Undead Brotherhood

By Sansmark

"You'll see the wit of the undying and the strength of humanity's end. Cliché galore, come round for more... More

Prologue
21st of May, year XXXX Time: 12:41-14:57
21st of May, year XXXX Time: 15:04-17:36
21st of May, year XXXX Time: 18:06-19:29
21st of May, year XXXX Time: 19:45-20:52
22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 4:12-7:43
22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 7:51-9:30
22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 9:00-11:12
22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 11:03-12:06
22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 12:10-12:38
22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 13:14-13:57

22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 14:32-15:01

2 0 0
By Sansmark

"You think he'll wobble?" Diane queried, lying down on the floor. "Probably, if he stumbles because of sitting too much or having hardcore sex."

"Nathaniel Burns, what in the fuck. I mean, we were all thinking it, but you didn't have to just blurt it out!" John yelled out, obviously perplexed and disturbed. Still, they laughed, including Philip who was just in the background chuckling.

"It's better than him being a bargaining chip in this place." Phil uttered out, them agreeing for a bit. Looking down the window, John saw blackened hands, a greyish colour on the skin, torn clothes and additionally basically some hair falling out of the figure. After just a glimpse, they were burnt, mostly from a flamethrower with how it's been directed.

They flailed, screamed and more until they were but blackened char. "So, how do we escape?" Diane asked, bored out of her mind.

"Can't." Both Philip and John stated the fact. First and foremost, the outside was blockaded and locked. Secondly, there was no weapon and the table they had, they didn't want to break it. Why? Because that's the only place where they can have entertainment, that's why. The floors are dirty as well so they didn't want any foodstuffs or games be dirtied.

Thirdly, why would a table break open a big ass door when it was smaller than it and so much weaker?! But of course, they had luck. There was a murmur that couldn't be understood if one was too far, but it went like "ᵂʰᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" or something of the like.

Rummaging noises came to be, them ready for something to happen. When the door was slightly ajar, they did expect the boss of this place to come inside. What they didn't though, was quite intriguing. Michael was being carried by Alexander as Gaea was opening the door, whispering 'Lazy bastards.' before opening it wide.

"You know what, I believe that situation now." John confidently uttered out, looking at the situation that those two were having. Piggy-backed though. "What the fuck do you mean?" Mikey let his presence be clear.

"Saying that you had sex with the guy carrying you." With the scientist's remark, he choked on his own spit and cough a lot of times. "What?" Alex queried, shocked mind you, trying to get back his composure.

"We won't go into details." Diane told, adding "We assumed you just fucked."

"NO! I became a fucking vital part in this place, not a sex slave!" barked out Michael, continuing on with "I thought you were joking before, Diane."

"So... Did you do it?" Gaea now joined in this developing in-joke. Shoulders sagging, Alexander gave in and said "We did something fun." and smiled at them. It was as vague as possible and it was true. If Michael hit him, then he'll confirm their thoughts.

"Ooh, so even the stoic Alexander can have fun, huh?" Gaea asked, interested on this. Alex only gave away the smile, Michael tightened his grip. 

"Why are you on his back?" Philip questioned, malice in his voice. "He couldn't walk with how weak and tired he is."

"ALRIGHT, STOP IT BEFORE I BEAT YOU TWO UP!"

"You can't do that, bratty Mike." Alex rolled his eyes whilst Phil clicked his tongue. "Now that we agreed to your first term, let's go to Canada." The former whispered to the  one being carried. "No, not today. Too tired." he whispered back before nuzzling in his enemy's neck.

Well, former enemy and now boss. "You think this is good?" Gaea asked, the eyes of Philip still boring holes to the one she's speaking to. Michael hummed and Alex just nodded. "Let them out, if you see anything suspicious about them, oppress it." And so he left.

"Hey, hey! Wait a minute, you piece of hot shit!" the former soldier yelled, running towards Alex so that she could punch him and take Michael back to them. Unfortunately, Gaea stopped her with an elongated arm, giving a hard right hook and following it up by holding her up the shoulders and the groin and immediately slammed her down.

"Don't even try." she warned, finally leaving and reminding them that they can leave the room now. Still dazed at what happened, she sat up, back hurting. "She could've broken my spine." She grumbled, failing to fully stand up before being carried by Nathan.

"Who is she?" John asked, tired and out of his wits. "Gaea. Well, at least that's what she's called by Mike, the asshole."

"Just remember. Don't fuck with the people who calls themselves by Greek gods' names." Philip pulled out a cigar to smoke it.

"Why?" Nathan pulled her arm into his shoulder, legs shaking because of the shift of weight.

"Because their ego is so high that even narcissistic people would be put to shame." he answered, puffing out some smokes. "Unless of course that idiot would find someone else he knew."

"Is that going to be a recurring thing he'll do? He's done it like thrice this time." Diane groaned out. "Only here will that happen, the rest are dead anyways." was the reply she got. John walked out to test if it was fine and open.

Surprisingly enough, there's no one outside waiting for them, save for a few passers in the building. The sun still was so bright and hot, it made him whimper. "Too hot." he murmured to himself before going to a shaded area, waiting for the rest.

Before they went to the outside world once more, Diane remembered something. "Right, I forgot."

"Hm?" Nathan hummed, adding "What is it?"

"Our goal was to find more people, we found two randomly in a demolished town."

"Do you even know where they are?"

"Not right now," she paused, arm shielding from the powerful light. "We got caught near the forest near here, since we got caught in their protocols. Shouldn't be far. The problem is on how far the two people we met are right now," She took a breather before continuing with "Especially if they went back to their base."

Pausing for a moment, John raised his head. "Did you two make a hint on where you were before you got caught?"

"Well... There was a thread we used so that they could follow us if they wanted. Ended at the building near the forest." 

"We go there at 4, I'll have to tell Michael about this."

"And why couldn't we go, Philip?" The doctor's head tilted, hands on his pocket.

"I didn't say such a thing. You could go with if you want, but if you don't, that's your problem." he puffed out, fully relaxed yet on guard. "The problem is that bastard boss he was with."

"You know what, let's make a plan before we fuck up." Diane suggested and all of them agreed because why would you blindly go out there when there's patrol going.

"Hope we don't die." guffawed Philip, going with the moving group, giddy no doubt. And by god they were burning from the heat.

{A/n}? Wait a minute, why's this here? What the fuck does it say...

{This is the shortest chapter in the book for now, incredibly rushed as you can tell but it's short because how do you elongate this without blue-balling someone for dramatic effect? I digress, hope you like this gift, you people who read the recent chapters first or the one who went up to this chapter.

Still, why and how the hell did you find this obscure book and say "Oh hey, this might be intriguing." I mean, it's not as bad as I think it is, with the confusing plot-lines and all that shit. But still, who reads this book other than me? Feels weird when someone starts reading this.

Still, thanks for reading, random people in the internet. Unless you're a scam, a bot or something similar, then go fuck yourself.}

Uhhh... Weird, but ok. Well then, time to go and be busy with other works. Which book should I read next though... I'll find out anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.3K 11
Hurt, pain, torture; that's all you've ever endured. Never, have you felt ecstasy or pride. A life with your parents made sure of that. Friends... ar...
476 44 22
A fiction story for my discord friends UwU my English suck, ok? Started : 1/1/2021 Ended: 2/2/2021 already ended
42.7K 704 64
mankind is a virus, and walkers are the vaccine. a young girl y/n, immune to the bites of the walkers. her mother died before the whole thing went do...
9.5K 977 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...