A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

Finally Some Sleep

917 22 8
By Noka004

Whats going on, I feel like I'm moving, I'm cold, I need to wake up.... I can't, someone slap me or somethi- A poke to my closed eye let's me gain some control. I open my eyes. Everything was a little blurry after being asleep for however long.

"Oh your awake, finally, thought you died or something". Hellion said, bitterness nailed onto his words.

"Hell, next time you poke me in the eye I'll fucking bitch slap you". I get up and look around. "Where are we?"

I turn an look out the giant window that was right beside a white couch. Everything was spotless or very close to it. Cleaner then any place I've lived before I graduated.

"Jays place, I didn't want him to know how to get in and he welcomed us with open arms" He crossed his arms and leaned against the couch. For some reason he was sitting on the floor with his back against the couch instead of sitting in it.

"Good, He seems rich, you explore the place?" I turn looking at his still sour expression.

"No, I didn't want to leave you incase anything happened". He looks up slightly staring behind me. "Oh hey Jay". I turn my head to see the blonde himself, standing behind me a few feet away.

"Sorry to intrude, me and Hellion could leave if you want. I don't know why I fell asleep like that, that was stupid" I began walking to the door before my wrist was grabbed.

I look at Jay to see a dash of pink fly across his pale face as he shakes his head. "No? Really it's okay, we have to get ready for dinner anyway and Hellion seems tired too". Me and Jay went back and forth for a bit on why I think me and Hellion should go and why he thinks we should stay. Jay reluctantly gave up after we turned to Hellion and he was glaring at us like we were crazy.

"You've just been talking to yourself this whole time Y/n, he hasn't said a damn word!"

"That's rude Hellion. K would be sad to see you being an ass to your classmates. Now come in we're going"

"Finally, y/n do we really have to hang out with him? And my dad wouldn't care, I just said he didn't say anything"

Hellion walked slightly behind me, complaining the whole time on the way to the convenience store. "Yes, he's different from others becausehe doesnt talk how crazy right?" I pulled his ear. Since when did he get such an asshole attitude?

"Now that café, you didn't drink the coffee did you? It made me really tired after drinking it"

"Ya know you could have just been tired or an ingredient makes ya sleepy" I look over at him and start walking faster. "What y/n?"

"You have a good point but this is taking to long, it'll be midnight by the time we get to the store at this pace, let's race"

"Okay!" Hellion raced pass me as I kept walking.

I gotta give him a fair head start. After about 10 more seconds I start running as if I were to die if I slowed down any. Within seconds I was right beside hellion but only for a moment before I passed him.

"H-hey, y/n whhhyy?"

~after you kick Hells ass in that race😊~

I sat at the curb waiting for Hellion to get there and sure enough he comes running to a stop at the front of the store, "h-how are you s-so fast?" He looks up at me as he bends down catching his breath.

"Training. Which it seems you need to do a lot more of" I get up and walk into the store "Come on I don't want more training, the amount I have is enough" I walk over to the instant Ramen bowls they have and grab a bunch, "go get your stuf-" He shoved a drink in my face. "Got my stuff let's goooooo".

I walk over to the counter where the same little round guy from before was standing, "Oh heeey... guy?" He looks up at me surprised at my acknowledgement towards him "O-oh my name is D-Daniel Park".

"Really? I know a Daniel from school, around this guy's height, kinda looks like you if you were skinner and taller" I point to Hellion when I point out tall Daniel's height, "Oh r-really?" He starts sweating a bit as he scans our items faster.

"Well thanks for stopping by, hope to see you guys again" he waves bye to us and Hellion waves both his hands goodbye like a kid. "Bye small Daniel! Hey, you think he knows other Daniel?" Me and Hellion walk side by side as I look through the bags thinking about the tastyness

"Maybe, but let's just get home till we have anymore questions, ok"

~at home~
(R/f = Ramen flavor 😋 )

Can't wait to eat this r/f Ramen, I'm so hungry, I past out for almost the whole day after that coffee so I haven't got to eat yet.....

I open the door and take out the ramen of my choosing and go and look for a kettle.

(I love ramen ☺️)

~Hellions pov~

How come she kept talking about that blonde mute? There's no way he could like her, he's known her a day at most anyways. I've know her since we were 5. Yeah, I don't have to worry .....do I?

She's only known him for a few days at most! She's known me since we were so tiny! She'd never choose him right?

I shuffle to the table and plop down, hanging my head a bit. I peer up at her through my hair.

Does she think I'm too immature? I could see that. I am pretty childish. Shit that's it! It has to be. She's so mature and grown up and smart. Maybe I should start doing more grown up things.

I could clean. The place isn't very dirty though.. I could cook! Wait she said I'm not allowed to after last time. I could buy things for the house, like groceries! That's a grown up thing to do. Or I should start taking my role in dad's business more seriously. Doing things you don't want to is part of being an adult.

My chest tightened when i looked at her again. So tight it felt like I couldn't breathe. The way her eyes settle on the people around her. On me. Wait on me?

She snapped her fingers at me. Trying to get my attention. "You okay Hell?"

"Yeah sorry, spaced out. You need something?"

"Just wanted to see if you wanted some" She asked. I hold my head a bit higher. "Unless you ate at the café. Or Jays. You did eat something today right Hellion"

I stayed silent. She placed her hands on her hips and gave me a scalding glare. It felt like I'd boil up faster then the water in the kettle.

"S-sure, I'll have one, I'll probably head to bed after though", I stare at here as she heats up the water and walks around doin' stuff.

She's so nice and doesn't realize it, I should ask my dad if she could get more books on social stuff or more classes about it, so upsetting she doesn't understand it as much as I do. Maybe she'd feel the same.

"Here, we have school tomorrow so get as much rest as you can" she looks at me waiting for my response. "Kay, thank you Y/n".

She may just be hopeless with the emotional stuff though.

~Your pov~

I take my cup of Ramen and walk to my room. Ooooooo, foood, food is so good, I think I made this one pretty good, looks good at least, presentation is another key part to food anyway'.

I start eating in only a few minutes I had only a few noodles left, i finish the last few noodles and drink the broth and walk into the kitchen, I wash it off and place it in the sink quietly.

I look over to the large window the large home had provided and strolled over to it. "Hmmm, so quite".

I tip-toe back to my room finally relaxing on the soft mattress, "(yawn), I'll call kuro tomorrow to do a background check on Jay, and tall Daniel, he's an odd one".

Pulling out some papers from a bag that Kovik sent with me. I started going through them and signing off on some and declining others. I'll sleep.

I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 837 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
29.3K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
2.3K 127 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
8.9K 561 28
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...