π‡πˆπ’ π“π‡π„π‘π€ππˆπ’π“ (Ma...

Π’Ρ–Π΄ HisMelancholic

(π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ) Joseph Ramirez, a emotionally unstable therapist with a bleak life and a failing relatio... Π‘Ρ–Π»ΡŒΡˆΠ΅

π‡πˆπ’ π“π‡π„π‘π€ππˆπ’π“
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐈
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐈𝐈
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐈𝐈𝐈
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: πˆπ•
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐕
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π•πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π•πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π•πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: πˆπ—
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐗
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—πˆπ•
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐗𝐕
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π•πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π•πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—πˆπ—
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐗𝐗
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—πˆπ•
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐗𝐗𝐕
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π•πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐗𝐗𝐗
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π—πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π—πˆπ•
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π—π•πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—π—πˆπ—
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐗𝐋
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π‹πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π‹πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π‹πˆπ•
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐗𝐋𝐕
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π‹π•πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π‹π•πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π‹π•πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π‹πˆπ—
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: 𝐋
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π‹πˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π‹πˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π‹πˆπ•
π…πˆππ€π‹ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 π„ππƒπˆππ†
𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 & π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡π“π’
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

π’πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§: π—π—πˆπ—

1.1K 78 75
Π’Ρ–Π΄ HisMelancholic

Alex

Wednesday, December 16, 2002

Night

The beer in my hand was the only thing keeping me happy. He got on his knee for that blonde dickhead... Kissed him. The pit of my stomach hurt every time I thought of it. A voice appeared in my ear, low and sinister. One that could take my attention away from the loud shitty music, and almost blinding strobe. lights.

"Take it slow and steady, you'll get him back," He seems happy with him, he didn't even comment on me wearing his suit... "He has a soft spot for you son, just take your time"

"Alex?" a girl called out. I rose my head to see Sarah and bitch boy Pete.

"What?" I snapped, jugging my beer.

They both sat in the booth, eyeing me. "How ya feeling?" Bitch boy asked.

"Fuck off... I'm not a goddamn patient..." I seethed, wiping my mouth, slamming the cold beer on the table. "What do you want?"

"What happened between you two? One day you guys were shopping and the next he's engaged to some famous guy!" She sputtered.

"I fucked up and hurt him..."

She glanced at Pete, then back at me. "Do you love him, Alex?"

"Yes... He was the best thing that happened to me," "And I fucked it up!" I shouted, hitting the table. A tear ran down my face as the thought of him having sex came to mind. My chest was so tight and I felt light-headed. But something came to mind. "Is he home?"

"I highly doubt it," she quipped, rolling her eyes. "He's kind of ignored all of us."

"Push harder!" My father stressed. "Call him." She opened her mouth to argue back, but I quickly cut her off. "Please..."

She looked at my tear-stained face, huffing with annoyance. "Fine. Only cause I think you guys are cute together. " She quickly got out of the seat and we followed behind, going out the nearest exit. The alleyway was quiet, and the distant sounds of police sirens and people smoking and talking filled the air. She went through her phone, hovering over his contact before looking at me. "Alex, be quiet..."

"I will, now fucking call," I growled. "Apologize and control yourself." Rubbing my head, I took a breath. "I'm sorry..."

She rubbed my shoulder before calling his number, putting it on speaker. It rung for a few seconds before his adorable sleepy voice answered. "Why are you calling me so late?"

"Are you home?" She asked, looking at me and Pete.

"Yeah, why?" He yawned. The smile on my face was huge, and his groggy voice only made me miss him more.

"Can I come over?" She asked as I looked around the alleyway. There were so many memories of the different fights and drug deals I went through. It only made my want for him stronger. To have that light in my life, that person who could make me forget all the fucked shit I did to get where I am.

"At this time?" He groaned.

"Yes..." She trailed. "like a sleepover or something! Also, Pete is here!" she chirped.

"Hey. Sweet Pete..." He said groggily with a small yawn.

The sound of him turning on a light echoed through the phone as bitch boy chuckled. "Hey, Joseph..."

"We're on our way!" She cheered, hanging up. Her eyes turned to me. "You are a surprise so when we get there! SHUT UP and apologize."

"Of course!" I chirped, putting my arm around Pete. "Right Sweet Pete?"

He pushed me off, laughing. "Fuck off!" I wanted to punch his teeth out, but I knew I'd have to get along with these dumbasses to get closer to him. To get him to forgive me...

...

The ride to his house made my heart pound like it had never done before. Seeing his sexy face without that dickhead just put a smile on my face and with these two dumbasses on my side, I was slowly getting closer to my goal. "What are you smiling about?" Bitch boy asked as we parked in his driveway.

"Going to see my Sexy, without that blonde dickhead."

"Sexy?" Sarah said in confusion. "Is that the nickname you picked?"

"Yeah, he's sexy..."

"That is so CUTE!" She screamed, getting out of the car. Following behind, I slammed the door behind me. Looking up at the house. The lights were on and memories popped up one by one. "Come on!" She whispered. Walking to the porch, she quickly pushed me to the side. While they stood at the door, giving me a small smile, her finger hit the doorbell. My heart was jumping like it never had and it felt like hours before the light from inside struck their body.

"You guys know how late it is, right?" He groaned.

They walked in and Sarah stopped him from closing the door. "I have a guest and please don't be mad!" She begged.

"Who is it?"

I walked into the doorway, and his face dropped in annoyance. "Sarah-"

"No no! You guys are gonna talk!" She rushed moving past him.

Scanning his body, I couldn't help but bite my lip. His sweats and t-shirt were always my favorite look for him other than the suits. They let me see everything I wanted. His bulge popped out like a sore thumb, only turning me on more. "Alex, stop checking me out and come in..." He sighed.

I stepped in with a smirk as they raided his refrigerator. Moving things around like children. It was amusing, but I just wanted the sexy man in front of me.

"You still haven't eaten this?" Bitch boy asked, taking a cheesecake out.

"Been out with my fiancée," Joseph grinned, closing the door behind me. His hand briefly touched mine, and everything in my body heated. "So what brings you guys and ALEX to my home?"

"Well, me and Pete haven't heard from you since you got with the guy," Sarah responded. "We're your friends and didn't even get to meet him." She added.

"Speaking of him, Where is he?" Pete asked, slicing a piece of the cake.

The annoyance in his face turned to sadness, and I knew he was hurt. Anger stirred within me, but Father quickly popped into my head. "Calm down." I'm trying...

"He's out of state..." he replied quietly, going into the kitchen.

"Didn't you guys just get engaged? And he left you?" Sarah asked in confusion.

He took a familiar breath, taking plates out of a cabinet. "Yes, but I trust him."

"Joseph, you don't seem happy..." She pushed, putting a slice on the plate.

"I am. I just thought it'd be different. I don't know... But I'm okay! He's busy and I completely understand that."

Making my way into the kitchen, I opened a cabinet, taking a plate. "Did you get my note?"

Sarah squealed, taking a bite of the cake. "I wanna read it!" She grumbled.

He opened a drawer handing it to her, and I cut a piece of the bomb looking cheesecake. Swallowing her food, she cleared her throat, trying to imitate my voice. "I know you might hate me right now, but Joseph, you are my savior and I'm taking steps toward being a better person. - Your only love Alex."

"That was adorable. Look at Alex becoming a romantic," Bitch boy joked, taking a bite of his food.

Sarah just stood there staring at Joseph while I took a bite, taking in the flavor. "Your response?" she asked.

I smirked, taking another bite of my cake. "Yeah, what's your response, Sexy?"

His head twisted to me. "Alex, you're stepping on glass here." He warned. My only response was a smile, taking bites of this amazing cheesecake. "And Sarah, I know why you brought him here."

She giggled, taking a water bottle out of the fridge. "His nickname for you is adorable!"

Bitch boy chuckled, nudging his arm. "Hey Sexy..."

Joseph's eyes went to me, and I just smiled, taking a bite of the cake. "Look, I'm engaged. So Alex, whatever you're planning, stop it!" He turned to her. "Sarah, I see a future with him. And Pete, I know they both dragged you to do this."

"Sweet Pete is a Jlex fan," Sarah giggled.

"A what?" me and Joseph said at the same time.

"That's the ship name we came up with!" She gushed.

"I think I like Joseph Crawfield more..." I chimed, winking at him.

"I think Alex Ramirez rolls off the tongue better personally," Bitch boy countered.

Joseph just rubbed his forehead, trying not to smile. He liked it. He loves the idea of us, the idea of me being the only fucking guy in his life. Having me and me only...

"All three of you are ridiculous, but Alex, I need you to leave."

"What did I do?"

"Ya, what he do?" Sarah retorted.

"He is an ex of mine Sarah, this is disrespectful to my fiancée."

"The fiancé that left you for a business trip?" She questioned.

His eyes welled up, and I wanted to fucking kill her. "ALL OF YOU GET OUT!" He screamed, fighting back tears.

"Joseph-" She stuttered.

"GET OUT!"

They both walked out, but I knew this was the time to be there. "Joseph, look at me," I murmured, moving closer to him. He pushed me away, but I forced my arms around him. "Joseph I'm here..."

"Alex, get off me..." He sniffled, trying to push me off. He struggled for a bit before he stopped, and the only sound in the room was his soft sobs. I tightened my grip on his hip, causing him to push me off. "Alex GET OUT!"

"Why? Cause that dickhead left you? Something I would never do!"

His went face went blank. "Alex, you left me the day you cheated."

A wave of anger surged as I grabbed his wrist, pinning him to the wall. "Do you know how much I fucking care about you? DO YOU?" I shouted, looking into his fearful eyes. "I love you, Joseph! You're the only person I trust, the only person I wanna be with! You were and still are the light in my FUCKED UP life!" Tears ran down my face as I let him go. "Just talk to me... Tell me how much you care..."

That soft feeling took over my body as he pulled me into his arms. It felt so good to feel his touch, to be the main thing on his mind. "Alex, I do care, okay? I will never stop caring about you," He sighed, moving my head from his chest. "But I'm engaged..."

"I don't give a fuck. I told you if I want something, I'm going to get it." I scoffed, wiping the tears from my eyes. "And I want you, Joseph, and I know deep down past this bullshit fucking barrier you put up, you want me too."

"Alex, I can't do this, okay? I'm engaged."

That familiar anger rose up, but I took a breath as my father's voice whispered in my ear. "Leave. You got the answer you wanted. " Focusing on his sexy face only made me more in love with him. "I'll leave, but know I'm not giving up on us. When I said you're fucking mine, I meant it..."

My body and everything in me wanted to stay. Touch his sharp jawline or kiss that spot on his neck that turned him on like no other. But it chose neither and made my way out, closing the door behind me, trying to slow my heart rate. A noise beside me caught my attention, and I turned to see both of them with pure shock on their face.

"I got goosebumps from all that..." Sarah whispered.

"Same... You really love him, don't you?" Bitch boy asked.

"More than anything, and if you think some blonde dickhead is gonna take that from me..." I fumed, conjuring up every plan in my head. "Then you're wrong..."

━ ★ ━

Cheesy fries or Onion rings? Lemme know in the Comments!

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!

Sincerely, R.J

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ читання

Π’Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΆ ΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ”Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ

41.8K 2.2K 23
β‡’ ˗ˏˋ "How many tattoos do you have Hakeem?" In which a 22 year old medical student, who's life isn't what it seems. Being controlled by his pa...
Joshua || MxM || Lgbtq+ Π’Ρ–Π΄ T. Gray

Π ΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΠΊΠ°

877K 41.4K 35
#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *** Joshua Pits was a big man and that wa...
842K 26.5K 29
Rayn has always loved working on cars with his dad. When his Dad died in an accident, his world changed. His mom snapped and became abusive, but ment...
Elias | βœ”οΈ Π’Ρ–Π΄ BoundlessReverie

Π ΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΠΊΠ°

134K 6.2K 35
βœ”οΈ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...