When We Meet Again

By TwoStories

To lose your other half is devastating, to find them and not knowing who they are is so much worse. Willow an... More

Chapter 1: Willow- Not a morning person
Chapter 2: Constance- New kid
Chapter 3: Willow- That bad temper
Chapter 4: Constance- Trouble
Chapter 5: Willow- Frenemies?
Chapter 6: Constance- New Beginnings
Chapter7: Willow- Wake Up Call and a Dead Fish
Chapter 8: Constance-Unwanted Memories
Chapter9: Willow- Long live the twins
Chapter 10: Constance- Soul mate
Chapter 11: Willow- Tissue won't fix a broken heart
Chapter 13: Willow- Broken hearts of broken souls
Chapter 14: Constance
Chapter 15: Willow: A proposal
Chapter 16: Constance- Feuds
Chapter17- Willow: Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 18: Constance- The Last Memory
Cahpter19:Willow- The Sister From Hell

Chapter 12: Constance- The Date, The 'Movies', and The Party

72 4 0
By TwoStories

I sit in my room, staring out the balcony window, watching the rain fall onto the earth. Minani never came for dinner. Damien arrived but went straight to my brother's room, and Jonathan just never showed. I know where she is though; she's with her mother, and Jonathan is with her.

I can feel Minani feel sad with herself, realizing who Damien really was. She feels like the way she did before. I guess, happy endings really don't exist. Memories continue to flood in, allowing me to feel empathy towards Damien.

********

"Damien! Where are you going!?" I yell as Ichase him through the forest.

He whips around and smiles when he sees me. "Princess Cadence," he bows. "I did not know you were following me."

I bow my head slightly. "It is fine, but where are you going? Why do you always disappear?"

He looks away nervously, "That is none of your concern."

I glare at him. "None of my concern? Are you sure you want to say that to me?"

He groans. "Princess I cannot tell you-"

"Damien, I demand that you tell me right now. I've kept the secret of you andmy sister; now I ask for this flavor in return."

He groans,"Fine! But you cannot tell anyone." I nod my head, complying to his request. "I am Damien Darkling, Prince of the-"

********

A knock on my door shakes me from my memory. "You may enter," I call.

Jared enters my room and bows. "Princess, your sister is here, as well as Jonathan and Erika Star."

I nod my head, "Bring Minani here please."

He bows and exits my room. A few minutes later Minani came in, her aura changed just like mine.

"Close the door, please," I say as I turn away from my balcony. She shuts the door behind her and stares at me with her sapphire eyes. "Minani, what is wrong?"

She stares at me with her blank stare. "Nothing is wrong, why do you ask?"

"Do not lie to me Min!" I rush to her and look her dead in the eyes. "I have known you since we were children, and even though I barely get to see you in this life, it does not change who we are!"

Her expression still blank, hiding how she really feels. "There is nothing wrong sister. We must discuss-"

"Uggh!" I groan in frustration. "Here you go! Acting as if your own happiness does not matter! Yes sister, I understand that you are darkness and I am light, but that doesn't mean that you deserve unhappiness!"

"The kingdom comes first; you should know this Cadence."

"'A Queen cannot truly rule, if they are unhappy' Min." I sigh repeating our father's words. "'An unhappy Queen is equal to an unhappy kingdom.' Do you not remember father telling us this when we were little?"

A small flicker in her eyes shows that she remembers. "Yes I do but we were just children! We didn't know any better!" She says frustrated.

I roll my eyes. "We may have been children, but that doesn't mean father was wrong!"

"Do you not understand who he is!? He is the prince of the kingdom that attacked ours!" She yells at me her shadows growing. I wasn't afraid though. I never was.

"Do YOU not understand the fact that he has imprinted on you!? That he waited for you!? That he took care of you not only in this realm, but also in our own!? Sister open your eyes and realize that he loves you!" I shout.

She looks at me as if everything I said went through one ear, and out the other. Her mind is set. I can feel my rage building up. She is hurting my best friend; the man who saved me in this world. She doesn't realize what she is doing.

I didn't know what I was doing until it was too late. My hand throbs as I stare at her wide eyed and her cheek a bright red. Hey eyes wide from shock.

"He loves you Minani. I hate the fact that you're hurting him this way. He saved me more than once in this world, and I don't think that a person who is trying to destroy our kingdom would even do that," I softly mutter as I turn away from her.

Damien rushes in and pulls her out of my room and to the forest. Jared comes up to me and turns me around. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" he yells.

"Of her happiness. She needs to realize it now, or she will cause havoc in our realm. She needs to learn that an unhappy queen, is only a queen that'll mistreat her kingdom; just as the wolf queen has done to her own." I stare into his stormy gray eyes. "There is nothing else I could have done!" I pull away from him and go back to my balcony. I stare out the window and watch the shadows in the forest calm down. "Happiness for a queen is essential." I turn to him and smile. "It has been a long day now brother, let us go to sleep."

He looks like he has more to say, but he keeps quiet. "As you wish Princess."

He bows, and begin to exit. "Wait, brother!" I call. He turns to me with question in his eyes. "I am still you're sister. You will always be my brother, so there is no reason to treat me any differently."

He smiles, "As you wish." Then he's gone.

I sigh and fall onto my bed. Too much in one day. My body aches from the past two days, and my mind is jumbled from all my stupid memories. All of these stupid memories...

Tears begin to slip from my eyes before I could stop them. Images of my fallen kingdom begin to flood my mind. Sobs rack throughout my body, and the inevitable whimper that comes with crying escapes my lips. My kingdom is gone and the only two that can help restore it, can't even get their own lives together.

Sob after sob, I couldn't stop it. A princess should never cry this way. A princess against all odds must keep their head up high. So then, why can't I stop myself? Why can't I just stop this disgraceful act?

I don't know how long I've been crying, but my body is tired. There are no more tears coming out of my eyes, just the empty hole in my chest where my heart should be. My kingdom is gone. My home... Gone...

********

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping out my window. I guess I must've fallen asleep. I sigh and roll just to find someone in bed with me.

"AHHHHHHH!" I fall out of my bed and on to the floor with a loud thunk.

Arkadius wakes up, in full alert. "What!? What's going on?"

Jared barges through my bedroom door. "Cadence what's wrong!?"

"Why are you in my bed!?" I scream at Arkadius.

"Wait, what?" He asks puzzled.

"OUT!" I yell grabbing the pillow that fell down with me and throwing it at him.

"Cadence! What's wrong!?"

"GET OUT! NOW!"

"But-"

"OUT!"

Just like that he's gone. Jared helps me off the floor and back onto my bed. "Why did you kick him out?" He asks.

"Why was he in my bed? Who let him into my room?" I say ignoring his question.

"Cadence, he always sleeps in your room. He's been sleeping in your room since you were kids."

"Yes, but he was a wolf and I didn't know who he was. That's the difference brother," I counter.

He laughs and rolls his eyes. "Yeah, whatever, just get ready for school."

He gets up from the bed and heads out the room. I let out a sigh and get the things needed for a morning shower. After my shower I change into a blue jean dress and combat boots. I make loose curls with my hair, and put my contacts on. Grabbing my backpack I head downstairs to find a cup of coffee waiting for me with a note.

Good morning! I made you a cup of coffee to go and there's some breakfast for you on the table-

I look past the island and find a strawberry pop tart. I roll my eyes and look back down at the note.

Don't roll your eyes! It took me forever to make that. Now I'll see you at school okay? I love you!

-A

Ps. Don't call anyone by their names. Knowing you you'll forget.

I scoff at the last sentence! How dare he mock me!

"He made you coffee? Cool," Jared smiles.

I instantly grab the cup and hand it to Jared. "Take it. I no longer want it. I can make my own." Jared hesitantly grabs the coffee, while I head to the kitchen to grab a new to go cup. I make myself a coffee and grab an apple. "I'm going to school. You can have the stupid pop tart."

"Why are you so angry?" Jared asks.

"Read the note. I will not be mocked in such manners!" I know I'm blowing this out of proportion but still. "Good bye! I'll see you after school!" I say say as I head out the door with my car keys.

I get into my Volkswagen and take off to the school with my coffee and apple in hand. Once I get there I see Lucas standing in my usual spot waiting for me. He smiles once he sees me and I smile a small smile right back at him.

Getting out of my vehicle I pick up my mug, backpack, and my apple in my mouth. I shut the door behind me and turn towards Lucas.

"Hey Constance," he smiles.

Constance. A lie. It feels so wrong. I take my apple out of my mouth, "Good morning Lucas."

I walk to him and he embraces me into a tight hug. "I missed you," he pulls away and moves my hair from my face. I smile a small smile. "What happened to you? Are you okay?"

I nod, "Yes, I'm fine, just a family emergency."

Not a complete lie, so it's okay right?

"Well I'm glad you're okay."

I nod and take a bite from my apple.

He stares at me for a moment as if he wants to ask more questions, but he turns around and grabs my hand. "Come on let's get going."

I raise an eyebrow but follow along. That's when I felt HIM. I look behind us to see Arkadius watching us, anger clear in his eyes. Did he see him too?

I turn to see Naomi and Lizeth waiting for us by the cafeteria doors. Naomi sprints towards me and embraces me in a tight hug.

"Constance! Where the heck did you go!?" She shrills.

"Yeah we missed you," Lizeth says quietly.

I let out a laugh. "I had a family emergency."

"That does not give you permission to drop off the face of the earth! All of us didn't have your number, so we had no way to contact you!" Naomi shouts.

I pull away and look at her with embarrassment, "I don't have a cell phone."

Her mouth drops. Even Lizeth is shocked by my words. The only one who doesn't looked shocked is Lucas.

"What do you mean you don't have a phone?"

I feel blood creeping onto my cheeks. "Uh, well, I've never really needed a phone, so I don't have one."

Lucas pulls me away from the two of them. "Alright that's enough interrogation for now."

I let out a breath feeling relieved. That's when I feel her. I turn instinctively towards the parking lot and lock eyes with Minani. Jonathan is right beside her, and they both stare at me. I didn't know what was going on until I was standing face to face with them.

"Good morning Willow," I greet.

Willow. A lie on my tongue.

"Morning Constance," she smiles.

Why is she smiling? Shouldn't she be mad at me right now? I mean I did slap her.

"Where's my good morning?" Jonathan pouts.

I look at Jonathan. "Morning Jonathan. Thank you for bringing her here. I knew she wouldn't be up around the time I am."

"No problem. She isn't a morning person." He grins.

"Stop talking about me as if I'm not here," she growls.

I smile at her. "Sorry."

Someone clears their throat, and and turn to find Naomi, Lizeth, and Lucas waiting for me. "Oh hey guys remember the family emergency? Well we're twins. We were separated at birth and now we're together."

They stare at us with wide eyes. The first to answer is Lizeth, "Well that's wonderful to hear." I look at her and she is actually genuinely happy.

I look over at Minani, her eyes wide with the news I just gave. I smile at her and pull her towards the cafeteria, "Come on, class is about to start!"

She gives me a bewildered look. "What do you mean? The bell hasn't even-"

The bell shrills as soon as we reach the door. "What were you saying?" I smirk.

She glares at me, "Oh shut up."

I laugh and we walk to our first class together. Just us two.

********

Minani awkwardly sits at my table with Naomi, Lizeth, and Lucas. They all welcomed her warmly to our group. Jonathan has been talking this whole time, blabbing about something that came on TV. I wasn't really listening anymore, and I really didn't care.

I have been feeling Arkadius's eyes on me all day today. He's been trying to get my attention all day; sitting near me during class, eavesdropping on my conversations, and make small comments about me during class.

'Cadence.'

I glance over at Minani. Ever since we reconnected we can communicate with our thoughts. 'Yes, Min?'

'How can you stand these people?' She raises her eyebrow with this.

I roll my eyes. 'They're very nice people Min. Maybe, eventually is more like it, they'll grow on you as well.'

She scoffs. 'As if.'

"Min-" A slap happens so quickly that no one else notices it.

I look over at Minani my mouth agape.

'Close your mouth, a fly might fly in.' She smirks.

I shut my mouth. I look around the table to see that no one else saw. Not even Jonathan. I look across the cafeteria to see Arkadius gone. Hesitantly, I place my hand on my cheek which is still warm from the slap. 'You slapped me.'

'That's payback. Plus you almost said my name.'

'Did... did Arkadius see?' I ask quietly.

'Arkadius? I haven't seen him around. He's here? Why haven't I been informed?' She looks around the cafeteria but he's already long gone.

I shake my head, 'He's gone Min. I thought you knew who Arkadius was in this realm.'

She shakes her head slightly, only enough for me to see. 'Nope, not a clue.'

'Always the oblivious one Min,' I joke.

She shoots me a death look. 'I am not.'

I smile and shrug. I get up to throw my food away, Minani follows my motion.

"Where are you guys going?" Jonathan asks.

"Places," Min says as she walks off.

I smile and follow after her. We leave the cafeteria doors and sit in the grass enjoying the afternoon sun.
*******
After school comes, which means it's almost time for my date. I say goodbye to Lucas, Lizeth, and Naomi, telling them I'll see them later.

Minani leaves with Jonathan to her house. Ms. Star is going to let her know that she'll be living with us now. Both of them.

By the time I get to my house Arkadius is there waiting for me.

I let out a sigh. Why me? Why does this have to be happening to me? I get out of my car and head to the front of the house.

"Afternoon Arkadius," I nod towards him.

His afternoon eyes lighten up when he sees that I'm actually acknowledging him. "Good afternoon Cadence!" He says excitedly.

I smile a little and make my way inside. "I need to get ready, you know that I can't bail on this date."

He sighs, "I know that." He follows behind me. "I just wanted to spend some time with you."

I raise an eyebrow. "Minani is going to be here any second now and I know you have been avoiding her all day!"

I walk up the stairs and towards my room. I begin grabbing the clothes I'm going to wear for my date. I pick up a white muscle shirt, a blue and white stripe high waisted skirt, and a white blazer.

"I haven't been avoiding her all day, I just haven't put in the effort to actually see her." He's sitting on my bed now, watching me grab my things.

"I need you to get out so I can change," I say as I usher him out of my room.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before," he says turning around at the doorway.

I blush remembering I'd change in front of him when he was a wolf, thinking he was only a wolf. "I thought you were a wolf." And I shut the door.

I begin changing into my clothes, nearly falling trying to take off the stupid jean dress. "Cadence even before that I've seen you that way." I can tell he was leaning against the door because his voice was all muffled. "You're still as stunning as ever, and you always take my breath away."

I smile a little but don't say anything.

"Trying to woo her?" Jared's voice rings.

"Not trying, but succeeding."

I roll my eyes. I finish changing and put my hair in a ponytail. I open the door and quickly move out of the way.

"AHHH!" Thunk!

I look down at Arkadius, "If you keep up this cocky attitude, you'll never win me over."

He whimpers. "I'm only joking."

I go to my closet and take out my navy blue open toed wedges. The doorbell rings, and Jared chuckles. "Looks like your date is here." And he's gone.

I put on my shoes and walk over Arkadius. "Bye I'll see you later."

Right before I walk out the door a hand catches mine and pulls me back, shutting the door behind me. I'm met with a chest, and his face is buried into my hair.

"Don't go please," he whispers into my hair. "I don't like the way he looks at you. He thinks you're his, but you're mine. Only mine."

I sigh. "I have to go. You know I do." I push him off me. "I'm sorry Arkadius, but you know I keep my word." He's not even looking at me now, just staring down at the floor. I walk up to him and kiss his cheek. "I'll talk to you later okay?"

I walk out my bedroom door, leaving my soul mate alone in my room. Walking down the stair I see Lucas waiting for me in a white button up and black jeans. I smile a small smile at him.

"Wow. Constance you look beautiful." His eyes full of admiration.

Cadence. My name is Cadence.

I reach the bottom of the steps and take his hand into mine. "Thank you; you look handsome as well."

"Thanks, now shall we get going?"

I nod and hug Jared goodbye. I follow after Lucas and get in his Taurus. We sit in silence on our way to the restaurant, the radio the only thing filling the silence. Arkadius. My one. I glance at Lucas, the one who kept me company. He catches my glance and smiles at me. I smile back and turn back to the window. He isn't the one for me.

We reach an Italian restaurant, and he opens my door for me. I walk out and follow behind him to the entrance. He leads us and tell the hostess that he has a reservation, and we take a seat.

I look around the restaurant and notice the little statues. The booth we sat in had stain glass all around us except where the waitress greets us.

"Hello my name is Mary, I'm your server today. What can I get you guys started to drink?" She smiles mainly at Lucas.

"I'll have a sprite please." I smile

"Me too," Lucas grins widely.

Her cheeks get red and she nods, walking away to get us our drinks.

"She likes you," I bluntly say.

He chuckles. "Is someone jealous now?"

I shrug. No. Never honestly. Well, you don't even know my real name soo... "No not at all, I'm just letting you know."

She comes back and hands us the drink. "Here you guys go." Still just acknowledging Lucas. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yes I would like the chicken alfredo," I reply, closing my menu and handing it to Lucas.

"I'll take the same."

She smiles, "Be right back."

"See?"

"Well you're the only girl here that has my eyes, so it shouldn't really matter."

I nod while I put the straw in my drink. "I understand."

I take a sip of my sprite. This feels so wrong.

"What's wrong Constance?" He asks concern.

I look at him and smile, "Nothing why?"

"Because you seem different."

Well I'm not the same person you met. I am different.

"I don't know what you mean." I say silently.

"I know who you really are..."

I freeze. 'Minani.'

"What are you talking about?" I ask playing stupid.

"Cadence don't play stupid," his voice hushed.

'MINANI!' I stand up quickly. "How do you know who I am," I growl.

"Calm down Cadence, I am one of the children from the wolves your family has saved."

I stare at him blankly. I don't recall this. "I'm trying to remember, but my memories have been coming in very slowly. I'm sorry."

"It's fine," he shrugs. The food is placed in front of us. "Please, sit back down."

I relax and sit back down, cautiously eating my meal. "How did you know it was me?"

"No one forgets the face of your last hope."
I nod in undestanding. We continue to eat in silence, only the sound of our utensils hitting our plates fill the air. I just stare at my food, trying to recall my memory of this boy.

"Princess, it's okay if you don't remember. You don't have all your memories, so it's understandable."

"No it's not," I groan. "I'm supposed to remember, and I want to remember more than anything, but I just can't! I hate not knowing!"

"Princess, calm down," he says softly as he's grabs my hand.

Just like a trigger on a gun, a memory shoots into my mind. A memory of a scared little boy hiding behind his mother. Them asking for our help and allowing them to stay in the castle for three days.

He caught me frustrated with mother in my room. My fingers curled tightly as I sat in front of my dresser. He quietly came in and placed his hands upon mine.

"Princess, calm down please," he said so softly to me.

I was on the verge of tears then, but i nodded at this little boy and smile. "Thank you."

I stare at the boy in front of me. Tears begin to well up in my eyes. "Lucas. The little boy who came to me."

He smiles at me and nods, "You remember!"

Tears roll down my eyes, "Yes I remember. You're that little boy, you came to me when I was really upset. You said those exact words, just as you did now."

He stand up and kneels before me, wiping away my tears. "Yes princess, don't cry now."

I hug him tightly. "My you have grown so much since I last saw you."

He chuckles and gently hugs me back. "Well I am now the same age as you were then."

I nod and pull away from him. "Let's eat, we must catch up."

We begin discussing his life on earth and how he helped build this town. How they all awaited our arrival to this town, and his parents owning not only the restaurant we are sitting in, but also some of the stores in town.

I told him what happened after they left the kingdom. How it was fine until our birthday, but came crumbling down without a warning. How my sister and I escaped, and who came with us. I think I saw his face drop when I mentioned Arkadius coming with us, I'm not sure though because it was the smallest change.

After we finished eating he dropped me off at home and walked me to my front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess," he says as he bows.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean? I'm going to the movies tomorrow with Naomi and Lizeth."

He smirks, "You'll see." With that he's out of sight.

I stare at the spot where he stood and try to figure out what he means. I shrug and turn to my door, unlocking it and making my way inside. I lock the door behind me, and spin to find a chest blocking my way.

"Are you okay? Minani just told us you were calling her," Jared says as he searches my face for marks.

I push his hands away, "She barely told you? That was over two hours ago! I could've been dead Minani!"

I look over to the couch to find her in pajamas eating ice cream. "What? At least I still told them! I was napping when you calling me! I wasn't going to ruin my nap for you."

I glare at her, "Thank you sister."

She smiles and stuffs her face with more ice cream. "No problem."

Jared pulls me to him and hugs me tightly, "What was wrong anyways?"

"Lucas knows who I am, he is one of the children of the wolves we saved." I mutter into his chest. I pull away and kiss his cheek. "I'm going to bed now. Min," I look at Minani who just stuffed a giant scoop of ice cream in her mouth. "You're still going with me tomorrow to the movies whether you like it or not."

"WHAT?!" she sort of shouts. At least that's what I think i heard.

"Remember tomorrow at ten, I expect you ready." With that said I make my way up the stairs and to my room.

I close the door before I hear her reject my demand and begin changing into my pajamas. I take off my contacts and place my glasses on. I braid my hair, and throw myself onto my bed. Wonderful. This is so wonderful.
*****
I awake at six in the morning to find my laptop blinking with unopened emails. I get up and sit at my desk and open the emails.

Naomi:

Hey you! Bring a change of sexy clothes!

Naomi:

Jfkmaohfienodls92nodlw diwbhxinwos

Naomi:

Sorry! That was Lizeth trying to steal my phone. Anyways bring clothes, no movie. Instead it's a party! Meet at my house at 8 and say you're staying over!
P.S. make sure to bring Willow!
P.S.S. I found your email address online. What can I say I'm a stalker.

I stare at my laptop and close it. Great. I stand up from my desk and take a nice shower. I change into shorts and a muscle shirt and head down the stairs. I grab a piece of paper and write down what Naomi told me and slip it under Minani's door. I know better than to wake her up. I go to the kitchen and make some coffee.

Today is going to be a long day.

****
By the time eight arrived I'm arguing with Minani about going.

"Minani you're going whether you like it or not!" I growl.

"No! I don't want to!" She argues.

I throw a backpack at her, "I already have your clothes ready. Now you're coming out now."

"NO!"

"UGH!" I grab her and pull her out the room and drag her outside and into my car. "Bye Jared see you tomorrow!"

He waves from the door confused. Minani tries to open my door from the inside, but the only way to open it is from the outside. "DAMM YOU AND YOUR PREHISTORIC VEHICLE!"

I roll my eyes and pull out the driveway. "You'll love me for this."

We drive to Naomi's house, and I drag her inside.

She sits grumpy on the couch, her arms crossed and her lips in a pout. I give her her bag, "Get dressed." She glares at me and takes the bag.

"Fine." She stands and walks to the restroom.

I smile and change in the other one putting on a long sleeve lacey dress that reaches mid-thigh. I put on black stilettos and braid my hair in a waterfall braid. I walk out of the restroom and do my make up in front of the mirror. I make a smokey eye and put on mascara. I put on a dark red lipstick and await for everyone else.

By the time everyone was ready, we looked pretty gorgeous. Lizeth wore a simple red dress that hug her body perfectly and black pumps. Naomi wore a purple dress that hugs her tightly with purple pumps. Now Minani wore a midnight blue dress that ends mid-thigh and has one sleeve with dark blue glittery heels. That's what I chose for her.

She's pissed.

We head to the party in Naomi's car (because mine was too out of "time") smiling. We get to an house to find everyone from school there. And who's waiting for us in front of the house? Lucas.

He smiles wide when he sees me. "Wow, and here I am thinking you couldn't get more gorgeous."

I smile. "Thanks."

Naomi rolls her eyes. "Shut it you two. Let's go party!"

She pretty much drags Lucas inside with her. I turn to see Minani still by the car. I walk towards her. "Min," I sigh. "You can be mad at me all you want, but for right now, before all this nonsense of training and getting ready to fight for our Kingdom, let's have some fun. Like when will we ever have a chance like this again? I mean, can't we pretend for once we're not royals?"

She turns to me and for once smiles. "Yeah I guess."

"There's alcohol inside if that makes up for anything," I wiggle my eyebrows.

She laughs, "Only a little. Now let's go."

We lock arms and make our way inside. We stand with each other for only a moment, just to get pulled away from each other instantly. I notice Naomi pulls me to the dance floor while Lizeth pulled her somewhere else.

"Let's dance!" She shouts over the music.

I smile and begin dancing with her. Not real dancing more like people rubbing their junks on you and groping each other. Too many people began to touch me until a pair of arms pull me out of the horrible groping line. I look up to find Arkadius.

"Arkadius," I softly say.

"Princess," he smiles.

I smile as he pulls me closely to him and leads me outside. Amazingly enough it's empty except for the couple making out on the side of the house.

He pulls me close to him and begins dancing.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask as we sway to no music.

"Dancing properly with my princess."

My heart flutters at the words 'my princess', "But there is no music."

"There doesn't have to be," he chuckles. His nightsky eyes look so relaxed and warm.

"Minani will see us," I state. "As well as the whole school."

"Let them. I want everyone to know you're mine. Only mine."

"Arkadius," I say softly.

Next thing i knew, our lips met and for once everything around me finally made sense. Everything around me first became alive. That I, Cadence, is madly and always will be, in love with Arkadius. I pull him closer to me, deepening the kiss. Electicity flows between us, pulsating the ground beneath us. Arkadius is my soul mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 74.5K 30
Rochelle has moved multiple times after her mother's passing due to her father's suffering of his loss. After finding a new job in the city of Black...
1.1K 319 45
Another sequel to Hannah: and her happy harem, after the original sequel Light in a storm. However, neither is required reading to enjoy this story...
383K 11.1K 25
That smell. That intoxicating aroma is clouding my senses, willing me to follow it. So I do and I find out to whom that smell belongs to. I see how h...
8.8K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...