Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown...

By Bepannah_love

Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flut... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Prologue 2 - Written in our stars
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Republished)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 25

3.2K 213 35
By Bepannah_love

Sahana's POV

My world seemed to shift all of a sudden..

He was shocked to see the reports "A girl.. our baby is a girl.. that too with a down's syndrome.. no no no.. this can't happen.. this is wrong.. these reports are wrong..

Girls are a liability.. I don't want a girl.. that too with a down's syndrome.. a possibility of disabled child..

No way we are having that child.. we are getting rid of this child this moment.. come with me"

I was shocked that he felt that way about girls "Vishwesh what do you mean by girls are a liability.. haan.. I'm a woman.. and just because our baby may not be perfect you don't want our baby.. whatever it is this is our baby.. our love.. how can you be so heartless and not want our baby"

He looked towards me.. his eyes red with anger.. they were blazing..

Those eyes were making me feel scared for my baby..

He took a step closer to me while I stepped back being scared..

I was scared of what he would do to our baby.. he wanted to get rid of our baby.. no my baby.. I won't let him..

"You were made for me baby.. A woman is always made for a man to fulfil all his needs.. but a girl as my daughter.. that too with a possibility of a disability.. not happening.. that's the biggest liability to a family.. Imagine having to take her responsibility for life.. nobody would want to marry someone with a disability.. and all that expenses for her studies just for her to marry someone else and be just his wife.. what a waste of time and money..

see now you also left everything that you studied for and being here as my wife.. all those years of studies you did is a waste of time and money right.. for a woman a man always comes first Sahana.. a woman always bows down in front of a man.. and no man bows down in front of a woman"

I was shocked to hear him..

His thinking about women and girls are so wrong..

He thinks a woman is only there to fulfil the needs of a man..

Is this how he has always been..

Did I not see all this before.. was I ignorant..

How did I not understand that this is his thinking about women..

He will let not my baby live in peace if my baby is a girl.. if my baby is not as perfect as he expects he will not let my baby live in peace..

I cannot let him even touch my baby..

I cannot be with this man.. a man who thinks so low of women..

I went to my room and started packing my things.. he followed behind me to the room..

"Baby.. baby what are you doing.. why are you packing everything.. where do you think you are going.."

"I'm going away from here.. don't you dare come near me Vishwesh.. I didn't know you think so low about women.. you think we are liability.. I cannot be with a man who has such a wrong thinking about women.."

He came close to me and tried to hold my hand but I stopped him holding my hand in front of him..

"No.. don't even try Vishwesh.."

"Sahana what is this.. why are you doing like this.. I'm your husband.. you cannot go away from me.. A husband is a woman's world.. every woman listens to everything her husband says.. why are you not listening to me now.. till now you listened to everything I was saying right.. come with me.. we need to get rid of this baby.. I don't want this baby.. we can make many more"

My eyes blazed in anger.. he thinks he can say anything and I will listen to him..

All this while I listened to him because someone kept forcing me.. pressurising me and I thought it was the right thing to do.. not anymore!!

Not after I came to know his mentality and thinking.. and getting rid of my baby!!.. not at all happening!!.. at any cost..

"Shut up.. just shut up.. this is no more our baby.. this is my baby.. and I know how to protect my baby.. A guy with such a cheap mentality seriously.. we are done!!.. you and me have no relation from now on..

I cannot be with a man like you.. a man who has no respect for women.. a man who cannot accept and love his own flesh and blood just the way it is.. you cannot expect everyone to be perfect when you have the biggest flaw.. your low mentality"

He held my shoulder tightly "Shut up Sahana.. you are mine.. my wife.. my woman.. I'm telling the truth only.. you probably have a wrong perception.. let's just get rid of this baby and live our life happily.."

Get rid of this baby and live happily.. what the!!!

His hand squeezing my shoulder were piercing into my shoulder blade as he kept squeezing it in anger but I was also not calm..

There was fire raging inside me knowing his thoughts..

Knowing he wants to get rid of my baby I couldn't put down the fire inside me..

I pushed him away.. he came close to me and was about to raise his hand but again I pushed him away and ended up slapping him instead..

"I don't know the gender of my baby.. I did all this to know what you would do if our.. no.. this baby is not yours.. if my baby is a girl or would not be perfect as you expect.. I'm glad I came to know your thoughts.. before it's too late.. before you destroy my baby's life.. I will not let you anywhere near my baby.. once you come back to India you will get the divorce papers from me.."

"You will regret this Sahana.. you will..how dare you, a woman slap me, a man.. what would you be able to do against me if I claim the rights on this baby if it's my son.. what would you be able to do.."

"Your thinking will itself lead to your destruction Vishwesh.. nothing else will be needed.. no one else will be needed.. I'm leaving from here.."

I just took a few things that I needed and packed my bag.. I couldn't be here even for a minute more.. that too in the presence of this man..

I didn't have an idea on where to go or what to do but I couldn't be here..

I left that house.. I left that man.. I wanted to cry but I couldn't..

I kept walking and walking until I bumped into someone..

I lifted my face to look at the person.. it was the doctor "Hey Mrs.Kumar what you doing out in this cold weather that too without even a sweater.. where is your husband.."

I looked elsewhere "I left my husband and his house Doctor.."

Unknown to me my tears started flowing from my eyes..

She looked at me worried "Okay okay come with me.. my house is close by.. you can stay with me till you whenever you want.."

I looked towards her "No.. I.. I don't want to be a burden to you"

She shook her head "You are no burden.. you are pregnant.. and my patient too.. I can't let go you like this even after seeing in this condition"

"But doctor.."

"Consider me a friend Sahana.. not just your doctor..", she forwarded her hand towards me

I nodded wiping my tears "Okay friends Doctor Gracy"

She smiled "Just Gracy would be fine"

I nodded.. "I will just be back", saying which she walked into the park.. that's when I noticed we were near the park..

She came back with a little girl who was probably 4 or 5 years old.. she had blonde hair just Gracy and sapphire blue coloured eyes..

She was jumping up and down and giggling while walking..

Gracy came towards me with the little girl "This is my daughter Luna.. Luna this is Sahana say hi baby"

She smiled and little dimples formed on either of her cheeks "Hello"

A smile made its way to my lips seeing her "Hello Luna"

Gracy smiled and lifted Luna in her arms "Okay let's go home.. your dad must be waiting for us.. come Sahana"

Gracy took me to her home.. I didn't plan on staying there for long.. I didn't want to trouble her.. I would find a hotel for me to stay in for a few days till I leave from here..

I needed to talk to Vishwesh's parents and my parents.. I didn't know if his parents would understand me.. they didn't like me working itself I wondered if they would have to same thinking as him..

My parents.. they would definitely taunt me.. I just hoped atleast my parents would understand me.. my life had turned into a big disaster in just a day..

Gracy showed me the guest room.. her husband Nathan was warm and welcoming "You are my wife's friend and patient.. you are welcome to stay here as long as you want.."

The minute everyone left the room I broke down.. my tears wouldn't stop no matter how much I tried..

No I cannot fall weak.. my baby needs me.. I need to be strong for my baby.. I need to protect my baby from my husband at any cost.. I shouldn't cry..

No matter who supports me or not I will take care of my baby..

The next morning I tried to leave from doctor's house stating I would book my stay at a hotel but they didn't agree and told me to stay there till I'm in New York.. I tried to deny but they were adamant and the little Luna held my hand and stopped me.. I smiled and agreed..

I called Vishwesh's parents first and told them about what he had spoke.. what they said in return shocked me.. they said what he thinks is right.. his mom too supported that thought being a woman.. I couldn't take it.. now I understood where his thoughts came from and realised that speaking to them would be of no use..

I called my parents next.. I just hoped my parents understood my situation.. though they didn't agree that his thought process is wrong they were against his thought of getting rid of the baby.. they probably wanted to show me how wrong I had been with my choice.. probably that was the only reason they agreed for me to come back to them..

I tried to keep all this away from Hriday.. I wanted him to focus on his studies not my life which was falling apart due to my mistakes and choices.. I knew if he knows about this he would rush to me leaving everything..

I booked my flight for Chennai after a week and half.. it was costly but I had to go back..

Gracy had given me all the instructions to follow during my pregnancy.. she told me to call her if any problem occurs..

Hriday came to know everything from Mom and dad when I came back home.. he wanted to come back but I stopped him taking a promise that he would not leave his studies for anything

A month after Vishwesh was back we filed the divorce.. he kept trying to put me down and told me to come back to him but I was adamant not to go back to that man..

I loved him with everything in me but nothing above my self respect and my baby.. that man could traumatise my baby's childhood and future..

My parents didn't like me getting divorced they thought I have given even more things for people to make talks about but I didn't let my life stop for anyone else..

I restarted my career afresh.. again started with small events.. I knew I couldn't get hired again in AK Fashion studio.. it was their policy that if anyone leaves the organisation they cannot apply again for the next three years.. they wanted to hire me again but couldn't..

They referred me to Sunshine Fashion Boutique.. it was a startup by Mr.Ajay Mehra.. I joined there and started working for him.. along with it I continued doing photography for small events

Then my baby, my Devansh was born.. he became my whole world.. I started working hard for him.. but my parents were hell bent on getting me married as soon as Dev was born..

On the other side Vishwesh had filed a case for custody of Dev as soon as he came to know that I gave birth to a healthy baby boy

The court let me have the custody of Dev because he was too small and needed his mother more than anyone else

My parents started asking me to get married and give away Dev to Vishwesh..

I got irritated with their continuous pestering and left home and started living in Lakshmi home..

Flashback ends..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.9K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
18.6K 935 25
Status ~ Ongoing THE SAGA OF LOVE ~ Falling for someone unexpectedly & passionately. ________________________________________ Hey Sunshines 🌻 This...
705K 36.2K 48
Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of 4. Living up to her mother's dream she b...
129K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...