Definitely Normal|Skephalo|Fa...

By amt4equ

[COMPLETED] "What is my purpose? I'm just a normal high school boy anyway.." ~ Magic, something that everyon... More

Chapter 1: Normal life
Chapter 2: The light
Chapter 3: The new kid
Chapter 4: Hospital
Chapter 5: Two Deaths
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Intruders
Chapter 8: Just Friends
Chapter 9: Demon
Chapter 10: PrinceNotFound
Chapter 10.5: Halloween!
Chapter 11: Me and him
Chapter 12: Kidnapped
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Lost
Chapter 15: Do I like him?
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: This Place About To Blow
Chapter 19: The Mirror Realm
Chapter 20: Dream XD
Authors Note

Chapter 16: Home again

118 7 46
By amt4equ

ZAK POV

-

"Someone help him!"

"He needs to get a doctor!"

-

"Is he breathing okay?!"

"Yes! His breathing is steady!"

beep...beep...beep...

-

"Zak are you okay?!"

...Darryl?

"Doctors! He's waking up!"

-

"Sir, please lay down, you shouldn't put too much weight on your body," a doctor said as a bunch of doctors ran through the room, scrambling to get medical supplies.

"What the...fuck happened...?" I asked them, my voice shaked as I spoke and they gave me pitiful eyes. I could barely open my eyes yet my vision seemed to be dizzy.

"You were found outside in the forest unconscious so they took you here as fast as they could." The doctor replied, they ran out of the room as I heard more distant shouting from more panicked doctors.

What happened before then...? How did I faint...?

My mind filled with endless questions until I heard someone barged into the room and sat on my hospital bed, I was met by familiar emerald eyes and was wrapped into a hug. Darryl... I smiled as I hugged him back, well attempted since my arms were in a shit state.

"Zak your okay!" He exclaimed as he wiped off some upcoming tears, I grinned and barely nodded as he jumped off my bed and smiled back. "W-What happened to you? You were gone since the kidnap and I thought you got killed or something" he began to ramble.

"Well I got lost in the forest after I escaped my kidnappers" I said and shook off the feeling that crept into me, but...there's something else...right? 

My mind felt emptier than usual, I was missing something...something important I was sure if it. I sighed and looked up at Darryl only to be met by complete darkness, glowing white eyes peered at me from a distance.

"CELESTE IS NOTHING"

"Ah!" I shrieked out as Darryl immediately grabbed my hand making me unable to fall off the bed. "Zak?! What's wrong?" He asked and looked at me with worry and confusion. "It's nothing...sorry about that" I chuckled, Darryl looked at me and simply just nodded, "fine, I won't pry you anymore" he stated and slipped off the bed, returning back on the couch.

I sighed, what the hell was that? My memory felt blank thinking about it, what was I doing? Am I hallucinating things?

My mind felt buried in questions, the strange feeling as if I was missing something of my memory  bothered me. My hands tightened into fists and I looked down at my lap, my hands clutched the hospital sheets tighter and I could feel the outside blurring out.

I sat there until Darryl walked over and sat himself down, peering at my clear frustration. He slid his hand on mine and finally spoke, "Zak, are you okay? Your really tense and—" he began but then he cut himself off and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I really am..." Darryl said as he looked down, avoiding my confused glance. "Sorry?" I questioned as he gripped the sheets tight. "I-i'm sorry for not saving you..." Darryl said as small tears strained down from his cheek. "I couldn't save you..." Darryl choked out, attempting to wipe his fallen tears, "I-I should've..." he began but noticed me squeezing his hand and stopped.

"Hey...it's okay" I said and motioned for him to sit closer, he acknowledged it and slipped closer, leaning a bit over and resting his head on my shoulder. "You don't need to feel bad, i'm fine now aren't I?" I asked him as he softly nodded.

"Yeah..." he finally mumbled as I chuckled. "So no need to be sorry" I said as I heard him giggle. Oh how I missed hearing that heavenly sound, wait get out of my brain gay thoughts! I'm trying to comfort him not feel gay for him!

I felt my insides heat up and my heartbeat speed as we continued to sit in our current position. He looked over at me then placed his free hand on my chest, Darryl softly smiled as he closed his eyes and continued to sit there.

"What are you doing?" I asked, glancing at his hand that rested on my chest. "I'm feeling your heartbeat..." he answered, seeming mesmerized by it. Holy shit. I smiled and messed with his hair as we continued to sit there.

We sat there together as I slowly closed my eyes, my head slowly leaned on Darryl's and before I knew it, I was asleep.

...

I ran as Darryl followed shortly behind, we tightened our grip as we jumped over the falling roof parts, black hands and glowing white eyes followed us as we ran. "Darryl! Come on we have to go!" I yelled as Darryl looked at me with a slim smile.

We continued to run as the portal in front of us looked like it was slowly closing, "we don't have enough time...you should go alone" he said as I looked back, my hand tightened on his as we ran.

"No...I can't..." I said, tears brimmed at my eyes as he looked at me, tears fell down his face and his glasses fogged up. "Please...there's no other way..." he said as the dark hands and white eyes felt like they were getting closer to us.

I looked at him as I jumped over a crack in the floor,  but then I realized, Darryl wasn't here. "D-Darryl?!" I exclaimed looking around until I saw him standing on the other side of the crack, the dark hands clutched onto him as he softly smiled with tears streaming down his face.

"Remember me okay?" He asked as the hands slowly reached his waist, I looked in terror as I grabbed onto him, Darryl watched me with a sad smile as the hands came to his neck, "NO NO NO! DARRYL DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yelled, tears streamed down my face as I clutched tight onto his hand.

"I love you..." He said until the hands completely taken over him and soon he was gone with the darkness.

"No...NO...NOOO!"

A shadowy figure came up to me as everything around me went still, I fell to my knees and silently cried. I looked over my shoulder and saw the figure who smirked at me. 

"HE WILL COME"

...

"AH-!" I shrieked until I felt a hand squeeze mine, I relaxed a bit as Darryl looked at me with worried eyes. "Zak! ZAK! Your okay! It was just a dream!" He exclaimed as I looked at him, fear crawled inside.

It was just a dream...? 

We sat in silence, everything seemed to have gone still again as we awkwardly looked at each other. Darryl glanced at me one last time before he gripped me in a tight hug. He wrapped his arms over my neck as I pulled his closer to me.

"Zak...please tell me what's wrong"

AUTHORS NOTE 📝 

hi, it's been less than a month since I last updated, this is great!

I actually enjoyed writing this chapter probably because it had some angst but a lot of fluff so 😍

more skephalo moments rn, be lucky

i'm spoiling you guys like 2 chapters in one month? oh boy am I spoiling you guys! *cough*

anyway hope you enjoyed and peace!

-tae 💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 213 23
{COMPLETED!} Darryl has always had a keen mind and strong imagination. But sometimes that can be a problem, as Darryl finds out, as he keeps getting...
194K 6.8K 57
|COMPLETED| Bro this fic is so cringe, I regret writing this 💀 Synopsis: You're the son of the pro heroes Water Hose, who have recently died from a...
277 11 15
Bad or SKEPPY if YOU read this I am deeply concerned. this is BASED off of JEALOUSY KILLS. It's a skephalo story.READ ITT!! ° start- March 7th 2024 °...
27.8K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...