After Marriage

By Rapunzel_3006

life after arrange marriage in modern world varunika a girl with lots of dream and easy going nature marries... More

A DAY BEFORE THE MARRIAGE
ONE DAY OF ADO'S-THE MARRIAGE
kanyadhanam
Mr ad Mrs
understanding
you and me
only to you
office romance -1
office romance-2
partners
Not a Princess
Sweet Home
Queen
My world
Lucky charm
Pets
Balance
office romance 3
benevolence
Lovey
sweet in laws
white
loads of love
spark
father-in-law and daughter duo
a pen
puffer fish
rivals
anger/worry
friendship
straight
names
chocolate
reflex
change
dinner
dinner part 2
happiness
The beginning

a day before the marriage-2 (I AM YOUR GROOM)

1K 46 0
By Rapunzel_3006

"Varunika phone rings" 

class ends.

friend;- ammu!! photo vachurukiya( having photo?)

varunkia;- (by using her phone)whose photo..?

friend;- whose else? your groom's...what are you doing..?

varunika;- i do!! wait for a sec let me show you (opened her phone gallery) a call popped up

friend;- you got a call..pick it

varunika;- i don't know whose number is this...anyways..

(she picked it and was about to say hello)

caller;- you are in white right?

varunika;-yes.. ss.(sluttered) who is this??

caller;- your groom.. I am waiting for you in south gate 

varunika;- (flustered) WHAT I AM Ahh ..coming (uttered by taking fast step towards south gate)

friend;- wahh!! it seems like i got live darshan (telecast)

"both reached the south gate"

 varunika ran out of breathe as she pragmatically ran towards the gate ... a man in black was waiting for her.... her friend uttered "girl.. he is so handsome!!!"

varunika;- (by pulling herself together) ok bye di marriage la pakalam (see you in marriage)

friend;- enjoy babe!!

varunika;- you... here... ( building her words)

kailash;- your mom asked me to pick you up... and I didn't spend much time with you so... in case..(his MV oh man this is so awkward)

varunika;-  but I have my car...

"kailash become quite nervous  and accidently pressed the car lock  both of them got startled by car's vroom "

varunika;- (with a laugh) how about a tea...?? it will be so good in our canteen 

kailash;- okay..

in canteen 

kailash;- you have your exams around right..?

varunika;- yep!! a day after our marriage(with a giggle)

kailash;-prepared...?

varunika;- kind of..(pout)... how was your trip!!... success??

kailash;- mm-hmm! half success but sponsor's investment is kind of lagging still waiting of the approval..

varunika;-oh!!

kailash;- so you are a tea person?

varunika;- no no it depends 

kailash;- do you like me?

varunika;- (with shocked eyes and blushed cheeks) about you??

kailash;-(with a satisfied smile) so you don't want me to drop you?

varunika;-(with widened eyes)ha..?

kailash;- (giggle) no no... ( in a teasy tone) I meant that.. you have your car ..so you don't want me to drop you.. 

varunika;-oh. .yep..(flustered)

kailash;-(with a smirk) I don't want to drop you... it seems like you are perfect to me

varunika;- (fidgeting) ok bye...( ran outside)

kailash;-ooi your student card.. or else I have to pay..(realised that she already left)..."smirked"

varunika;-"in parking " (by patting her cheeks to herself) girl pull yourself together, you just got defeated by a single sentence   

kailash;(while going out by seeing varunika name on toppers list (in notice board)) it seems like my wife is quite intelligent( with a proud smile)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 67 31
DHRUV KHANNA, the new CEO of The Khanna Publishers. He is the most loving CEO the company has ever had. His life may seem normal to everyone but dee...
150K 6.9K 26
Zubiya is thrown out of her house after being falsely accused of having an affair with a guy. Finding herself at a dead-end she seeks help from the p...
3.1M 198K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
18.6K 1.7K 14
"And the Prince and Princess got married, and lived happily ever after in their beautiful castle..." or, did they? A tale of Omkara and Gauri, and th...