Make it four { VMINKOOK x REA...

By snackhyung

Life was so much easier back in Busan, but ever since I moved to Seoul, my life is a big 'I DONT KNOW WHAT'S... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
TBD
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
hi
Chapter 30- sorry for the late update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- interactive chapter
Not a chapter but more like an announcemt- TBD (?)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A NEW BOOK
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- please answer the question ive asked lmao
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69-mini hiatus
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 85 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 86 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Hello-please wait for me

Chapter 77

3.5K 286 270
By snackhyung

I noticed a very funny thing.. 3 different people had the same reaction on 3 different fics of mine... "JIMIN NO-" lmao

SUPER DUPER LONG CHAPTER AHEAD......... It took a lot of thought and research into creating a perfect date and a hell lot of time too..... it's a cute chapter, I hope you like itttttt

Y/n's POV:

"No I don't mind" Jimin breathed into my ear as soon as Taehyung took his leave to freshen up.

"Huh?" I looked up at him, making our heads collide, "ow-"

"Ouch- I'm sorry-" he rubbed his head.

"No it's my fault" I said as Jimin's other hand reached out to my forehead and caressed it, "wh- what were you saying?"

"I don't mind you going on a date with him"

"Oh-"

"I mean, of course I don't really have a say in who you wish to go out with, but I saw the look on your face so I just wanna assure you that it's cool."

"So umm- you uh- you aren't interested in- in me?"

"NO WHAT THE FUCK- I am very much interested in you y/n" he said immediately, "I'm all about you, really.. from the moment you took my drink.. I can't even think about not being interested in you.. you're all I know-" I noticed a few heads turn in our direction but I was too busy blushing to give a shit.

"Okay" I said in a low voice and looked down. My cheeks were on fire.

He put his hands on my shoulders, "but I know you are confused."

"You do?"

He nodded, "you should take your time.. I can see how your heart is scattered.. take as much time as you need.. go out with Taehyung or Jungkook or even me occasionally but always know that whatever happens, I'm here.. I'll wait."

"You can't be serious.."

"I am, I want to be with you, but I also don't want you to regret in any way.. I want you to be contended with whatever decision you make.."

I had to blink continuously with wide eyes because Jimin's little speech was making me a tad bit emotional, "thank you Jimin.. I- I don't even know what to say-"

"You don't have to say anything" he chuckled, "I'm not giving you up in any way... but I love- like, I like you enough and respect you enough to let you go if needed."

I felt my lips turn up into a grin, "can I give you a hug?"

"Only if you never ask before hugging, ever again"

"Can I join the hugs? Please?" I heard Jungkook's sleepy voice behind me.

I turned to look at him, "of course baby, why do you look sad?"

He shrugged and waddled over.

"Come on in" Jimin tried to put his arm over Jungkook but since Jungkook's taller, he engulfed both of us together, "I hate tall people."

Jungkook grinned, "I love small people."

"So you made out with Jimin last night and today you have a date with Taehyung?" HyeMin asked for the third time.

"I didn't make out with him.. we just kissed... thrice.."

MinWoo still looked in shock and I had to spray my facial mist on his face to wake him up from his daze, "I didnt think you'd take my advice for real.. I'm so-"

"What? Disappointed?" HyeMin asked.

"DISAPPOINTED?!? BITCH I'M ECSTATIC" MinWoo suddenly jumped up and his head hit the top of the tent, "ouch- no but seriously, I'm so happy that I would've paid for everyone's alcohol for tonight if your future boyfriend wasn't paying already-"

"My future what?" I asked.

"Taehyung"

"Oh my god-"

MinWoo had followed me and HyeMin back to our tent after breakfast because apparently he had 'noticed' my 'cute' eye contacts with Jimin and wanted to know what had happened while he was having sex with his boyfriend.

"So what about Jimin now? I'm sure he knows about your date with Taehyung" MinWoo asked.

"Everybody knows about it" HyeMin said, "he's literally telling everyone.. but apparently the place is a secret"

"It's a secret for me too" I said, "the date has started already though... we're going canoeing together."

"Are you excited?" MinWoo asked.

I nodded, "but also nervous.. what if I have this sudden urge to kiss him too? Like it happened with Jimin?"

MinWoo tsked and sat next to me, "what did I tell you my little virgin best friend?"

"You're a virgin?" HyeMin asked, her eyes wide.

"Come on, it's not that bad-"

"You're saying that because you haven't had sex" MinWoo replied and I sighed, "anyway, back to what I was saying, I asked you to 'hoe out'.. don't hold yourself back.. you're doing great till now.. I expect nothing less from you"

I rolled my eyes, "you expect too much from me..."

"If the chance presents itself, you will kiss Kim Taehyung" he said, "now repeat after me, 'if the chance presents itself, I will kiss Kim Taehyung', come on say it"

"If the chance-"

"Very good- 'presents itself'?"

"Presents itself"

"I will?"

"Kiss Kim Taehyung, FINE."

"That's my girl" he grinned and patted my back.

"Good luck y/n" HyeMin chuckled, "you've got this."

"Oii y/n" MinWoo sidetracked me while we were going by the lake for canoeing, "what's up with the Han Jisung situation?"

"What- oh"

"Yeah, the guy you sold your best friend and future boyfriend to"

I sighed, "why did I even decide to tell you about it.."

"Just answer the question.."

"I dont wanna think about it on the trip... I'll let those thoughts into my head once we're back home.."

"Fair enough-"

"Y/n" Jungkook suddenly stood behind me and put his head on top of mine, his hands going around my waist, making my breath hitch.. this boy will be the death of me... "I haven't been able to get a hold of you the entire day.."

"Were you missing me?"

"Mhmm" his grip on my waist tightened and MinWoo looked really close to hooting and screaming.

"I think you're gonna have to miss her more, Jungkook" I heard Taehyung and felt his fingers entwine with mine, "she's mine-"

"Wow" MinWoo breathed, "it's a fucking kdrama"

"For today" Taehyung completed.

"She's not anyone's property" Jungkook said. He had let go of my waist but was still holding onto my arm.

"I'm sorry if that offended you, y/n" Taehyung said.

If it were possible, the sexual tension between Taehyung and Jungkook had increased a thousandfold..

"It's umm- it's alright" I said, totally ignoring how every part of my body felt like it was on fire when Taehyung said 'she's mine'.

"Do you mind if I talk to her for a second?" Jungkook asked Taehyung in a rather wistful tone.. What had happened between them last night? They seemed so happy together.. and now... they just seemed sad.. not angry, just upset.. and disappointed..

"Sure, go on"

"Y/n-"

"I'm spending tomorrow's day with you.. the entire day.. I don't care if you're busy, just take out some time for me." I said before he could say anything.

"That's-" he chuckled, "I was gonna say that"

"Great, I'm glad we're on the same page then" I smiled.

"God, y/n I lo-" he smiled again, "let's save that for tomorrow" he kissed my forehead, "enjoy your date with Taehyung.. he has put a lot of efforts into it.."

"I will.."

"I'm so excited for today, y/n" he giggled like a little baby, "it isn't much but I really hope you like and enjoy everything.."

"I'm sure I will Taehyung" I smiled at him, "I hope you didn't expect me to show up in a dress-i only packed shorts and tshirts-"

"Are you kidding? You look perfect."

 "How long have you been planning this though?"

"You don't need to know all that" he winked at me, "the weather is pretty great today too, isn't it? It's like the universe wanted us to go out.."

"You're so extra" I chuckled.

We had canoed to the middle of the lake.. quite far from everyone else.. Taehyung was sitting across me and reached out to hold both my hands into his;

"I'm sorry- I didn't expect there to be so many mosquitoes- do you wanna head back?"

"No, it's alright-" I scratched my legs, "I'm carrying a bug repellant-" I took out the spray from my bag and sprayed it around us.

"You're literally perfect y/n... can you come here and sit next to me?"

"Won't that disbalance the canoe?"

He shook his head, "this boat is tripping-proof.. don't worry about that."

"Oh okay then-" I walked over to him and sat with him.

Just then, the alarm on his phone went off, "oh it's time-". He reached into the little bag that was already in the boat and took out two champagne glasses along with a bottle of champagne, "saving the wine for later-"

"What is this for?" I asked as he popped open the champagne.

"Well, I wanted to watch the sunset with you" he poured us each a glass and handed one to me, "look-" he pointed towards the sky which had turned into a beautiful shade of reds and yellows.

"You put an alarm for that?" I asked, absolutely endeared.

"Mhmm" he smiled. Even though the sunset looked stunning, I found myself wanted to focus on his bread cheeks and the way he was looking at me..

The sun was just beginning to descend.. it felt like it was playing hide and seek with us.. At first, it was hiding behind the clouds then behind the hills... It was calming.. and something about sharing it with Taehyung made it extra rewarding.. The way the lake was bathing in the bold colors of the sky, the way the quietness of the surroundings merged beautifully with the sound of water, the way Taehyung got my hand close to his face and planted a kiss on the back of it  and how he put his head on my shoulder and looked at the sunset with me in silence... It was all so romantic..

"That was beautiful, Taehyung" I said once the sun had slipped behind the hills and only a faint pink sky remained.

"You're beautiful, y/n" he smiled, "that was nothing compared to your beauty.." 

"Oh god-"

He chuckled, "Do you wanna head to the next spot of our date?" he asked.

"There's a next spot?"

"Of course- aren't you hungry?"

"Starving."

"Great- let's row then!"

I expected us to head back to our camping site and have dinner somewhere private but what I didn't expect was to find a little path by the lake, lit up by fairy lights, still quite far from the camp...

"No way- you did all that?"

"I took a little help.. but yeah, where did you think I was when everyone was out hiking yesterday?"

"Wow..."

"Save the surprised look for later" he stepped out of the boat and held out his hand to me, "m'lady-"

"Cheesy" I grinned but followed him along the path of fairy lights...

"Wow...Kim Taehyung.. wow-"

"You've said that five times already-"

"I'm short on words.." I said, looking again at the place around me.

Taehyung had really gone all out for one date..It felt weirdly amazing.. 

The tent was bigger than the ones we had back at our camping site and this one was transparent from the top, there were blankets laid out in front of the tent, close to the bonfire which seemed like it was just lit.. The grill was located towards the left along with all the food that was uncooked but semi prepared and covered.. It was dimly lit.. apparently Taehyung had relied on the moonlight to light the place up and the moon was doing a great job indeed....The place smelled like lilies and faint, soft, romantic music was playing to complete the romantic setting..

"Wait right here-" he ran behind a tree and came out holding a bouquet of wild flowers, "these are for you-"

My heart was certainly ready to combust.. I had no idea how much more I could take..

"Taehyung this is so- so perfect-"

"Okay wait-" he took a beautiful white flower out of the bouquet and tucked it in my hair, behind my ear, "now it's perfect" he beamed.

I felt quite hysterical.. there's no other way to put this.. 

"Do you like it?"

"I can't believe someone would do this for me-"

"Aw, come on.. this is nothing-"

"I could start crying right now-"

"I'll never make you cry y/n... maybe out of pleasure but no other way, I promise.."

I was so lost in his eyes that it took me a moment to make sense of what he was saying and by the time I decided to say something about it, he was already heading towards the grill..

"Come on, let's cook."

I stood next to him as he gave me instructions on what to do, "I hope you don't mind that I had some of the preparations done already..."

"Of course not-" I said, "you're still doing most of the work-" 

He smiled, putting the fish on the grill, "can you stir the broth for me please?"

He had poured a glass of wine for both of us.. it seemed super expensive...

Taehyung and I had cooked together countless times, considering that we practically lived together.. but this seemed so intimate and new... something they show in those romcoms...

"Taste this-" he put a spoon into my mouth, "my mom gave me the recipe of this sauce.. she is really good at preparing it and so is Yoongi Hyung but this is the first time I'm making it.. I should've probably tried making it at home first- I don't want you to think that I'm testing this on you... what if it ruins the perfect date-"

"Shut up- it's amazing" I took the spoon from his hand and made him taste it too, "you're rambling for no reason.. this sauce is genius- I'm actually mad at you for not making it for me before.."

"Wow- it really is good" he snickered.

I was sitting barefoot on the grass, sipping wine when he came over, "Okay, now that the chicken is grilling.. do you maybe wanna dance with me?" he asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

"Oh my god- really?"

"What's a good cliche date without some slow dancing?" he removed his shoes too, connected his phone to the speakers and played the most cliche date song ever... Ed Sheeran's perfect...

"That makes sense" I took his hand and wrapped it around my waist and placed my hands on his shoulders.

He tossed his phone aside and looked straight into my eyes, "I found a love for me.. Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead....Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet....Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.." he twirled me around.

"Oh my god- you can sing?!"

"I have a lot of talents, y/n" his grip tightened on my waist, "Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms...Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song....When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath...But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"

"We're actually barefoot on the grass" I said, feeling my voice stuck in my throat as he placed a small kiss on my forehead and then further decreased the distance between us.

I put my head on his chest as we swayed lightly to the music, "This is nice" he said.

I could hear how fast his heart was beating... at least I wasn't alone...

If it were not for the 'ding' on the griller, I would've most certainly kissed this man right there.. Burning the chicken was a risk I was willing to take..

"Fuck- this is awesome-" Taehyung said as he tore the chicken with his teeth.

I grinned, "looks like someone was hungry"

"I was super hungry" he admitted, "don't you like the food?"

"I fucking love it" I said, "I've literally eaten more than you-"

"You should eat more.. you look cute while eating"

"Okay but tell me this- are we gonna sleep here..? Together..?"

He apparently choked on the piece of chicken.

"Are you okay? Should I get water for you?"

He shook his head, "I'm fine- uhm- you don't want to sleep here?"

"No-uh- I'd really like that.."

"You would?"

"Yeah umm- looks like you did make arrangements for that-"

"It's completely fine if you don't want to- we can head back-"

"Let's stay" I said, "stargazing sounds nice.. the sky is clear too-"

"Yeah and maybe we can watch the sunrise together too-"

"Did you set an alarm for that too?"

He nodded with a shy smile on his face.

"God, you're so cute Taehyung.."

Once we had finished the food and cleared the place, we sat by the bonfire on the blanket with another blanket on our legs...None of us knew anything about constellations, so we were making up random shapes with star patterns.. and making fun of them..

"That one looks like a question mark" Taehyung said.

"where?"

"Look"

"Oh my god, yes!.. does it have a name?"

"Who knows"

"why does that look like a dick?" I laughed and Taehyung followed my gaze and started laughing too.

"It's kinda disfigured though-"

"Yeah but those are the balls and that's a long shaft-"

"Very descriptive, y/n"

"OH THERE'S AN ASS TOO!"

"What-"

"Look straight up" I said and he did.

"Wow- thick-"

"I know right?" I said and he started laughing again.

"We should do stargazing more often" he said, "no one told me it was this fun-"

"Everything's fun when you're not making sense" I said.

"That's actually true" he nodded, "is that a heart?" he pointed up again.

"Where?"

"There-"

"I don't see it" I looked at him.

"That's because it's here" he showed me a finger heart and I felt my cheeks flushing.

"Were you always this corny?"

"Well, it did make you blush"

"I haven't really stopped blushing the entire evening, Taehyung.."

"Aw, really? Do you like me that much?"

I avoided answering that question by showing him my tongue.

"Cute" he said, his gaze fixed on my own, "you know I like you, right?"

I nodded, "you don't really hide it."

"I know" he smiled, "I don't want to hide it.. I don't want to hide how much I appreciate you..I don't want to hide how I  always want to be close to you" he cupped my cheeks with both his hands, "I don't want to hide how much I miss you when I'm not with you.. I don't want to hide how crazy I am for you..I don't want to hide how you always make my heart flutter..I don't want to hide how much I like you.. ever.."

For obvious reasons I was at a loss for words.. If it were possible for my heart to jump out of my chest, I'm pretty sure it would've happened..

"I don't even wanna hide how much I love making you blush.."

I sighed as he leaned in and gave me a hug, "I like you more than I originally planned.. and I've changed from how my reputation paints me-"

"I don't think you were ever like that, Taehyung.. I think it was more like a defence mechanism.. to hide your vulnerable side-"

"I won't say you're wrong but I haven't always been the best person.. I've hurt a lot of people by my habits.. but I was always made sure that people knew of my intentions before they agreed to get involved with me-"

"But you've changed now-"

"For the best.."

"Mhmm"

"I didn't arrange dessert for today, y/n"

"Oh?" I was confused by the sudden change in the topic but I played along nonetheless.

"I was hoping to get some kisses for dessert-"

"Oh.." this 'oh' was somewhere between a squeal and a low register.. I think I jumped too..

"Yeah, so what do you think about that? May I?"

I nodded and Taehyung wasted no time in lifting me up and placing me on his lap.. He kept looking at me for a larger part of a minute and then kissed my cheek, "thank you for coming into my life." He kissed both my eyelids.. I didn't even realize I had shut my eyes. I took a shaky breath as he placed another kiss on my neck, "thank you for not seeing me as a fuckboy." He put his hands on my butt, "is this okay?" 

I didn't trust my voice so I simply nodded.

"Thank you for being patient with me y/n" he kissed my lips in a rather teasing way, as if he was watching my reaction to the kiss. Then kissed a little more strongly, only to retreat again. But this time I held onto the back of his head and locked our lips together.

"You're so hot" he said between breaths, his mouth moving over my neck, placing soft butterfly kisses all over and then moved back to my lips. 

I had never been kissed so passionately.. It was almost feverish.. As if he were a starved man and I was his meal.. 

I felt unholy sounds escaping my mouth when he sucked the skin on my neck while massaging my ass, "don't hold them back" he growled into my ear, "they sound beautiful,"

His hands moved to my bare thighs, slowly rubbing circles as we made out.

"Promise you'll tell me if it gets too much, okay?" he asked nibbling my earlobe. 

I pressed soft but firm kisses on his jawline, "mhmm- give me your mouth-" 

We made out for a very very long time after which he spooned me on the blanket.. I don't know when I went to sleep because I woke up inside the tent because of Taehyung's sunrise alarm.. He probably carried me inside.. I was sleeping with my head on his chest and his arm holding me secure as if  he was scared I would run away.. My neck surely hurt from the position but it was so worth it..

I shut his alarm so he wouldn't wake up and just watched him sleep peacefully.. It seemed like there was still some time for the sun to rise.. I put my head back on his chest and listened to his soft snores...

"Taehyung- wake up-" I tried to sound normal and not totally psyched when I saw the first rays of the sun hitting the sky and streaks of red and orange all around, "the sun's rising-"

"YES! I'M UP!" he squinted to look around and then gave the biggest smile when he looked at me, "I was honestly scared that I'd wake up and it'd be a dream.. but you're really here.. in my arms.."

"I am" I smiled back at him, "look at the sun-"

I need honest reviews about this chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
438K 13.2K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...