The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

64. Blessings

10.1K 843 193
By shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

Marriage..

This is the bond not just between two bodies but two souls and this bond become beautiful when they both souls are in love with each other.

A great marriage is not when two perfect people  come together but a great marriage is when two imperfect people learns to enjoy their differences.

For me I wasn't both because I was that person who didn't enjoy anyone's company.

I have never think in my life I ever get married to someone, especially the girl who used to live in front of my house and had a little crush on me.

That girl is now sleeping beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. She has tears strains on her cheeks and her hair are messy.

I don't have any intentions to marry her forcefully but I don't have any other option to save her. I can not afford living her with that monsters for a single moment, not just them but anywhere away from me.

I wiped the tears from her eyes which she shed in her sleep but it was wrong move from my side as she awaken up and looked up to me from my shoulder. She set up immediately and sit away from me. She looked away outside the window while tucking her messy strands. That lady who came with us, we dropped her on the gas station where her boyfriend was already waiting for her. Raghav and I didn't share a word in whole journey. At least he knows where to keep silent because I really need that.

Raghav stopped the car in front of Nikhil's house and step down from the car. It's already night. Whole house was decorated with lights and garlands. I know the reason behind it.

"Why are we here?" Aditi asked me fearfully.

"It's time to take blessings." I hated my tone when I answered her question in a flat tone. I hold her hand and make her step down from the car.

*****

I entered the living hall with Aditi and Raghav was following us from behind.
Living hall was all empty as I expected. Engagement was scheduled at noon and I was marrying with Aditi by the time everyone was waiting for me to arrive here for my engagement.

"Dhruv, beta where were you I asked Nik...." Mummy stopped on her track when she saw Aditi with me. Nit just her but everyone was looking at with shocking eyes. Priya has her eyes wide open with shock and tears in them.

Aditi and I both are wearing the Jaimala (flower garlands). Her dupatta was tying with mine in a gathbandhan. Our joint hand can tell rest of the story.

Priya slowly walked to us with tears in her eyes and I was looking at every move of her. She eyed Aditi's and mine joining hands which made me intertwined my fingers with Aditi and made glare at her.

Her eyes went back to mine but this time I don't have any sympathy for her. She bring this herself to her even after I messaged her this morning to forget about our engagement but she dared to threatened me with the deal.

"Why..?" She asked.

"I never loved you." I whispered through my greeted teeth while glaring at her.

She glared at Aditi and clenched her jaw and hands.

"You...."

"Dhruv..."

She make a rage full move towards Aditi which startled her. I came between them and Aditi hide behind me.

"Don't you dare to touch her this time. I am aware what you have done to her in college. If you have some self respect then leave." I said through my greeted teeth.

I came to know, only this morning about her visiting Aditi in college and slapping her. Someone sent me the video. I wanted to make a quick move and tell her to stay away from Aditi but I stay back because I want the permanent solution of her, not the temporary.

"But I was..."

"Next time when you talk to her remember She is Aditi Dhruv Malhotra now." I said every word clear to her which make more tears bring in her eyes.

No one can listen our talks as I still remember she also have the dignity which as a man I should respect.

"I am done with your family drama. Every time you called us and insulted us. I no more give my daughter in your family. Your son is out of your hand first take care of him. The deal is off Mrs. Malhotra." Priya's father shouted on us. He hold Priya'e hand and leave from there with his wife.

I turn to my family whose faces are still blank and fill with anger. I still don't leave Aditi's hand instead I tighten my hold on our hands. She was frightened and scared.

"Dhruv, What the hell is this?" Nikhil asked me through his greeted teeth.

"You have the eyes. I married and came here to take blessings with my wife." I gave the sarcastic reply which he deserves after planning to ruin my life for settling me with the girl.

"Yes, I have the eyes. But can you explain us why did you choose the day to marry Aditi when you are going to engage with Priya?" He asked while glaring at me.

"Why..? You got disappointed. I am sorry I ruined your plan. Now you won't get the deal." I mocked to him but not in pleasant way.

"What deal?" He asked.

"Didn't mummy tell you she sell me to Priya's father for the deal his brother going to sign with you?" I asked while looking at mummy who was glaring at Aditi and me.

"Mummy, what deal he is talking about?" He turn to mummy.

"It was just not the deal. I love you. I can't see you ruining your life. Do you know what I was gone through when you tried to suicide? It feels like someone rip my heart by opening my chest with their hands. I want to see you happy that's why I want you get married with Priya. Because she was perfect and this girl is not a right choice for you." She shouted while looking at Aditi.

"The girl you are talking about is my wife mummy." I said in a same rage but keep my voice lower.

"We just want to see you happy." Nikhil shouted on me.

"....and how do you know I am happy. Fixing me with someone doesn't mean I am happy." This time I also shouted.

"Do not frame us like we are your enemies. We want you to get settle down." He continue with shouting.

"You wants me to get engaged but I am married now. You should celebrate. " I spat in anger while matching his rage.

"Enough both of you. Don't forget your dad is still alive and I disown both of you if you don't respect each other." Papa shouted on both of us which makes Nikhil and I chew are bitter words inti our mouth.

"...and you." Papa turns to me.

"I am not against this marriage. Aditi is always like my daughter. But this is not the way to marry someone and do not inform your family especially when you are going to engage at the same day with someone else." Papa looked at me with anger but what keeps me shut was his kind words towards Aditi.

"and you.." Papa turns to Nikhil.

"Do you have any problem with this marriage?" He asked Nikhil.

"As I said I want to see him happy so that I don't care if he marry Priya or Aditi. I just hate the way he marry her and fucking choose the same day when we were waiting for him for his engagement." After saying this Nikhil walked away from there and Nikita bhabhi follow him from behind.

"Don't you dare to leave this house. Live with us from now on." After ordering me  he leave from there.

Mummy walked further and slapped me tightly which makes my head turn to the right. I am prepare for this as I broke her dream.

When I turn back my face to her my eyes fill with rage but I choose to keep quiet.

"I will never accept her as my daughter-in-law." After saying this both of us she also leave from there.

Divya who was standing quite all the time walked forward and stopped in front of Aditi.

"I could never think that you get so cheap and get down that you will do such things." She spat in anger looking at Aditi.

I was about to give her peace of my mind when Raghav gesturing me as no. I stopped myself and clenched my fist. Most of the time I was calm and know how to deal with the situation but today I seems to loose it.

She leaves the living room while clicking her heels on the tiles. My whole family turn their backs from me. I always respect their decision but this is what I want in my life. I was clear from the start that I don't want to marry Priya but they themselves make it complicated.

If its in that way I am ready to face everything. Anyways I become a punching bag to my mother.

I turn to leave with Aditi when Raghav stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I am done with here." I said through my greeted teeth while glaring outside the door.

"Didn't you hear what your papa said? He wants you to live with them." He asked.

"I can't live where no one care about what's I want." I said while biting my anger.

"We need to talk but first Aditi needs to get some rest." He called the house maid and she came in a minute

"Meera take Aditi to Dhruv's room." He ordered her. Meera nodded her head and took Aditi with her. I could not leave my eyes from her till she climbed the stairs and went into my room in upstairs.

I averted my gaze to Raghav and he nodded his head to outside. It was dark outside. I don't know the time but it must be past 11 of the night.

"Why do you asked me to stay here?" I asked curtly. I am far away from calm.

"Have you looked at Aditi? " He asked, not in generous way

"What do you mean?" I asked him in confusion.

"She did not say a word since she came here. You married her forcefully." He said the last sentence little louder to make his point.

"What do you want to say?" I asked through my greeted teeth when he used the phrase forceful marriage.

"Look, I am very happy that you both got married but Aditi is scared and frightened right now. I don't know about her family but she has gone through a lot today. It's a tough day for her. She must be scared for you the way you married her and living with you alone in that house I don't think it's a good idea." He made his point clear to me. He took a little pause and then continue.

"I know your family not accepting your marriage now but somewhere Nikhil and uncle knows that Priya wasn't the best choice for you. They are angry with you but it doesn't mean they always be. Aditi just came out from her horrible family. She needs space from you to distract from all the shit she has gone through today. This time you are just not enough for her. You have a great family just give them a chance to know Aditi because your wife needs your family." I started getting the point what he wants me to understand.

He is right. Aditi needs a space from me. I married her forcefully. She adjust asked me to help her and I end up getting married to her. It's just not that' I want that but it was the right thing came into my mind to save her because I know her she may make a way to run away from me.

"Take things slow between both of you and you guys will be fine." He said while slapping my right forearm.

"I will..." I nodded my head while looking down deeply lost in my thoughts.

"I should go now. It's already late, mom must be waiting for me."

I looked up when he was watching time in his wrist watch.

"Thankyou what you have done for me today." I thanked him form my heart.

"I did it for my sister." He said and then we both shared a manly hug.

"I should go now." He said while laughing and then leave from there in his car.

I also turn on my legs and make my way to my room where my bride was waiting for me.

***

I inhale sharply before entering my room and with a final thought I opened the door. I startled her with the noise of door. I take few minutes gazing my bride who was sitting at the corner of my bed, looking all frightened.

I turned and locked the door. I again looked at her and started walking towards her. She immediately stood up and stood in the corner.

Shit, I again scared her.

I walked to my almirah and take out my t-shirt and lower from it. I again spare a glance towards her. She was still standing at the corner bending her head down.

"You should sleep. It's already late. You must be tired." I said as softly as I can. She looked at me and my eyes turn soft when I saw tears in her eyes. I know this time I was the reason behind her tears but it was necessary.

At least she is out from that hell.

"I am not your puppet. Don't order me." She said through her greeted teeth while looking at me with her tears fill eyes. Her reply makes me greeted my teeth also.

I already had enough now I don't want to fight with her. I know it's necessary but not today.

"Aditi, sleep." I said closing my eyes tightly controlling my anger. I don't want to lash out on her when she already hates me.

"No, I want the answers. Why did you do this? Why did you marry me?" She shouted.

"It was needed. I didn't have an option." I answered shortly.

"You have the option. You could just arrest them and set me free but you marry me. I want to know why you marry me at the same day when you are going to engage with Priya?" She demanded the answer.

Honestly I don't have any answer. I don't know why I marry her but for sure I am not going to engage with Priya. I choose to keep quiet because I don't have any answer of her questions.

"What the relationship we have Dhruv. You don't love me, you don't like me. We were just friends. Why did you kiss me ,why did you pretend that there is something between us why were you betraying me all the time? Why did you betrayed Priya? What kind of relationship we both have? If you think that you can do anything with me then let me tell you Dhruv Malhotra I don't do friends with benefits."

"Friends with benefits, seriously?" My blood boils and I loose my calm when she think so low of me. I throw my clothes on bed in anger and walked to her. She pushed herself more to the wall.

"You can blame me for anything but not this." I pointed my finger on her.

"I never touched you because I want to pleasure myself. You are special to me and you always be. Yes, there was something special between us. I never planned to marry you, especially in this way but I want to get you out from that hell so desperately that I did what comes first into my mind and if you are curious about our relationship then let me remind you, You are Aditi Dhruv Malhotra. My wife." I let out my anger on her and made things clear.

"I will leave you."

"Not in this life at least. You are stuck with me. Now suck it up."

I took a step back pick my clothes from the floor and made my way to the washroom but stop before entering inside.

"Now go to sleep." Giving her a last glance I entered inside the washroom.

****

I came back to after changing my clothes and seeing her spreading the bedsheet on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked her in confusion. She didn't say anything and continue doing her work.

I drop the towel on couch and snatched the pillow from her hand which she just picked up from the bed. She glared at me and snatched the pillow from my hands again but I snatched it back. She was about to snatched it back but I dodge her.

"Dhruv hume pareshan mat kijiye. Pillow dijiye." She said while trying to snatch it back.

(Dhruv stop irritating me. Give me the pillow.)

"First tell me what are you doing." I asked her again. She didn't say anything. I sigh sharply.

I took bedsheet from the floor and throw it again on the bed.

"No need to sleep on floor. We can share the bed." I said while making the bed for her.

"I won't share the bed with you."

If she knows...

"...and I won't let you sleep on the floor." I said stubbornly.

"You can't force me." She shouted on me through her tears.

"Fine...Do whatever you want." I clenched my teeth and throw the pillow on bed.

I took extra pillow and bedsheet from the Almirah and put them on the couch. I gave her last glance when she looked at me with her welled up eyes. I turn my back on her and closed my eyes. Let her be on herself.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Aditi is angry with Dhruv. He has to do lots of hard work to mend his wife.

What do you guys think about it.

Happy holi to all my readers.

See you guys in next update.

Vote, comment and share...

Thankyou..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
6.9K 651 18
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭. ___________...
40.7K 3.9K 16
Stop it Miss Manya, he probably doesn't even know i exist. "I know, what you mean Subi, but you know that I can't help it , even if he's your brother...