The Alpha's Daughter

By RachelMarie1219

Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fi... More

To The Readers
Character Introduction
One | The Past
Two | Alliances
Three | Waterfall
Four | Sibling
Five | Rouge's
Six | Meeting
Seven | Mall
Eight | Pre-Party
Nine | Party
Ten | Banishment
Eleven | Interrogation
Twelve | Nala
Thirteen | Leaving
Fourteen | Pain
Fifteen | Arguement
Sixteen | Taken
Seventeen | Guilt
Eighteen | Lead
Ninteen | Safe
Twenty | Hospital
Twenty One | Reprimanded
Twenty Two | Revelation
Twenty Three | Scheme
Twenty Four | Office
Twenty Five | Pressure
Twenty Six | Alpha's
Twenty Seven | Shopping
Twenty Eight | Celebration
Twenty Nine | Challenge
Thirty | Questions
Thirty One | Gunfire
Thirty Two | Recovery
Thirty Three | Dream
Thirty Five | Tanner
Thirty Six | Phone Call
Thirty Seven | New Problem
Thirty Eight | Uncle
Thirty Nine | 21 Questions
Fourty | Edgar
Fourty One | Last Day
Fourty Two | Early Lunch
Fourty Three | Tour Guide Tyler
Fourty Four | Next Step
Fourty Five | Visit For A Meeting
Fourty Six | I Promise
Fourty Seven | Mental Discipline P1
Fourty Eight | Mental Discipline P2
Fourty Nine | Heat
Fifty | I Love You
Fifty One | Action
Fifty Two | Rat On A Plane
Fifty Three | Vamipire King
Fifty Four | New Plan
Fifty Five | Plan In Action
Fifty Six | Ringing Alden
Fifty Seven | Yes Or No
Fifty Eight | The Day Of
Fifty Nine | Blood Battle
Sixty | Lucas
Sixty One | Apprentice
Sixty Two | Decisons.
Sixty Three | Three Months
Epilogue
Thankyou

Thirty Four | Marked

139 4 0
By RachelMarie1219

Nova

Waking up I go to snuggle into Lucas's chest until I realize it's a pillow. Opening my eyes I look around the room to find it as empty as it was the first time I woke up. The feeling of being alone quietly creeps upon me making me a little sad. I understand that everyone is trying to get the plan into motion, but I at least figured Lucas would be there for me when I woke up this time. I've never liked this room after I was kidnapped. I hate that I'm in the same one reliving the memory over again. It's like this room is a haunting reminder of my past. I don't like it one bit. I was pulled from my thoughts when the door opens. Ralph walks in with a bright smile that I couldn't help but to return one back.

"How you doing, Cupcake?" He asks causing me to smile and roll my eyes.
"Better now, Muffin."

He laughs a little and take a seat next to me. We don't say anything for a minute until I turn to look at him.

"Where is everyone?"
"They're all getting everything into motion." He replies.
"Did they add on to the plan?"
"Yeah, would you like to hear it?" He asks turning his whole chair to face me. I smile and nod my head.

"Okay so we are going along with your original plan, but we fear that the rouges could still be watching us so we have to sell it more by telling the pack. If they're watching then they will hear the news as well. I just hope that when Alpha and Noah announce it to the pack they're able to sell it. When that's being done you'll be moved to your room so no one will see you, but we'll have to mask your scent. There's another part of the plan that I'm leaving your dad to explain because it's not my right to tell you." He says the last part while squeezing my hand in support.
"Sounds like a great plan. So when will you go talk to Tanner?"
"Probably a couple hours after the meeting with the pack. Nova, I hate to tell you this, but I don't think you're going to be the one to kill him.." Ralph says while looking around the room.
"It's okay. I figured that much. Besides I have a better plan."
"And what would that be?" He ask's.

Before I could answer the door opens up and in walks Marcus and Landon. Landon walks over to Ralph and ruffles his sons hair causing Ralph to jump away from him. The action causing everyone in the room besides Ralph to laugh.

"Traitor.." Ralph mumbles to me as he walks out the door causing me to smile at him.
"How are you?" Marcus asks as him and Landon give me a hug.

They've always been like uncles to Noah and I.

"I'm feeling good. I'm excited to get everything rolling. The sooner it starts the sooner it will be over, you know?"
"Yeah, we understand. We're just sorry you have to go through all of this." Landon states.
"It's not anyones fault here. It's Tanner's and the rouge's fault."
"Yeah but if our border patrol's were doing a better job you would have never got kidnapped or shot." Marcus states matter of factly causing Landon to lower his head.
"Like I said it's no one's fault. They were going to get through no matter what. Our guards were killed all because they wanted to get to me. That's not our fault or anyone's fault. They can only do the best they can.." I say while squeezing Landon's hand in comfort like Ralph did to me earlier.

Landon looks up and gives me a smile. I can tell he's feeling guilty because he's the one who controls the training and patrols, but I don't blame him. It's not like he knew. The door opens again and my dad, Noah and Lucas all step in leaving Marcus and Landon to each hug me and leave. I look between my dad and Noah and wait for them to say something. I try my hardest not to glance at Lucas, but I can feel his eyes on me. I continue to ignore it feeling a little stupid for thinking he would still be here with me when I woke up. My dad and Noah finally decided to both take their seats on either side of me.

"Ralph filled me in with the new plans, but said there was something else that you had to explain because it wasn't his place to tell me."

My dad, Noah, and Lucas all share looks. No one makes a move to speak first causing me to get annoyed.

"Can someone please tell me what it is? It can't be that serious!"
"We came here to update you on the plans, but since Ralph told you everything and left the hard part for us I guess we might as well say something." Noah says looking at my dad and Lucas.

Lucas's goes step forward, but my dad shoots him a 'let me' look causing me to look at them both curiously.

"So in order for us to continue our plan, the pack can't be able to feel you.." my dad starts off.
"Please don't finish your sentence if it involves turning me rouge or putting silver on me."
"No no, Goddess no!" Noah quickly says.
"Then please continue."
"You know what, we'll just leave you with Lucas so he can explain." Noah says getting up.

My dad follows in suite and leaves the room. I look over to Lucas and he has a straight face. He finally decides to come sit next to me after a minute then breaks the silence.

"Look, I know you only marked me as revenge and don't want to be with me, but there's no other way of making the pack not feel you unless I mark you." He states with a monotone voice.

I just stare at him shocked. He looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

"Are you kidding me?"
"What?" He asks annoyed.
"Are you fucking stupid or something?"
"Excuse me?" He asks angrily.
"We'll it's a simple question, really. Are you stupid?"
"Nova, don't start with this shit." He snaps causing me to roll my eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes at me." He mumbles annoyed.
"Look, Alpha Titus! I don't know where you got the impression that I marked your for revenge and don't want to be with you, but you're dead wrong. First of all if I wanted to get revenge on Tanner I wouldn't have marked you. In case you forgot.. I got my revenge when I publicly humiliated him in a fight, called him out in front of the pack on him being a traitor, then laughed in his ear about killing his brother. I didn't need to mark you for that. In case you also forgot, he tried telling you I would always chose him over you. I made a point he never had a chance for that when I marked you. Secondly, if I didn't want to be with you, I wouldn't have kissed you or even allowed you in my bed. Hell! I wouldn't want you anywhere near me, Alpha!" I snapped angrily then turned away from him to calm down Gracie who well hell bent on me letting her out.

"Well I-" he starts but is cut off when I put my hand up.
"What?" He asks after my action.
"I'm trying to calm Gracie down. She's hell bent on me letting her out to give you a piece of her damn mind."
"So let her.." He states causing me to look at him like he's crazy.
"What?" He asks confused.
"You really don't want that.."

We sit in silence for a minute until I scoot over in my bed and pull the blankets back. It's much easier to do now since I'm all healed and not feeling any pains. The only reason I'm still here is because of the plan. Lucas slips his shoes off then climbs in next to me with a soft sigh. We he's laid down I climb into his lap and sat side ways then laid my head in the crook of his neck. His scent and touch is plenty enough to calm Gracie and myself down leaving me feeling content.
He was surprised at first then after I stop moving he slowly wraps his right arm around my waist and lays his left hand on my hip. The way he is touching me is causing involuntary goose bumps to show all over my body. He much have noticed this because he squeezes my hip a little bit. The action turns me on and caused me to squeeze my legs together.

"You smell amazing." He whispers to me while moving his hand down to cup my ass.
"So do you." I state smelling his own arousal.
"Nova.." He says in a voice full of struggle.

I look pull back and look into his eyes. They go from pitch black and green several times before settling on green. I smile at him then lean forward and kiss his cheek. I continue to lay soft kisses down his jaw to his neck and stopped once I reached his mark. He tenses up slightly from the anticipation. I smirk to myself before softly blowing on to the mark. He squeezes against me as his whole body shutters. It makes me happy knowing I have this strong of effect on him with such a small action. I slowly lick his mark and then suck on it causing him to groan in pleasure while raising his hips into me.

"Don't start something you can't finish, Peaches." He says in a strained voice.
"Yes, Alpha." Gracie purrs out in my head causing me to smile.
"Of course. Wouldn't want you to get to excited, Wolfie boy." I whisper then kiss his mark.

He grabs my by my hair and pulls me away to look up at him.

"Stop calling me that." He says while smirking.
"You don't like it." I fake pout causing him to raise his eyebrow.
"Nothing about me says I'm a boy." He states matter of factly.

I try to look away while smiling, but his grip in my hair tightens holding my head in place. I could melt into a puddle right now if I could. His eyes dart from my neck to my lips. I can tell he wants to mark me, but can't bring himself to ask. I raise my hand to his cheek causing his eyes to instantly find mine. While looking directly into his eyes I tilt my head to the side giving him full access to my neck then bite my lip while closing my eyes. He sucks in a sharp breath and pulls my to him. He peppers kisses down my jaw to my neck like I did to him. I know he's looking for the best spot. He does it for a couple more seconds before kissing the soft spot between my shoulder and neck. His kiss sends the most powerful spark through my body. I tense up and let out I quiet moan. I feel him lips turn into a smile from his discovery.

I pull back from him causing him to growl dissatisfied with my actions. I smile at him while I reposition my self on his lap facing him and sit down. Sitting down on him I feel his hard member in his pants and my hips move on their own accord grinding slowly back and forth. After letting out a soft moan he grabs me by my hip and the back of my neck and pulling me into a kiss. It started off slowly but after I pulled his bottom lip into my mouth and sucked on it the kiss turned hungry. He pulled away quickly causing me to whimper. My whimper made him look at me softy then he tilted my neck to the side. Leaning forward into my neck I feel his canines scrape across the sensitive spot on my next.

I go to grind on him again but stop when he pushing my hips down on to his and sinks his teeth into my neck. I'm frozen in my spot by the sudden euphoric feeling coursing though my whole body. The sparks are going through out my whole body from head to toe at such a strong rate. It makes me moan out at the amazing feeling wishing I could always feel like this. He sinks his teeth in a little deeper after my moan causing me to gasp with the intense pleasure. He retracted his teeth and lick my mark. Pulling back at him I look at him through hazy eyes smiling. He is smiling just as much as me then reaches and grabs his phone. He called Noah and tells him it was done so they can call the pack meeting. I lay tiredly forward on his chest as he ends the call. He pulls the blanket up and over my shoulder tucking me into him.

"Do you want me to move off you in case you need to go do something?"
"Absolutely not. I won't be going no where. Besides even if I wanted to, Grey would fight to take control and keep me here." He says laughing.
"Grey is your wolf?"
"Yes ma'am." He states proudly causing me to hum in approval.
"Grey and Gracie.. amazing.."

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: Do you have any big scars? If so, from what?

Mine: Yes! I have two on my stomach! One's from an ileostomy reversal and the other if from a bowl resection!!

W/C: 2,313

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 125 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...
481K 14.8K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
61.7K 1.8K 39
Nevaeh, the pack servant, hopes her mate will one day take her to a love-filled world where there are no daily beatings on her schedule. But when th...
1.5M 37.7K 25
Brooklyn is a sweet and caring nineteen year old werewolf. Her dad is the alpha of the Blue Shadow pack. Brooklyn is his baby and he wants her to be...