Can I trust you-Chapter 3-Stop the Bill

From the previous chapter:

{Dipper}:I am doing this because you are not my enemy,you're a friend and because I saw that,since the event,you were a lot more,like...unlike yourself.You were a happy person,now..look at you!You look like...so sad and depressed!

[Name]:I know,it's a long Billish story,but,let's move on.Friends?

{Dipper}:Friends.Now,let me show you what I've got here.

________________________________________________________________________________

Can I trust you-Chapter 3-Stop the Bill

You were searching informations about Bill in Dipper's papers,looking for new or unknown things about the demon.You just discovered that,a dream-demon like Bill is usually trying to make people trust him,so he can manipulate them just like some puppets.Maybe he was so friendly back then because he wanted you to be his toy?But you were already kind of engaged to him,so why would he do that?To make you trust him more?Again,so many questions...

{Dipper}:[Name],[NAME]!

[Name]:Huh,what?

{Dipper}:Thank goddess that you're back on Earth with us.Did you look at these papers I gave you?They have some interesting informations about Bill.

[Name]:I-i..uh..no.Let me see.

After hours of researching,you have founded some amazing and horrifying informations.So,it depends on interest.If you make the creature curious,or you're a special human,it follows you untill he gets what he wants.If you summon him,again,you must cause a certain interest.And no,he doesn't usually look for a vessel to possess.Some of them wait in hell for humans,waiting to devour their soul in exchange for human needs.And,on rare cases,they follow you because they need you on their plans and you are a part of it,but it's rare.

{Dipper}:Did you read that thing too?

[Name]:*nod*Thank you man,although,how did you find so much information?

{Dipper}:From the journal and from library's books.

[Name]:I see,thanks again.I'll go home,I want to rest a little and I want to analyze better these things.Bye dude.

You left the Shack,going to your home.It was pretty dark,but you got home safe.

You readed those papers once again,adding some informations from you.

[Name]:Looks pretty good,I guess.Just some more clues for an official answer.Anyway,I better go to sleep,it's pretty late.

You fell asleep fast.It was a hard day for you.So much informations to process,and so many problems so solve.You just needed so rest some ours,so you can restart the researching,but,unfortunately,there was an annoying dream-demon who won't let you sleep peacefully.

{Bill}:Why are you still searching kid?I'm,like,in the front of your face.Ask me anything and I'll answer you.

[Name]:You can lie,you know?And I can't really trust you,you're a demon after all.

{Bill}:That's making me sad.Why wouldn't you trust me?I mean,what I can do to you?I can't really do anything to my puppet,right?I would damage you if I would play with you.

[Name]:P-puppet?I am not your puppet you weird dorito.

{Bill}:Do I need to remind you that you belong to me my dear?

[Name]:Just because my parents accepted something for me in the past,that doesn't mean that they can control me.They're dead anyway,so that broked the deal,right?

{Bill}:Nope,a deal always remains if one of the clients or the demon doesn't break the deal.

[Name]:But,I don't want to be your puppet and you can't control my future,I mean,you may be a demon,but,I never made a deal with you.

{Bill}:Kid,stop being stubborn.You belong to me  and that's it.

[Name]:Sigh.I do not.I have my own business and I really don't want to have a pain in the flank like you.

{Bill}:Well,then I shall start with my favourite game,"Stop the Bill".You have 24 hours to take your body back from me,or you'll be my puppet,sounds good,right?

[Name]:Wait what

To be continued...