Fire starter (Ana X Bucky)

By sw33tdr3ad

She didn't know. She would have done something to save her mother if she did. Good thing her moms favorite he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 - Finally
The Last Blood Singer Chap 1 Preview

38

157 6 4
By sw33tdr3ad

TW: Seizures

(Bucky POV)

Walking into the tower she kept twirling in pure joy. Her smile, though wrinkled on the sides, was as beautiful as ever. My Ana.

"Come on Barnes, I want to have another round of fun before we do this." She holds the elevator door open for me. I laugh walking in, wrapping my arms around  her waist and pressing her against the wall.

"FRIDAY, common room please" I say before pressing my lips on hers. I didn't want her to ask why there and not our bedroom floor. There was just one more surprise for my sweet Ana I had up my sleeve. 

When the door opens, the floor was surprisingly silent. I honestly didn't think everyone would be able to keep quiet, but they did. As we turn the corner, Ana twirled one more time then was stopped by the loud and cheerful "SURPRISE" everyone yelled out. I watched her as her eyes widened, her hands covered her mouth then the tears began to fall.

While I took her out Steve and Tony got everyone together to decorate the living room. The chairs were all placed on either side of an isle that was covered in a soft blue long rug and white flower petals. There were bouquets of Hydrangeas and roses spread out everywhere with soft blue ribbons holding them together. There was even a small archway covered in vines and flowers near the windows overlooking the city.

"Bucky..." She whispered turning around to look at me.

"I was hoping you would say yes, give the credit to Steve and Tony, they did all this today." I lift my arm pointing at Steve who nervously stood holding back his own tears. I knew this was difficult for him, but he wanted to do this. Heck he wanted to help me find the ring too.

"I..I don't know what to say.." She choked out with tears. I walked behind her and held her in my arms, I placed my chin on her shoulder.

"You can say 'I do' baby girl" I kiss her cheeks as she giggles a bit, realization finally hitting her that we are about to get married.

"No, she can't say that until we dress her, right Wanda?" Nat moves forward grabbing Ana and pulling her away from me.

"Make sure he's dressed in something other than a leather jacket Steve. We worked hard for this and he isn't going to fuck it up." Wanda gave Steve a stern look prompting him to salute her. I watched as the girls dragged Ana to the elevator.

"I'll see you down the isle sweetheart!" I call out as the doors close. When I turn around to see Steve, Tony, Thor, Sam, Pietro, and Clint, they all slowly smile then start yelling and screaming in happiness. They pulled me down to the bar, pouring shots of whiskey for everyone.

"TO BUCKY BARNES AND ANA GARCIA!" We cheered taking our shots and laughing. It was a happy moment I knew wasn't going to last. She was meant to go into ice tonight.

"Are we missing the festivities?" A deep voice sounded out from the helipad. 

"King T'challa!" I walk over giving him a hug, happy to finally see him again.

"Your highness" Steve nods at him.

"It is good to be here. I hear you are to be married White wolf. What woman was brave enough for that?" Everyone laughs including me. 

"She is very brave. Ana, her name is Ana." I smile proudly.

"Bealfire, the woman my sister came to help?" I nod looking away, taking a deep breath. The thought of her in ice still stinging my chest. "Well, I see why you are doing this now. It is an honor to have been invited. My mother will arrive soon with more Dora Milaje. For now. Okoye, perhaps you would feel more comfortable with the woman." He says teasingly.

"Only because they are better company." She says walking away. He red dress already on and her heels clicking on the marble floors.

"Barnes, we have to get you in a suit or your future wife will burn us all to char." Tony says gulping down his scotch.

"Come on Buck, I promise it'll be painless." Steve hit my back to get me to move.

"Please tell me Tony didn't pick the suit." I groan looking back at him.

"No he didn't, he wanted to put you in a navy blue suede suit."  I shudder at the thought. I say goodbye to T'challa and head up to Steve's room to change. 

As I fixed my tie Steve fixed his hair.

"You uh...are you okay? With me marrying her?" I needed to make sure my brother was alright. After everything we've been through I needed to know I had his full support in this. She is the mother of his kids and he loves her with all his heart.

"Buck." He walks out the bathroom fixing his cuffs. "I love her. I love Ana. I um..I'm in love with her. Which is why I am okay with this. She loves you, you make her happier than I ever have. It's in the little things. She smiles more, is more herself, she.." He looks up and laughs at a memory. "When we were together, she never got me coffee. Not once. She said she didn't know how to use the coffee maker." I laugh knowing that was true. "With you, she makes you coffee, the way you like it, and she does it with a smile, I found out she asked Nat to teach her how to use the coffee machine, just for you. When you enter the room, she doesn't only smile, she blushes. She never looked at me the way she looks at you. That should kill me but ... I don't know ... I, I'm just lucky to have her in my life. After everything that's happened to her, I just want her to be happy, and you do that." Steve places a hand on my shoulder and flattens his lips in a smile that looks painful for him to do. I nod continuing to fix my tie.

When we were finished we head back downstairs. There were more people than I thought. Fury and Maria were there, some SHIELD agents too. The Queen mother was there talking to T'challa and Shuri, surrounded by the Dora Milaje.

I watch Tony walk to the front of the isle. He clears his throat a couple of times, then claps his hands. The entire room becomes quiet. I face him nervously playing with the hem of my cuff.

"Relax Bucky" Steve whispers to me.

"Thank you all for coming in such short notice. As some of you know, Ana has been fighting for her life..." I start shaking thinking of what we have to do tonight. "We have decided to put her in cryo-sleep until we find her cure. What Barnes here, doesn't know, is that everyone here today is working on that cure for her." A tear falls from my eye. I look around at everyone. They all gave me a soft smile and a nod confirming what Tony just said. Everyone here...everyone was working to save my girl.

"But before we go through all of that. We are going to unite Barnes and Ana in matrimony. God help Barnes right?" He laughs causing some others to laugh too. I shake my head feeling Steve pat my back and chuckle too. "Barnes, you should be standing up here. Your fiance is on her way down." I take a deep breath walking up to the alter. I turn to face the isle as the guests sit down. 

"Steve." I look at him waving him up. He gets up from his seat and stands in front of me with confusion on his face. "I know it's a lot to ask already but...can you uh..be my best man?" I shake my arms nervously taking in deep breaths.

"Of course buddy." He smiles thankfully and moves to stand next to me. 

"Do you know who is going to marry us?" I ask him looking around.

"I thought you would know, Tony is doing it." I look over at Tony who smiles at me. It makes sense for it to be him, he's the reason I met her, the person that got me to go give her a tour. The man that talked her into staying at the tower this whole time. If it wasn't for Tony, I wouldn't be the lucky man I am today to soon call her my wife.

"Okay...okay" A song starts playing. I fix my jacket making sure the buttons are set right. I wanted to look good for her. If it was up to me I would get married to her in a court house, or by a garbage truck, as long as it was with her. But I know she loves this, her mother wanted this so she wants this.

Wanda walks up first, she was in soft blue floor length dress. Her hair tide back, Vision took a deep breath at the sight of her. Love was definitely in the air. A few seconds after her Natasha walks out. Same soft blue color but with a shorter dress that puffed out at the bottom, you can barely see the holster that was on her thigh. I shake my head trying to suppress a laugh, I look at her again and she gives me a death glare making me clear my throat and stop laughing. 

The song suddenly changes and I see her. My breath hitches and the room disappears. She was in a white dress that hit the floor. From her waist down it spread out in a puff with diamonds all over. A corset with diamonds and flowers pushed her chest slightly higher than normal making me wish we were alone. Her hair was pinned up and curled like the girls in the 40's. She must have asked for that for me. Her red lips were curled up into the biggest smile she could muster. A bouquet of Hydrangeas on her hands. I wipe the tears from my face and smile at her. God she's so beautiful, I try to memorize every single detail of her. I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life.

She walks up to the alter standing in front of me, handing her flowers to Wanda. I can't take my eyes off of her.

"Hi" She whispers to me, I could tell in her voice that she was shaking with nerves.

"Hi baby" I whisper back. I reach over and take her hand to calm her down. I plant a soft kiss on her palm. At some point Tony started talking but I didn't listen. All I cared about was keeping my eyes on the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life.

"Err...Barnes..." Tony calls to me as Steve nudges me.

"Uh what?" I turn to him, everyone giggling a bit.

"Do you want to marry her man?" Tony simplifies. I laugh my nervousness away.

"Yea..yes..yes I do" I smile at her feeling the red flush my face. Steve leans over handing me a ring, I look at him surprised, he actually got it. I hand one to her and hold on to the other.

"Ana Garcia, do you..."

"Yes" She blurts out making everyone laugh.

"So impatient." I whisper to her watching her cheeks deepen in color. I place the ring on her finger just above the engagement one. She places a ring on me too. I hold her hands gently, waiting for Tony to tell me I can finally kiss her and call her my wife.

"By the powers vested in me..." He starts. I could feel her shakes coming up. Her left hand first, then her right. Her face falls and she becomes pale. I look at her worried and confused. Then it happened. Her whole body began to shake, her eyes rolling back behind her lids, her knees buckling. I reach over grabbing her before she falls placing her on my chest as she shakes uncontrollably.

"Baby?...DOLL!!" I scream. I can hear everyone moving around and rushing. The world to me slowed down to a painful crawl. It was never this bad..her shakes were never this bad...I could lose her, I could lose her right now.

"Take her to the lab" Shuri yells at me. I pick her up and rush to the lab taking the stairs not wanting to wait for elevators. When I got there I placed her on the bed that had been set up. I held her down as she continued shaking. Bruce and Shuri ran in grabbing needles and injecting her with things.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my heart was seconds from stopping.

"We are sedating her...and prepping her." Bruce says sorrowfully.

"What?" I began shaking. Steve moved me from her to let them work.

"We have to put her in now, if we don't she won't survive the next one." Shuri says moving around faster than I have ever seen her move.

"What is happening to her what are the shakes?" Why would the shaking kill her?

"Bucky..." Bruce stops in front of me giving me his full attention. "They're seizures. She's been having small seizures this entire time. This one though...we won't know until we cure her and get her back, but...it could have done some serious damage to her brain. It's important for us to put her on ice to stop any other damage from happening. I'm sorry..." My heart sinks while he walks away to help Shuri. Steve holding my arm to stop me from losing my ever loving shit.

They ask me to help place her in the chamber. She was asleep and calm now, thanks to whatever they gave her. I fix her hair to be away from her face. "Baby girl, I'm sorry we didn't get to finish the wedding but, god you looked beautiful. I promise I'll find the kids and get you out. I'll wait for you, I will always wait for you." I kiss her softly then back away, letting them close the chamber. The frost fills it and a beep rings in the room. We all stand watching her in silence. Knowing the clock was now ticking, five years she said. Five years was all we had.

Tears began falling from my eyes, when an alarm rings out in the tower.

"Break in detected"

Authors note: I'M SO SORRY!!!!

Do you guys think they will find a cure before the 5 year mark? 

What do you think they will do when they see the kids?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 12.6K 17
Can you really just be friends if you're having sex? Of course! While you're dealing with frustrations, you enlist your friend Bucky Barnes to help e...
521K 12.1K 58
**Warning: 18+, due to violence, sex, and dark themes** Another victim of Hydra. She was only supposed to be temporary, but one thing she discovers i...
19K 339 13
Them: 2 HOT best friends with different pasts. Her: a sassy, homeless girl that locked her feelings away. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°...
259K 6.1K 57
Your whole life you had been picked on, along with your twin brother Steve. You both were born very small and had multiple health problems. But the b...