๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โœ”๏ธ

De backwoodfairy

"you was there for me when i needed you, so i was trying to do the same." sequel to bodyguard Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53 (finale pt 1)
54 (finale pt 2)

30

14.5K 611 279
De backwoodfairy

zarek🖤

"i'm ready to go homeeee." elijah dragged out as we finished up ap psychology classwork.

"you telling me..." i said writing down the last vocabulary word.

"hollon what the fuck is 5?" tyler asked outloud.

"tyler." the teacher said eyeing him and he smacked his lips.

"what the fuck y'all get?" he asked turning around in his seat.

"i got a." elijah said.

"shittt i got c." i said scratching my head.

"oh my damn we gonna fail." tyheem said laying his head on the table.

"boys less chatting, more writing"

"she needs worry about her long ass back..."elijah mumbled and we all made eye contact while trying not to laugh.

"nigga you not funny..." tyheem said covering his mouth and we all busted out laughing.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i walked down the hall with zakiya and tyler to lunch,"oh zarek!!" i turned around and saw zoey.

my eyes dropped down to her growing baby bump,"oh you have fun pal." zakiya said patting my shoulder then grabbed tyler's hand.

i rolled my eyes as they walked away,"make it fast zoey." i said crossing my arms.

"you never called me-"

"look the baby ain't fuckin mine, and we both know that shit i'll even take a dna test if you want, but you needa find whoever else you was fuckin raw cause i know fasho that shit ain't mines." i said pointing at her small baby bump.

i watched her eyes water before she looked down, " now when it gets here don't be tryna come and see the baby."  she said and i laughed some.

"bitch you wish..." i said before brushing past her and continuing my walk to the lunch.

swear to god i hate bitches.

"zarek!! aye aye we gotta problem!!" i heard elijah yell.

i looked over at him,"wha-"

"amory fighting."

he ain't have to say nun else, i took off running from the direction he came from and just as is suspected it was a crowd in the hall.

i made my way to the front- amory and jersey-?

amory was on top throwing hits at jersey back to back no pausing,"jump in bitch i dare you! i'll dog walk yo ass today!!" i heard zakiya yell to someone.

i heard a whistle blow, letting me know teachers finna be here fast and quick.

"alright let her go— amory let her hair go!!" i yelled trying to pull him back.

"nah this bitch got me fucked up!!" he yelled still swinging.

i finally got him off her,"bitch-"

tell me why zakiya then started swinging on jersey too.

"tyler grab her!" i yelled and he quickly threw zakiya over his shoulder.

"EVERYBODY TO CLASS!!"

ꕥꕥꕥ

"how long you got??" i asked zakiya.

"3 days out of school suspension." she mumbled looking at her broke nail.

"shouldn't have been trying to fight-"

"wellll i wasn't finna let the bitch get away with her slick ass comments and it was fine until she touched me—

that's why amory really started fighting her i mean she was talking shit about him too, but when she touched me ouuuu another side of amory came out." she said and i looked to the backseat where amory decided to sit.

why? i don't know, but he wouldn't budge.

he was staring at he window with tears stains on his cheek and he was face was still kinda red, i learned when he gets mad foreal he cries.

so imma make sure i don't do no cheating shit- the mad criers are the craziest ones.

"amory so you still not gonna talk to me." i said looking at him through the rear-view mirror.

he looked at me then back out the window,"he's upset right now, he'll talk in a few." zakiya mumbled to me and got on her phone.

"outta make the stupid bitch pay for my nail.." said said going to her camera app.

"how the fuck she scratch my eye- mane i wanna rematch." she said sinking into her seat.

"why when you won?" amory finally spoke.

"because she done scratched my eye and broke my nail-"

"zakiya you just like fighting." i said shaking my head.

"that's not- i don't know it maybe the adrenaline i get from it." she said staring ahead of her and i shook my head.

once we made it home, zakiya jumped out the door,"imma order us some food!!" she yelled making her way to the front door.

"amory." i called to him.

no response.

"amory..." i turned around in my seat to look at him.

"i don't know why the hell he looking back here..." i heard him mumble to the window.

"amory bay barlowe."

his head snapped in my direction, "don't be doing that shit.." he mumbled then got out the car.

i got out following after him,"so you gonna tell me how it all started or what??" i asked as he opened the door.

he ignored me and walked upstairs, i sighed as zakiya's fat ass came out the kitchen munching on some chips,"the fuck you looking at." she said while mugging me.

"a fat bitch." i retorted and she flipped me off before sitting on the couch.

i walked upstairs and went to my room, amory was laying in my bed scrolling through netflix.

"not gonna talk to me but get comfortable in my bed." i said taking my shoes off.

i jumped onto the bed behind him, he never took his eyes off the tv.

"zarek.." amory mumbled then rolled onto his side to where we was facing me.

"hmm..." i hummed in response staring at the tv, he had put on disenchantment.

he grabbed my face making me look at him,"i'm sorry..." he mumbled.

"for what?"

"cause i wasn't talking when you was talking to me earlier...i was just upset because she came up to me and zakiya talking out the side of her neck and was saying how she could really have you any time and day

and i was just a time passer and it wouldn't last long, then zakiya started speaking up for me but see i wasn't really paying her no attention cause you already know me and you for life-

anyways yeah then she started talking about zakiya and say how zakiya was always a fake friend and then said i wasn't shit and pushed zakiya so i punched her and she stumbled back and that's when we started tussling." he said messing wit the ends of his hair.

"so you a lil fighter??" i asked pushing his hair back from his face.

"no- first time fighting to be honest, i don't know why but i just got mad as hell..." he said looking at me then started running his fingers through my hair.

"mmm...well you ain't got no scratch on you, so you did ya shit." i said then kissed his forehead.

i stared at his hair, tayla had installed the wig and not gonna lie it look good as fuck on him.

surprised it ain't get messed up while he was fighting,"lemme see ya nails." he held his hand in front of my face.

"mmm...this one chipped and this one bleeding." i said and he smacked his lips.

"it don't matter i was finna get them off anyway.." he said laying his head down on the bed and slowly closed his eyes.

"you tired??" i asked laughing.

"shut up fighting takes energy, i don't see how bitches do it everyday..." he mumbled.

(literally a fight today at school- they fight just about every week)

"mmm..." i hummed in response,"wait sit up." i said and he smacked his lips.

"zarekkkk." he groaned.

"i'm tryna make sure your shit still look good when you wake up." i said grabbing his scarf and bonnet.

he sat up with his eyes half open, i tired the scarf around his head and made sure it cover up his edges then placed the scarf on top.

"thank you baby.." he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

i laughed and kissed him, he kissed me back then got in my lap and laid his head on my chest.

it wasn't long before i heard soft snores from him.

i grabbed a band-aid from my nightstand and placed it over the nail that was bleeding, his eyes fluttered open then closed back.

i smiled and kissed his forehead.

i'm really inlove with his ass..

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

19.2K 520 18
Some gay shit. I'm just letting you know now that I like to lie I LOVE ITTTTT so read and commennttttt
16.3K 753 13
" I Always Get What I Want" - C.S
370K 16.7K 34
๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ