the last kids on earth, but w...

By the_E-z_guy

so I'm going to give the world of TLKOE a little dash of me-ness and just change a couple things up. 1: the k... More

the store
the idiot
the treehouse
the raider
the ride
the dorks
the boyfriend
the dog
the ping pong table
the mask
the school
the photographer
the defenses
The mistake
the night
WARNING!
the confrontation.
the arsenal
the battle

the best friend

543 13 3
By the_E-z_guy

(Jack pov)

"Jack?" Quint asks his jaw dropping to the floor (not literally. he's not a zombie) "friend? how? what? when? I thought you were in Minnesota!"

"Alaska actually." I say in my chill cool guy voice, definitely not cracking with excitement "my car broke down in Oregon, so I decided to stop in Ol' Wakefield, California. almost forgot I ever lived here."

"Really?" Quint asks his jaw dropping even further "after that fight you had with dirk? I never would've forgot that."

"It wasn't much."

"You and dirk got in a huge fight!"

"Nothing to bad happened."

"You both got suspended until summer!"

"Really? Dang, I forgot a lot of stuff."

"HOW?"

I just shrugged and grabbed my present for Quint from my duffel bag. an assault rifle.

"a gun?" Quint asked picking it up gingerly, "how do you really work it exactly-"

I nab the gun out of my best bud's hand, spin around and filled a zombie, that broke into Quint's house, with lead.

"wanna go to my place?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 236 18
It has been two years since the death of Princess Nya, and everyone is still grieving. King Jay never comes out of his newly formed castle as everyth...
156K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
364K 12.4K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
12.4K 155 30
Leo has been taken by Karai from the subway tunnel where his brothers are, poisoned. Why did she take him? Could it be...she loves him?! (Takes place...