New Adventure with A Demon in...

By emingbeloved

A Crossover AU of My Hero Academia x Demon Slayer x Boboiboy! Nezuko, who once live in a world that demon no... More

Prologue
1 | Nezuko
2 | Boboiboy
3 | Unexpected New World
4 | Origins
5 | New Adventure
6 | New Students
7 | U.A. Sports Festival
8 | Cavalry Battle
9 | Encountering Ice
10 | Final Round
11 | Final Round (2)
12 | Fire
(13) | Interaction
14 | Quarterfinal
15 | Dual Icy Flame Battle
16 | Encountering Frostfire
(17) | Birthday
18 | Elemental Quirk
20 | Clumsiness
21 | Hero Name
22 | Internships
23 | Hosu City Arc
24 | Rescue
25 | Hero Killer
Not An Update (QNA) !!!
Not An Update 2 (Announcement) !!!
26 | Aftermath (Short)
27 | Improvement
28 | Final Exam
29 | Practical Exam
30 | Showtime
31 | Betrayal
32 | Encounter
Not An Update 3 !!!

19 | Winner

1.1K 57 6
By emingbeloved

A/N: This chapter will start from BNHA season 2 episode 13, enjoy :] (ps, only small things changes, the characters are the majority changing)

---

"Todoroki, you're back-" Iida's whole body suddenly vibrated as he greeted Todoroki who just came back.

"Eh, what happened?" Uraraka and Midoriya got goosebumps when they suddenly saw Iida's whole body was vibrating.

"My phome," Iida immediately picked up his phone and answered the call.

They finally relieved about that but they didn't see Nezuko at all. Iida excused himself as it was from his mother.

"Hmm? Where's Nezuko?" Midoriya asked him first.

"Still need to rest," Todoroki simply replied him and went to his seat as the match was starting. They both nodded at him.

"I'm late!" Boboiboy bursted into his waiting room, only to meet Bakugo who blankly stared at him.

"Eh? This is... room two. Is this supposed to be my waiting room?" Boboiboy pointed at the sign.

"Eh, really? You," Bakugo formed a fist while some of his veins popped.

"COME ON! WE DON'T HAVE TIME. GO TO YOUR WAITING ROOM! YOU GOT THE WRONG ROOM," Boboiboy immediately kicked him out of there, made Bakugo pissed more.

"YOU-"

"DON'T FIGHT ME NOW, GO TO YOUR WAITING ROOM AND FIGHT ME LATER!" Boboiboy immediately shut the door.

This even made Bakugo pissed more but decided to walk away. He knew Boboiboy was late, that's even making him pissed off.

"Sorry for the long wait again! It's finally the last battle of the U.A. High School Sports Festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match! The final, so to speak!

From the hero course, Boboiboy!

VERSUS

Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic announced.

Both Boboiboy and Bakugo were in the arena for the final match.

"Now... Start!" Present Mic announced.

"TODOROKI, ALLOW ME TO USE YOUR SKILLS!" Ice made his appearance.

"Mhm! Ice, permissions granted!" Todoroki shouted, made all of his classmates looked him weirdly. This was their first time seeing him out of character.

"Oi, what are you talking about?" Bakugo immediately charged forwards and launch his explosion attack.

Ice calmly placed his icy arm on the floor, immediately launched a big ice towards Bakugo, just like Todoroki in his first match. Bakugo had a hard time to blow off the incoming ice attack.

"Boboiboy gets a blow in right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugo when he activated his Ice quirk? Has the winner been decided already? Present Mic announced.

"The ice... The scale is larger than Todoroki's in his match with Sero. He aimed his attack while being cautious of what will come next," Midoriya blurted out.

"Interesting..." Todoroki mumbled to himself.

There was a loud explosion could be heard inside of the ice. Ice stayed cautios of it. It was Bakugo's doing. He's not that stupid, he backed away more as it sounded closer.

BOOM! Bakugo had been freed from inside the big ice. He dug his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosion. Ice immediately summoned his ice bow and aimed at Bakugo.

"Target locked," he exhaled the cold air and deadly shot the ice arrow to Bakugo as soon as he dashed from there.

Even Bakugo already protected himself using the explosion, the ice arrow didn't destroy by himself easily and landed on his left arm. He ignored it as he was grtting closer to Ice and dashed forwards again.

Ice had seen it coming and stepped forwards on the short ice pillar created by him, jumped into the air afterwards and aimed again at Bakugo as he was outsmarted in last minutes. That was fast but surely Bakugo was fast enough to let his back crashed against the ice pillar and aimed his explosion attack to Ice who was in the middle of air, was about to release the ice arrow from the ice bow.

Who launched their attack first? It was Ice. He immediately blocked Bakugo's attack and freezed his hand! He created longer ice pillar and perfectly landed on it. He waited for Bakugo to move.

Bakugo was even have so many reason to piss off right now. He inmediately destroyed the ice on his hand.

"Bastard, I'll show you what will happen if you make a fool of me! I'll kill you!-"

"Stop, stop, just stop. Kill me as a trained hero? Bakugo Katsuki, seriously? Midnight, he wants to violate the rules," Ice sat down as he waved lazily at Midnight.

"... Boboiboy, you know he didn't mean it actually. Right?" Present Mic announced.

"Are you fucking underestimate me?" Bakugo had enough. He felt like he was playing around like a fool. More veins popped on his forehead.

"Kill is an inappropriate word, swear word too. You must know that there's children who's watching us right now. If they any parents or guards who are watching this match, cover the children's ears for their own sake, please?" Ice raised his hand.

"You bastards... That makes me even wanna kill you right now! I want an indisputable first place! I can't get that even if I beat scum that underestimates me! There's no point if I can't get higher up than Deku! If you have no intention of winning, then don't stand in front of me! Why are you standing her? Damn it!" Bakugo raised from the place he got crashed into the ice, ran towards the ice pillar where Ice standing on.

"Stupid, you should know that you accidentally showed your weakness," Ice pointed at him, made him stopped. He learned this attitude from Solar.

"Huh? I told you don't underestimate me!" Bakugo shouted from down.

"See? That's your weakness. Everyone should know this when fighting with their opponents. Don't show your weakness or you makes your opponent even easier to fight you," Ice glared at him with his scary cyan eyes that glowing under his cap. He got this trait from Thunderstorm.

Bakugo clicked his tongue but stayed at where he was as he felt like Ice planned up to something. He immediately stayed alerted.

"Oh? Why Boboiboy sound like a strict teacher who's teaching his pupils. Eraser Head, did he learn this from you?" Present Mic poked Aizawa.

"No, he learnt by himself," Aizawa shoved away the finger from him.

"Me? Don't have any intention of winning? Actually... I am indeed losing my interest on winning right now because of you, but this guy didn't. I'm too lazy to deal with everything now, let me rest. I should call him," Boboiboy reverted back and jumped into the air.

"Elemental Power, Boboiboy Blaze!" Blaze finally appeared again and immediately sent axe kick at Bakugo.

Bakugo glad that he could react quick. He defended above him and guess what? He got smashed down again by Blaze himself.

"Thanks for calling me, Bakugo! I'm indeed in a mood to kill you too right now! Let's fight in close combat!" Blaze perfectly landed behind Bakugo and in his combat stance.

"Pfft, typical Blaze. Bakugo is going to die anyways today because he calls Blaze out," Todoroki blurted that out and continued to drink.

That made his classmates even stay away more from him and sweatdropped. That sounded so creepy, my guy.

"You!" Bakugo immediately stood up and turned around, despised the wound he got from Nezuko on his forehead opened again by Blaze. He started to punch him using his left hand.

Blaze had his evilish smirk and swiftly dodged the punches plus little explosion from him. He continued to dodged it until it's the seventh attack. He swiftly dodged the seventh punch and grabbed Bakugo's left arm, swung his kick using his right leg as he was kicking a ball. Felt glad that the kick wasn't that strong or else Bakugo would send into the wall and CRACKED.

"Bakugo is out of bounds! This means... The winner is BOBOIBOY!"  Midnight raised her hand as she announced.

"You won!" Todoroki and Shiozaki had the same though. All the 1-A students also congrated him, all the audience too.

"BAKUGO! It was so fun to fight against you! Let's fight together again next time to our death!" Blaze immediately snaked his arm around Bakugo's neck after he finally stood up from the kick.

This even annoyed Bakugo more. He immediately shoved away the arm harshly and started to attack Blaze but got stopped by Midnight as Blaze went behind her. Blaze secretly stucked his tongue out from her back, made Bakugo even had the reason why Boboiboy should be in his killing list.

Blaze didn't realize that he'd been dodging the attack by backing away until he was so close to be out of the arena. No wonder why Bakugo was so determined to continously attack him until he fell into his trap. Phew, that was close call.

"And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first year U.A. Sports Festival is...

From Class A, BOBOIBOY!" Present Mic announced, made the crowd cheered louder.

"TERBAIK! (AWESOME!)" Boboiboy reverted back and jumped into the air with his iconic fist.

"Todoroki, Nezuko is gonna take the third place with you, right?" Kirishima approached Todoroki.

"Sadly no, I wished she took it too but she passed it to me. I will take the third place instead without her," Todoroki stood up and left as he had to get ready.

"Damn, unlucky him. He got third place in all rounds," Kaminari mumbled.

"I hope Iida's doing fine," both Midoriya and Uraraka hadn't move on as Iida suddenly left for his family reasons.

"All of the first year events for this year's U.A. Sports Festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!" Midnight announced, everyone cheered for it.

The stage slowly showed up, revealed Boboiboy was at the first place, Bakugo was at the second place and as usual, Todoroki was at the third place. Everyone continued to cheer.

"In addition to Todoroki, there is also Nezuko in third place but she refused and passed it too Todoroki and also haven't fully recovered. Thank you for your understanding!" Midnight clarified. They didn't mind at all.

"Now, we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man!" she continued.

They suddenly heard All Might's iconic laugh, made them even more excited for it. It was All Might!

"Our very own hero, All Might!/ I have brought the medals here!" All Might and Midnight announced at the same time. It was... awkward actually.

"Sorry, I talked over you," Midnight apologized to him with her hands closed.

"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with the third place," she handed the medals to him.

"Young Todoroki, congratulations. I assumed there is a reason you didn't want to use your left side?" All Might placed the third place medal on Todoroki.

"Yeah, but from now on, I will use my left side. Thanks to Boboiboy, Nezuko and... even Midoriya, they make me become sure of myself. I have fully accepted myself and will continue forwards with all of my power in my future.

I think I understand a little of why you are interested in him. I wanted to become a hero like you. But... I didn't think it would be right for me to be the only one to break away. There is still something I must settle," Todoroki said with all his full heart.

Boboiboy gave him his thumbs up, noticed by him and gave him small smile and nodded. He continued to look back at All Might.

"The look on your face is completely different from before. I won't ask about the details. I'm sure that you will be able to do what you need to do," All Might hugged him and patted his back.

"Yes," Todoroki simply replied him.

"Young Bakugo, congratulations. Good job even you didn't reach what you said you would during the player pledge. You sure are strong and I know you will be a great hero in the future," All Might placed the second place medal on Bakugo. He looked away and didn't respond.

"Take this medal, okay? Think of it as a 'wound', so you never forgot!" All Might went to hug him and patted his back, he just let the hug happened.

"Now then, Young Boboiboy! Congratulations, you are the winner of this year's first year U.A. Sports Festival! Don't give up easily and continue to look into the future. Your quirk is quite rare and strong, you should know that," All Might placed the first place medal on Boboiboy and hugged him, patted his back too.

"Hehehe, terbaik (awesome)! Don't worry, All Might! I will never easily fall into the hand of the evils," Boboiboy gave him his iconic thumbs up, made All Might widen his smile.

"Well, they were the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw... Competing! Improving each other! And climbing even further! The next generation of heroes is definitely sprouting! So I have just one more thing to say! Everyone, please say it with me! Ready... go!" All Might raised his hand.

Todoroki looked at Boboiboy and nodded at him. He nodded back and Ice took over, raised his icy hand. Todoroki also raised his left hand.

"PLUS ULTRA!!!/Thanks for your hard work!" EVERYONE, except ALL MIGHT said PLUS ULTRA...

... Todoroki and Ice had wasted their time to show off their fiery and icy fists.

"... ALL MIGHT!" Todoroki and Ice shouted at All Might, managed to make him paid attention to them.

"What? It should've been 'PLUS ULTRA!' there, All Might!" everyone joined them too and started booing.

"Well, I though everyone worked hard..." All Might awkwardly explained.

Everyone went back. All the U.A. students went back to their school, back to their own class.

"Good work. So, there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the Pro Heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything can announce it when you get back. So rest well, and look forward to that," Aizawa stated.

"Excuse me but... Where are Boboiboy and Nezuko?" Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

"Boboiboy has to send Nezuko back home as she just wanted to rest," there was someone who suddenly bursted into their class as soon as Aizawa finished.

"Mr. Aizawa! I lost our keyhouse!" Boboiboy... in different theme color was the one who bursted into their class...

"..."

"..."

"..."

"THUNDERSTORM! You're neither in your original, Blaze nor Ice's form!" Todoroki suddenly stood up, exclaimed panically...

"..."

"..."

"..."

BOOM!

A/N: yes, indeed boom after that because... CLIFFHANGERS! HAH-

(2459 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
462K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
343K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...