The Yamada Entries

By BillieRae0732

The story about Zayden and Primrose's daughter, Zaydilyn "Zaydi" Yamada. In my au, Zayden and Primrose spli... More

Prologue
Log Enteree 1: Marsh 18, 19803 (Log Entry 1: March 18, 1983
Log Entry 2: April 1, 1984
Log Entry 4: January 1st, 1986
Log Entry 4 1/2: January 1st, 1986 Continuation.
Log 5: May 13th, 1987
Log 6: December 29th-30th, 1988
Log 6 1/2
Log 7: October 31st, 1989
Log 8: June 3rd, 1990
Log 9: March 15th, 1991
Log 9/12
Log 10: May 14, 1992
Log 10 Continuation
Log 10: The Sacrifice

Log Entry 3: August 21-22, 1985

55 1 0
By BillieRae0732

                                                               7:50 P.M., August 21, 1985

                                           I turned for now. I could hear a bangeeng on the door.

                                                                four                                  banging

                                           Xavion was yelleeng, "Get out of here!"

                                                                       yelling

                                         I was cunfused.  I looked outsyde and saw Daddy.

                                                    confused                     outside

                                      Daddy looked mad.  He shouted, "Give me my dotter back!"

                                                                                                                                     daughter

                                     I heard a loud noise and saw Xavion bleedeeng.

                                                                                                                bleeding.

                                 After that, I felt dizzy. I fell asleep before I cood even see Daddy.

                                                                                                                      could

                              Before that, I heard Xavion's upcomeeng plan.

                                                                                          upcoming          

                           He said, "We'll send her away for public humiliatshun. Nobody will accept a monster like that brat. That'll be the worst mental pain for us to use in order to break her mind."

                                                                                                               humiliation.

                           In case I left a code that spelled my locashun.

                                                                                                    location.

                          Rain poureeng down created a mask

                          over my own exterior as I was

                           bent and broken. I felt incredibly

                           lost.   With each ticking second, I thought about

                          our love for each other, for me and you Dad, that

                          Xavion took away. I'm scared that what he is doing will make me

                          insane in my mentality. I'm worried I will forget you very soon

                        after the medicine takes its toll on me.

                                                                 8:00 P.M.

                   I was now in a cage that is flying inside a metal angel called an "airplane".

                  I could now spell better than ever before since I looked up words in a big book called a dictionary. I stole it from Xavion. I was reading in the plane so I could use proper spelling.

                 I was getting sleepy again. Maybe it was my wounds on my arms, face, and legs. Did you know that bleeding can cause dizziness? I might have also stolen a medical dictionary too.

                                                                           2:49 P.M., August 22, 1985

                I woke and I was terrified. There was a needle in my arm and I was in a bed while other people in blue pajama-things and white coats looked at me. Were they going to hurt me like Xavion and the others?

         "Hello. Can you tell us your name?" a woman in a white coat asked me.

        I mumbled, "It's Zaydilyn. Z-A-Y-D-I-L-Y-N."

      The woman nodded. She then bent down to my arm and started to mess with white, stretchy things around my arms. "What are those?" I asked, curiously.

     "Bandages." the woman replied, "You were bleeding pretty profusely. We had to put someone else's blood into your body to keep you alive."

      "You could've said transfusion," I pointed out.

       The woman raised an eyebrow and then scoffed. Chuckling, she told me, "I bet you don't even know what that means."

    "Transfusion." I said again, "The introduction of whole blood or blood component directly into the blood stream. Cf. infusion. direct t., immediate t. exchange t., repetitive withdrawal of small amounts of blood and replacement with donor blood, until a large proportion of the blood volume has been exchanged."

    "H-how do you know that. Where did that come from? The files we have of you say you're only 4 years of age. Where do you know that from?" the woman questioned, confused and dumfounded.

   "Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary Twenty-fifth Edition. It was published in 1975 by W.B. Saunders company. I found transfusion on page 1630 under the guide words transacylase and transfusion itself," I answered.

    The woman still looked at me in awe and smiled as she sighed, "Well, if you know that, what does a red and white blood cell do?"

   "A red blood cell, or an erythrocyte, carries nutrients and oxygen to normal cells, and white blood cells, or neutrophils take out germs," I said.

      "Wow," the woman said, "you're a wonder!"

          I didn't say anything. I don't know why but I felt rather unnerved. The woman's tone almost sounded like Xavion when he talked about how I'd be an extraordinary being as a young toddler. I had no reason to do anything but think that the woman was going to slice my arm open or inject me with poisonous or lethal chemicals. I was tired and as I drifted off into another period of slumber, I whispered, "Goodnight, Daddy. I love you."

          Daddy wasn't there with me and it was the middle of the afternoon, so I don't know why I said that. I loved him so much. Mommy left me and I didn't like stepmommy very well. Isla was always bossy and Tsugumi was a baby, but Daddy was always there for me. 

                                                                               3:00 P.M. 

            I woke up later. Looking around, I could tell that I was not in the same place as before. My arms and forehead were covered in round, white, orange, red, and black stickers that were attached to cords of some sort of sleep pattern database or monitor. I then saw a man with thick, white hair and a low, thin beard of the same color.

            The hair was spiked in three rows standing up in the front of his head. He wore black shades that looked like they were made a year earlier in 1984. The man also wore a white, long-sleeved, Japanese-middle-school uniform-looking shirt with a black line in the middle of the front that was lined with black buttons, black around the bottom of the sleeves, a tag with the name, "Wetumpka" on it, and black slacks with black and white Converse. Wetumpka looked at me and then at a girl about 3 years of age with short, straight, bacon hair that had its bangs slightly jagged and covering the majority of the girl's left eye while the right side of the bangs was neat and out of her face.

             She looked like she was wearing the same uniform as the man, but she also wore a lavender vest, a black, pearl necklace, beige and tall shoe-laced boots, and a white, frilly skirt. I was scared despite the warm appearance of the girl. However, I caught a glimpse of the girl's name tag and it read, "Klaus-Yamada" which was the last name of stepmommy and my half-sister, Tsugumi. Was it Tsugumi and if so, did she remember me?

            She looked at me and gently mumble into a microphone, "Zaydi?"

         Welp, the question of if the girl knew or remembered was answered quickly, however I still wasn't sure if the girl was Tsugumi. I nodded to tell her that I was Zaydi, but when I did that, the girl's eyes lit up and she quickly ran down some stairs and pounced onto the bed I was in, giving me a giant, tiny, soft-handed hug. I was confused by everything but only before I saw the full look of the girl's face. She was snow-white pale, and she had soft, glimmering, black eyes.

         At that moment, there was no doubt in my mind that the little girl was in fact my younger half-sister, Tsugumi. I had finally found someone who I knew was my family. "Well, how about that," Wetumpka sighed with relief, "You really are Zaydi, yes?"

          I nodded. Despite reuniting with Tsugumi, I was still unnerved by the plugs and monitors I was attached to. I thought that Wetumpka was going to hurt me just like Xavion did. When Wetumpka came to reach out his hand to me, I cowered and slapped his palm away with as much force as I could for being a weak little girl. I am still only 4 no matter how smart I seem.

        "Dear little child, is something troubling you?" Wetumpka asked.

         Whimpering, I whispered, "Don't hurt me."

         He backed away and nodded as if to respect my pathetic plead. I then just lay there, not moving, not speaking, just wondering. Wondering what was going on, or if I was going to get hurt. Tsugumi still stood by my side.

        "Mr. Wetumpka isn't going to hurt you. He saved me," Tsugumi said in her squeaky, high-pitched voice.

           I didn't believe her at first, but then 3 months later, I did. Wetumpka and his right-hand man, who called himself Gunner Dizzman, worked to train Tsugumi and I one on one while the other members of the league Tsugumi and I were inducted in, the Mystic Union, were trained by the regular trainers. I took the alias, Jack Jones, for when I work and Tsugumi took the alias, Ace Jones. The Mythical Union is a team of crime-fighters that protect Robloxia, and we are rivals to the X-Ranger organization who are also crime-fighters.

          The X-Rangers see us as snobbish and self-absorbed because most of the members weren't orphaned or abandoned like most of the members in the X-Rangers. However, they are wrong, unless you count an older member, Messiah Arrington, whose real name is Maddie Härte-Alpert. She likes to brag about how much stronger she is than most of the members her age. Messiah makes fun of everyone in her age group except for a guy called Arctic Hawkeye, whose real name is Kobe Morganella.

       Even to Ace, er, I mean, Tsugumi, and I, it's obvious that Messiah likes Arctic. I like calling Tsugumi by her real name except when we are in action or at school, but I prefer calling the non-family members by their aliases. We mostly use our codenames to hide our identities in case of an enemy discovering personal information that they can use to harm us. I want to serve and protect people to the best of my ability so that nobody will suffer like me.

       I'll be the greatest MU fighter that Roblox has ever seen. You will see. One day, I will be even better than Messiah thinks she is and then another day, I will be even better than the strongest MU fighter in the history of the organization, Jade Snake, whose real name was Clark Barrickson.

      Naniyori mo takai, watashitachiha shōri ni tatsudeshou ka

      That means, "High above it all, will we stand victorious" and that's the MU's motto. 

                                    ((Yay! Zaydi is safe now! Right? 

                                                    Right...?))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 12.2K 39
It had been years since Shouta Aizawa had seen his sister - his life led him a different path and he couldn't bare looking back. She had never resent...
434K 17.5K 51
(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You are the product of a one-night stand bet...
1.1K 30 7
Bacon met this blue haired guest- Nvm ill edit this later
50.9K 1K 25
This is Sakamakixoc This will be book 1, will include K project characters and Diabolik Lovers characters. Hylia Sakamaki is the only daughter of Kar...