Can I trust you-Chapter 2-Real intentions

From the previous chapter:

You were frozen.Dipper knew Bill?!What if he's a traitor?What if he told everything he knew about you to Bill?What if Bill knows your weaknesses?No,he's an all-knowing demon,he must know them already.And what if Bill is lying?What if he's tricking you and he won't give you what you want?So many questions and no answers to them...

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 2-Real intentions

You stood here for several minutes.Your head was full of questions and theories for all of them.

{Bill}:Hello,kid,are you going insane already?

You took a few steps away from him,being scared,confused,with so many questions in your head.You then realised that HE was the one WHO killed your parents!Maybe he wanted to trick you too and to kill you after he's taking your body as a vessel.

[Name]:*whisper*I-I'm sorry,b-but I can't accept such a thing.

Bill sensed your fear,he couldn't control his evil mind from torturing poor people just like you,he had to play a little with you so you could accept that deal.

{Bill}:Very well kid,then I can make you insane and then I can take your body,whatever you like it or not.Have a miserable week,bye!

You woke up panicked.It was 9:00 AM.Persons were screaming your name at the door from your house.You got up and opened.You saw Dipper and Mabel,Dipper having the journal at him.

You were angry.You rememberd that Dipper knew Bill and he may be an enemy,same for Mabel.It was true,you couldn't trust anybody from this town.

Dipper looked at you,you at him.He wasn't bad,but you didn't know him at all.

You punched him in the face,making him fall.You get on top of him and punch him more,untill Mabel somehow manages to take you from him.

[Name]:TRAITOR!YOU KNEW BILL AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU,YOU...

{Dipper}:I'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM [NAME],I SWEAR!

You calmed down a little.

[Name]:You both have 3 seconds to get out of here or die.I'm sick of liars.

{Dipper}:Wait [Name],I know that you think that I'm lying,but I'm not.I've met Bill months ago,when Gideon took the Shack away,he enterd in my dreams,asking for a vessel,and I refused him...b-but I don't know more about him!

[Name]:You know what,I don't care.You can be his friend,his enemy,who cares about it anyway.I'm going to the library to search about demons.Good timing,"Pine Tree"..

{Dipper}:[Name],please,just belive me,I'm not lying!

You got away from the twins,getting to the library.You wanted to know more about Bill and the town.The time slowly passed,one day became one week,and so on.You lost all of your friends,all hope..

Since you met Bill,everything becomed a mess,everybody hated you for no reason and they walked away from you.

You slowly becomed more dark,laughing when someone got hit or when they had problems.You were slowly becoming insane.