New Adventure with A Demon in...

By emingbeloved

A Crossover AU of My Hero Academia x Demon Slayer x Boboiboy! Nezuko, who once live in a world that demon no... More

Prologue
1 | Nezuko
2 | Boboiboy
3 | Unexpected New World
4 | Origins
5 | New Adventure
6 | New Students
7 | U.A. Sports Festival
8 | Cavalry Battle
9 | Encountering Ice
10 | Final Round
11 | Final Round (2)
12 | Fire
(13) | Interaction
14 | Quarterfinal
15 | Dual Icy Flame Battle
16 | Encountering Frostfire
(17) | Birthday
18 | Elemental Quirk
19 | Winner
20 | Clumsiness
22 | Internships
23 | Hosu City Arc
24 | Rescue
25 | Hero Killer
Not An Update (QNA) !!!
Not An Update 2 (Announcement) !!!
26 | Aftermath (Short)
27 | Improvement
28 | Final Exam
29 | Practical Exam
30 | Showtime
31 | Betrayal
32 | Encounter
Not An Update 3 !!!

21 | Hero Name

998 52 18
By emingbeloved

Finally, after the break, they went back to their class as usual.

And there was Boboiboy... surrounded by some of his classmates once again, just like their first meeting, flooded him with a lot of questions.

Some of them probably complained about them got famous after the sports festival events and the rest just sat down, did whatever they want.

"Morning," Aizawa, their homeroom teacher had entered the class. All of them greeted him back.

"We'll be having a special hero informatics class today," Aizawa informed them.

Everyone, except Boboiboy and Nezuko were excited yet nervous about it as they waited.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names," that's all, Aizawa continued.

Now that had made everyone excited about it.

A little flashback about yesterday, where Aizawa asked Boboiboy and Nezuko about their hero names.

They only gave blank face to Aizawa as they actually didn't know they had to create their own hero names.

"Well?" Aizawa waited as they still though about it.

"I think I'll will go by Elemental Hero: Boboiboy!" Boboiboy was the first one to decide.

"You're okay with using your name?" Aizawa crossed his arms.

"Yeah! Besides, my name is very unique and different from others. Why not? Maybe if I grow up, I'll be Boboi-man but... That's very lowkey to me," Boboiboy scratched his back awkwardly.

"Hmm... You're still can reconsider about it tomorrow. As usual, I will have Midnight to check your hero names if it suits you," Aizawa stated.

"Demon Blood Art Hero: Demon Queen!"

"Nezuko, no!"

"As such, this is related to the Pro Hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the Pros.

In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often canceled if that interest dies down by graduation," Aizawa continued as he just remembered about yesterday.

"And here are the totals for those with offers," Aizawa got the remote and showed them the offers.

Boboiboy was the very top one, he got 4269 offers. Todoroki was the second one, 4123 offers. Bakugo was the third one, 3556 offers. Nezuko was the fourth one, 2812 offers and so on.

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these four this year," Aizawa continued.

"Eh? You're that lucky, Nezuko!"

"Boboiboy, it's supposed to be you that lucky. She is also lucky."

"Gah, there's such a big difference!"

"Those Pros don't know a good thing when they see one!"

"Eh? Todoroki's second, and Bakugo's third?"

"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival."

"Some people are too scared to ask a guy who had to be restrained on the podium."

"What the heck are the Pros scared of!?"

"You're amazing, Boboiboy. You're too, Todoroki."

"They're probably all because of my dad."

"Thank you! You're too!"

"We got offers!"

"Midoriya, you didn't get any! They must be scared of you because of the crazy way you were fighting!"

"Keeping these results in mind whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with Pros," Aizawa continued.

"At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villians but it will be meaningful training for you to see Pros at work firsthand," he continued again.

"Pfft. Kacang je, dah lama dah berpengalaman (Easy, already experienced for a long time)" Boboiboy (Cyclone) mumbled to himself.

"Well, those hero names are still temporary but if you are not serious about it..." Aizawa paused as someone entered their class.

"You'll have to pay for it dearly later!" Midnight entered their class. Some of them suprised about this.

"Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society and they end up becoming professional hero names!" she walked in. All of them greeted her.

"Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that," Aizawa went down and picked up his sleeping bag.

Another little flashback for him, the day when they decided on a hero name. It was Present Mic, who sat next to him gave him his hero name, Eraser Head.

"When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future and you get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, "Names and natures do often agree. Like 'All Might,' for example," Aizawa finished.

The small whiteboards with the marker had given to each of them as Aizawa went down and slept in his sleeping bag.

"Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready," Midnight stated.

They didn't know that they had to presentation about this at all. Aoyama was the first one to come up, made them sweatdropped.

"Here I go. Shining Hero: I can not stop twinkling! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!" Aoyama showed his whiteboard with his sentence alike hero name, made all of them deadpanned.

"It'll be easier to use if you tale out the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' to 'can't'," Midnight helped him by correcting his hero name.

"You're right, Mademoiselle!" Aoyama agreed with that.

"That's okay?" all of them even more sweatdropped.

"Then, I'll go next! My hero name is Alien Queen!" Ashido went up with her hero name.

"Two? Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!" Midnight clarified.

"Kero. Then, may I go next!" Tsuyu raised her hand. Midnight happily let her go next.

"I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school. Rainy Season Hero: Froppy," Tsuyu showed them her hero name.

"That's so cute! It seems friendly. I like it! It's a great example of a name that everyone will love!" Midnight stated.

Now this had made them confident. They raised their fist and called Tsuyu by her hero name repeatedly with energetic. She managed to bring things back to normal.

Nezuko raised her hand and stood up, went up to present her hero name on her whiteboard, showed them her hero name.

"Demon Blood Art Hero: Pryoblood!" that's all, that's all she said.

Boboiboy was so closed to mentally facepalm as he though she was gonna went with Demon Queen again. Not gonna lie, it's very cool for a hero name.

"Actually... THAT SOUNDS SO BADASS!?" Midnight very satisfied that it made her puffed some steam, came from her nostrils.

"Nezuko! That's so badass! Then, I'll go too!" Kirishima stood up and went up there.

"Sturdy Hero: Red Riot," he showed them his hero name on his whiteboard.

"Red Riot? It's that person right? You're paying homage to the Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot, right?" Midnight pointed out.

"Yes. It's kind of old fashioned but the hero image I'm going for is Crimson himself," Kirishima clarified as he admired Crimson Riot.

"If you're bearing a name you admire, it'll come with that much more pressure," Midnight satisfied with this.

"I'm prepared for that!" Kirishima was confident with this.

"Then, I'll go next!" Boboiboy stood up and went up there.

"Elemental Hero: Boboiboy! Yeah, I'm using my name because I preferred everyone recognise me by my name instead of other names. Besides, my name is very unique and different from others so why not?" Boboiboy showed his name instead on his whiteboard with full of confident.

"Hmm... I agree with you. Your name is indeed unique and different from the rest. So suit yourself, Boboiboy!" Midnight agreed.

Of course, he was very sure of using his name instead of making up his hero name. He already experienced being a hero in his own hometown and the whole galaxy. That's how he's not used to use different name to view him as a hero.

"Eh, that's okay?" Some of them though.

And it went on. Jirou with her hero name, Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack, Shoji with his hero name, Tentacle Hero: Tentacole, Sero with his hero name, Taping Hero: Cellophane, Ojiro with his hero name, Martial Arts Hero: Tailman, Sato with his hero name, Sweets Hero: Sugarman, Ashido with her another hero name, Pinky, Kaminari with his hero name, Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolta and Hagakure with her hero name, Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl.

Again, Yaoyorozu with her hero name, Everything Hero: Creati. And there was Todoroki... with his hero name, Shoto. Anyways, Tokoyami with his hero name, Jet Black Hero: Tsukuyomi, Mineta with his hero name, Fresh Picked Hero: Grape Juice and Koda with his hero name, Petting Hero: Anima.

Bakugo... with his hero name... King Explosion Murder but rejected and Uraraka with her hero name, Uravity.

All that was left is Bakugo, who needs to rethink his, Iida and Midoriya. Iida finally decided and use his first name as his hero name, Tenya.

Finally, Midoriya also decided his. He went up and showed his hero name on the whiteboard, made some of them questioning it.

"Yes. I didn't like this name until now. But... Someone changed the meaning of it and that had a huge impact on me. It made me really happy. This is my hero name!" Midoriya clarified. His hero name is Deku...

"Lord Explosion Murder!"

"No, that's still no good."

---

A/N: I really came up with the name Pryoblood for Nezuko's hero name, huh? That's it, I already decided the internships for Boboiboy and I probably let Nezuko didn't evolve this. She will joined Present Mic 😁

(1608 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
88K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
252K 11.3K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
230K 15K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...