Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 79 | The arrival

12.6K 675 84
By cupcakes6621

Neil looked at the women in front of him with adoring eyes. He pulled Ahana in his arms as they snuggled. Things were finally normal. He prayed no more troubles came there way. As if now the thought of the future filled his mind. There were only 3 to 4 months left till the arrival of the baby. They had so much to prepare for.  He had so much to prepare for and with everything going back to normal, he was gonna start that.

Ahana:"By the wayyy"( Ahana spoke after silence breaking Neil's thought)

Neil:"hmm?"

Ahana:"Now that I think of it. You don't need to worry about me being the only one in pain on my delivery time"

Neil:"Huh?"

Ahana:(Giving him a suspicious smile)"Because I can assure you that doing my labor pain. You will be in more pain then me both physically and mentally combined"

Neil:"What?..."

Ahana:"Just wait Mr. Neil Malhotra and you will see"

Neil:"It can't be that bad"( He said trying to assure himself)

■■■■■■■■■■ Leap of 4 months ■■■■■■■■■■

Neil:"Okay this is bad...really really bad...."( Neil said all panicked as he grabbed the pre ready bag and rushed towards Ahana)

Ahana:"NEILLL CAN YOU MOVE ANY FASTER... I AM DYING HEREEEEE"( Ahana screamed in pain)

Neil:"Yes shona..2 ...2 mins"( He said as he picked up his phone to dial a number)

Ahana:"THE BABY WILL POP OUT IN 2 MINS NEILLL"

Neil connected his phone to a bluetooth as he rushed to Ahana and picked her up in his arms, Rushing downstairs to the car. He informed one of the servants to lock the door as he started to drive the car with Ahana in the passenger's seat.

It's been 5 mins... 5 mins since Ahana's water broke. 5 mins since the chaos started in Malhotra Mansion. The rest of the Family members head gone out to a wedding since afternoon. Ahana and Neil stayed back as being in the last month of their pregnancy, a wedding could be too hectic for Ahana and the baby.

Neil:"Hello sid?"( He spoke all of a sudden as he focus on driving. Ahana understood that he had called sid)

Sid:(moving outside from the wedding hall to hear better)"Yeah bhai ?"

Neil:"Sid Ahana's in labor"

Sid:"Bhabhi is what? Capable?"( He said as he had a hard time hearing due to the blasting music in the background)

Neil:"No idiot she is in labor. L A B O R LABOR!!!"

Sid:"Ohh she is in lab...wait.. the baby is coming? Oh god...I....you...how..?"

Neil:"What do you mean how. I ain't got time to explain how this process works Sid. Get the family and come to the hospital. I'll text you the name"( He said before he cut the call)"It amusing how he will be a dad in 7 months and still doesn't know how labor works"(Neil said to himself)

2 months back Preeti and Sid had delivered the news of them being pregnant to the family. It was a joyous moment as Everyone was already exited for the arrival of Ahana and Neil kid and now a new member would join their Malhotra family soon.

Ahana:(Crying.) Ne..Neil..it hurts bad...I...omg"

Neil:"It okay...baby...just 5 more min..we are here.."( He said as he took a turn at the signal)

After few more min of drive. Ahana and Neil reached the hospital. Neil parked the car as he picked up Ahana and rushed inside. The nurses came as she took Ahana in a wheelchair inside while Neil quickly filled up some documents and completed some formality before rushing to Ahana's ward.

Nurse:"Sir are you Neil Malhotra?"

Neil:"yes...my wife..she.."

Nurse:"We are preparing her for delivery. You are allowed to be inside with her. Please follow me"( The nurse led Neil inside the delivery room)

As he entered he heard the screams of Ahana. The pain had increased more in the past few mins. Doctors and nurses were setting things up around Ahana while she struggled in pain.

Neil rushed to Ahana upon seeing her in pain and He held her hand she faced him with tearful eyes and a painful face.

Ahana:"N..neill...Argggg"

Neil:"Shh Shh Shh Baby... it's okay...it will stop soon"

Ahana:"I..I can't...ha..handle.. handle it.."( She said breathing heavily)

Nurse:"Doctor she is fully dilated. We can start delivery "

Doctor:"Okay. Now Mrs. Malhotra I want you to try and relax. We want to pursue a normal delivery route. So please try and relax and push"( Ahana nodded in pain)

Nurse:( As she stood beside Ahana's stomach helping Ahana push)"1..2..3.. push maam."

Ahana pushed and pushed as instructed but after few pushes she was getting tried as hell. The pain and pushes were draining her energy out.

Neil:"Ahana...shona.. push you can do it common."

Ahana:"I...I...can't "(She said tried)

Neil:"I know you can baby..."

Ahana:"Argggggg I..."

Doctor:"We can see the head. Just few more pushes Ahana. Your doing great"

Neil as well motivated Ahana as he kept dropping soft kissing on her forehead while she pushed. As she was scream in pain, she would squeeze the hell out of Neil's hands but he would not whine a bit as all his attention was on Ahana.

Soon after multiple pushes,  screams and whines a loud cry rang In the room making everyone freeze. Ahana fell back on the bed tried and she slightly smiled through her tears as her eyes became droopy.

Neil froze as well as she saw the nurse holding a baby in her hands that was crying loudly. He had became a father again. This child was his. Ahana and his. He felt Ahana's grip on his hands loosen. He looked at her direction to see her eyes closed as she tiredly layed back. Neil kissed Ahana's forehead before he turned towards the baby.

Doctor:"Congratulations it's a girl."

Nurse:"Mr. Malhotra would you like to do the honors"( She said as she held the scissor towards Neil.)

He slowly left Ahana's hands as he moved towards his baby girl. As he grabbed the scissors in his hands, his arms shock. It was the 3rd time he was going through this feeling, but it felt like the first time. The fear of hurting the baby. The emotions that ran through him at the point. He couldn't explain it.

As He slowly cut of the empirical cord, the nurse wrapped the baby in the towel before she forwarded the baby to Neil. Neil carefully took the baby in his arms as he cooed it.

Neil:"H..Hey sweetheart "( He said as his tears fell from his eyes)

Holding his new angel in his arms made his heart swell in pride and happiness. He looked at Ahana who layed exhausted in the bed. He then looked back at his daughter in his arms.

Neil:"Oh baby we have waited so long for you"( He gently touched the baby's closed fist with his fingers as she watched her wrap her fist around his thumb)

Nurse:"Sir your family has already arrived and is waiting outside.  We have to shift Maam to a normal ward now so will you please wait outside for few moments "

Neil nodded as he headed outside with the baby in his hands. As he exited the room, he saw his family members waiting outside the ward in tension. They were all dressed in traditional party wear as they rushed from the Wedding. Only The kids and Rohan were not present.

Neil:"Maa"( neil called out softly to his mother as the family turned towards and froze seeing the baby in his hand)

Angeli:(As tears flowed her eyes)"Oh My god.."

Neil:(smiling)"Another Princess has entered our house Maa. "

Rahul:( Coming forward)"Let me see my granddaughter"( He came forward as he took the baby in his arms)

One by one everyone held and played with the baby before the nurse came towards them and informed them about Ahana waking up. They all Rushed inside, Neil being the first as he rushed towards Ahana.

Ahana:"n..Neil"( She spoke weakly as Neil held her hand)

Neil:"Heyy shona.."(He smiled)

Neil rested his head on Ahana's head as she smiled feeling his warmth. She was completely exhausted due to the past few hours struggles.

Ahana:"N..Neil..ba..Baby?"

Neil:"Our cupcake is finally here Shona."

Ahana:(Bursting into tears)"It...it's a girl.."( She said as she smiled through her tears)

Neil:"Yes baby...One min"( Neil stood back as he turned to The family who stood a little far with The baby in His mother's hands)

Angeli handed the baby to Neil whoe brought the new angel towards Ahana. He lowered the baby in Ahana's hands. As Ahana held her baby, she kissed the baby's forehead as tears fell her eyes. She brought the baby close to her chest as the baby let out cooing noises of satisfaction.

Preeti:"Oh gosh this is sooo cuteeeee I can't wait to meet by baby"( She said as she cried softly due to her pregnancy hormones)

Shruti:"H..have you guys thought of a name yet"

Ahana:( looking at Neil who smiled back at her)"Yes...we have"

Neil:(Taking the baby in his arms)"our Princess here will be called Navya. Navya Neil Malhotra "

Preeti:"Navya? Such a pretty name"

Ahana:"Yes a pretty name for a pretty girl "( She said as she kissed the baby's hands softly)

Nurse:"Sir, we need to take the baby for some check up and test"

Neil nodded as Ahana and Neil kissed the baby's forehead one last time before the nurse took her away. Everyone one by one met Ahana and checked on her health. The doctor as well visit Ahana to do some simple questions and answer before leaving. Rahul came with the kids after 1 hour or so.

As soon as the kids came, They rushed towards Ahana concerned seeing their mother in the hospital bed looking so sick.

Naira:( Crying)"Mumma you sick "

Aryan:"Mumma what happened? Are you hurt? Mumma you are okay na"

Ansh:( Crying)"Mumma I missed you..."

All 3 of the kids hugged Ahana and started blubbering stuff. The other family members smiled as Ahana hugged them back.

Ahana:"I am fine baby... absolutely fine. See"( She said smiling)

Aryan:"Then why are you in the hospital. "

Neil:( Picking Aryan in his arms)"Champ Mumma and Papa had to come to the hospital na. It was time for the baby to come."

Naira:(Screamed)"Baby...Baby is here..we can play..."

Ahana:"Yes princess the baby is here and guess what. Naira and Mumma got one more member on our team."

Aryan:(Smiling)"It's a girllll"

Ansh:"girl girll"( He danced excitedly)

Naira:(Innocently)"But Mumma baby where?"( She said looking around)

Just then the nurse entered the Navya in her arms. She layed the baby in the crib provided in the hospital and turned the Neil. The kids rushed towards the Crib as Sid showed them the baby while Neil talked to The nurse.

Nurse:"The test came out fine. The Baby and mother both are fine and healthy. We would like to keep the under observation tonight but by tomorrow they both can get discharge. At night only 1 person is allowed to stay. Preferably the father of the baby if not then the mother of Mrs. Malhotra. Also visiting hours would close in 1 hour so please empty out this room by then"( Saying so she left)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

An early Surprise update for you all. Hope everyone enjoys it and please do vote and comment. Next update will be up by Friday.💖💖

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:" The night at the hospital"

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji  - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger  brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami -  mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua -  Father's bua

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 33.5K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
243K 9.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
557K 28.5K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
756K 28.6K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...