You're My Mission| B.Barnes (...

By trillest_lvhh

People always wondered what would've happened if Steve had went back in time to Peggy and His relationship wi... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.

19.

1.8K 109 18
By trillest_lvhh

Delacroix, Louisiana

Y/N

I was in Delacroix Louisiana going to where the Wilson's boat was at seeing everyone's location here. I wanted to surprise Tiffany, Bucky and Sam although I left straight after court I got down here in enough time. I was walking seeing the guys working on the boat In the distance as I greeted everyone who greeted me and who I seen. I then seen Tiffany talking to Sarah as she finally looked over at me.

She stopped immediately what she was doing and ran over to me as I smiled and we shared a big hug. She pulled back and looked me up and down as I smiled. "Come on let's get you changed" she said pulling me into a building as I found a restroom to quickly change into some more comfortable clothes and left my hair out.

I stepped out the bathroom with my suitcase Tiffany just smiled at me as I laughed. "What?" I asked as she just shook her head. "I'm just happy to be around my best friend" she assured before we shared a smile and hugged each other.
"Y/N" I heard as I turned seeing Sarah. "It's nice to physically meet you" Sarah said as I smiled and we hugged "you too" I agreed.

"What you two been doing?" I asked "nothing just the little stuff the guys have been doing the boat" Sarah informed as I nodded. "I'll go put this up with everyone else's" Sarah said taking my suit case away as I looked over at Tiffany. "Let me go say hey to the boys" I said as we started heading over to the boat they were working on, or at least we thought they were working on. Instead of working they were talking.

We walked up to them as they looked over at me smiling. "What's up?" Sam asked me excitedly as I started out a small laugh. "I just thought I should come out here and see what you guys were all doing" I said with a big smile as I looked over at Bucky and he did a little wave. "Hi Y/N" he said with a smile

causing me to smile harder. "Hey Bucky" I responded as we shared a smile for a moment hearing Sam clear his throat some and my head immediately turned to look at him.
"Can I paint something?" I asked excitedly as sam chuckled. "Yeah you can take over this while I'll talk to Tiffany quickly about something." Sam instructed handing me the paint brush that was in his hand. He then stepped out of the boat walking off with Tiffany as I was about to step on the boat but Bucky came over and helped me immediately onto the boat causing me to smile.

"Thank you" I thanked "no problem" He said as I started painting where Sam left off. "So what made you want to come?" Bucky asked continuing to do what he was doing as I shrugged. "Family was here" I said looking over at him as we just smiled at each other and I continued painting. "Besides it felt better being here" i admitted. "Well I'm happy you came" Bucky said causing me to smile.

I looked back at the boat as I continued to paint looking between what I was doing and Bucky.

I just shook my head and smiled, happy he was finally coming out his shell. I just looked back at what I was doing feeling someone stare at me. I finally looked up seeing Bucky staring at me. "What's wrong?! I got paint or something on me?" I asked looking down causing him to chuckle. "No" he started off. "There's a glow to you that's all" he said before looking back at what he was doing as I smiled to myself doing the same.

"I see you finally got your arm out" I brought up as he looked down at it. "Yeah" he answered a little uneasy. "I like it" I admitted making him smile. "Might find a woman out here" I jokingly said as he chuckled. "Y/N" I heard as I turned my head seeing Tiffany on the dock. "Yes?" I asked "come with me so we can get some food" She said as I placed the paint brush in the bucket getting ready to get off the boat but Bucky rushed over and grabbed my hand helping me out. "Thank you" I thanked looking back at bucky as we shared a smile. "No problem" He assured as tiffany and I walked to her rental car and got in.

"Soooo" She started off "Don't start" I warned "what was that about?" She asked excitedly. "What?" I asked confused. "You and Bucky Y/N don't play dumb" she said as I just looked at her. "What is going on between us?" I asked her. "Y/N don't make me pull this damn car over" she said looking between and the road. "Tiff nothing is going on" I assured. "The way he was gripping that waist to help you on and off that boat says other" she brought up. "Tiff he was just making sure I didn't slip or anything" I said waving her off.

"Mmm and the way he looked at you and waved to say hi?" She questioned. "He's Being Bucky" I simply said looking over at her. "You mean to tell me this man smiled every time he looks at you and talk to you and you think he's just being Bucky?!" Tiffany asked. "You're making it bigger than what it needs to be tiff" I assured. "Y/N you know I'm crazy but I know what I'm seeing." She honestly said making me laugh.

"It's Bucky being Bucky Steve used to always tell me how Bucky was smooth with women and he's always been a gentleman" I explained. "Yeah he's a gentleman with any woman but something different with you and I'm going to find out" she said squinting her eyes some looking between me the road as I laughed. "Go ahead" I simply said. "To think I thought He was feeling Sarah" she started off. "Sarah? Sams sister?" I questioned. "Yeah but now when you appeared it's clearly you and I'm going to prove my point with hard core evidence" Tiffany assured as I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Where are we eating?" I asked "Sam wanted us to try some Cajun style fried whiting so we're going to order food from there" She informed as I smiled at her. "What's going on with that?" I asked. "Nothing we haven't really talked about that situation yet" She said as I rolled my eyes. "Look you two need to stop playing and give me a God child" I expressed making her laugh. "Your God child isn't coming any soon" she assured pulling into the restaurant parking.

We went inside ordered all the food and drinks as Tiffany handed the person the money and we waited for the food. "You didn't tell me what happened when you went to that party Sharon had. You texted me your outfit but didn't tell me how your night went" Tiffany brought up looking over at me.
"It went okay" I lied "how did Bucky handle it with being in something like that?" She asked "he was okay" I assured trying to keep what happened that night to a minimum.

"Okay now you're lying and I see right through you" She said as I tried not to laugh to make it a give away but I failed terribly. I cracked a laugh as Tiffany looked at me and shook her head. "How was your night seriously?" She asked. "Bucky and I danced" I assured with a small nod as she just sat there smiling at me. "Okay?!" She asked. "We didn't have sex or anything so don't even go there" I warned. "Damn" She said to herself as I just looked at her.

"Continue" She assured as I laughed and shook my head. "It was very um intimate" I said looking back over at her with a nod as she smiled big. "How intimate?" She asked as I just looked at the ceiling. "I swear once I say what I'm about to say you're never going to leave me alone" I said pinching the bridge of my nose as she laughed. "What could've really been done on a dance floor at a party with everyone around you?" She asked. "My hormones was everywhere that night and I uh-I started off. "I had an orgasm" I whispered embarrassed.

Tiffany's mouth just fell "wait a minute" She started and looked at me shocked. "I'm not saying that's not possible because it's very possible but If you two didn't have sex and there was no oral or fingers involved what the hell happened?!" She asked in a whisper. "I don't know if it was the music, the dance, the alcohol or him just sucking and licking on the side of my neck but I definitely was up there" I assured as she smiled.

"Wait kissing and licking on your neck?! Lord where was Sam?" She asked shocked "somewhere Not by us" I said. "And you think he's not feeling you?!" She questioned getting our food as they called our number.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 433 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...
107K 2.6K 15
~Renamed from Three's Company ****Don't read if you don't like Stucky smut**** Steve and Bucky have been friends for a long time, decades even. And t...
183K 5K 19
{Bucky Barnes X Reader} Bucky Barnes has come a long way since being deprogrammed from Hydra. After some time on his own he finally joined Steve and...
38.8K 776 38
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - Part 3 Book for those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots abou...