𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 || 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢�...

By forcemeanakin

Anakin Skywalker x female reader. ENEMIES TO LOVERS <3 Slow-burn! The Empire has taken over. Emperor Qui-G... More

◈𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭◈
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞◈
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞◈ 𝐕𝐨𝐥. 𝟐
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐫◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐀𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐬... 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐢-𝐆𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐧'𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐀 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞.●
◈𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐖𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐀 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐈𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.●
◈𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. ◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝟕𝐩𝐦.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞... 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.●
𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐍𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ●

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭. ●

6K 98 153
By forcemeanakin

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Kissing, neck kissing. Tiny voyeurism. Mentions of female masturbation.

A/N: Sorry about the delay! I hated my Econ course. Never again!! But oh well. Here's a little gift for the waiting. Hope you like it! This chapter is dedicated to this-is-the-way ! Thanks for the support and votes, cutie! I love to see your reactions!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

Oh, sweet, sweet revenge.

Honestly, Anakin had it coming. After the little show he pulled in the hallway, the least he deserved was a taste of his own medicine. As I marched to my room, absolutely hot-headed, I couldn't stop coming up with ideas of how to get back at him. Of course, the first thing that crossed my mind was some kind of physical pain. Nonetheless, it was hard to concentrate when x-rated thoughts kept interrupting my vengeance strategy. And then it hit me like a train. Oh, stars, this was going to be fun...

I could hear him. For sure. My shields would never be so unprotected if it wasn't on purpose. I had the time of my life hearing him, filling myself with the dirty scenarios his mind would make up, the moans his mouth would spill... It was all too surreal to believe. I would be lying if I said that I didn't wake up the next morning overanalyzing last night's actions. But the powerful satisfaction of having the upper hand relieved me from any anxiety left in my body.

I held my head up high on my way to our morning Hoth meeting, like I didn't have anything to hide. I must add that I probably, totally unconscious of my actions, put the one suit that showed a little bit too much of my cleavage (Suit #7). A coincidence, of course.

As always, I was the first one to arrive, only my presence in the enormous holo table. I took advantage of the extra time and prepared the holograms of the blueprints whilst I waited for the guys to check in. A little tingle inside me warned me of a threat nearby, the Force signaling me to guard up. My eyes were fixed on the 3D figures when the vibrations of a human figure appeared behind me. His force signature was almost engraved in my brain, no need to double check that it was really him.

No sound came from me as he took place in the table spot just in front of mine. We were both standing up, this way being so much easier to analyze the material on the table. I noticed some stolen glances between us, him trying to be subtle and failing in the process. I held off a laugh, however, I decided to tease him a little further, see how far he would go until he admitted his interruption of my privacy.

—Nice bags. —I commented. He scrunched his face in confusion. My index finger pointed under my eyes, hinting at him what I meant. He quickly reacted and turned his face to the side, trying to hide even though I've already seen them. I chuckled lightly. —Rough night? —I whispered with a hidden tone, he snapped his eyes to me, but my gaze was already on the holo again, with a little smugness.

He inspected me, his eyes squinting like he was going to drag some answers out of me if he stared long enough.

—No... just... some noises wouldn't let me sleep. —He scratched his head and hesitated. I slowly nodded in understanding. My lungs were about to burst with all of the air I was holding in an attempt to not laugh in front of him.

—Oh, ok... like moans? —I whispered that last part, the words being almost interceptable to the human ear. He furrowed his brows aggressively and got closer to me, surrounding the table.

—Excuse me? —He tilted his head accusingly.

—Like motors? I think an illegal race was happening around the building last night. —I repeated in a sarcastic tone with a confused frown, treating him like he was dumb. Which he was. He just hummed quietly and returned his attention to the blueprints in question. I smiled subtly and scratched my cheek to hide it.

We stayed a few seconds in silence, leaving the intense encounter behind. He crossed his arms and bit his lip in concentration as he spinned the blue image.

—Maybe we can get started without them, just to get ahead on the- —And he was interrupted by a yawn. He covered his mouth with his fist and waited until it passed before he spoke again.

—Wow, you really are tired. How little stamina, Ani. — My voice imitated an "innocent" tone and I just shook my head disappointed.

He looked back at me and I could see his struggle to fight back. To make a comment about how I knew the type of stamina he had. That maybe he could prove it to me once more. But he didn't. He just pressed his lips and stared down at me, finally giving up. I need to up my game.

—Yes, I haven't had breakfast and those noises kept interrupting my sleep... —He shrugged his shoulders, not giving the matter more importance.

—Your sleep or your shower? — I asked provocatively and this time, he fully faced me and grabbed me by my jaw. I smirked when I got a reaction off of him, even when it meant being so close to his new yellow eyes, the flirtatious blue being replaced. The soft leather of his glove smoothed the harshness of his grip. I batted my eyelashes when his angry exhales hit my face and I looked down, not trusting in myself to keep my serious facade.

— So you knew. — He seemed... speechless. His features demonstrated that he had no clue that I knew he was spying on me. Oh... you fool. —You were aware of it this whole time.

—I don't know what you're talking about, Ani. —Wide doe eyes adorned my innocent act. Deciding to test the water a little further, I pushed myself closer, so when I said the nickname my lips would graze his. He choked me harder and pushed me back.

—Don't play with me. You did it on purpose? —He asked again with a growl.

—Do what, Ani? —I hissed when he hardened his hand around my jaw and I licked my lips, catching his attention.

— You're unbelievable... — Anakin let go of me, yet he didn't back away. —And don't call me Ani. —He squinted his eyes.

—Sorry, General, but I really don't know what you're talking about. —I tangled my hands on my back and smiled teasingly, which widened when his shoulders stiffened at the title. —Can you explain a little further?

— You can pretend all you want, but we both know what you did yesterday... —My face turned to one of complete mischief, this time not hiding my true intentions. My mouth curved into a tempting smirk and I rested my hand on the table, tilting my head. He looked at the floor and shook his head while humorlessly laughing. —... sending images through the Force...

—That's a lie. I didn't do that. — Emphasis on "that'' while I raised my eyebrows. I chuckled once more as I sat on the table, my hands supporting me from my back. I swinged my legs side to side. —Although I did read about that in a book last week, very interesting trick... so much you can do... —I rolled my eyes funnily and he glared at me.

I huffed mockingly and crossed my legs.

—I don't know why you are so mad, Ani, it's like you didn't enjoy it... And I know for a fact you did. — I affirmed confidently, eyeing his crotch not subtle at all. He relaxed with a surprising smirk and walked to me and placed his hands at both sides of my hips, our faces getting closer.

—For once... you're right. I did enjoy it. —He kissed the edge of my lips, his fingers traced down the zipper of my suit and pulled it slightly down. —Especially when you said that my fingers felt better than yours. Now I know how needy you are for me, baby. —My breath hitched at my throat and I kicked myself mentally to not show weakness.

—Don't get confused, Skywalker. It was all part of the act. I can get what I want from anyone. —I shrugged my shoulders cockily.

—You sure? Then why call me, huh? I've seen how the clones see you, I don't think one of them would say no if you asked them to... help you out. —He looked at me up and down.

— Jealous much? — I said smugly. — And think of it like... payback. For your stupid stunt with Kytra, only to piss me off.

—Jealous much? —He raised his eyebrows. — Why do you think my date with Kytra was an elaborate plan to prank you? I could actually like her, you know?

—If you actually liked her, you wouldn't have jerked off to the sound of my voice, honey. —I whispered in his ear, after leaving a trace of kisses from his cheek to his ear lobe.

—If you disliked me as much as you say, you wouldn't have touched yourself with me in your mind, sweetheart. —He fired back, peppering my neck with feather-like kisses. — Give me the best you've got, baby, I can take it. When you come begging back to me, it will be so much sweeter.

—Trust me, big guy, I'm only getting started. —My eyes darkened challengingly and I jumped down from the table when I sensed two force-sensitive people approaching.

Once Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan arrived, we started the meeting. Because I was the second in command in this mission, I wasn't the one leading up the meeting, so standing there while Anakin dominated the conversation was incredibly frustrating. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon listened closely and asked a bunch of questions, but I already knew it all; I had to memorize all of that information in order to lead my platoon. The boredom took over my brain, which instantaneously created options for me to have fun. Anakin was so concentrated and focused on his explanation that it would be a shame if he got... distracted.

First, I secured my shields to Obi and Qui-Gon, hoping in the Maker that they wouldn't notice the little trick I was about to pull. After I was sure that my connection wouldn't reach them, I started to create a mental bond strong enough with Anakin. I knew it was ready when I was able to infiltrate his thoughts, which he noticed, sending me a glare.

It doesn't feel nice, does it?

I had a playful smile on my face and I stared at him with flirty eyes. He tried to ignore me, not allowing himself to look at me. He would point at stuff in the hologram, look down at some papers, chat to his friends, but always skip over me. I giggled and began phase two of my personal vendetta.

[SLIGHT SMUT STARTS]

My goal was not to read his mind. I took what I learnt about sending images through the Force and put it in good use. I evoked an image from last night, but from the angle he would have seen me: flushed cheeks, sweaty skin, boobs free, nipples hard, my dripping pussy open to him. I sent it over to him and waited patiently for his reaction. Anakin was midway explaining the aerial attack when he widened his eyes and stuttered the last word he was saying. His face turned blank and pressed his lips as he couldn't keep going.

—Anakin, are you alright? —Qui-Gon asked, concerned.

He closed his eyes, like repressing my little gift and then sighed heavily. One shouldn't kick a man when he is down, but screw it. And I shipped another one to him, this time of my fingers sliding into my cunt, my thumb playing with my clit as I moaned his name, over and over.

He tilted his head with a suppressed smile.

—I'm fine, yeah, sorry. Let 's keep going. —Anakin cleared his throat and kept talking. If it was so easy for him to continue with his presentation, that meant I wasn't doing a good job.

His eyes met mine and I pushed him to total sensory overload by sending images on top of images of my late night shenanigans. Anakin blinked faster in an attempt to push them away, I saw him gulping harshly and his hands opening and closing furiously. I laughed through our mental bond, mocking his desperation.

Anakin...

He ignored me.

Why are you all blushed, Ani?

He didn't mind me.

Anakin, I can see the bulge in your pants, you're not fooling me.

He slowly deviated his attention from his current task and turned to see me, no emotion but annoyance in his features.

What? Can't you concentrate-

A flash clouded my sight in the blink of an eye. I saw some tan legs in a red dress... the mental picture went up the person's body...I saw a tentative hand playing with the slit of the gown... it went higher up, the brunette hair blocking my view,but it was enough for me to realize that this person was kissing another one. The image got clearer and the curly golden locks behind the girl's head gave me the answer I was looking for.

It was Anakin and Kytra in the restaurant.

I was fuming, to say the least. He just quietly snorted in response and went back with a self-esteem boost to the conversation, whilst I stood taken aback.

Okay. That's how you wanna play? Just wait and see.

[SLIGHT SMUT ENDS]

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Anakin's POV

The meeting ended hours after, only because it was getting too late to have dinner. Exactly. Dinner. That's how long it lasted.

Phoenix didn't try to pull off another trick after I fired back with the Kytra image. I could sense her anger, burning up like water in a pot. The hot bubbles of fury and indignation cooked up her brain, keeping her quiet for longer than I would have wanted. That deadly silence could mean that something bad was going to happen to me. Maybe I shouldn't have shown her that.

Yes, it was an actual moment of our date, but I swear nothing further than that happened. Ok, maybe I touched her ass. And maybe she caressed my dick through my pants. And maybe our public make out session lasted longer than necessary, but to be perfectly transparent, I needed that date to somehow give me some type of fun, the woman and I had nothing in common. Except the need to fuck. But nothing beyond that. We didn't even sleep together.

And talking about her, Kytra was walking straight to my direction. I was just leaving the kitchen after eating and was heading to my room, to refresh a little, when I noticed her. I could sense her heart beating fast and her deep breaths.

—Hi, Anakin, how are you? —She smiled politely, kind of ashamed. Oh no, she is coming to ask me on a second date. Wait, should I? No, no, turn down the girl nicely, Anakin.

—Hey, Kytra. Fine, fine, you know, working hard, I guess. —I giggled awkwardly and she followed. —You see, about last night-

—I wanted to talk to you-

When we interrupted each other, we chuckled at the clashing of our voices and I shut up to give her the space to speak.

—Sorry, you go.

—Thank you. —She blushed. —Umm, I don't know how to say this... I had a great time last night, you're such a charming guy and you're a really great kisser...— My ego appreciated her boldness. Poor girl, she is about to have her heart broken. —... But I think we shouldn't keep seeing each other.

I widened my eyes. What?! She was rejecting me? I mean, this makes my job so much easier, but like, hell, what did I do? I was the perfect gentleman all night. I pulled out her chair, paid for dinner, complimented her all night, she said I was a good kisser. Where did I go wrong?

— I just don't think that we had a connection, you see? You're a great guy, someone is going to be very lucky to find you, but that person... is not me.—Fuck it, I'm going with the flow.

— Oh, yeah yeah, for sure... I'm very sad to hear about this... I wish I could have done things better. But hey, these things happen. I think I'll recover. —I grinned weakly, acting crushed.

—I'm glad. We only had one date after all... —She nodded uncomfortably. Ok, I went too far. —I hope this doesn't alter our work relationship. I would hate it if this becomes a problem to my boss. —She smiled sheepishly. Oh darling, that already happened.

—I don't see why. Don't worry. —I grabbed her by the shoulder, preparing to leave. —Take care, Kytra.

—You too. —And she marched in the opposite direction as I was.

Mmm, that was... awkward. Yes, definitely awkward.

Nonetheless, I didn't give it more thought and continued my stroll to my bedroom, when a Force pulse reached out to me again. Oh no...

I tried to fight it, just go on my merry way, fully knowing that the directions the Force was guiding me through right now could never bring me something beneficial. Mostly because I was convinced that she was the one shouting out to me.

Screw it, how bad can it be?

It led me to the old Senate Arena, the one with all of the repulsor pods, that we still used once in a while when Qui-Gon would host an Empire Convocation. They were such a nag, just listening to a bunch of diplomats talk shit for hours, so they somehow felt listened to and they wouldn't rise, when in reality, Qui-Gon had all the power.

Because there were so many pods, there were almost a hundred doors leading to different sections, making my personal hunt more difficult than it should have been. The pulse got more repetitive when I passed through a door, and when I backed off and peeked through it, I saw Phoenix sitting on the edge of the pod, laughing whilst fixing her hair flirtatiously, her arm surrounding someone's neck...

Fives?!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Phoenix 's POV

Fives was so nervous it was adorable.

It all started when I left early from the dinner table, to stretch around as a way to think about something else besides my failure against Anakin this morning. I hated that he had the whole Kytra thing on me, I wished I could match the playing field.

And just like the Force sent him, I saw Fives wandering while he typed something in his datapad. I remembered the night when we all got drunk and the perfect plan came to my mind. Thanks to the Maker.

Anakin said that any clone would be happy to help me, right? Let's test it out.

—Hey, Fives! —I smiled at him and waved, as I got closer to him.

—Good afternoon, General. —He bowed.

—Oh, c'mon. —I huffed. — Call me Phoenix. —I leaned my head to him. —After the other night, I think we are closer than you might think. —I laughed, as I grabbed him by the arm and he followed me.

—I'm so sorry, Genera- — I glared playfully. — Phoenix. Sorry. I apologize for my behavior that night. It wasn't right to act that way in front of my superiors. — He shook his head embarrassed. I guided him to the Senate Arena, looking for some privacy in one of the repulsor pods.

— Don't sweat about it! —I rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of the pod. —It was a fun night among friends, right? And trust me, I'm the last person you should be shy around. —I crossed my legs and I catched him staring at the cleavage my suit revealed. It was a little lower than usual, but nothing too revealing.

—Thank you, Phoenix. I appreciate your kindness. —He gave me a coy smile.

To loosen him up a little bit more, I tried to establish a friendly connection first.

— Is your name because of the tattoo or the other way around? —I chuckled and he smiled affably.

— I tattooed the five on my forehead because of my clone code, so people would recognize me better. —He pointed at it and I caressed the portion of skin with the black ink, and consequently brushed his hair in that part. I sensed his muscles letting go of the tension in them. We continued talking for a couple of minutes, just getting to know each other until I perceived that the atmosphere between us was pleasant enough.

—And now that we have established that this is a safe space... —I leaned towards him, dragging the words so he would giggle and he then looked up and down to me with a mischievous smile. — Can I ask you about something you said that day?

He nodded.

— Is there a particular reason why you are a virgin? — My fingers stroke his arm, the one that was sitting on the pod's edge, right by my hip. He let out a long sigh. — I don't want to dig in a sensitive topic, I'm sorry if-

—No, no. It's ok. I guess that- I don't know. For the most part of my life I was a soldier in the Clone Wars and then, you know, being in the 501st meant that the Empire takeover was especially hectic on us. I don't know. I guess I just was to focus on being a responsible soldier so that I never let myself get distracted by anything else? — He finalized with a shrug. — I even thought that the other guys were virgins too. I mean, was I the only one being left behind? —He took a deep breath as he stared at the ceiling.

— Aww, I get it. You are a man of focus, I truly admired that, Fives. — My hand moved to his neck and massaged his scalp, trying to make him relax. — It's also really hot. —I grabbed his chin so he would look at me. He gulped hard and I smirked, feeling the atmosphere changed between us.

—Thanks, Phoenix. —He whispered shyly. I uncrossed my legs and put my hands on his waist, urging him to get closer. — But I must admit there's more to it...

—There is? What?

—I just... Mmm, because I've never really dated, I... don't know how to- where to put my- Mmm... I'm scared of not knowing what to do. Basically. —He closed his eyes , his face was covered in a red blush and he spilled the words so fast, trying to get through with it. Incredibly adorable.

—Shhh, calm down. Okay? —I caressed his cheek and made him focus on me. — Maybe I can help you out? Would that make you feel better? —I raised my eyebrow, curiously.

—I wouldn't like to cross any professional boundaries... —He swallowed the words anxiously, and when he looked down he was trapped by my cleavage.

—It's okay. Don't worry about that. This is what friends are for. Now, do you want to try it out? —He nervously nodded.

When I was sure that he was comfortable enough with my approach, I knew it was time to get the plan in motion. I started to call out to Anakin through the Force, hoping that he would come at the right moment.

[SLIGHT SMUT STARTS]

— I'm going to give you some directions, to show you what women like. Now, relax. —I pressed my hands against his armor, forcing him to slow down his breathing. He did as I told him and I placed his hands on my waist. — So now, what you're going to do is...

And I explained to him how to approach someone when you're leaning in to kiss them. It was especially funny to see him practicing kissing, but as soon as he got the hang of it, I have to admit that he was actually really good. He was confused on what to do with his hands, so I took them and showed him how to properly touch someone during a makeout session.

In short, I sensed Anakin's presence up close. So I separated from Fives and he looked at me all flustered.

—Is everything all right? —He asked, worried.

—Yes, yes, everything is fine. — I laughed and put my arm around his neck. —You're doing really good, honey.

—I am? — Hope shined through his eyes.

I caught Anakin's figure from behind Fives, he was standing against the doorframe. I moved my head so we would lock eyes easier and I almost snorted when I saw him totally jealous. He was glaring at me, arms and legs crossed in a serious stance. His nostrils were getting bigger and bigger and his frown would, in other circumstances, scared me.

But not now. The ball was in my court.

I captured Fives' lips once again, and this time, I let his tongue in. Unlike expected, I didn't close my eyes and instead, kept them glued to Anakin's, smiling here and there. Fives got more and more confident, so he dropped to kiss my neck, nibbling his way there. I was surprised at the boost, but didn't complain.

I moaned unnecessarily high when he sucked a sensitive spot on the part where my throat and jaw met, which only incentivated him more to reach further down. The wet kisses were splattered along my throat and I made sure that Fives and Anakin would know how much of a great time I was having.

—You see, Fives... —I emphasized on his name. He was licking the side of my neck, letting me rest my head on my shoulder and look at Anakin directly.—This would be a great moment for you to go deeper... —And I took his hand and put it on my zipper, allowing him to pull it lower. He was able to see the shape of my boobs better, but his view was still blocked in the most part by the fabric. Nevertheless, it was enough to get him more riled up.

—Can I...? —And with his gaze, he let me know what we wanted to do. I stared at Anakin, waiting for a reaction on his part and he stayed in silence while biting the inside of his cheek, expectantly. I chuckled, throwing my head back and lowered Fives' head. He peppered little kisses between my breasts, never going too far as reaching out further that the suit allowed him.

Anakin nodded with a raised brow and stood up straight, before leaving. Not before giving me a glance that could only be interpreted as a warning.

Once I knew he was out of the radar, I stopped Fives' little crusade and put him on my eye level again.

—Great job, soldier. Very proud of you. —I smiled politely as I zippered back on. He nodded gratefully and fixed his armor. I caught him subtly stroking his crotch through his clothes and I held a laugh.

[SLIGHT SMUT ENDS *there was no sex between Phoenix and Fives*]

—Thank you, General. I owe you one. —He bowed.

—Trust me. I owe you one. —I patted his shoulder and left him there with a very evident boner and words on the tip of his tongue.

I retreated to my room with a victorious grin adorning my face.

I wasn't bothered when Qui-Gon walked past me and reminded me to finish up my book list.

I wasn't bothered when I found out that tomorrow's lunch was gonna suck.

I wasn't bothered when the cleaning lady spilled the detergent on my boots.

I wasn't bothered when my legion called me last minute to a team check-up and made me realize that I was probably going to stay up late, revising some data.

Because I won.

The sweet, sweet taste of victory on Anakin made me float through the clouds. Stars, did I love winning.

Once in my room, I did a little victory dance and took a hot bath, knowing that I earned this time of self-care. I drank wine and ate chocolate strawberries as I laughed at the memories of Anakin's upset face.

I put on some comfortable pajamas (Nightgown #3), waiting for my troopers to drop off the documentation to check. The datapad was struggling to show me the information I needed and my frustration made me beat the thing up against the couch.

I wasn't a very technological or handy person, I knew the necessary. I didn't like flying that much either (more than Obi-Wan though). I liked to rely on old fashioned procedures, nothing too fancy. That's why I think I like battling more, I could always trust my instincts.

I weighed my options on who to call to help me fix this device. Anakin could. But after what I did? He wouldn't even give me the time. I dropped the device on one of the pillows, giving up trying to understand it. I put my feet above the coffee table and sighed at the quietness.

It was too quiet.

And silence only made my mind work overtime.

Did I go too far with Fives?

Not to long ago I was ready to grant Anakin one more night of sex and now I was hooking up infront of him with one of his troopers. I laughed at the thought. I was proud of myself, as a revenge plan it was masterful. Yet I wasn't sure if it was the correct choice to make in the long run.

Did I burn my last bridge with Anakin?

Or did I just refuel the flame between us?

I walked around the room, playing with the pencil in my hand and trying to balance myself on the furniture.

I wasn't going to apologize. On the contrary, maybe I was looking at all of this the wrong way.

It was me who pushed him away and asked him not to mention the topic again. And was respectful about it. And he obeyed. And I hated the fact that he did. And now I hated myself for being upset at him for respecting my wishes.

I groaned when I realized I had to be the one who stepped up and made the first move.

I threw myself on the couch again, dropping my face on a pillow to muffle my scream. When I finished relieving some stress, I recovered the datapad. Still nothing. Midway into punching the useless screen, a knock sounded on my door. I ran quickly, desperate to get away from the hellish device. I didn't even close up my pajamas, it was probably Taaray. The door was opened and revealed a figure I was definitely not expecting.

Huh?

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

A/N: Is my public sex kink showing? No? Then my voyeurism one definitely is achddbcsycbs. Hope I'm not bombarding you with smut, I swear it is necessary for the plot. *wink wink*

Thoughts on the Kytra breakup? I needed to help my girl out, you know, women supporting women lol. Thoughts on the Fives' thingy? To all my Fives' stans, I'm here for you.

Place your bets here on who the mystery person is. —>

The first person to guess wins a special mention in the story!

Thank you guys for all of your support as always! See you on the flip side <3

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 489 29
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...
8.2K 170 5
you and anakin reunite as friends after 13 years of being separated by a tiring war. But your friendship with him isn't as friendly as you'd expected...
14.8K 306 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
450K 5K 24
My first Anakin Skywalker Imagines book! This is a collection of one-shots and short stories that will be separated into different parts. -Smut -Fluf...