Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

Por Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... Más

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry

3K 93 31
Por Courts44

When Asta, Luck, Magna, and Vanessa finally arrived at the Black Bulls Base, the towering hideout was no more. It was replaced by a pile of rubble as if a bomb wrecked the place.

"The base..." Vanessa muttered in shock.

"What the hell happened?" Magna questioned to nobody.

"Was it attacked by elves?" Asta wondered until the three magical beasts of Yami emerged from the pile of rubble.  "Wait... Oh, it's just you guys..."

"The magical beasts that the captain keeps?" Vanessa saw the three enormous hairy magical beasts that was tamed by the ash blond.

"Thank goodness you're safe. Say, where are the others?" Asta asked as the three magical beast pointed in a certain direction.

Asta didn't waste any time as he immediately went to the remaining Black Bulls squad members out there. They saw the mumbling Gordon, the stuttering Grey, The sighing Y/N, and the slowpoke Henry.

"They're okay! But they're not making any sense!" Asta sweatdropped at the strange behavior of the four Magic Knights.

"Who the hell's that?" Magna points his index finger at the slow speaking Henry. He didn't quite understand why he was speaking so slowly.

"Guys! This is not the time to be mumbling and stuttering!' Asta scolded which makes Gordon, Y/N and Grey perk up. 

"Asta!" Gordon called in relief.

"Finally" Y/N sighed.

"L-Luck! Vanessa! Magna!" Grey stuttered.

"I'm glad you're safe, my dear friends!" The poison magic user mumbled.

"Wow! What the heck happened here?" Luck asked with a grin.

"Lucky Charms!!" Y/N ran over and hugged the blushing blond.

Henry was trying to talk but the delinquent mage scoffed at him. He saw the white haired male sitting at the entrance of the Black Bulls Base.

"And who the hell are you?!" Magna demanded as he stomps over to him.

"Mag...na..." Henry called him rather slowly.

"You know who I am?" the delinquent mage was confused. "Who the hell-" he is about to demand who he is but he just felt a weird sensation on his body, as if something was being sucked away.

"If...you...get...too..close..yo...ur..mag...ic..will..get" Henry tried to explain but it was too late. The delinquent mage fell to the ground as he felt the sudden exhaustion all over his body.

"The hell is this?! The little bit of mana I have left is being sucked away?!" Magna muffled as his face falls to the ground. "Is he an enemy?!" he demanded as Asta walked in front of Henry and wave his hands in protest.

"He's not an enemy, Magna!" Asta defended.

"He's one of the members who's been here the longest! He has a weird disease that sucks away magic, and he's the owner of the Black Bulls base! It's Henry!" The ash blond male introduces proudly. "I don't have any magic, so I'm totally fine! He'd come to visit me all the time! Though I seriously thought he was a ghost at first!" Asta brags about it as Henry places his left arm around Asta's shoulder and waves slowly at Vanessa, Magna, and Luck.

"As...ta...is such..a...good...boy..." Henry speaks to them in a very slow manner. 

"Wait, so you guys really didn't know about Henry? I totally thought you knew him." Asta questioned.

"Someone this weird was still hiding in our base?" Magna arced a brow as he stares at Henry.

"There isn't anyone else living there, Right?" Vanessa felt weird right now. After all this time, she just found out that someone is living there other than them. 

It was kind of creepy.

"So, what the hell happened?!" Magna demanded , but got no answers from the stuttering and mumbling of Grey and Gordon. "I have no idea what the hell any of you are saying!" Magna groans in irritation.

" It's...A long story" Y/N answered instead, " We'll explain another time."

Gordon suddenly mumbles something. 

"Oh...no!" Asta suddenly becomes worried, "Gauche...turned into an elf?!"

"I know this is a serious moment, but how could you even understand that?!" The delinquent mage asked in curiosity.

" Don't even question it, Magna" Y/N rubbed her forehead.

Gordon continues to mumble as fast as he could in which Asta nodded in agreement to.

"I know, right?! But someone else is inside, so don't worry! He doesn't actually hate you! Gordon-senpai!" Asta exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

Grey stuttered with an audible sound while Asta nodded in agreement to that as well.

"Yeah! I think so, too! The fact that Gauche didn't finish you off means his body's fighting back! That happens to Y/N, too!!" Asta informed as loud as he can.

"And...then...." Henry is about to say something but Asta swats his right arm dramatically with a nod.

"Gauche headed towards the royal capital, didn't he?!" The ash blond questioned which shock Magna on how Asta could even do that.

"How are you even communicating?!" Magna couldn't help asking again.

"We have to go save Gauche, too...But I'm out of magic..." Vanessa frowned for not having enough mana to save her friends.

"You guys get some rest...Asta and I will go!" Luck suggested.

"Wait for us, Gauche!" The magicless boy shouted up to his lungs.

" I'm going to, I have some mana left" Y/N insisted. 

In just a few moments, a loud and disturbing growling sound can be heard behind them. The ground even trembled beneath their feet for the upcoming army of an unknown.

"What the heck is that sound? It's literally shaking the ground?!" Magna groans as he squinted his eyes.

"And this overwhelming amount of magic...." Vanessa gulp the lump on her throat. The person out there has immense magic and she knew that they will be in trouble if they will have another battle right now.

Their eyes widen at the presence of the cotton magic user as her eyes glow in the darkness. An army of sheep cooks can be seen behind her with darkness in their eyes. They could even see a red swirling tattoo on the right side of her cheek.

The eerie aura around Charmy makes them tremble in fear, except for the cherry berserker who has a wide grin plastered on his face.

"I won't forgive you...I won't forgive you..." The cotton magic uttered repeatedly as she moves her feet towards them.

"Charmy..." Vanessa gasped in disbelief, as Y/N prepared for another battle.

"Don't tell me..." The delinquent mage gulp the lump on his throat.

"Who was it?!" Charmy demanded as she increases her mana pressure around her.

"Don't tell me even Miss Charmy has turned into an elf!" Asta exclaimed.

"Who the heck destroyed the vegetable garden I had behind the base?! La!" Charmy demanded as her eyes glister in the darkness. 

"What the-" The white haired female is cut off by the ash blond.

"She's not an elf?!" Asta shouted in disbelief.

"Thank goodness!" Magna and Vanessa rejoice with a relieved sigh.

"I put so much effort into that garden, la!" Charmy sniffles as she remembers the time how she took care of those beloved vegetable plants. "I watered it, gave it fertilizer, and put oh-so-much love into it!" she started to blabber,  "I wanted to find a bunch of yummy things and feed them to you guys! So I rushed back even though I was starving, and then..." she bombarded them with complaints and the sound of her growling stomach can be heard. "This is what I find!" 

"That creepy sound was just her tummy rumbling?!" Asta gasped in disbelief. The sound coming from her is similar to the ferocious growls from Yami's magical beast.

"Sauce isn't enough to satisfy my hunger, la!" she shouted, after licking the red sauce from her cheek. "Are you the ones who wrecked my garden?!" she threatens.

"Uh..er...no...it wasn't us..." Vanessa stuttered in fear.

" Wasn't me" The white haired female stated.

"You got the wrong people..." Magna added, earning a scoff from Charmy.

"Who did it, then?!" She grunted as the mana around her intensified.

"Um... I think it was the Eye of the Midnight Sun and some Elves..." Asta stuttered he witnessed the hot steam coming out from Charmy's nose.

"The Eye of The Midnight Sun? Elves?" She muttered with disgust. "I'm gonna go kick their asses! All of you follow me!" she declared as she even lifts her left hand. Her sheep cooks even go along with her as if they are planning to take over the world.

"Uh...er...I'm out of magic, so I can't..." Vanessa confesses.

"I also barely have any left..." Magna admitted, bewildered at Charmy's behavior.

"La?! You're out of magic?" Charmy questioned like a delinquent as she shoves her face towards Vanessa.

'She is scary when she is hungry...' Y/N couldn't help but shiver.

"Yes..." The scarlet witch sweatdropped as the cotton magic user summoned her grimoire in front of her. She lifts both of her arms as her grimoire flips to a certain page.

"Cotton Magic: Sheep Cook Head Chef!" she chanted as a sheep with a chef hat and cotton mustache appeared in front of her. It started to quickly cook different varieties of food with the other sheep cooks.

They started to chop and stir fry at extreme speed and the aroma of the delicious foods lingers on their nose. The white haired female started to drool a little.

"All of you! Get to work!" Charmy commanded as she sways her right arm.

"Wait! We don't have time for this!" Asta tried to stop her but the sheep cooks served them fried rice and even force them to sit comfortably.

"We have to hurry to the royal capital!" Magna reminded while two sheep cooks hold him on both of his hands and gesturing their fluffy heads to eat.

"Eat!" Charmy demanded. The white haired female was already scarfing down the food, and humming at the taste.

"Seriously, why?!" Vanessa tried to protest.

"Well, I guess I am a little hungry..." The delinquent mage groans as he takes a spoonful of fried rice. His eyes widen from the exploding delicious flavor on his tongue. He could even feel his magic increasing due to Charmy's food.

"I can feel my magic increasing!" Even Vanessa was shocked.

One by one all of the Black bulls squad members felt their mana slowly replenishing, except for Asta who didn't have any mana to begin with.

"The Head Chef's cooking increases your magic, depending on how much you eat!" Charmy explains as she lifts her index finger with a nod.

"There is it again! This super insane magic!" They all shouted in unison as they started to munch down their food.

"Eat! Eat up! Chow it all down! But make sure you savor the flavor!" Charmy exclaimed with a evil laugh.

"Will this maybe give me magic, too?!" Asta questioned as he continued to chow down the food.

"Zero still means zero! But eat up anyway!" Charmy stated straightforwardly which earns a dejected look from Asta.

Y/N stifled a laugh from the comment as she picked up her third plate of food.

"I'm going to eat away my sorrows!" The ash blond male cried in agony, "You should have some, too, Henry!" he suggested as he walked towards him.

"But...I'll....end...up...sucking...away...every...one's...magic..." Henry tried to explain but Asta shook his head slowly in response.

"It will be fine! We just have to eat more, then!" Asta assured with a smile.

"It...tastes...so..good..." Henry for the very first time managed to get closer with his squad members. Despite meeting him today, Magna and the others accepted him as one of their own without having a second thought.

He gazes up into the night sky with a smile on his lips as he continues to eat the delicious food from the cotton magic user. They continue to share some information they know, as they gather enough magic to be able to aid the Clover Kingdom.

They will do whatever it takes to save Gauche and others as well.

"Klaus and Rill turned into elves! And that fat guy from the Golden Dawn, too!" Asta informed as he shoves some spoonful of fried rice in his mouth.

"The captain said he was heading to the Golden Dawn's base!" Vanessa told them.

"I'm sure Mister Yami's fine!" Magna strongly believes.

"I'm so blessed to be able to eat a meal with my bestest friends!" Gordon murmured on his own once again.

" Where's Noelle?" The scarlet witch questioned.

"Noelle is heading to the royal capital with her brother with the bangs, the captain of the Silver Eagles!" Asta answered as he gulped the food on his throat.

"There should be another guy named Zora who's with the Black Bulls apparently..." Y/N added.

"What?! He's a Black Bull?!" The delinquent mage shouted in disbelief.

"This gets really fun!" the cherry berserker exclaimed with his usual laugh.

'These are the Black Bulls I know.... And being among them is extra special.' Henry smiled as he uses his magic to build and reconstruct the Black Bulls base. His grimoire with an image of a house on it can be seen floating in front of him.

"The hell is that?!" Magna gasped in disbelief as his eyes saw how the rubble form into a brick and attached itself together like a puzzle.

"That's the power of our new best friend!" The poison magic user answered proudly.

'Recombination Magic: The Raging Black Bull ~ Charging Style!' Henry chanted on his mind. The Black Bull's base just shifted until turns into an enormous Bull with two legs, two arms, and two horns on the top of its head.

"Whoa! That's awesome!"Asta complimented as loud as he could. He suddenly perks up and cranes his neck towards his friends. " Oh yeah, there is also this guy who claims to be in love with Y/N...Weird right!"

"Ehh?!!!!!!" There is a shocked expression on the Black Bulls squad member's face after they heard the statement of the magicless boy.

"Eh...." Henry was a little bit too late though.

'Damn it, Asta...'

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Thank you all for the wait. It been a long time since I have been on my laptop, and was finally able to update. Thank you for the motivated words!! Love Ya'll!! Chapter Fifty Nine coming soon!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.4K 481 23
-A Black Clover Fanfiction -A Yuno X OC Fanfiction Another foreigner somehow ended up on the shores of the Clover Kingdom. This time, it's a five...
18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...
66.2K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
1.9K 34 14
↳ ❝ 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'...