - [ C U R S E D C H I L D ]
โฅห™{๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก}
โฅโ ห™{๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ}
โฅห™{๐—š๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜}
โฅห™{๐—›๐—œ๐— }
โฅโ ห™{๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ง}
ACT II- [ K Y O T O G O O D W I L L E V E N T ]
โฅห™{๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}
โฅห™{๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—™๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐— ๐—˜๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐—— & ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ข๐—ฆ}
โฅโ ห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}

โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก}

274 4 0
By Nata-N4t

"just get out! I don't wanna see you!"

• 11 •
________________________________

"Have you ever thought of how Mai is doing?" You asked the girl beside you who is cleaning her glasses from dirt. Her eyebrows twitched before looking at your eyes with an irritated look on her face, she puts her glasses back before giving you an answer.

She looked hesitant at first but eventually answered honestly.

"Sometimes? Especially when i see those problematic Zenins walking around the school" she gave her weapon to Panda who decided to not interfere with you two's family problems.

Toge on the other hand looks confused, after all he doesn't know you're a Zenin.

He knew you're somehow related to the Zenins but he never thought much about it until recently.

Well you're only Half Zenin.

But later on Panda told him what was going on and he decided to follow Panda's decision to not interfere with the two Zenin.

The four of you finally finished the mission, well more like you finished the mission for them since you're capable enough to actually finish a mission yourself.

"I'm going to visit her today, wanna come?" You asked once again while fixing your uniform which got dirt all over it, you sighed from frustration knowing it will be a hassle to wash it later on.

Maki gags before preventing herself from throwing up by covering her mouth before using panda as a support.

"(Name) why would i wanna meet that fucker, besides she was the reason you dropped out for a while remember?" She said in disapproval which made Panda and Toge even more uncomfortable with the tension.

"A little visit won't hurt right?" You smiled before walking away from the second years. You also reported how the mission is completed to Ijichi before telling him to drive them back to school because you have to go somewhere else.

AFTERNOON | KYOTO DORM

Long story short, you have arrived at the Kyoto dorm to visit the Zenin twin also known as Zenin Mai.

You've contacted Utahime before you arrive and she grants you the permission to visit since you wanted to visit your family.

It didn't take you long to figure out which one is Mai's dorm considering Momo told you beforehand, you took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Mai's voice can be heard from inside the room "coming!" Was all she said before unlocking the door and opens it. Her eyes
Widened before fixing posture.

She cleared her throat while you were standing in front of you with your arms in front of your chest, it might looked like you were bullying her but you're not.

"Do you.. need anything?" Mai asked hesitantly while glancing at you every once in a while, you smiled before patting her shoulder and went inside her room, looking around.

Her room is neat and clean, everything is in place and tidy. 'At least she knows how to take care of herself' you thought before answering her question.

You heard her closing the door and a small thud.

"Just visiting, am i not allowed to be here?" You turned to look at her while slowly walking towards her, she slowly rested her back on the door while looking at you with an unexplainable expression.

You ever thought of hating her but you never hate her even after what happened in the past.

You never did.

You knew what was the reason and understand it more than anyone could ever understand her reasons but she thought you hated her for what she did.

She thought you never know her reasons hence why she's too scared to face you and clear things up cause she knew she would broke down with tears.

She never wanted to ruin her relationship with you as 'sisters' she doesn't want that, she wants you to look at her and be proud of her achievements and how far she has come up to this point.

Of course, her ego doesn't allow her while led to you two being in a cold war of nothing but silence.

"I-" she spoke too soon not thinking of the consequences of her action. When she did she stopped and decided to think throughly with her head hung low, looking at the ground.

You noticed her hesitation and decided to actually encourage her, even though you two are ignoring each other for the past 2 years. You've decided to put an end to this situation today.

You came up to her and placed both of your hands on each of her shoulders before pulling her into a hug.

She flinched by the sudden contact you made with each other before completely melting in your warm comforting embrace with tears forming in her eyes.

'so warm and loving'

She thought while slowly lifting her hands to hug your sides. Before she can fully returns your hug you whispered with the most gentle and caring tone lacing your voice as if it was the voice of an angel.

"Tell me what has been bothering you, all of your problems, all the pain you got from it, and cry it all out until there's no tears left to cry, i will be here to listen to it all "

Her heart aches so bad, her tears instantly fell from her eyes like a waterfall while her hands were tugging to your top tightly with tears soaking your shoulder.

She couldn't do anything but cry, she has always been a crybaby when it comes to you.

You've always been her home, not just hers but Maki's too. The home they had while the other Zenin judged and despised them for being 'weak' .

"I'm sorry..! I didn't mean to hurt you that day..! I was blinded by madness by how they were complimenting you and comparing you to me..." She said in a shaky voice, you knew it all too well.

You've always knew about it, you just wanted her to say it.

To admit that what she did was wrong but not entirely her fault cause in the end it was always the Zenin clan fault.

That day, Mai has never felt more free that before. The day her burdens suddenly got lifted up by her dearest older sister figure she has always look up to.

But what actually happened 2 years ago? What makes you quit Jujutsu world? Does Mai has any involvement in this matter?

2 YEARS AGO | ZENIN ESTATE

"Hm? Oh I'm just preparing dinner for me and Mai." You answered Maki's question on the phone while putting plates and chopsticks on the table, you chuckled at Maki's respond.

"She's training, don't be so harsh on her. She's still your twin after all" you finished preparing the table and decided to end the call cause you need to call Mai.

"I gotta go Maki, dinner's waiting for me and my stomach can't shut up, i will talk to you later" Maki understood your reason before she hungs up the phone.

You got up from the floor and placed your phone on the table, you were about to go out and call Mai but she so suddenly slides the door harshly making a loud noise.

You flinched by the loud sound before looking at Mai with confused expression plastered on your face while hurrying to check on Mai's injuries.

"Are you okay? They didn't go too harsh on you did they? I swear to God if they did-!" You were cut off by her slapping your hand away from her, her action left you shocked. She never slapped your hand away like that, she usually would just complain. Did they really go too harsh on her?

You can't see her face due to the fact she's looking at the ground with both of hands forming fists, you were concerned about her so why is she so rude all the sudden?

She walks away to sit down on her seat before taking a pair chopsticks not even bothering to wait for you to sit down and eat with her.

Once you've got the chance you immediately strike up a conversation regarding her action from earlier.

"What was that about Mai? Are you in a bad mood? You could always take a break you know-" once again your concerns were cut off by her yelling at you angrily.

"Shut up! Stop acting like you understand! You never did cause all they did was compare me to you! The Prodigy" her face is now visible to you and it was nothing like her usual annoyed face, she's furious just by seeing your face.

She hated how the Zenins would compare her to you, you two were nothing alike so why must they compare you two? She hated it so much when they did that.

At first she understood that it was not your fault and she actually finds it as a motivational words cause she acknowledges you as someone she should look up to but as time passes by it became a torture for her.

Today wasn't any different from previous one, but the reason she snapped was because Zenin Naoya, the head of the clan's son came up to her and compared her to you, not in sorcery abilities but in terms of looks.

Mai agrees that you're not as beautiful as a Goddess nor an Angel but your beauty has its own flaws and captivating to other people, the type of beauty you would never get bored of.

But must he compare her to you?

"Ah.. sorry Mai, i never thought you took it that way, i will give you some time to cool yourself if you want to?" You said after her sudden outburst.

"Just get out! I don't wanna see you!"

You excused yourself and stood up to leave the room, every step you took felt torturing. You never wanted to be the reason Mai hated this clan, you don't want her to hate you because of this stupid clan.

You were too deep in your thoughts, so when you slide open the door you didn't notice someone was standing in front of you carrying a knife.

It was one of the maids, she's carrying a knife in her hand with fear on her face but also a smile as an attempt to calm herself down.

Mai noticed this and tried to warn you but she was too late, the maid has already stabbed your left abdomen.

"Nee- san!" Mai called your name desperately while immediately rushing to you, you were just standing there.

You didn't hear Mai because your eyes are too focused on your abdomen that was stabbed and now has blood gushing from your wound.

You slowly looked up to identify the culprit , her face, her name, her voice, you knew who she is without a doubt.

She's the maid who got slapped the other day for accidentally spilling hot tea all over you, you didn't mind it at all but of course the Zenins were furious since you're treasured by the head of the clan.

Naobito isn't the type to protect someone but it's you we're talking about, you're gifted and talented since you were born. Of course that alone doesn't make you the strongest.

You were trained under Zenin Ogi, the twins' father and also one of the reason why his daughters are under your care not his or his wife.

By the age of 15, your abilities has improved alot which makes Naobito somehow impressed.

So by harming you, the maid was slapped and yelled at for being so reckless which made her hates you and wants revenge.

Mai immediately caught the maid from running away before calling for help and fortunately the guards went straight to Mai's direction and brought the maid to face Zenin Naobito right away.

She was dragged with her hands behind her back while tears fell from her eyes. She was crying and begging for forgiveness.

She tried to make up an excuse saying things like ' i wasn't fully aware and wasn't thinking straight' but Mai just stood there with disgust all over her face.

Once she was out of sight, Mai immediately looked back to aid your wound. Mai had calmed down from her anger and decided to apologize and help you but luck wasn't on her side.

You were nowhere to be seen. Blood trails were visible and are leading towards the window.

the windows are open.

Mai felt miserable, she felt like she's responsible for all these stuffs. But it was also your fault for getting lost in your own thoughts and letting the maid stabbed you.

_______________________

-Nata.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 181K 50
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!!โž โคท ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ...
15.2K 325 21
๏น™ ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ข๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๏นš โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค Discontinued. ( please read newest "chapter" ) NEW VERSION COMING OUT SOON! Highest Ran...
417K 13.4K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
1.3M 94.2K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...