Human!Bill Cipher x Reader

By I-left

Reader finds some new friends and a certain dream demon.Will they be happy togheter? Attention!Smut ahead! More

Can I trust you-Chapter 1-The meeting
Can I trust you-Chapter 2-Real intentions
Can I trust you-Chapter 3-Stop the Bill
Can I trust you-Chapter 4-I won!You lost!
Can I trust you-Chapter 5-Do I love you?
Can I trust you-Chapter 6-I'm feeling wonderful,right?
Bill x Reader-Chapter 7-I am sorry

Can I trust you-Prologue

5.4K 81 14
By I-left

«A/N---Uh,before the story..I..I'm a very shy person,a-and I don't know if you will like this kind of story,j-just...I'm tryin' my best u know,I'm not a story-maker,but..if you like it...I will continue..it's a very short and lame prologue,so don't expect too much.--A/N»

You were watching the stars from your car.Your family decided to move in Oregon,Gravity Falls,far away from(your location/favourite location).As you were in the car,you felt a weird sensation when you were getting closer to the town.There was something special about it.

-- --

You reached to your new home,unpacking your luggage from your car.Your dad helped you move some boxes with furniture,clothes etc. to your room.

Thou moved here only because your dad was an adventurist,just like you.

You both liked the action,the adrenaline and the mystery.Well,now you slept untill morning,waiting for new adventures to reach.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.4K 57 14
I don't care if your an animatronic and you can kill me at any second. But when I am angry It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving BUT KNOW...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
16.7K 391 11
After Fazbear's Fight burns down, Springtrap now lives with you! A few weeks later, some people come looking for their bunny animatronic. How long ca...