Anomaly

By AMAC45

An anomaly is defined as something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. This is the stor... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

58

2.2K 68 10
By AMAC45

Emma's POV

"This is weird." Colt says as I look at a post on my social media as we drive into the stadium of the Dallas Cowboys.

Aspen Heath's 11-0 Super Bowl Record

WITH DALLAS COWBOYS

Super Bowl 56-Beat Bengals 41-35 @SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA

Super Bowl 57-Beat Kansas City Chiefs 56-28 @State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ

Super Bowl 58-Beat Buffalo Bills 34-33 @Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV

Super Bowl 59-Beat Los Angeles Chargers 28-17 @Caesars Superdome, New Orleans, LA*

WITH MIAMI DOLPHINS

Super Bowl 60-Beat Green Bay Packers 14-7 @Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

Super Bowl 63-Beat Los Angeles Rams 29-20 @NRG Stadium, Houston, TX

Super Bowl 64-Beat Philadelphia Eagles 45-7 @Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL*

Super Bowl 65-Beat New Orleans Saints 33-14 @Mission Valley Stadium, San Diego, CA

Super Bowl 68-Beat New York Giants 42-10 @MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Super Bowl 69-Beat Carolina Panthers 38-15 @Microsoft Stadium, Seattle, WA

Super Bowl 70-Beat Seattle Seahawks 30-10 @Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN

*= Perfect Season(20-0)

After the 2024 Season, and after my fourth straight Super Bowl win, the Cowboys fired coach Charles then hired a racist white dude so myself, CeeDee, Colt, and Micah left the Cowboys.

We spent a month away from football then we all went on Vacation with our respective families and decided to follow Coach Charles to Miami.

After the 2024 season, the Dolphins we're sold to an actually good owner and Florida elected a governor who's not a piece of shit so we were all very comfortable playing and living in Florida.

Tonight, February 8, 2037, better known as Super Bowl 71, is the final game of my career as well as the final game of Colt, CeeDee, Micah, and Coach Charles' careers.

Funnily enough, we play the Cowboys tonight.

"WE'RE HERE." Someone shouts so I put my pre-game playlist on and turn my music up in my AirPods.

When we stop outside Cowboys Stadium, I stand up, button the top button on my Orange suit, grab my leather duffle bag, then I follow my teammates off our bus and down to our locker room.

Once in our locker, I head to my locker then I put my duffle in my locker, hang up my suit jacket, and take off my rings.

After I take my rings off, I grab my pink sports bra, my undershirt my compression shorts, and my shorts then I head to the bathroom area of the locker room and step into one of the toilet stalls.

Once in the toilet stall, I take off the rest of my suit and my boxers then I put on my compression shorts, my sports bra, my short, and my undershirt.

I then grab the suit stuff I wore, return to my locker, and hang my suit up in my locker.

After my suit is hung up, I put my hair up into a bun/ponytail style thing then I grab a ball and head out to the field.

Once on the field, I take a quick look around the stadium then I walk around the field while playing catch with the fans.

After I complete one lap of the stadium while playing catch, I hand the ball off to one of the equipment people then I look for my family in the stands.

Jessie, Emma, our 8 kids, Emma's Service Dog Maui, My Mom, My Dad, My brother Zaire, Mama C, J Dad, Jeffery and his family, Katie and her family, Perry and her family, Kimora, Jackie, Kimora and Jackie's Kids, Kyra, Jordyn, Kyra and Jordyn's Kids, Kyra and Kimora's service dogs, Alex, Christen, Tobin, Charlie, Sam, Abby, Talia, Leah, Talia and Leah's Kids, Cairo, Megan, Cairo and Megan's kids, Ash, Ali, Ash and Ali's kids, Audrey, Daan, Audrey and Daan's kids, Audrey's service dog, Kristie, Stella, Kristie and Stella's Kids, Jessie's family, Emma's family, and Kristie and Sam's parents are all here to watch me play in the final game of my career.

Once I find my friends and family I wave at them then I head back into the locker room.

When I get back in the locker room I head to my locker then I take off my shorts and put on my football pants first, with my right leg going in before my left leg.

After my pants are on, I sit down in the chair in front of my locker then I put on my right sock, my left sock, my right cleat, and my left cleat in that order.

Once the bottom half of me is ready, I put my right arm sleeve on, then my left arm sleeve on, then I put on my headband.

When that's done I put my shoulder pads and Aqua jersey on with my right arm going in before my left, then I put on my helmet and follow my team out onto the field.

Once on the field, my teammates and I run through our stretches, our warmups, and our pre-game play running then we head back into the locker room for a quick chat from the coaches while we get a some fluids in us.

When told to, I follow my team out of our locker, down the tunnel, and onto the field.

After everyone is on the field, the national anthem begins so I drop down to a knee then I stay there for the duration of the anthem

When the anthem ends, I let out a deep breath then Colt wraps an arm around me.

"Ready?" Colt asks.

"Yeah." I say. "Yeah I am."

- - - - -

"Can I take this?" I ask one of my teammates as I point to the Lombardi Trophy.

We beat the Cowboys 49-7 and I won my 9th super bowl MVP.

"Course." The rookie says then I grab the Lombardi and leave the locker room.

After I leave the locker room, I walk through the tunnels then I head out onto the field where I started my career.

Once on the field, I notice the stadium is empty so I head to the middle of the field, sit down, and think about my career.

With our win tonight, I have won 12 Super Bowls, the Dolphins will have 10 Super Bowls all time, 8 thanks to me, and the Cowboys have 9 Super Bowls, 4 of those thanks to me.

CeeDee, Micah, Colt, Coach Charles, and I may or may not have stayed one more year than planned to try and make it so that the Dolphins have one more Super Bowl Win than the team who drafted me and treated me and my black teammates like shit the last two years we were there.

Another fun Factoid is that until this year, the Cowboys hadn't had a winning record since I left.

As I'm thinking about my career, my phone buzzes so I look at it and see I've been tagged in a particularly Interesting Post.

"Ooh." I mumble then I look at the post.

THE ANOMALY

Aspen Heath

16 Year Career (2021-2036)

284 Wins 32 Losses 4 Ties

12 Time Super Bowl Champ

9 Time Super Bowl MVP

12 Time League MVP

14 Time Offensive Player Of The Year

2021 Offensive Rookie Of The Year

Most Passing Touchdowns In A Career 699

Most Passing Yards In A Career-92,011

Most Passes Completed In A Career-7,629

Highest Passer Rating In A Career-110.01

Most Rushing Touchdowns By A Quarterback-212

Most Rushing Yards By A Quarterback In A Career-6,329

Longest Field Goal In NFL History- 68 Yards

I have a lot more records, but I'm guessing they ran out of room on the graphic.

"I'm fucking sick." I mumble then my mind drifts off to think about my family life.

On May 27, 2023, Jessie gave birth to our triplets who are named Ares Didier Heath, Achilles Kelechi Heath, and Athena Aurelia Heath then 6 weeks later Emma and The USWNT won the 2023 World Cup.

Emma suggested the names for our triplets and Jessie and I instantly loved them.

Emma and the US won gold at the Paris 2024 Olympic after beating Canada 3-1 in the Gold medal match.

After the 2024/25 Season, Jessie and Emma left Lone Star United, I sold the team to my mother, then my family and I moved from Dallas to our home in Miami.

Our old house in Dallas is now being used as a home for some of the Lone Star United players.

Before the 2025/26 season Jessie and Emma joined Real Miami and they stayed with them for the rest of their Career's.

At the 2027 World Cup, which was in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands, the US won the World Cup after beating France in the final 2-0.

At the LA 2028 Summer Olympics the US beat Canada 3-1 again to win gold

After the 2028 Summer Olympics, Jessie got pregnant, this time by Emma, and on May 2, 2029 we welcomed twins into the world.

Our son is named Jalen Adama Heath and our daughter is named Katara London Heath

Jessie thought of the name's and Emma and I absolutely love them.

Jessie retired after she and Canada won the 2031 World Cup, which was in Brazil.

They beat the US in the semi-finals after some young Canadian fouled Emma in the box as a goal was being scored.

The ref didn't call the foul so the US went out of the World Cup and got third.

Even though America were fucked out of the final, Emma and I were still insanely proud and happy my wife finally won a World Cup.

At the 2032 Rome Summer Olympics the US won Gold again after beating Italy 5-0 in the Gold medal match.

Not gonna lie

It felt real fucking good to watch Emma beat Italy in their home country.

After the 2032 Sumer Olympics Emma thought about retiring, but the United States was announced as the 2035 World Cup Host so Emma decided to keep playing and she capped off her career with her fifth World Cup win.

Once Emma finished her career, she decided to run for president and in November 2036, she was elected President of the United States and Christen was elected Vice President of the United States.

Now that my career is over, I get to be a first lady with Jessie and look after our kids.

Speaking of Kids, Apollo is now 18, and is a freshman at Georgetown University and he's double majoring in African American Studies and Justice and Peace Studies so he can become a criminal defense lawyer.

Kingsley and Hazel are now 16, Ares, Achilles, and Athena are now 13, and Jalen and Katara are 7 and all of them are playing sports and attending a private school in D.C. with Christen, Alex, and Tobin's younger kids.

"Hi my little astronaut." Emma says causing me to stop thinking and then I look up and smile at my wives of 14 years.

"Hello Loves." I say with a smile.

"Hi Aspy." Jessie says then she sits down in my lap as Emma sits next to me

"We're gonna need a bigger trophy cabinet." Emma says.

My wives, like me, won a lot of trophies during their careers.

"Baby we have a whole ass room in the white house for our trophies." I say.

"MOM." My youngest kids shout then I see all of my kids walking over to my wives and I.

For the past year, I've been Mom, Emma's Mama, and Jessie's Mommy.

"Hello Babies." I say with a smile then the 8 kids join my wives and I on the ground.

"So." Emma says. "You ready to be retired?"

"And spend the rest of my life worrying only about my wives..." I say.

"Don't forget us." Katara says.

"I could never forget my babies." I say making my kids smile.

"WHEW." Katara and Jalen cheer making all of us laugh.

"So I have my ladies and my babies?" I say causing my family nod. "Then that is all I need."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 708 13
Alex Morgan has a few things she's keeping from her teammates. Things like who she's in love with, and how she lost her, and how she needs help getti...
380K 9.1K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...
Journey By Alex

Fanfiction

131K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
209K 4.1K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...