Finally a Hero

By Eridan-Captor

A davejohn fanfic More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Suggestions for fanfics?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT AN UPDATE
Not an update

Chapter 5

850 35 29
By Eridan-Captor

Johns Pov

I wake up, scratch my eyes and look around. It's still dark out but I'm not tired, so I just get up.

I walked to the bathroom and turn on the light, rubbing my eyes.

I turn the sink on and squeeze the toothpaste onto my toothbrush, putting it under water and then brushing my teeth. I turn off the water and walk towards my room, picking up my phone.

"Two texts from 💕Strider💕"

I open my phone and go to my texts, looking at what he had to say.

"John there's been a fire at my house and I don't think my bro will be alright, I need somewhere to go"

"You were my first option"

I gasped covering my mouth with shock, breathing quickly.

I text him back.

"Of course! I can supply you with clothes, come over when you can... I can come get you if I need too!"

I put my phone down and fall back into my bed.
I can't even imagine the pain he's going through.... If I lost my dad.... I wouldn't be alright AT ALL...

-------
Sorry my chapters are so short omg... I promise I'll update soon 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...