Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More

2.8K 89 9
By Courts44

Inside the raging Black Bull sat the members of the Black Bull squad. They are venturing towards the Royal Capital as they continue to eat Charmy's food as much as they could.

That was until, the three mages from the Eye of the Midnight Sun revealed themselves from a black spatial magic portal. It was the Sally, Rades, and Valtos that looked like they came from the dead from the terrible way they appeared.

"You guys..." Asta uttered in disbelief. "What are you doing here?!" he demanded.

"I don't like the look on your faces..." Y/N narrows her eyes at all three of them. Rades had the audacity to show off a grin after what they did to them. 

"Heya, Black Bulls." Rades greeted as he gestures his right hand towards them. "I'm gonna use you guys to get my revenge..." he stated earning a confused look from the Black Bulls.

"Hey, Y/N...who is that guy with an ugly face..." Luck points his index finger at Rades with a giggle. Rades immediately narrow his eyes at the blond boy due to his rude comment.

"What the hell did you say, brat!" Rades scowled in irritation.

" No one of importance...Just someone who is going to get murdered by a certain female sheep" The white haired female answered, ignoring the fuming corpes mage.

"The Eye of the..." Grey stuttered before covering her face in shyness.

"They attacked our base..." Gordon told them which angered a certain cotton magic user.

"Are you the ones who destroyed my vegetable garden back at the base?!" Charmy demanded with multiple irk marks on her shining forehead. An army of sheep cooks can be seen behind her who are engaged as well.

'Are there eyes glowing red!'

"Those who waste food shall pay! La!" Charmy declared as the sheep cooks nodded in agreement.

"Shut up!" The corpse magic user scoffed, "Tch! You guys piss me off too! But right now I want to kill that bastard Licht!" Rades declares.

Y/N ignored the way her heart tightened at the thought and raised her brows in question instead. 

Rades remembered how the light magic user used them as a sacrifice for the reincarnation spell. It is all thanks to his corpse magic that they are able to escape their deaths.

"He tricks me, tricked us, and used us however he wanted and then sacrificed us for his own goals!" Rades revealed but the Black Bulls didn't even sympathize with them, "He's going to pay for this... No matter what, if it's the last thing I do!" Rades declared. "Licht is heading to the royal capital! He's probably there by now. If we power up Valtos's spatial magic with Sally's Dark Magic Items, we'll be able to transport this moving base of yours. We will be in the royal capital in an instant..." Rades informed with a wide grin on his face.

The Black bull members stood quiet in thought as they pondered over what was said. Y/N narrows her eyes the the male, she was still a little bitter from the whole incident. 

"You guys want to hurry to the royal capital too, don't you? Right? Then we have the same goal." he stated which makes Asta irritated. "Lend me your strength! Not a bad deal, right?!" Rades offered.

"Judging from the mana, it feels like all the elves are heading to the royal capital." Luck informed them as he sensed the elven magic from afar.

"But isn't it too convenient that you just suddenly showed up to ask for help?" The delinquent mage asked in suspicion.

"Asta, do it..." Y/N shifted her eyes to the ash blond instead. Asta returns his Demon-Destroyer sword to his grimoire as he moves his feet towards Rades. He is fully aware of what she meant by that.

"I see you're going to coopera-" Rades is about to say something but Asta just throws a powerful punch on his face.

"You're so annoying!" Asta shouted as the corpse magic user was sent to the ground.

The white haired female smirked proudly and turned back to her bowl of food that has gone slightly cold.

"What?!" Rades didn't understand the response of the magicless boy. "What the hell are you doing?" he questioned.

"We have the same goal?! It's not the same at all!" Asta declares as loudly while pointing at him. "We're fighting to protect! We're not helping anyone for the sake of revenge!" he added which surprises Rades. "More importantly!" The ash blond stated in irritation. "You're the guy who attacked all those innocent people at the royal capital before!" he grabs Rades and started to beat him up badly.

Y/N leaned back and enjoyed the show along with the rest of the Black bulls.

"And now you want revenge? You can't be serious! Revenge my ass, you stupid jerk!" Asta reminded him as he continued to break him apart. "First, you need to atone for everything! From now on, you're going to help save the kingdom!" Asta commanded him this time.

"Huh?! You can't be serious, you bastard!" Rades gasped in disbelief.

"But if we are just going to the capital. We don't really need those guys..." Magna pointed to the two in the background.

Asta blinks repeatedly after realizing that they were there. 

"That is exactly right! I'll just make a deal with these two!" The ash blond propelled himself in front of Valtos and Sally. "Hey! What do you think about all this?" Asta asked the two magic mages.

"I...I just want to see Master Licht again and find out the truth...I will help you for that reason..." Valtos stated with his soft-spoken voice. "If Master Licht's words were nothing but lies, then I am nothing more than a sinner....Seeking atonement might be good for me..."

'Well, they still think that Patry is Licht...This guy isn't that bad though. Maybe he found his worth when he happened to meet Patry...' Y/N thought as she examined the male.

"Valtos, you jerk!" Rades said in disbelief while Asta was still holding him captive. "Sally! You want revenge, too! Don't you?" The corpse magic user asked.

"I don't have my glasses, so I can't see too well...." Sally complained with a frown.

"Who cares about your glasses right now?!" Rades complained with irritation.

"I was only with Master Licht because he let me do all the experiments I wanted. The Magic Knight always gets in my way..." The gel magic user places her right hand under her chin. "But I guess I'm happy that I'm alive again and can do my research. I saw a whole bunch of stuff when I was dying, so I think I'm about to have some kind of breakthrough!" Sally said with excitement in her eyes.

"You're only alive again because of me, Sally!" Rades reminded .

"Yeah, I guess, Thanks, Rades!" She chirped before Asta perks up to show off his muscles towards the magic maniac.

' Get it Asta...'

"You wanted to examine my body, right?! If you help us out and this battle ends, you can examine me all you want!" Asta offered which makes the dragon spirit eyes widen in disbelief.

Y/N coughed with she choked on her food from the comment.

'Stupid! This woman will probably dissect him alive! I can't believe that Asta will be this stupid!'  Y/N thought before thinking of all Asta's stupid decisions, ' Actually, I can believe it.'

"Huh?! Really, Asta?! Yay?!" The magic maniac cheered from it and agreed in an instant.

"On one condition, nothing that hurts really bad!" Asta lifted his index finger with a nod.

"Aw..." Sally seems disappointed about it.

"Don't Aw me!" Asta complains as he holds Sally on both of her shoulders and leans closer to her. He stares directly into her eyes with honestly in his own eyes. "You can do all the experiments and research you want, as long as you don't harm or bother anyone! Actually, if you did research that will help everyone out! We all be happy to help!" The magicless boy stated.

' Why do I feel like I'm intruding...'

"That'd make you happy, too, right?" He asked while Sally stares at him for a moment .

"I don't really get it, but if that will let me do more research, I guess I will do that..." Sally places her forefinger under her chin before nodding.

"Yeah, you should!" Asta nodded vigorously while Sally shows him her closed eyes smile. 

"You don't need any anesthesia when I cut you apart, right?" She asked as she tilted her head innocently.

"Yes, I do!" The ash blond male insisted.

"You can't be serious, Sally! I'm the one who brought you back to life!" Rades started to complain again.

"Did you have enough time to reflect?" Charmy being Charmy notices the solemn expression of Valtos. She decided to approach him even though they were the reason that her beloved vegetable garden was destroyed.

She offered him a bowl of seafood pasta with a smile grace on her lips. 

"Eat up. You're nothing but skin and bones...La? La?" The cotton magic user offered which was accepted by the spatial magic user.

"This...This is...My magic is recovering..." Valtos felt the explosion of flavors in his mouth as he slowly ate the food. He even felt that his mood was slightly lifted up.

"What?! That's amazing! I'm starving! Gimme, please!" Sally clasp her hand together after finding out about it.

"No one can fight on an empty stomach! Eat up!" Charmy offered with a nod.

"It's so yummy! I want to dissect something even more now!" Sally felt how her magic was increasing with each spoonful of food she ate.

"Make sure you use anesthesia, okay?!" Asta reminded her.

Rades saw how the two enjoyed the food with a smile on there faces. He couldn't hold himself any longer and decided to join them as well. Those sweet and strong aromas that coming from the dishes of the cotton magic user was making his stomach rumble.

"Fine! I'll go to the royal capital with you! But I'm not gonna do whatever you want me to! I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want!" The corpse magic user started to dig in as well. His eyes lit up from the taste.

'Anyone can be bought with food' Y/N laughed to herself.

"You supposed to ask us to take you with us! Too bad! You're gonna save the kingdom with us!" Asta shouted in disbelief.

The only thing that they needed to do by now is to reach the Royal Capital before it's too late.

'Just wait for us... Just not yet! I will never give up not just yet!' The ash blond male gazes up into the starry night and determination can be seen in his eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Patry has finally arrived at the Gravito Floating Stone where his reincarnated fellow Elves are. He immediately saw Drowa along with his little sister Eclat, who was always clinging onto her big brother.

He takes notice of the Black Bulls Magic Knight Robe that he still wore which means he just arrived a little bit earlier than him.

"Did you just get here?" Patry asked which makes Drowa a little bit confused about the way he appears.

"Brother, that's not Licht..." Eclat said softly as she senses the familiar magic within him.

"You're Patry. I knew you always looked up to Licht, but you finally decided to look like him, too?" The mirror magic user stated mockingly.

"What do you mean, finally?" Patry stated and a bit annoyed about it. "When I reincarnated, I just happened to end up in this body...This was my fate" he enlightened him.

"Man, you're creepy..." Drowa scrunches his nose after hearing his answer. "Well, it will be creepier if you will look like Y/N...We all know how you looked up to her" he stated with a shrug.

Rhya just arrives as he jumps down from his spatial magic portal. 

"Sup!" he waves his right hand at them. Patry narrows his eyes when he doesn't see the familiar white haired female.

"Where is she" he asked Rhya.

"We'll get her back" Rhya responds, "After the spell is completed..." he added his voice trailing off.

"Yes..." Patry takes a long deep breath , " Yes we will."

"Hey! It's been a while, Drowa!" Rhya greeted which earn a chuckle from the mirror magic user.

"I just reincarnated, so it doesn't feel it's been that long. " Drowa asked while Rhya scratches the top of his head.

"Hey there, little Eclat." Rhya waves his right hand at her. 

"Good evening..." She said shyly mumbles as she holds onto her big brother.

"Rhya, where's Licht?" Patry asked while the copy magic user blinked repeatedly before remembering what happened to their leader.

"Maybe because his body is artificial, or maybe because he's the one who activated the forbidden reincarnation spell. His memories aren't completely back yet, and he's asleep right now." Rhya explained.

"I see..." The light magic golden eyes were cast down into a sorrowful gaze.

"Well. Anyway, the gang's all here now. Everyone else is waiting in the back...." The copy magic user informed.

"We may all be here now, but I'm pretty sure the Golden Dawn's already taken care of all the humans. There was a huge chunk gouged out on the castle. Looks like my cousin Latry went a bit crazy..." Patry saw the wrecked castle on the Clover Kingdom where King Augustus resides earlier. "Now all we have to do is fit the final magic stone in the pedestal in the castle, and activate the spell that uses the entire kingdom. That magic stone is already within our hands...." Patry informed.

The pendant that Yuno had when he was still an infant is the last magic stone that they needed to accomplish their most awaited goal. Now, it laid in the palm of his hands.

"We'll wash away the malice that inflicts us as a side effect of the forbidden magic spell and complete our reincarnation." Patry stated with a mischievous smirk grace on his lips. "We'll wipe out all of the humans and we will take back this world, making it a peaceful world for elves alone..." 

"Now then, as soon as those two wake up, we'll have all the actors in place..." The copy magic user remembers the beast magic user and fire magic user that will be with them soon. "The Apostles of Sephira will gather together once again to open the Shadow Palace..." Rhya turns his lips into a smirk.

A world where humans will no longer exist.

That is what they desire.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Heya!! I finally was able to log onto my laptop!! It has been real busy lately, but I won't forget about you guys. Thank you! Love you guys fot the support!! Chapter Sixty coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 42
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...
51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
13K 403 28
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
670 17 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...