-ˏˋ π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ πŒπˆππ„ ˊˎ

Door booksbyscar

🌿πŸͺ©πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸΉ 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚π₯π₯- the new girl, who was made to pack away her things and moved across the state, wit... Meer

πŽππ„ || "tough luck, sister"
π“π–πŽ || "food is a weakness"
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || "Edward cullen is a fine man"
π…πŽπ”π‘ || "see you around"
π…πˆπ•π„ || "call an ambulance"
π’πˆπ— || "how did you even get in here?"
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || "math sucks"
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ || "dont say it out loud!"
ππˆππ„ || "stop bullying me!"
𝐓𝐄𝐍|| "okay"
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || "i have amazing taste in dresses!"
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 || "Taylor swift?"
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π || "why would I be mad?"
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π || "at least i have coffee"
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π || "thanks sweetheart"
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π || "i'm not talking to him!"
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "no one asked for your opinion"
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π || "the best day"
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π || "Was that a yes?"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ || "especially with him"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„ || "what the fuck just happened!"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ || "just for you"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || "he secretly loves it"
authors note!!
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘|| "most in the world"

‒°𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐎 𝐏 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒°‒

7.8K 126 41
Door booksbyscar

S y n o p s i s

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥- the new girl, who was made to pack away her things and moved across the state, with her sister and her mother to start a new chapter of their lives. Being the new girl in a high school wasn't easy, but as her journey moves on, she meets some new friends and quite possibly, the love of her life.

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞- one of the best soccer players in the school, as everyone says. Catches the eyes of almost every girl he passes. Himself and his friends are known to cause trouble. Once the seat next to him was taken by a certain blonde his life was changed, and left him completely confused.

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

Q u o t e

"Soulmates are two best friends who fell in love"

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
A e s t h e t i c s

K e n d a l l g r a c e a i c k e r - 17, senior, cancer, July 10, artistic, Taylor swift+harry styles=heaven.

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

B l a k e k y l o h a d l e y - 18, senior, Leo, august 12, soccer, dark humoured, hates everyone but her, sports>>.

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

T H E L A K E S I D E Q U I N T E T -seniors, esme, sierra, ivy, Jordyn, Kendall.

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

T H E L A K E S I D E T R I O- Blake, Ryan Ethan.
hate/ hate relationship, soccer>, just three  really.

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
C o p y r i g h t s -

This book is purely fiction and is written and only written by me, booksbyscar. If I see that someone has taken my ideas or my story I will be taking action.

This book will not have translations.

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
Coming on here to talk about corrections in the comments, look I appreciate you guys correcting what I write, but please keep in mind that I started this book when I was 14, I don't look back on any of my chapters personally because I think it's cringe. So If I put information down that was different in the previous chapters please just roll with it until I see it. And to be honest it kind of messes with me that you comment to corrections and not about the scenes.

Thank you.

T I M E L I N E - STARTED - 5th march 2022

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

44.8K 1.9K 38
[Warning: I wrote this book when I was, like, thirteen, so it's pretty cheesy and it might be a bit shitty] With her mother now gone, Raina is forced...
14.2K 1.8K 45
Growing up with a nickname like Misery can seem like the worst thing to happen to a girl. That is, until you find out that your father is a serial ki...
121K 2.7K 35
An anxious homebody gets roped into her university quarterback's scheme to get back at both of their exes. **** Highest rating: #7 in books | 7 - 1...
7.9K 171 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...