Tsuguko of the Sound Hashira

Oleh KiwiTherapist

"No matter what, you are still my father. By blood or not. I love you dad." Started 3-10-22 Ended xx-xx-xx Lebih Banyak

Introduction/Dictionary
Chapter Arc so far...
Chapter One: The Sound Hashira
Chapter Three: Final Selection 1/2
Chapter Three: Final Selection 2/2
Chapter Four: Goodbyes
Chapter Five: Greeting The Hashiras
Chapter Six: Hashira Meeting
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Master
Chapter Eight: Kamado & His Friends
Chapter Nine: Bro!
Chapter Ten: Dreams
Chapter Eleven: Train Demon & an...Uppermoon?!
Chapter Twelve: Akaza
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye Rengoku-San
Chapter Fourteen: Uzui Tengen
Chapter Fifteen: New mission
Chapter Sixteen: House Ogimoto
Chapter Seventeen: Leave or Join
Chapter Eighteen: A demon spotted!
Tsuguko of the Sound Hashira facts!
Demon Chapter Prologue
Demon Chapter #1
Chapter Nineteen: Uzui's wives join in battle!
Chapter Twenty: Two Uppermoons?!
Demon Chapter #2
Chapter Twenty-One: A Big Blur
Chapter Twenty-Two: A New Hashira and A New Friend, Maybe Two
Chapter Twenty-Three: A Little Visit
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Date Interrupted? 1/2
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Date Interrupted! 2/2
Chapter 25: Betrayal Of The Senses

Chapter Two: Training

1.5K 29 6
Oleh KiwiTherapist

It's been 4 months since I've been with Uzui-san. I've been traings with him, Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio.

Uzui taught me the fundamentals of Sound Breathing. So far I only know about the first form.

First Form: Roar. I lifts my twin wooden swords above their head and slams them down with great force whilst simultaneously creating an explosion with my bombs to deal massive physical damage, causing a loud sound resembling thunder as a result. The swords break in an instant.

I look at my hand and see how rough they are. I smile knowing that that is a result of my hard training.

Uzui says that I should train with Suma for speed training. And may I say, Suma is not human nor is Uzui. From what I see they never get tired.

'How the heck is she so fast'. I watch Suma run at an incredible speed down the mountain with obstacles on the ground and bamboo all around. She seems so serious when training.

"Now it's your turn Yumi-chan. Try to run while avoiding the obstacles." Suma yells from down the mountain. I mean I don't think I'm going to do bad, I'm kinda used to running down the mountains to get flowers for my shop.

I was so wrong...

I had to rest for a week because I couldn't pass Suma's training. Hinatsuru suggested it. She is an absolute angel. I wonder how Suma is so fast, it's not humanly possible. After my week break I got back to Suma's training.

"I...I'm sorry Y...Yumi-chan" Suma said when I finally went to her training spot. She kept hugging me and saying that she is sorry.

"SUMA! You are supposed to be training her! Do your job!" Makio yells at her.

It took me just an hour to make her stop apologizing to me. But soon after the training continued.

"Hmm let's just focus on strengthening your leg muscles. You need to have great stamina too." She pointed it out to me. 'I wonder what she'll make me do.'

After a few hours of leg exercises we got a little break for food. So we all sat down under the cherry tree.

"Hey, do you know where Uzui-san is?" I asked them while eating a pickled plum onigiri.

"He was assigned on a mission from the Demon Slayer corps. So you won't see him for a while. Do you need to say something to him?" Hinatsuru asked.

"No, I was just wondering why he wasn't here. Also, these onigiri are really good. Who made them?" I asked.

"Thank you, I made them." Hinatsuru said.

After the little picnic I went back to training. I was slowly making progress over time and before I knew it 2 months had already passed since I started Suma's speed training. I have finally made it down and up the mountain with all the obstacles successfully. Uzui-san came back from his mission and rested a bit before going on another one. The next training session is strength training with Makio.

I looked at Makio and a huge tree trunk in confusion. "Umm, what am I supposed to do Makio-san?" I asked her.

"Well you see, you are going to carry this all the way to the stream over there." Makio said as she pointed to a water stream nearby. Then she grabbed a rope and tied the tree trunk and handed the end of the rope to me.

'This is going to be a long training session.'

After a long day of Makio showing off at me by pulling the tree trunk to the stream in a few minutes we headed to the minka to rest. I have been staying here for some time now, and it feels like home already. Once I layed down on my futon I fell asleep right away.

This is home.

✧Did you know that during Yumi's break she was reading a book about herbs and flowers that have a medicinal properties.

✧Yumi did have a fiance but broke off the engagement after her father passed away.

✧Yumi is 17 years younger than Hinatsuru (31), 15 years younger than Suma (29), 16 years younger than Makio (30), and 19 years younger than Uzui (33) as of right now.

(A/N- These are not the canon ages.)

Word count: 756

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.2K 41 9
'Huh, where am I?' 'WAIT I AM SPEAKING JAPENESE?!?' 'IS THAT A DEMON?!?!' 'DID I GET ISEKAI TO MY FAVORITE ANIME?' 'LETS GO SAVE EVERYONE!' 'WAIT I F...
1.4M 24.8K 125
✧ 𝑲𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒊(𝒋𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆) ✧ 🫧𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔�...
209K 11.1K 112
"Huh... The gods really did pity me. Dying at the age of sixteen, almost seventeen, by the sword of Upper Moon One just to be set back into the past...