Can I trust you-Chapter 4-I won!You lost!

From the previous chapter:

{Bill}: Kid,stop being stubborn.You belong to me and that's it.

[Name]: Sigh.I do not.I have my own business and I really don't want to have a pain in the flank like you.

{Bill}:Well,then I shall start with my favourite game,"Stop the Bill".You have 24 hours to take your body back from me,or you'll be my puppet,sounds good,right?

[Name]: Wait what

________________________________________________________________________________

Can I trust you-Chapter 4-I won!You lost!

[Name]: BILL,GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!

{Bill}: I've told you already,you've got about 23 hours,58 minutes and 36,35,35 seconds to take your sweet vessel from me,or you'll be my puppet.Wasn't I clear?

[Name]: But I didn't accept your "game",and this means that your deal is off!

{Bill}: Kid,if I want to,you don't have to accept the deal,I can make it without your permission!So this means that the deal is still on my dear.Anyway,you're losing tiiiiiime!

[Name]: Urgh,please,j-just give me my body back,I'll do anything!

{Bill}: It amuses me to see how the humans "will do anything" for their vessel,but if you ask some things they certainly refuse.By the by,weren't you meeting Pine Tree for some more research?I'll sure have fun today!See you when the deal's off.

[Name]: BILL WAIT,DON'T GO!

Bill walked to the Mystery Shack with your body,taking your papers and grinning like a psychopath.He got inside,searching for something..or..someone...

{Dipper}: Hey,[Name]!How come you are here so early?U-uh...are you alright?You look tierd...

(A/N Let me remind you something.. Bill X NB means Bills in [Name]'s body.)

{Bill X NB}: Sure thing,Pine Tree,I am feeling great kiddo!

{Dipper}: Wha..Pine Tree?[Name]?BILL?!

{Bill X NB}: Right in front of you,kid,how's the day going?

{Dipper}: *growl*What are you doing in [Name]'s body?!

{Bill X NB}: That's my and hers job.Anyway,she'll be fine,I assure you kid!You'll see her in a few days!Have a nice talk with her then!

{Dipper}: In a few days?What are you doing with her untill then?

{Bill X NB}: Kid,that's my business.Now,I'll go "home" with my cute vessel,see you around Pine!

Bill leaved the Shack,leaving Dipper with tons of worries and ideas,that should take his actions about saving [Name].He soon arrived at [Name]'s house.He sat on a couch,drinking some tea and watching the TV with his ghostly "friend".

[Name]: Urgh.Bill..I want my body...please...give it back..

Bill ignores her,enjoying his time watching the news.

{Bill X NB}: Geez,humans are so stupid,do they belive everything is on this thing named TV?They must have an empty place instead of their brains!Nothing from there,absolutely nothing is true!But I have to admit,the human who created this must be a demon,or he's way smarter than the rest of the humanity.

[Name]: Have you finished talking to yourself?I must concentrate.

{Bill X NB}: Concentrate?For what?For the game?Consider it already lost kid,I won.You can't take your body back without my help,you need me,I'm like,your gateway to your body.If I refuse to give it back to you,you can consider it lost forever.So be a good future puppet and be quiet.