โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’...

By Nata-N4t

"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โฅโ ห™๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... More

โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ห™
CASTS
ACT I - [ C U R S E D C H I L D ]
โฅห™{๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก}
โฅโ ห™{๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ}
โฅห™{๐—š๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜}
โฅห™{๐—›๐—œ๐— }
โฅโ ห™{๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ง}
ACT II- [ K Y O T O G O O D W I L L E V E N T ]
โฅห™{๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—™๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐— ๐—˜๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐—— & ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ข๐—ฆ}
โฅโ ห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}

โฅห™{๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ}

318 7 0
By Nata-N4t

"senpai sorry for my rudeness!"

• 10 •
____________________________

It has been a semester since Megumi joined Tokyo Jujutsu high, which means there will be a new student coming since it's the start of 2nd semester.

You pray almost everyday that the new student won't be a bitch or mean in general, you secretly wish that the student will be female cause it's only the 2 females in Tokyo Jujutsu high currently.

3 females including Kirara who is currently being suspended with Hakari.

You're just walking in the dormitory while listening to music when you accidentally bump into someone.

You immediately started apologizing before you even had the chance to look who that person is, and when you did the first thing you noticed was their hair color which is pink or salmon colored.

The person also has a line below their eyes on each, but that's not the main point because beside him stood your tall white haired cousin.

"Ah! (Name) what a coincidence! You should talk to our new unexpected student!" He exclaimed loudly while the boy beside him awkwardly smiled at you hoping you wouldn't be weirded out by his sudden appearance in the jujutsu high.

You took a good minute to examine him from head to toe, sharply if you want to be specific. Only God knows if this boy might become a threat to you and the other students, you wouldn't risk it.

He looks.....harmless, he looks sweet and too precious to possess any kind of threat.
You gave in and extended your hand for him to shake which he happily did.

His expression relaxed once you gave in and he immediately started introducing himself in excitement.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Itadori Yuji! I'm 15 and my type is Jennifer Lawrence!" He exclaimed which made you wonder why he told you his type on your first encounter with him.

You laughed at his behavior before introducing yourself with a gentle look across your face.

"Kita (name), i'm 18 and my type is anyone that makes me happy i guess?" You think hard of what's your type but you never found a specific one which led you to reply awkwardly.

After what felt like an eternity finally the sun sets and the moon appears in the sky with stars accompanying it.

The cold air hitting your face as you shiver, you should have and could have worn warmer clothes but you were too lazy to go back to your dorm and change.

Currently the hallway is empty with only the sound of your steps echoing throughout the hallway.

Night arrives like what you must've guessed already and it is now your chance to meet your tall white haired brother who happens to be in his office and owes you an explanation regarding the new pink haired kid from this morning.

You're now sitting down on the chair in front of Satoru's desk in his office while crossing your arms in front of your chest with a questioning look on your face.

"So, what's with that kid?" You asked the male while spinning around the chair you're sitting on while staring at the ceilings nonchalantly.

He smiled before chuckling while cleaning up his messy desk from work, after all he had finished his work for today and has free time to spend with you, his dearest younger sister.

After he is finished with his papers and books he sits down on his expensive chair before putting his legs on top of the table while his arms are crossed in front of him.

"Ever heard of the king of curses?"
He suddenly blurted out, you stopped the chair from spinning again and stood up from the chair and made your way to his desk.

You slammed your hands on top of his desk with a shocked expression plastered on your face, you stayed silent for at least a minute before asking him a crucial thing.

"Don't tell me he's Sukuna Ryomen's vessel!?" You shouted at him which he responded with nothing but silence which confirmed your statement from earlier.

After putting the pieces together then it's no wonder he's a Sukuna Ryomen vessel.
Megumi got a mission to retrieve Sukuna's finger but he never returned with that finger, instead Megumi came back to the dorm with Scars and wounds.

You tried not to panic yet it only makes you anxious about everything, you couldn't imagine what would happen if that boy went berserk one day and harms the people around you who you care about.

Satoru noticed your anxious state and placed his hands on top of yours with a reassuring smile on his face which honestly made you feel better and more calm than before.

"I know that this surprised you a lot and you're scared about losing the people around you but i can guarantee you he wouldn't dare to do that" Satoru comforts you, he tried at least since there's no guarantee that his words are true but he's the strongest, why wouldn't you believe his words? If anything he should be the one you trust the most in this jujutsu world.

You sighed before nodding at his words and excused yourself to rest since you have things to take care of tomorrow and it's already late at night.

You slowly made your way to your room, the cold breeze hit your skin and made you shiver down to your spine, if only you wore something warmer before meeting Satoru this wouldn't have happened you reminded yourself once again.

After regretting your decision, a warm coat was placed on your shoulder by a person who is behind you. It took you a while to realize who that person is since it was dark in the hallway.

His soft platinum hair and gentle smile never fails to make your cheeks warm and feel a weird feeling in your stomach which you appreciate since those feelings were new and you would like to know it better before jumping into conclusion that you might have cancer or something.

"Takana?" His soft voice asked you so lovingly while worried rushed over him like a wave, you cannot help it but smile at his action. You put your hands on top of his which were on your shoulder, he finally realizes how cold you were from your cold hands.

He looked at you worried before you gave him a reassuring look to assure him you're fine and well, just a little cold from the windy weather tonight.

You both decided to walk to the dorm together while having a small yet warm and comforting conversation along the way.

Each day you think about how you and him became closer than ever and you're starting to think you might have an attachment to him.

Even if the others haven't noticed your attachment yet.

Once you arrive in front of your dorm room you tell him he should return to his dorm since he might catch a cold or flu because of you who forgot to bring a coat.

He walks away in a hurry, not forgetting to give you a small wave and a wink with a smile to complete his cute look.

You laughed at his behavior before you ended your day with a peaceful sleep.

A FEW DAYS LATER || GIRLS DORM

"Sorry but... Who are you? I've never seen you before.." you asked politely to the short haired girl in front of you with brown locks, she looked confused but answered nonetheless.

It might not seem like it, but you're pretty shy- well to be completely honest you're pretty bad at socializing especially with new people, specifically strangers.

You stood in front of her while playing with the hem of your t-shirt with an awkward smile on your face.

She placed one of her hands on her hips before answering your question with another question.

"Didn't that bastard tell you? Or did he not?" She scratches the back of her head out of frustration, you couldn't care less about who this girl is but the fact she's standing in front of you with her luggage blocking the only path in the hall has led you to this moment.

"Who is this bastard you're talking about...?" You asked her once again, dont clue on who this annoying person she just mentioned.

She looks at you with a blank expression and sighs before answering you.

"Gojo Satoru"

You closed your eyes for a second, trying to remember if he did or didn't and you guessed it right! He Didn't.

He, in fact did not tell you that the other students that will join at the start of 2nd semester will come today.

"Uh well, he must have forgotten because of his work and all!" You tried to defend your brother cause no one talks shit about your older brother cousin except for you and the other students.

"Well then let me introduce myself" she smiled while moving the luggage aside so you can walk on the path that was blocked before.

"Kugisaki Nobara, a new first year student. Nice to meet ya, and you're?" she introduced herself before she stopped talking because apparently you haven't introduced yourself to her.

"Kita (name)... Third year, nice to meet you too..?" You replied while fidgeting with your fingers trying your best to not just run away from this girl and end the conversation badly.

"Oh! Sorry for talking so rudely! I Didn't know you're a third year! My upperclassmen right?" She exclaimed in shock while immediately bowing down repeatedly as a sign of respect since she was talking pretty rudely to you...

You felt bad and uncomfortable with the situation so you stopped her from bowing down again and told her it's completely fine.

"It's fine really... Call me Kita san or maybe if you want Kita senpai is also fine.."

"Okay then... Sorry senpai! For my rudeness!" She bows down once again before she drags her luggage with her towards the dorm 2 doors away from yours, specifically next to Maki's.

You then continue to walk to your destination which is the cafe where Maki and the others are celebrating the end of the first semester.

The new first year students are really strange and weird, yet they are pretty interesting and have peaked your interest a lot.

Fushiguro Megumi, the Zenin who inherited 10 shadows techniques.

Itadori Yuji, Sukuna Ryomen's vessel who is the king of Curses.

Kugisaki Nobara, the extraordinary girl.

_________________

-Nata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 36.7K 41
โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹...
294K 11.6K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...
417K 13.4K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
352K 9K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข