You're My Mission| B.Barnes (...

By trillest_lvhh

People always wondered what would've happened if Steve had went back in time to Peggy and His relationship wi... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.

21.

1.7K 110 11
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

It was around almost midnight as I was getting ready to leave Sam's house to go to my Hotel for the night. "You want me to ride with you to make sure you get there safe?" Bucky asked as I laughed. "You're going to take a cab with me to the hotel just to take a cab back here?" I asked. "It's a quarter til midnight, it's late" Bucky said as I just looked at him. "You can always use the rental car Bucky" we heard Tiffany say as we looked over at her. Tiffany just smiled big handing Bucky the keys as I just shook my head.

Bucky took the keys from her and nodded his head towards the door as I followed him and looked back at Tiffany. Tiffany just had a big kool aid smile on her face as I walked out the house behind Bucky. He opens the passengers side door for me as I got in and he then closed it. Bucky then got in into the drivers seat. "Put your seat belt on" he instructed as I did as told. "Do you even know how to drive a car old man?" I teasingly asked. "Doll If I can fly a helicopter, I can drive a car" he assured as I placed my hands up some. "Excuse me" I simply said hearing him chuckle as he backed the car up and drove off.

"After our mission I finally realized why Sam gave the shield up" Bucky brought up. "Why?" I asked looking over at him. I already knew the reasoning for him giving up the shield but I wanted Bucky to tell me for himself What he noticed. "That shield already is" Bucky started off as I nodded "a lot" I answered as he agreed. "and just imagine a black man standing behind it. I owe him an apology because I didn't understand but after the cop incident, Isaiah and looking between Walker and Sam. I understand" he said as I just smiled at him.

"What?" Bucky asked in a chuckle looking between the road and I as I just shook my head. "Nothing" I answered. "There's a reason why Steve left you and Sam and in my opinion Steve did right. You and Sam are capable of so much than you two think you are." I admitted. "Medals of honor and awards doesn't matter when it comes to your heart and the compassion you have for people and that's what makes you and Sam different from Walker" I explained as he faintly smiled.

"You should definitely talk to him about it" I encouraged as he smiled. "I will" he assured as we soon made it to my hotels parking lot. Bucky parked the car as we sat there for a moment and I looked over at him. "Today was fun. I haven't had that much fun in so long" I admitted as he looked over at me and faintly smiled. "You want me to walk you upstairs?" He asked just looking over at me

as he made me smile "what?" I asked "you want me to walk you in?" He asked "you can" I said eyeing him and pressing the button to stop the car as he smiled some and I smirked some before getting out of the car. He grabbed my suitcase as we walked inside. I checked in getting my key as he handed me my suitcase. "You said upstairs" I corrected. "I just thought you wouldn't feel comfortable with me walking you to the door this late" he said as I looked at him.

"Well what if something happens to me on my way upstairs?" I asked hearing him chuckle. "You seem safe already" he started off looking around then back at me. "Good night" he said as we shared a smile. "Night I'll see you in the morning" I said as he nodded and I turned going to the elevator as my smile immediately dropped. I finally made it upstairs and went into my room falling face first onto the bed. After about two minutes I finally got up and took my body wash out of my suit case going to get in the shower.

fifteen minutes later I got out and dried myself off got dressed in a matching short silk pajama set and went to go brush my teeth. Once I finished brushing my teeth, I turned out the light and got in the bed for the night. About Ten minutes later I laid there under the covers just staring at the ceiling. I was getting a little frustrated because I was a bit horny. "Lord not this" I said to myself. It was like ever since that night I was dancing with Bucky I've been having days where I was horny as hell.
I haven't been sexually aroused in such a long time due to me being depressed and grieving but now it was definitely back.

I just laid there "I don't have no toy no nothing" I said to myself sliding my hand into my shorts. I rubbed my clit some as I bit down on my bottom lip beginning to rub it a little faster. I closed my eyes and relaxed continuing to rub myself as soft moans filled my room. My phone then started to ring as I groaned feeling myself get wet.

I sucked my teeth seeing Bucky was calling. I answered placing him on speakerphone. "Hello?" I answered continuing to try and get one off silently. "Yeah you made it up there safely?" He asked as his voice made this whole experience ten times better. "Y-yeah" I let out casually. "Did you make it back safely?" I asked feeling my fingers slide in slowly. "Yeah I don't think I would be on the phone calling to see if you made it upstairs if something was going on with me" he said as I just rolled my eyes back.

"Don't be an ass" I said then proceeded to moan quietly to myself. I heard him chuckle before he started talking once again. "I was just calling to say goodnight" he started off. "Wait, no!" I expressed as he laughed. "Y/N I am beat I've been out in the heat all day working with Sam" he admitted as I nodded. "Mmhm" I hummed feeling myself get closer. "I-I know you've been working all day and I'm sorry" I apologized.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked "I don't know just talk" I said as he chuckled. "Are you okay?" He questioned. "Y-yeah" I let out feeling myself release some. "You know get you some rest you've been out working so get you some rest and I'll see you in the morning" I assured. "You sure?" He asked. "Yeah get you some rest you deserve it" i said with a satisfied smile upon my face.

He said goodnight as I hung up and went to go clean myself up. I then got back in the bed going straight to sleep.

_______

Bucky

I woke up a little earlier this morning and couldn't sleep so I got myself together then laid back on the couch going straight to sleep. Around two hours later I woke up and looked my side seeing Cass and AJ playing with Sam's shield.

I just looked over at them and smiled. "Hey" I greeted as they hurried and placed it back in its sleeve making me chuckle. "Auntie Y/N should be here soon" AJ expressed while running out of the living room as I just smiled to myself.

I finally got up going to see where Sam was. I walked out in the yard seeing Sam just out there looking at everything. 
"Hey" I said walking up beside him. "What's up?" He asked. When Steve told me what he was planning, I don't think either of us really understood what it felt like for a black man to be handed the shield " I said as Sam looked over at me.

"When you and Y/N agreed to the decision of giving it away I didn't understand but all she was doing was looking out for you and making sure nothing happened to you" I explained as Sam nodded. "Yeah She was just looking out like always" I said as we shared a small laugh."I'm sorry" I honestly apologized before handing him the shield.

We then dapped up as we shared a smile. "We did it as a team" Sam said "not necessarily as a team" I responded "nope" he said as we started walking. "We're not that good" I said "definitely not" he stated. "We're professionals" I suggested "definitely" Sam agreed. "And uh partners" I brought up as Sam looked over at me "co-workers" he corrected. "But we're also a couple of guys with a mutual friend" I added. "Friends now gone" he responded.

"So we're a couple of guys" I said "I can live with that" Sam agreed. "Perfect" I simply said. "Thanks for your help, man. It meant a lot " Sam thanked as he stopped and we stood there in front of each other. "Of course" I said patting his back continuing to walk. "Aht" I heard him say. "What's going on with you and Y/N?" He asked as we stopped walking and looked at each other as I shrugged some.

"Nothing" I answered "well you like her right?" Sam asked. "I never said that" I responded. "Your actions told me just about all day yesterday" Sam said scrunching his brows some. "I don't know what you're talking about" I simply said. "You know I seen it on the mission here and there but yesterday you really blew your cover" Sam explained as I chuckled. "There is no cover to blow because I don't like her" I started off "I do think your sister is cute though" I teased patting his back some then chuckled to myself looking at Sam's expression.

We heard someone squeal as we turned our heads seeing Y/N swatting her hands everywhere trying to fight off the bugs. Sam and I just chuckled watching. "These damn bugs" she stressed continuing to sway her hands around before she finally walked up to us dressed in a red top some jeans , a pair of red flip flops and a purse to match.

"It's hot as hell out here" Y/N said to Sam as he chuckled. "Good morning to you too" I said looking down at her. "Good morning, it's rare to see you two talking this early in the morning not going back and forth with each other" she said with a big smile as Sam and I smiled at each other.

"Aww you two made up?" She asked as We chuckled and looked over at her. "Well since you two made up, I can now talk to you two about this" she started off. "It's not a guy is it?!" Sam asked as I agreed looking down at her. "Why are you two so adamant about a guy?! If I was talking to someone then I talk to them" she started off then rolled her eyes some. "Anyways, it's about the shield" she said. "Yeah the government wants it back and they're not getting it back" I said as Y/N just placed her head back.

"Can I talk?" She asked "you've been talking" Sam started off "we're just waiting for you to get to the point" I added as she just sucked her teeth making Sam and I chuckle.

"You two do know the legacy was never the shield?" She asked as Sam and I looked at each other. "What do you mean the shield is apart of his legacy" Bucky said as I chuckled. "The shield was a symbol for the people and a tool. But His legacy was you two" she started off. "I wanted to wait until you two were on the same page to tell you this" she said. "But you two embody those same principles Steve had  and he instilled into you two. Now that he's gone you two pass on those same principles and ideals to the next generation whether it's your own kids, the world or the next generation of hero's THAT is the legacy. You two are the start of his legacy" she explained as we all smiled.

"Wait a minute not you schooling us when Steve left us in charge" Sam said as I chuckled. "Did he really leave you two in charge?" Y/N asked. "Yeah he told us to look after you" Sam answered confused as Y/N shook her head. "Steve gave you the shield and said nothing more or nothing less about it, He told Bucky to look after me and told me to look after you two." She explained as Sam looked over at me and I chuckled looking down at the ground remembering the conversation Steve and I had about Y/N.

"Nah" Sam said "no she's right. The plan was for you to focus on the shield, Me to watch over Y/N and for her to watch over the both of us" I explained as Y/N just smiled at Sam and I.
"Let's go, breakfast on me" she said turning around as I chuckled and shook my head patting Sam's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 434 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...
107K 2.6K 15
~Renamed from Three's Company ****Don't read if you don't like Stucky smut**** Steve and Bucky have been friends for a long time, decades even. And t...
163 18 8
Bucky still cant get past the nightmares, but then his past starts to creep back in, in the most unexpected way. Fair warning... It's going to get st...
508K 11.5K 26
This is the sequel to 'The Billionaire's daughter' You had lost everything, and your life was slowly falling apart. The false hope that Bucky could...