πš‚πšžπš–πš–πšŽπš›πšπš’πš–πšŽ πš‚πšŠπšπš—...

By Parc_ferme

Many summers ago, Monaco changed for Emiko once and for all, because of one beautiful boy. Years later she's... More

Preface/ Characters
Playlist
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 38
Chapter-39
Chapter -40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63

Chapter-37

1.8K 61 15
By Parc_ferme

A/n: AAAAAA IM SO SORRRYYY the update completely slipped my mind it's not like I'm doing much this summer I've  just been taking naps and eating endlessly 😭 but some how my pea brain forgot to update. I'm sorry! I hope you enjoy this update :)

I was back home, I already felt a little better now that I was in a place that was comfortable to me. Katsumi had asked me to come meet her today, Vanessa's casting directors wanted to know my opinion on the people they had casted to play my characters.

I was happy, I had something to look forward to now! I mean, I could start working on the concluding season of my show but there's only so much a person can write before being exhausted. I got dressed for the day and was on my way out when my phone started ringing, it was Yuki!

"Hi! How have you been?" He asked in a cheerful tone.

"I'm good! How are you doing?"

"I'm very good! I decided to come home for a bit before heading to Australia."

"That sounds nice! I hope you're having fun."

"I am, I'm heading out for breakfast with my friends what are you up to?"

"I'm going to my agent's office, we're going to discuss about my movie's cast." I smiled.

"That sounds so fun! So what does the rest of your day look like?"

"Hmmm, maybe I'll come back home and try to get some writing done for the last season of my show."

"I hope you're writing me some lines." He laughed.

"If you want to make another appearance I can definitely!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes!"

"That would be so cool! Oh my god! I'm so excited to work with you again."

"The pleasure is all mine." I looked at my watch, "I have to go for now. I'll talk to you soon!"

"Bye! Have a good meeting." He ended the call.

It was a little strange, but it was nice nonetheless. I hadn't spoken to him in a while, maybe I should too start calling people out of the blue instead of getting sad over feeling like I had been left alone.

And then I felt a tinge of guilt, I had left Charles all alone. Well, not exactly but he was hurt and I could see it in his eyes.

I entered Katsumi's office, she was looking at some paperwork when I entered. She greeted me and invited me to take a seat, she asked me how my trip had been, what I was up to and how I was doing.

"The trip was good but I didn't like being away from home for so long."

"You're home now! So how are you feeling about writing some more?"

"I'll start with my concluding season soon, but as of now I'm really interested in the movie. I know my work there is done but it's like, a story I've held so close to my heart for so long." I explained.

"Now...About that. Vanessa has a proposal and I really hope you take it up." Katsumi said, not even trying to hide the excitement on her face.

"What is it?"

"How do you feel about directing the movie?"

"WHAT?" My jaw hit the ground.

Katsumi explained it further, of course, there would be a whole production team who knew what they were doing, cinematographers, lighting experts and other technicians; It's just that Vanessa felt that the story was so personal she didn't feel like anyone could portray it the way I wanted to. She really was a writer'a producer- she wanted to do the story justice.

At first I looked at Katsumi blankly, was this a risk I wanted to take? Was I even capable of taking up such a big responsibility? I really needed to think about this first, I wanted to talk to someone. I wanted to talk to him. Charles would know the right things to say and he would be honest, but above all he'd tell me to rise the occasion.

I got home and looked at the time, I could decide to call him depending on if it was a decent hour. And then I realised he was probably on his flight to Australia, I was going to have to wait for a while and think of this all by myself. I decided to send him a text anyway.

You: I want to tell you something

You: give me a call when you're free :)

To my surprise the texts actually got through, that meant I had caught him before he hopped onto his flight. In a matter of seconds I had a text message, it wasn't from him, but I was happy to see the name flash across my screen anyway.

Yuki: Are you free this evening?

You: Yes I am!

Yuki: Good! I'm bringing a friend of mine to Osaka I was wondering if you could join us, take us to all the cool places😎

You: I'd love to! I'd like to warn you before hand every place I'll be taking you to is just a nice place to eat I don't really go out for anything else💀

Yuki: Done! I'll see you in a few hours

Another thing to look forward to! I could consider this as a celebration for being offered the possibility of directing my own story- this was a dream. I still wanted to to talk to Charles about it, my messages went through but he wasn't seeing them. I wasn't going to ruin my evening over this.

I got dressed for the outing, sent Yuki a text about the location and told him that I was leaving. He sent me a thumbs up. A while later, I arrived to the restaurant but couldn't seem to spot Yuki, so I called him up.

"Hey! Where are you? I'm already here."

"It's taking a while! Why don't you get inside and find yourself a nice table?"

"Okay! Approximately how far away are you?"

"Not too far away- oh! Also, sorry I can't make it."

"What?"

"Only my friend is here. I couldn't come."

"What am I supposed to talk to about your-" I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

"Are you Emiko? Yuki's good friend?" I turned around to face the person I had been missing so bad.

I didn't say a word, I just wrapped my arms around him for a hug. "Yeah but I know this guy named Charles better." I met his bright eyes. The smile on his face grew wider, he was so adorable.

We headed into the restaurant, found ourselves a nice table and took a seat. I was still recovering from the butterflies he gave me, this was so incredibly cute I couldn't bring myself to stop smiling.

I told him about the discussion Katsumi and Vanessa had, what they concluded and now it won't be just my screenplay debut but also directing if I agreed to it.

"You're good at whatever you set your mind to, so go for it." He said.

"Are you sure? What if it's the most horrible movie on this planet?"

"It'll still be the best thing I've ever watched-"

He was interrupted by my phone that was buzzing in my pockets, whoever it was better have a good reason to call me up right now. It was my mother, I panicked a little, it could be an emergency.

"Your boyfriend is in town!?" She asked.

"Why do you know?"

"I know everything! You better bring him home. Tomorrow!"

"Mom! I appreciate the sentiment but I don't want to rush-"

"I'm only asking you to bring him for lunch, I'm not telling you to marry him!"

"I'll ask him and tell you." I sighed.

"Ask him right now."

I put my phone down, he was looking  at me expectantly, "So Charles, my mother somehow figured out you're in town." I said visibly turning red.

"I did run into some fans maybe they posted pictures." He shrugged.

"How are you not worried that my mother is literally all in your social media presence?"

"I've got a lot of fans Ma Chérie." He winks.

"And, you can definitely refuse don't feel pressured to say yes to this." I said, "My mom wants to meet you over lunch tomorrow."

"Sounds good! Is she still on the phone line?" He asked pointing to my phone.

"Yeah she is."

"May I?" He said taking my phone, "Hello Mrs. Nohara! I'll be there with Emiko tomorrow."

I couldn't hear what the two of them were talking about but it went on for a while, after the call ended we continued with our meal. To make my heart melt even more, turns out he had driven straight from the airport to this place, having Yuki coordinate the surprise.

"Now take me to your house I'm sleepy and cold." He pouted.

"It's not as fancy as the hotels you've had me stay at, you've been warned." I said.

"Any place that you call home is by default more comforting to me than a hotel room." He placed a kiss on cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 519 19
Charles Leclerc and Athena Laurent used to date until One day she found out she was pregnant. Charles had just signed a contract with Ferrari and he'...
879K 12.7K 65
Olivia moves to Monaco out of nowhere after her life falls apart back home. With a few suitcases in hand, she begins a journey bigger than she could'...
69.1K 1.3K 21
When Emilia moves to Monaco to start her college career, the last thing she expected was to meet Arthur Leclerc, a famous Formula 1 driver. As they s...
32.1K 871 36
»»-----γ€€β˜…γ€€-----«« her who falls in love with the boy who made her cut classes and him the ladies man of the paddock »»-----γ€€β˜…γ€€-----«« "You can keep m...