Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Agree

3.1K 289 61
By ritzuka2

Xiao Mansion

Yang entered inside his house and saw his son sitting on the sofa while reading a book.

"Ahh....Zhan you are back..." Said Yang.

Xiao Zhan
Age 23
Dominant Alpha

"Yes dad..." Said Zhan. Yang walked towards the sofa while unbuttoning his coat.

"I have a good news for you Zhan..." Said Yang.

"What dad..." Said Zhan still busy in his book.

"You know Zhan....today I met a boy....and I think he is perfect for being your omega..." Said Yang as he sat beside him on the sofa.

"Really dad....are you serious....you want me to marry??...." Asked Zhan while laughing.

"Yes Zhan....see its not like I want to rush up the things....but the boy is amazing I am sure you will like him..." Said Yang.

"They have not yet said yes for this relationship but I am sure they will not deny....so what do you think Zhan..." Asked Yang.

"Dad....you know it well I never opposed any of your decisions....I know you always choose the best for me....from my childhood there was not a time when I didn't liked what you chose for me....so I will be okay with anyone you choose for me..." Said Zhan with a smile.

"Yeah....that's like my son...and now we just need to wait for them to say yes for this marriage...." Said Yang.

In Wang mansion

"Luin...I want to ask about something from you..." Said Ziren.

"Yeah...what is it..." Asked Luin.

"What....what do you think....about....Yibo's marriage..." Asked Ziren.

"Yeah....I know we have to marry him...and who will marry him after seeing his behaviour...." Luin was saying as Ziren interrupted her.

"No...I was saying about.....marrying him now....there is someone who want to marry Yibo...." Said Ziren.

"Are you serious Ziren....you want Yibo to marry at this age...he even didn't have his first heat....do you think he will be able to manage all this....manage a relationship at this age...." Said Luin worriedly.

"Listen Luin.....I am not forcing Yibo into a relationship.... Actually the person whom I want Yibo to marry is my friend's son....and my friend....assured me that he will take care of Yibo and he will never feel absence of family in his life...." Said Ziren.

"But aren't we his family too....why is there a need to marry him so quick..." Said Luin.

"Listen Luin....i know....you care about Yibo....even I do that too....that's why I am forced to give a thought to this matter....just think of it Luin....Yibo...don't think of himself as a omega....he hate alphas...he will never marry anyone on his own...and if he will not change and will not accept.... What he really is....he will have to face a lot of pain...." Said Ziren.

"I want this for his good only....Yang's family is ready to accept Yibo as he is...and Yang promised me they will never force Yibo in any physical relationship untill he want it....it can be a life changing decision for our Yibo...." Said Luin.

"You....said Yang's family....then the boy must be his son Zhan....isn't it??..." Asked Luin.

"Yes....exactly he is...." Said Ziren.

"Yeah...I remember I saw him years ago he must be grown up well now..." Said Luin.

"Yes....and I am sure....he will take really good care of Yibo..." Said Ziren.

"Okay....I understand that....but you should....talk about this to Xia also....and take her consent too...." Said Luin.

"Yes....I will talk to her too...." Said Ziren.

At night
"Aunt...I am going to my friend's house..." Said Yibo.

"Yibo....it is already dark....its not safe outside...." Said Luin.

"Aunt please.....you know...I am not scared of anything...." Said Yibo.

"But Yibo....there are many weird alphas walking over on the road at this time its not safe...." Said Luin.

"Its okay....aunt...nothing will happen...." Said Yibo and dashed out of his home.

"Did you see mom....i told you, you and Dad have spoiled him very much..." Said Xia while scrolling on her phone.

"Xia...dear....I want to talk about something...." Said Ziren and sat in front of her.

"Yes Dad..." Said Xia.

"Actually....we have choosed a Alpha for Yibo's marriage.....we want him to marry.." Said Ziren.

"Wait...you want Yibo to marry....at this age..." Yelled Xia.

"Yes...but Xia....please...listen to the reason behind it before reacting...." Said Ziren and told Xia everything.

"Dad...i understand.... You want good for Yibo....but...there can be other ways too...its not necessary to marry him....and do you think....Yibo will agree for this marriage..." Said Xia.

"I know Xia....Yibo will not agree....that's why we will held this marriage secretly...." Said Ziren.

"What are you even saying Dad...that's not right..." Said Xia.

"And I understand that you want good for Yibo....but what if situation went even more worse than before.....no doubt we have seen Zhan, he was really nice ....but that was long ago....is it necessary that he will be same till now....everyone change with age....what if he force Yibo or do somethinh wrong with him, Dad...think for it.....I know it can be a life changing decision for Yibo accordingl to you but one wrong step and it can become a life destroying decision for Yibo too.... So you need to think carefully...." Said Xia and Ziren nodded.

"Okay....then I will talk to Yang...." Said Ziren.

Next day
"Yang....actually..... I want to talk about the marriage...." Said Ziren.

"Yes....say....are you ready...." Asked Yang excitedly.

"See...Yang....I don't want to disappoint you....but I can't.... You know its about Yibo's life...he is very young....and I can't take a risk..." Said Ziren.

"But why Ziren....is anything wrong..." Asked Yang.

"No Yang.....we trust you completely..... But Zhan is a young man....and a Alpha....he do have needs too....i hope you understand what I am saying....and Yibo is too young....he don't understand these things...now...I don't think he will be able to carry up a relationship...." Said Ziren and Yang nodded.

"Okay Ziren....I understand...." Said Yang with a small smile.

"I am sorry Yang...." Said Ziren.

"It's okay....Ziren...." Said Yang.

Back at Xiao Mansion
Yang entered inside his house looking very tired.

"What happened Dad....did you again over worked today...." Asked Zhan.

"No son...." Said Yang.

"Then....anything happened..." Asked Zhan.

"Nothing much....just Ziren....rejected the marriage propasal...." Said Yang and sighed.

"Its okay dad...i can find anyone other..." Said Zhan and Yang smiled faintly.

Zhan raised his head from his laptop and looked at his Dad's hanging face.

"Why did he rejected the proposal Dad...." Asked Zhan and Yang told him evrything.

"Dad....hold a family meeting....and ask them to come....I will meet them...." Said Zhan.

"But why Zhan...." Asked Yang.

"If they have problem with me....then let them clear it out....and even after meeting me if they don't want, then its fine...." Said Zhan.

"Ahh....okay...son...as you say...." Said Yang.

"I will call Ziren now and inform him...." Said Yang.

Next day
"Why are you on a leave today jie...." Asked Yibo while eating his breakfast.

"I am not feeling well..." said Xia.

"But you look completely fine to me..." Said Yibo.

"No....I am sick..." Said Xia.

"Woah....you always tell me not to make unnecessary excuses....and see today you are making excuses.." said Yibo.

"Shut up and go to school Yibo...." Yelled Xia.

"Yeah...yeah....I am going...." Said Yibo and picked up his bag and walked out.

After sometime, they all also went out to the restaurant Yang had invited them.

They reached the restaurant and entered inside the restaurant.

"Welcome Ziren..." Said Yang and hugged his friend.

"Hello uncle, aunt...please have a seat...." Said Zhan while bowing them and they all sat around the table.

"Uncle aunt....actually I am the one who called you all here....i know you are not sure about this marriage just because you are scared to leave your son with me.....but I assure you....your son will be safe with me....I will take care of him and will protect him from everything.....and just because I am a alpha that doesn't mean i will force myself on a kid...." Said Zhan and chukkled.

"Yes Zhan....we understand.... But..." Said Ziren and looked at Xia.

"Mr Zhan....can I talk with you for a moment alone...." Said Xia and Zhan nodded.

They walked out in the open part of the restaurant.

"Mr Zhan....can I know why are you so interested in my brother...." Asked Xia.

"First of all call me Zhan....we are friends Xia....yeah....its been a long time we talked the last time but that doesn't mean you will behave so formal with me..." Said Zhan.

"Okay.... Whatever....but first answer the question...." Said Xia.

"See Xia...there is no any particular reason....that I am interested in Yibo....its just my father wanted me to marry him...that's why I am doing so..." Said Zhan.

"Woah....just because your father wanted....what if after marriage you fell in love with someone another...and don't like Yibo...." Asked Xia.

"That will never happen Xia....because I am sure because he is Dad's choice he sure will be the best for me....and falling in love with anyone after marriage is not me....after marriage I am responsibility of Yibo and I will never do anything that will hurt him...." Said Xia.

"And if only I wanted to fall in love...then I must have denied to this marriage..." Said Zhan.

"Are you serious you don't want to marry him just because his upper appearance..." Asked Xia as she knew Yibo is beautiful enough to capture any aplha's heart.

"Xia....i have not seen Yibo till now...not even his picture...." Said Zhan.

"Really...." Asked Xia with widened eyes.

"Yes....and if you think I want to marry him just because of how he looks or how good his posture his....then I will assure you...I will not see him till our marriage...." Said Zhan.

"You are sure...you can do that...." Asked Xia.

"Yes...I promise....if this satisfy you then...i have no problem..." Sad Zhan.

"I have one last question...." Said Xia.

"What if...my brother don't like you....or want to leave you after marriage...." Asked Xia.

"He can do that freely....i will not stop or bother him for anything...." Said Zhan.

"One more....I want to ask....don't take me wrong....but is it that...do you want a kid from your omega..." Asked Xia.

"You also know Xia....who don't want kids....even I do....but....I will not force Yibo for that for sure....its his body he have alright whether he want to bear a pup ot not for me....." Said Zhan.

"What if he never agree to bear your pup..." Asked Xia.

"Hmm....then there are many other options too...we can adopt one...if he will we ready to take care of him with me...." Said Zhan.

"I will do anything till he is happy...." Said Zhan while smiling and Xia nodded.

"Okay fine...." Said Xia.

"So.....you agree to this marriage..." Asked Zhan and Xia nodded. They went to their parents and told them everything.

"Finally....we are going to be a family Ziren...." Said Yang happily and hugged Ziren.

"But uncle...make sure Zhan don't see Yibo's picture..." Said Xia.

"Okay...that is not even needed..." Said Yang while smiling.

Hope you are liking this story 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 297 3
Yibo was madly in love with someone. At the same time his family is his weakness. Could he choose his happiness pleasing everyone? ***** This is ZSWW...
675K 29.3K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
56.9K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...