Mafia brother(s) oneshots

By my_heart_feels_you

This book is a collection of oneshots about mafia brother(s) and his little sister. The introduction and char... More

Welcome!
Hold me tight - Introduction
Hold me tight - Part 1
Hold me tight - Part 2
You have me - Introduction
You have me
Light in the darkness-Introduction
Perfect imperfection- Introduction
Perfect imperfection- part 1
Perfect imperfection-part 2
My whole world - Introduction
I am you - Introduction
I am You
Oh, baby - Introduction
Oh, baby
Trust me - Introduction
Trust me
You scared me - Introduction
You scared me
Lean on us - Introduction
Lean on us-Part 1
Lean on us - Part 2
Lean on us - Part 3
You matter- Introduction
You matter
Achoo-Introduction
Achoo
Requests
Don't be, babe - Introduction
Don't be, babe
I know you- Introduction
I know you
It's alright - Introduction
It's alright
I'm scared - Introduction
I'm scared
The hell is this - Introduction
The hell is this
Stay with me- Introduction
Stay with me - Part 1
Stay with me - Part 2
Let it out-Introduction
Let it out
Coming for you-Introduction
Coming for you
A brother-Intoduction
A brother - part 1
A brother-Part 2
All I need- Introduction
All I need - Part 1
All I need- Part 2
That's what I am for - Introduction
Important
Video

My whole world

2.8K 95 30
By my_heart_feels_you

Roman was tapping his foot impatiently as he was waiting for his sister, Orabella. She went away for abroad, to finish her middle school, as she wanted to study in her favorite institute.

Being the best brother, Roman arranged everything according to her wish. He made sure to protect her with everything he had.

He never failed to call her everyday. These 2 years were very tough for him, as he felt that some part of him was missing.

He secretly cried missing her every now and then. But now he will spend as much time as he wants, to fulfill the memories of the missed 2 years.

"ROMI", a voice yelled. The voice that he was dying to hear. He saw his sister running towards him with a big smile on her face.

She jumped on him. He caught her and hugged her for his dear life. His eyes watered as he inhaled the familiar scent of his sister.

"Bella", his voice cracked. He heard his sister crying like a baby. Few tears left his own eyes. He didn't care about the people and his guards seeing a Mafia cry.

If they have problem, they can suit themselves.He began to walk to his car while his guards carried her luggages.

He sat on the backseat,still hugging her,now on his lap. By the she was a little sobered up. She pulled out from the hug and looked at her brother with her puffy eyes.

He cooed at how cute she looked. He kissed her whole face making her giggle. He joined their forehead and closed his eyes wanting to feel the moment.

He opened his eyes and saw her looking at him. He kissed her nose and asked" Tired?". She nodded her head.

He pulled her close and she laid her head on his chest. He caressed her back and she was asleep in a few minutes.

They reached their home and he carried her inside. He was welcomed by his wife Gracia.

Ah, how much he loved her. They dated for 2 years and married a year ago. They were a happy couple.

He laid her on the bed and tucked her properly. He kissed her forehead and left the room. He can't wait for her to wake up.

He was pacing back and forth to decide what to do after she wakes up. He thought of a pool party with her and excitedly began to arrange all the things needed.

He invited Gracia but she refused. She was watching all these and she was staring to think, why her man was doing all this for his sister? She just returned from abroad. It's not a big deal, right?
She couldn't understand why he was making a big deal out of it.

Orabella woke up by evening. She greeted her sister in law excitedly. She had a mini dinner and changed her clothes for the pool party.

The siblings were playing swimming race, water dodge ball. They were chasing each other. Their giggles and laughter can be heard inside the mansion.

Gracia was watching them through the curtains.

Now the siblings were tired. Roman pulled his sister to a side breathing heavily. They both sat there leaning against each other. His hand was wrapped around her shoulder. They were enjoying the sunset.

He wrapped her in a towel and they both went inside to shower. Orabella wore her brother's favorite hoodie. Roman came out wearing his sweat pants. He normally won't wear shirt during night.

Gracia who was waiting for him in the bed, called him"Baby?". He hummed and replied"yes babe" as he was looking at the mirror.

"Can we go shopping tomorrow with my friends? I want to introduce you to them", she asked in a sweet voice.

He turned to her and said softly,"I'm sorry babe. I am planning to bring Ora to zoo, tomorrow. I promise we can meet your friends some other day."

She hummed in response and went out of the room. He sighed and went to his sister's room. She was preparing the Xbox. He plopped down next to her .

"Let's make a deal. The loser will give 10 chocolates to the winner", Ora said smirking. He almost cooed at the cute smirk, but controlled himself and said"Deal".

The game was over. "Bow down peasants", Orabella said to the non existing peasants, as she smirked proudly.

Roman was sulking since he lost the game."And you Mr. Roman Costello, you must finish our deal tomorrow." He meekly nodded his head.

He kept sulking. She sighed and said,"Okay, I'll give you 30% of the deal". He smiled and pulled her close. That night they slept cuddling each other.

The next day they went to the zoo. They enjoyed themselves. They clicked various pictures and tried many food on the way back home.

Roman completed his deal. They went home feeling contended of the day.

Roman asked Gracia about her day and she just replied a simple"good".

The whole week went by the siblings going to amusement park, museum, aquarium, orchestra and even star gazing. They invited Gracia every single time, but she refused.

She was staring to feel jealous, at how her husband cares for that little girl. The way he hugs and kisses her, the way he smiles at her, the way he loves her,the way he spends his money on her, she doesn't like it. Not even one bit.

It was  Sunday night. Roman told Orabella to find a movie for their movie night. He came out of the bathroom. Gracia was waiting for him.

She went towards him and whispered, "babyyy" seductively on his ear. She traced her hands on his chest. He knew what she was trying to do.

He held her hand and kissed it. "Not now baby. Ora must be waiting for me. Why don't you enjoy the movie with us?",he said hopefully.

"No baby. You can go. I'll read some books", she said smiling, fake smiling.She was burning inside. Her anger turned towards Orabella. Because of her, everything happened.

The next morning, Gracia was at the dining table. She had an avocado sandwich with her. Ora sat on the table waiting for Roman.

When she heard footsteps, Gracia spilled the sandwich all over the floor. Ora was confused but didnt said anything.

Roman entered the dining room and said,"Good morning ladies".

"Baby,see what had she done",she said pointing at the floor. Roman raised his eyebrows.

"She wanted the avocado sandwich but I said it's for you. She didn't listen to me and try to snatch it away. Now the whole thing is wasted because of her",she said with fake worry.

Orabella widened her eyes. She looked at her brother. She knew for the fact that her brother hates wasting food.

But he was looking at Gracia with sharp eyes."And you expect me to believe you. She's allergic to avocado, Gracia. Moreover, I didn't teach her these bad manners. But I don't know who teached you these", he said as he pulled Ora from her seat.

They went to a restaurant to have their breakfast. Ora was silent and didn't say anything."Hey, bells, relax na. I'll talk with her."

They reached home and saw Gracia in the living room.

"Bella, go to your room", he said. She nodded and went away.

"Why did you do that Gracia?", he asked her. She  avoided eye contact.

He yelled "WHY?"

"Because I don't want that pest around here. She is stealing you, away from me. You should send her away. Who knows, maybe she's a who-", she was cutted off by Roman yelling,"GRACIA".

She just had enough and slapped him. He didn't say anything but heard a voice,"Romi". He saw Ora running towards him, but Gracia caught her hand .

"You bitch, this is all because of you",she said as she raised her hand to slap her.

Roman caught her wrist. "How fucking dare you?", he growled. "I don't even raise my voice on her but you are raising your hands"

He sighed and pulled Ora towards him. He closed his eyes and said "Leave". He saw her standing there looking at him.

"I said leave. You'll be getting the divorce papers by tomorrow morning. If anyone was in your place, I would have killed them. Now leave", he said and called his guards.

They threw her out.

He looked at his sister who was holding back her tears,"You shouldn't have done that. You love her right?", she asked him.

He nodded and said,"But I love my sister more". He cried on her embrace.

She comforted him with all her might. He didn't care about the whole world coming against him. When his sister was with him, he has everything, he has his world. That's enough for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 7.1K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
20.9K 1.2K 30
One mafia king who have one-night with a girl before marriage now his wife is dead and don't even remember about one-night stand and daughter which h...
244K 4K 19
Their Little Angel By: Tine_8106
Grey & Eve By Lili

Teen Fiction

1.1M 26.7K 51
The Kings' and Monroes' lost their everything in a span of one night. Their parents were killed leaving the King's little brother and the Monroe's li...