You're My Mission| B.Barnes (...

By trillest_lvhh

People always wondered what would've happened if Steve had went back in time to Peggy and His relationship wi... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.

13.

1.8K 107 6
By trillest_lvhh

Bucky

Y/N pulled away quickly as I looked at her confused "I'll be back" she said as I watched her walk off quickly as she walked a little funny making me chuckle some. I then noticed I was hard and went to the nearest bathroom to fix myself.
I closed the stall and locked it before looking up at the ceiling. "Shit" I cursed to myself. "It's like being a damn teenager all over again"I said to myself unbuttoning my pants and pulling it down along with my underwear. I did a couple of strokes and immediately came fixing my clothes before walking out the stall.

I went to go wash my hands as I felt my phone vibrate seeing Sam calling me. I hurried and cried my hands placing the phone to my ear. "What?" I simply answered "Sharon found the guy and we're heading out now" He informed. "Okay I'll be there in a moment, I'm leaving to bathroom now" I assured as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I then looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. "It was just a dance" I assured myself before heading out the bathroom to see Y/N come downstairs dressed in a pair of jeans and a simple shirt.

She just looked down at her phone not paying me any mind as we all met up outside the building. "You two ready?" Sam asked as I did a simple head nod as we got into a car going to the location where Nagel was hiding out at making more serums. We finally got out as Sharon gave us all ear pieces. "Don't take too long" Sharon said to us.

"I'll stay out here and be look out you guys just handle getting the information". Y/N instructed placing her ear piece in her ear. "No, we're Not leaving you out here you don't even have a gun" I brought up. "We got it covered just go inside" Sharon assured as I looked back at Sharon and Y/N before going inside with Zemo and Sam. I looked behind me covering Zemo and Sam along with looking back at Y/N as she was okay.

"Trust me when I tell you. she can cover her own" Zemo assured as I finally looked at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked aggravated as he simply just smiled and continued walking. We started heading upstairs into a hidden lab as we seen a man listening to music and creating more serums.

I walked up behind him placing a gun to his head as he slowly placed his hands up in surrender. "Turn around" I simply said as he did as told. "Why are you still creating these serums and who are you working for?" Sam asked as Nagel sat there quietly. Sam grabbed him by his shirt standing him up roughly.

"You seem like a pretty smart guy. So you better become conversational real quick." Sam threatened. "How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk." Nagel offered as I placed the gun back to his head pulling the seat back on the gun. "What about now?" I simply asked as he closed his eyes.

"I was brought into HYDRA's Winter Soldier Program to pick up their work after the five failed test subjects in Siberia. When HYDRA fell, I was recruited by the CIA." He started off as Sam and I continued to listen. "Hurry guys We have company" we heard Sharon say in our ear pieces beginning to hear men gun shots and men groaning. Nagel continued to talk.

"I was a god. I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do. But mine was going to be different." He expressed as sam and I just looked at each other. "They had blood samples from an American test subject with semi-stable traces of serum in his system. After much labor, I was able to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood." He explained as I immediately thought to Isaiah.

"But Before I was able to complete my work, I turned to dust. Then when I returned, it was five years later, program had been abandoned, so I came here. The Power Broker was more than happy to fund the recreation of my work." He started off with a smile. "No clunky machines or jacked up bodies. Mine was going to be subtle, optimized, perfect." He expressed.

"And Karli Morgenthau?" Sam asked "She called and asked if I could help someone named Donya Madani. Poor woman has tuberculosis. Typical of overpopulation in displacement camps like that." He informed. ""Well, what happened to her?" I asked. "Not my pig. Not my farm." Nagel simply answered as Sam and I looked at each other. "Guys we got to go" Sharon said as her and Y/N ran in as we looked over at them and Zemo immediately shot Nagel causing us to immediately pull Zemo back. We then noticed Zemo firing his gun set fire to something in the lab as we immediately started to run out the lab as the flames got bigger.

We soon made it out as we were greeted by people from every direction shooting at us. "To the left" sam said as I ignored him beginning to shoot and clear out the way as my gun ran out of bullets and I let out an aggravated groan.

"I said to the right!" Sam expressed over the gun shots as Sharon and Y/N ignored him continuing to shoot. "Boys not now please?" Sharon asked. "I was clearing the way!" I responded. "I came out first. You were supposed to follow me!" Sam expressed continuing to shoot. "And where are we now?" I asked looking at him. "It's in every action movie!" He stressed. "Oh my Gosh" Y/N simply said stepping out shooting all three men that was left shooting at us with such ease taking each of them down with one shot.

Sam and I just looked at her "y'all were taking too long and I was tired of being shot at" She admitted. "Okay let's get Zemo and let's go" Sam said beginning to run as I seen a person about to shoot at Y/N and I immediately snatched a pole off of the side of one a shipping containers and threw it

straight through the man's chest pinning him against another shipping container. "You missed one" I sarcastically said to
Y/N as she just looked at me. "I let you have that one" She argued. "Mhm" I simply hummed with a smirk. "Let's go" she said "yeah let's do that" I simply said with a small smirk. We then caught up with Sam and Sharon seeing Zemo pull up in a car. "Do that again and I will kill you" I threatened Zemo "wouldn't dream of it" he said as I got into the front seat and Y/N and Sam got into the back.

"You aren't going to move up your seat Are you?" I heard Sam ask behind me. "No" I simply answered. We went back to Sharon's place getting our things before heading out to Riga where Zemo had a place to stay at.

Everyone was sleep on our private flight to Riga as I was just up thinking about Y/N and I at the party and she hasn't said one word about it nor has she really been talking to me since then. I looked over at her as she was curled up on the couch sleep. I got up taking my leather jacket off that was on top of my hoodie and placed it over her body.

She moved around some but continued to sleep peacefully. I just sat back in my seat and closed my eyes trying to get some sleep before the madness started once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.2K 101
[complete!] "π˜πŽπ” π‘π„π€πƒπ˜?" "𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄." 𝐉ames "Bucky" Barnes had been lost for a very, very long time. He didn't know what i...
13.1K 433 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...
308K 7.3K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...
39K 778 38
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - Part 3 Book for those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots abou...