Can I trust you-Chapter 5-Do I love you?

From the previous chapter:

While you walked in the forest,you start thinking again about Bill.Why did you care so much about him?Did you like him?No,he was a demon,you were a human,and he was probably playing with you to only get his plans settled.You got depper in the forest,sitting on the grass,under a tree.You were thinking about Bill again,you mind being in another part.You didn't realise that Bill was watching you the whole time,reading your mind.

{Bill}:What an adorable human,she thinks about me and tries to control her feelings.So cute,ahahah.

After a while,you got up,and made your way to home.

It was a silent evening.Without Bill,the day became lame and boring.You got to your bed,slowly falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Can I trust you-Chapter 5-Do I love you?

{Bill}:Hey kid!Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me.

[Name]:O-oh..h-hey Bill.What are you doing here,right now?!

{Bill}:Just watching you kid,what else shall I do?But,what happend?You are a little red kid,are you okay?

[Name]:U-uh...I'm f-fine!Really!You d-don't have t-to worry even a little!

Bill got closer to you.He put his hand around you,getting you more closer to him.

[Name]:B-Bill...wha...what are you doing?

{Bill}:Just getting you closer to me,of couse.I must keep my favourite human close to me because she's so cute when she blushes like that.

[Name]:N-no..me?!Hah!I'm not blushing even a bit!*blushing even harder*

{Bill}:Come on kid!Play time is over.I know that you love me.It's too obvious.

[Name]:N-no way!I would never fall in love with you!Firstly,you killed my parents,secondly,you took my body and you made me your puppet,do you think that I would ever love you when you did such things?

{Bill}:But you're trying to control you feeling about me,right?

[Name]:I-I..uh...how do you...

{Bill}:Oh come on [Name]!It's obvious that you love a handsome and powerful guy like me.I mean,I'm Bill Cipher,who wouldn't love me?

[Name]:I wouldn't!Now,just get out of my mind and leave me alone!

{Bill}:Do you really think that I would ever let you go? Did you think I'd set you free? 

[Name]:Bill,stop.Let me wake up and let's forget about this,please.

{Bill}:Why should I listen to you?After all,I'm a powerful demon and you're just a human.Plus that you're in love with me,why would you want me to leave?

[Name]:I am not.Now let me go Bill,it's not funny.

{Bill}:Very well then.If you're not in love with me,I'LL MAKE YOU!

——-  ——

                                                  the 22 nd of June

Today are two weeks since Bill locked me in this weird room.I had a journal in my pocket,so I will write in it until someone will find it out,I will die or I will have no pages left.I signed the days on the ceiling frame,like Robinson Crusoe.