Who? - Scream

Par storiesforyou1_1

Sofia Freeman was a normal girl with a normal friend group, in a normal town. Kinda. What happens when murde... Plus

π™²πšŠπšœπš
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟼
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟽
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟾
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟿
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟢
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟷
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟸
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟺
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟻
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟼
Epilogue

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺

2K 32 1
Par storiesforyou1_1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"So what is she like, the sister?", Liv asks them confused.

"Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool.", Chad says smiling at them.

"Yeah, you only say that because she let you wear Pokémon onesies to bed for a year.", Mindy says to him smiling.

Everyone laughs as they play 8 ball.

"True. That's a true statement.", Chad says pointing to them smiling.

"No, trust me. Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom, right? Walks right out when Tara's eight, Sam's 13. Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all. Maybe's Sam changed. I just don't want to see Tara hurt again or my sister.", Amber says to all of them.

"So what, you're protecting Tara from her own sister now?", Wes asks Amber.

"Well, someone has to.", Amber says to Wes.

"Okay, so no guys are good enough for her, and now her family's off-limits too?", Wes says to Amber.

Amber rolls her eyes. "Mmm, motive. "If I can't have her, no one can.", Mindy says looking at Wes.

"What?", Wes says confused looking at all of them.

"We all know you have a crush on Tara.", Mindy says to Wes.

"Okay. Come on, Mindy.", Wes says to Mindy embarrassed that everyone knows.

"I know you have a crush on Sofia. I could see it at the hospital.", Mindy whispers to Chad.

"I have a girlfriend, it doesn't matter.", Chad denies his sister, Mindy.

"But we're all suspects.", Mindy says to Wes.

Everyone looks at each other, Chad raises his coke to Mindy smiling.

Mindy looks at Liv.

"Except maybe Liv.", Mindy says to Liv.

"Thank you.", Liv says to Mindy.

"You're way too boring to be a psycho.", Mindy says to Liv.

Liv was shocked and was about to say something when...

Vince comes close to the pool table looking at Liv. "Yo, Liv. Do you want a real drink? Or are you happy sitting at this kids' table?", Vince asks Liv smiling creepily.

Chad scoffs angrily at Vince. "Listen up, uglier Michael Myers, it was a summer fling. It meant nothing.", Chad says standing in front of Vince.

"Was I talking to you?", Vince asks Chad.

"I don't fucking care who you're talking to.", Chad says to Vince fed up with him.

"Liv, let's go.", Vince says looking over Chad's shoulder looking at Liv.

"Don't talk to her!", Chad says to Vince.

"I don't want to hear your voice.", Chad says to him.

Vince gets out his pocket knife. "Shut the fuck up.", Vince says to Chad.

"Hey! Get out of here or I'm calling the cops. Go!", The bartender says as Vince looks up at Chad.

Vince tries to scare Chad but fails, Vince smiles anyway.

"Go.", Chad says pointing to the door.

"I'll see you soon, sweetheart.", Vince says backing away pointing at Liv.

"Hey, man, fuck you.", Chad says to Vince.

"You kids too! Let's go!", The bartender says to them.

"Did you see that shit?", Chad asks as they all leave.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Tara and Sofia are sleeping, along with Sam sleeping next to Tara.

Richie is watching the Stab movies on Netflix with his white headphones on watching his phone.

Sam wakes up and looks at Tara and Sofia who are falling asleep on their beds.

Richie looks up and sees Sam awake, he takes his headphones out. "Hey. You okay?", Richie asks Sam.

"Yeah. Just a bad dream. What are you watching?", Sam asks Richie leaning on her hand, sitting on the chair.

"Oh. Stab is on Netflix.", Richie says and Sam looks at him confused.

"What? I want to be prepared.", Richie says to Sam.

Sam sighs standing up. "I got to go find something to eat.", Sam says to Richie.

Sam leaves the room closing the door to the hospital room.

Sofia opens her eyes and sees Tara sleeping.

Sofia rubs her eyes yawning which catches Richie's attention.

Richie takes his headphones off looking at Sofia.

"What are you watching?", Sofia asks Richie rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Stab.", Richie says awkwardly.

"Why are you watching Stab when there was a person dressed as Ghostface who tried to kill us.", Sofia asks Richie confused and concerned for her safety.

"I wanna be prepared.", Richie says to Sofia shrugging.

"Whatever, Netflix.", Sofia says rolling her eyes.

Sofia's phone starts ringing and it's Amber. Richie sighs and puts his headphones back in watching his movie.

"Hello.", Sofia says to Amber.

"I checked the hospital and you will be leaving the hospital tomorrow. How are you?", Amber asks Sofia.

"I'm tired but I'm okay.", Sofia says to Amber.

"I will be picking you up tomorrow since Mom and Dad can't.", Amber says annoyed on the other line.

"It's fine. I don't care to be honest. Love you.", Sofia says to Amber.

"Love you too. Bye.", Amber says hanging up the phone.

Sofia sighs sadly and closes her eyes falling asleep.

Trying to forget that Sofia's adopted parents couldn't even pick her up from the hospital.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Ring...

Ring...

Sam looks at her phones leaning against the sink in the break room.

Sam accepts the call, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello?", Sam says to the other person on the line.

"Hello, Samantha.", Ghostface says to Sam.

Sam gets confused and checks the phone number then puts the phone to her ear.

"Who is this?", Sam says confused walking in front of a door.

"Someone who knows your little family secret.", Ghostface says to Sam.

Sam freezes with anger in her because she knows, the person who attacked her sister and her sister's best friend is talking to her.

"You're the fuck who hurt my sister and her best friend?", Sam says to Ghostface.

"Oh, she's not the only one I'm gonna hurt. Sofia just got in the way, she was a bonus. I had to get you to come back here somehow didn't I?", Ghostface says to Sam.

"You want to fuck with me, asshole? I'm right here. Come and get me.", Sam says to Ghostface.

"With pleasure.", Ghostface says to Sam.

Ghostface closes the door and Sam looks behind her to see Ghostface.

Ghostface swings the knife at Sam but she ducks and the knife goes in the board from Ghostface accidentally stabbing the board.

Ghostface tries to get the knife out of the board, Sam looks up at Ghostface.

Sam stands up but Ghostface hits her with the back of the knife causing her to fall on the floor.

Sam grunts in pain but, grabs the white chair and pushes the white chair on Ghostface.

Ghostface falls on the floor, Sam crawls away and stands up.

"Help!", Sam yells for anyone to hear her.

Sam goes the other way but Ghostface is there, she goes the other way again but the table is between them.

Ghostface tries to swing without falling on the table in between them.

Sam pushes the white table to Ghostface and Ghostface tries to get back up.

Ghostface falls under the table while Sam yells.

"Help! Help!", Sam says running out of the break room.

"Somebody help! He's trying to kill me", Sam says running to the cop who was watching Tara and Sofia.

"What's going on? You're okay.", The cop said to Sam trying to calm her down.

"Somebody tried to kill me in the break room!", Sam said to the cop and he gets his gun out.

The cop opens the break room doors and checks the room with his gun to see if Ghostface is there.

The cop slowly puts his gun down because the back door of the break room is open.

Nobody's in there.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41.1K 1.1K 16
Sequel to "Fake" After the attack in Woodsboro, Skylar and the others decides to go to New York for college and a fresh start but that doesn't last l...
38.1K 572 11
After the murders in Woodsboro, Blake Evans and the survivors moved to New York to start a new life. Everything was going good for six months until a...
11.1K 174 23
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...