𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋||𝒯𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎...

By love_taebear33

Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
❤︎𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
Chapter - 8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
༒︎𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓༒︎
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER -18
☯︎ᘜᗩᗰᗴ☯︎ *ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ*
CHAPTER- 19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER- 24
✨💜New book
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)
CHAPTER- 33(2/2)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2

CHAPTER- 31

7.9K 402 103
By love_taebear33

❤︎❤︎𝐘𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞! (•̀ᴗ•́)و𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮ಠ_ಠ☠︎︎

Sᴏ ᴘᴡᴇᴀssᴇᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠɪᴇᴡssssss♡´・ᴗ・'♡

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

☯︎𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☯︎

Taehyung was taking long strides to leave the college as soon as possible suddenly but a hand gripped his neck tightly from the back and smashed his head into the locker and a scream left his mouth.

"You think you can get away after hurting and breaking my sister's heart you filthy b*stard!"

Seojun screamed at the top of his lungs. Taehyung groaned loudly as his head was hurting due to the force Seojun had his face pressed against the locker. 

Taehyung did nothing but welcoming all the pain open heartedly. He deserves so much more for breaking her heart.

"Look Seojun h-he ...I...W-We are sorry b-but don't do this...I-I beg you."
Jin came forward to speak while controlling his tears. Taehyung cried in shame because its the first time his hyung had to apologize for his mistakes, his sins.

"You are sorry *laughs loudly* CAN YOUR F*CKING SORRY MEND MY SISTER'S HEART? CAN YOU SORRY BRING HER BACK THE PRECIOUS TEARS SHE SHED? NO! F*cking no So let me make him taste the pain too." Seojun gritted darkly sending shivers down everyone's spine.

One student along with Blackpink ran to call the security. Jisoo's state was worst. Her vulnerable self couldn't help but mourn for her brother who was getting beaten brutally.

☯︎𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☯︎

A flashback of my Y/N's crying and betrayed look on her face surged through my heart, rippling it with pain. The physical pain was lost somewhere afterwards, as the emotional pain and hatred, soaked me in its abyss. I welcomed the pain, wanting to feel her pain. Emotional pain is much more than physical pain.

I am glad that she has such amazing brothers to protect her. His words pierced my heart though. His punch landed in my jaw making me taste the metallic blood. I saw my hyungs coming to stop him but with my half lidded eyes, I shook my head. They stopped. "I de...serve...i-it." Whispering, they halted at their steps and their faces morphed in pain. My soulmate was worst from all of us.

Stupid Mochi! His stupidness led us here. I wanted to laugh how Yoongi hyung had to hold him back from coming towards us.

Allowing not a single word to escape in the form of protest from my lips, I stayed there still. Each hit, sent a spasm of pain, increasing the depths of hurt, as Seojun hyung pushed me to the ground and kicked me at every place he can.

A lone tear escaped my restraint,
As he kept hitting my hard body. Was it enough? No. I deserve much more than this. I've scarred a soft heart, along with a fragile frame. No punishment will ever be enough. Her teary eyes erupted a sob out of me.

"You bloodsucking pathetic leech! Because of you she cried!  I TOLD YOU HER NOT TO TRUST BOYS LIKE YOU BUT SHE WENT AGAINST ME AND EUNWOO FOR YOUR PATHETIC SELF" Slamming his fist in my jaw, and giving a firm blow at my left side, making me cough out  blood. He left my face, and I landed onto the hard rough surface again.

"I-I love h-h-her."

A shaky breathe left my lips as I said it.

Seojun Hyung chuckled sarcastically.

"You love her?
You claim to love her when you cherished her pain and breaking her heart? When you felt contented after inflicting injuries upon her! Do you f*cking think that I am a fool ....that day when she came pretty shakily ...Irecognised from her voice on phone that you have done something.
[Refer to the chapter when Taehyung forcefully kissed her]

Is that your insane love for her? Your nothing but
a heartless bastard who broke a pure soul.You
are just a egostic, self centered, psychotic man with severe anger management issues and not to forget your sick twisted way of destruction which you
are hiding so magnificently and shamelessly under the frame of love." He continued with harsh words, and I was lying there with my head hung low, silently taking
the pain which rose in my chest. Everytime I get reminded of my actions I feel the pain enveloping me in its dark arms, taking away every bit of my peace.

"Just f*cking stay away from her life from now !" Pushing my face up forcefully, he caught my throat, pressing on my wind pipe. The familiar black arms started approaching me, as he repeated the same words again and again.

"Y/N...Angel" Unknowingly I breathed out her name very softly, while falling onto the ground again. But being so close to my face, he heard me.

"She's not your angel! Do you understand! You are the bloody thorn in her life, which has
hurt her, killed her, ruined her! I swear, if I wasn't holding myself, for letting her punish you by getting out of her life, I'd have plucked the thorn away and killed you, discarding you, far away."

I could hear footsteps running down towards our direction. From the corner of my eye, I saw security guards yelling in out direction.

I didn't hear anything thereafter, as the hits resumed. Each of the hit he delivered to me, I was losing my consciousness bit by bit,  My fingers laid flat on the ground, shivering with the jolts of hits, while I saw the last of the lights escaping my vision. The dark sky, blurred, as my body gave up, but not before listening to the most dreaded words, which shook my heart, clenched it to maximum.

"I will take her away from you. She is not gonna see you face anymore" 

" no--p-p-please don't." I whispered.

With that those guards made Seojun calm down and I lost myself to the darkness.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

❀ 7 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫....

Flickering my eyelashes, I tried to open my sore eyes. With spinning head, and hurting body, trying and finally able to part my eyelids, as my toes curled but shot a painful breath through me. Relaxing my fingers, I tried to move them, but they felt too
stiff. 

"You are awake!" A squeaky voice shouted as I looked up to see a nurse saying, as she hovered over me, keeping the files away on the table, and started checking my IV and pulse, before making me sip few gulps of water and affirming that I'm fine.

"Let me call your brothers. They were worried sick." She strolled away, leaving me alone,
as the haziness covering my head started clearing away. The moris of Seojun Hyung beating me came back, along with the kicks, beatings, blood, my body lying down on the ground barely conscious, his threats and lastly his promise to snatch my angel away from me.

I shuddered at the mere recall of that. The way his voice carried the determination to take my Y/N away, the way he was desperate

to kill and burn me under his watch, the way his eyes looked ferocious when I breathed her name, stating her to not make her leave me on the brink of collapse made me clutch the bedsheet.

I closed my eyes painfully, at my own conclusion that she hates me. The self made conclusion had my heart clutched into vines of thorns, what will happen when I'll have to live through her hate. What will happen when he will take away my reason to smile.

"Y/N!" I whimpered her name, fighting with the raw raging waves of emotions, that lurked inside me. After gifting my baby so much pain, I do not have any right to complain about but I am selfish. Pitifully, the ruins had snatched away my rights. I can no longer claim my angel's heart, cause I'm the one who had crushed it with every pain possible. I can no longer shove away other men from looking at her with loving eyes, cause I'm the one that who had shamed the word love, with my monstrous deeds. But she can never leave me. Never ever.

The door clicked open, and my eyes looked up, finding my hyungs, Jisoo and the nurse from earlier strolling inside. Offering a nod to the nurse, she left us alone after making sure I was feeling well. Jisoo hugged me tightly while crying as I calmed her down. After few minutes, she slept in my embrace probably die to exhaustion.

Jimin after that, finally came towards me.

“How are you feeling? Is any
of your body part aching unbearably?" Lifting my bandaged arm, Jimin slowly pressed the area around it, gauging my expressions.

"I'm okay." Despite the pain, I
opted to ignore it. I deserve all the pain.

"I am so sorry Taehyung I -"

"Leave it. I don't wanna hear your apologies." Cutting Jimin off, I turned my head to the other side. He chuckled sadly making me sad too but he deserves a punishment and not just me. Mochi hurt me too. I told him not to all of this and look where it led us too.

But a question lingered my mind...who told her the truth. The question itself made my eyes turn two shaded darker. My fists clenched.

"Who told her about the bet?" Asking coldly I expected their confused reactions but seeing their expressions turned into somewhat angry and bitter made me scared.

"Why don't you see the betrayer yourself soulmate?"
Jimin said making me confuse even more but all of that vanished when the door opened to reveal the biggest shock of my life.

"Missed me Hyung!?"

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲!!(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!

I ᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏғᴛ ғᴘʀ Tᴀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜɪᴍ(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜!

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧?

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠?

ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗴᑌᑎᗯOO? ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪO YOᑌ TᕼIᑎK ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷᗴ ᕼIՏ ᖇᗴᗩᑕTIOᑎ?

𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬/𝗡 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁?

☯︎𝕯𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜𝖘☯︎

ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳʳʳʳʳ!❣︎

𝒷𝓎ℯ 𝒷𝓎ℯ ❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 231 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...
6.2K 158 5
there are 7 bullies of the university... there from rich family... they love to bully students whether they are from same grade or their junior or th...
44.9K 1.4K 56
Y/N is as usual breathtaking beautiful girl. She is a very sensitive girl. She used to love a person with all her heart. Allah had also given her the...
567K 25.2K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...