Can I trust you-Chapter 6-I'm feeling wonderful,right?

From the previous chapter:

When you arrived,Bill said that he was tired and he got to his room but you got to a window and stared good minutes at the stars.

[Name]:Oh,Bill,you're such a mystery.What are your real intentions this time?

________________________________________________________________________________

Can I trust you-Chapter 6-I'm feeling wonderful,right?

You were still staring at the stars.You were deep thinking when a pair of hands hugged you.

{Bill}:Why don't you sleep?It's very late and you need to rest princess.

[Name]:I..I'm not in the mood for sleeping right now. *sigh*

{Bill}:Well,you have no choice darling,we have a lot to do tomorrow.

Bill carried you in bridal style,putting you in his bed.He throwed himself on the top of you,kissing your face and neck romantically.You put your legs around him,playing with the fingers on his back,making him escape low moans.He kisses your lips tenderly,playing with his tongue in your mouth,both escaping moans of pleasure and occasionally breaking out for air.You slowly fell asleep at his chest.He played with your [color of the hair] hair untill he fell asleep to.

——  ——

You slowly woke up,seeing Bill right next to you.You softly kiss his forehead and get up from the bed,going downstairs.You got in the kitchen,slowly opening the fridge and taking a box of milk.you founded in a cabinet a box of cereal and a spoon.

You sat down on a table and began to eat quietly,untill Bill joined you.

{Bill}:Uh,aren't you too old for cereals?

[Name]:Nobody is never,ever,too old for cereals Bill.Everybody eats cereal,from the babyes to very aged humans.You must know that.It's a very important thing.

{Bill}:Ok,I guess I regret asking that.

[Name]:*giggle*Come on,take some some food and let's eat togheter.

——  ——

{Bill}:Now that we finished eating,where do you want to go?I suggest we should visit our "friends".What do you say?

[Name]:Uh,sure...why not?

——  ——

[Name]:It's been a long time since I haven't visited my home.*sigh*

{Bill}:Hey kid,but staying with me is a lot better,right?*mischievous grin*

[Name]:Riiight...a lot better,you are right.

[Name]'s mind:

What I am even saying,he may be nice with me,but he's an enemy.He..he destroyed my life,why does he still stay with me,did I not satisfy him enough?Shall I run to Dip and Mabe?Urgh,stop talking to youself..

Yeah,I guess that I'll run,it's a good idea.A very good one,he won't know and I'll run.

Bill reads your mind and when you start to run he grabs your hand.He was holding you very strong,making you squeal.

{Bill}:Well,well,we have a disobeyiant princess here,haven't we?And where do you think you're going?

[Name]:I..uh..let me go Bill!I don't love you,I don't like your place.Leave me alone and I promise I won't tell anyone about the event,please.

When you said that you didn't love Bill,it was for him like he was dragged through the worst  things ever made by the World.He let his head down,and you got closer to him,wanting to apologize.But then,an insane smile appeared on his face.He grabed your shoulders,squeezing then with his hands,making you feel an insupportable pain.In that moment,Dipper and Mabel came inside,seeing you two in that posture,seeing you with tears in the corners of your eyes,filled with fear and begging in eye gestures for help.

Dipper grabbed something,a vase I presume,and hit Bill's head,making him go back into the reality.He saw you almost crying and he slowly tried to hug you,but you didn't hug back.He looked in your eyes,the ones who once were filled with joy and love were now tearing,full of fear and shock.

He turned back,but you put a hand on he shoulder.He slapped you hand,facing you with a mixture of anger and sadness on his face.He whispered to you that he still loves you and that he will stop watching and annoying you,and with that,he turned back into his demon form and returned to the Mindscape.

Dipper and Mabel looked at you,you at them.There was a long moment of silence before Dipper spoke.

{Dipper}:[Name],are you feeling o-okay?

You nod,but you were lying.After a while,the Mystery Twins decided that it was the best to leave you alone today.

——  ——

...Two days later...

You,Mabel and Wendy were having a discussion.Dipper was in the woods,searching for something.

[Name]:Urgh Mabel,I need your advice.I just...I feel terrible without Bill,I just feel like my heart has been broken into thousands of pieces.I'm..I'm...

{Mabel}:[Name],then why are you staying here?Go to him and leave us,we'll be okay without you,or maybe you'll visit us sometimes.

[Name]:But,he was upset,I said things I didn't mean,I..I..I didn't care about his feeling,I just cared about my happiness and feedom.I was a jerk,I was..

{Wendy}:[Name],[Name].Dude,bad things always happen,but if you really love him,do like Mabel said girl.Don't let the time separate you two,it will become worse,I'm sure that he'll give you a second chan-

[Name]:And what if he doesn't,huh?What if he'll kill me or something?Mabel and Dipper know how he was then,and I know how he was.

{Wendy}:I'll just say a thing.Trust in yourself.Now,I gotta go girls,I must take care of the shop.

——  ——

{Mabel}:Dipper![Name]!My sibling sense is telling me that bro-bro is in trouble!Let's go after him!Quick!

To be continued...

A/N.THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE DUDES!AND...ENJOY THE SEXY MOMENTS,IN CH 7 YOU'LL HAVE SOME.UM,I'LL POST THAT CHAPTER TOMORROW OR TODAY,YOU SHALL THANK TO SCHOOL AND ALIXJACKIE FOR THE CUTE IDEAS,THE PERVET ONES ARE MINE AND ALIX IS LAUGHING AT THEM.

BAD ALIX BAD!