Bill x Reader-Chapter 7-I am sorry

From the previous chapter:

{Mabel}:Dipper![Name]!My sibling sense is telling me that bro-bro is in trouble!Let's go after him!Quick!

________________________________________________________________________________

Bill x Reader-Chapter 7-I am sorry

You ran behind Mabel in the forest.There was a gigant shadow holding Dipper and he was strangling him.You attacked the creature which has left Dipper and catched your neck.You were struggling to free yourself,but you pathetically lose.You vision started to blur and you fell unconscious.

You woke up in a bed...it was Bill's bed.You raise your head fast,seeing Bill who stood with his back to you.you were trying to find the words but you were failing miserably.

[Name]:*whisper*Bill?

{Bill}:Hm?Well,it seems that you're awake,sorry for disturbing.Time for you to go home.

His voice was cold.He almost snapped his fingers when you cover his hand with yours,interrupting his action.You gently look in his eyes.He let his face down but you catched his chin with your hand,haising it back.

You slowly stick your lips with his,kissing him very passional,like you didn't saw him for years.You later broke the kiss,hugging him,droping a few tears.He was quiet,too quiet.You stopped and watched him,but he looked back with a heartless look.He didn't do anithing,just stared at you.

[Name]:Bill,what's wrong?Did I do something wrong?

{Bill}:You are wrong [Name].Two days ago,you didn't love me and now you are trying to make me feel better with stupid human feelings?I must say that it isn't working.You should go home with your true friends and stop wasting time here.

[Name]:But my home is right here.Look Bill,I..I said dumb things,I was selfish and I thought only about myself and my freedom.Now,I had the freedom and everything I wanted,but you weren't there.I realised that you are important,very important and you sacrificed your time with a pathetic human like me.Bill..I...I..I am sorry.

You let your face down,trying to keep away the tears,but you failed.Bill catched your chin,rising it up.He wiped your tears and looked directly in your eyes.He kissed your forehead.

{Bill}:You are not a pathetic human [Name],you're special.And I guess that I  accept your apoligies,but I swear that you won't get away with a punishment.I had the worst two days and I was thinking if I should destroy the human World or not.But let's start the punishment for you princess.

Bill throwed you in bed,him on top of you,smirking with pervet thoughts in his mind.He starts to kiss you on your neck,in the same time trying to get rid of your t-shirt.You start unbuttoning his fancy clothes,leaving his bare chest.After you two resolve the problems with the pants,he was in hix boxers and you were having your bra and your slips.He plays with your legs,slowly starting to get down your slips.You escape a moan,making him smirk even more. He starts kissing your chest,but soon he starts biting your neck,leaving visibile marks.You kissed him on his forehead,drawing his atention.You then drag his face,kissing him tanderly.You get rid of his boxers,gently touching his member,Bill escaping a moan.You started moving faster,making him moan even louder.

[Name]:Don't get too exited Bill,we haven't even started the real action yet.

{Bill}:Don't get so exited too princess,this is a part of the punishment.

[Name]:Then I guess that I'll break the rules more often.

{Bill}:We'll see about that.

Bill got [Name]'s bra off,now both completely naked.He started to play with her boobs and nipples,causing her to moan.Bill got her hips closer to him,putting his member at her entrance.

{Bill}:Are you ready princess?

[Name]:Yes

Bill pulled in slowly,making you tear a little from the pain.He looks at you and kisses you,continuing his movements.When you started to feel the pleasure,he started moving faster,making you moan and tremble from pleasure.You two started to move faster and faster,almost being on the edge.

{Bill}:[N-Name],I'm going to-Ah

Bill cummed inside you,making you feel a big pleasure.You both relax for a while,catching you breath.

Then you thought about something and started playing with Bill's member,smirking.You started sucking and licking it,making Bill feel different ways of pleasure.You move your mouth faster,making him cum.You lick him,still with the evil smirk on your face.

[Name]:You taste better than I expected Mr. Cipher.

{Bill}:Well,my princess,I guess that I will punish you more often.

After a while,you both fall asleep,tired from all the adventure that happened today.

——  ——

The first one who woke up was Bill.The first thing he did was that he get your hair out of your face and kissed your lips.

He got up from the bed,but he stood here,staring at the room.He soon felt a pair of arms around him and a kiss on his neck,followed by a bite.He turned back to face his wonderful human.You two kissed,Bill taking you in bridal style to the kitchen,putting you on the chair.He took from the fridge some food and you both ate.

[Name]:I'm going to take a shower Bill,see you in 30 minutes.

{Bill}:Yeah,see you in 30 minutes princess.

——  ——

You got into the bath,turning on the warm water and letting it fall on you.You were washing your hair when  Bill came in,joining you.You both washed,making funny things.After you got out ,Bill and you came upstairs,each to their room.

You throwed yourself in the bed,smiling like a crazy man.This is what you always wanted,to love and to be loved.And Bill was the perfect person.After a while,you got up,dressing up with a long (insert color here) t-shirt and (insert color here) shorts.You got out of room and got to Bill's,sitting on his bed while he was searching for some casual clothes.

[Name]:So...uh..now what?

{Bill}:Hm?Is something wrong?

[Name]:No,no..is just that.I'm feeling that I'm doing something wrong.I don't want to annoy you or to start a sensibile subject but,you were the one who made all this mess,if I can call it like that.But I'm thanking you for all you've done.I have a wonderful life,full of adventures and what I love the most,but I've got my last question Bill Cipher.

Can I trust you?

The End

That's it.I'm done.Ok it's short,sexual,lame.Yeah I've nailed it.Thanks for the watching,love you dudes and I'll wait you to watch my future stories.Bye