Legacies Part 2

By zoethefierce

The kids of Percabeth stories, full of drama, heartbreak, quests, love, adulthood and more. Based off Percabe... More

Part 20: Run, Run, Running
Part 21: Why?
Part 22: Praying and Flying
Part 23: The Anti-Aphrodite
Part 24: Charlie's 16th B-Day START READING HERE
Part 24 Part 2: The Dream
Part 24 Part 3: The Attack
Part 25: The Hospital
Part 26: The Date
Part 27: The Date Part 2
Part 29: Glitter and LGBTQ+
Part 31: The Neighborhood
Part 32: Furniture Shopping
Chapter 33: Texting
Part 34: Interrogation
Part 35: The Surprise
Part 36: Quest
Part 37: The Talk
Part 38: The Sad Talk
Part 39: The Plan
Part 40: Burning Truth
Part 41: Artemis
Part 42: Zeus
Part 43: Running and Darting
Part 44: Hera Part 2
Part 45: Hera Part 3 (Luck)
Part 46: The Prophecy?
Part 47: Prophecy Continued
Part 48: The Lovebirds
Part 49: Mellie
Part 50: Keisha
Part 51: The Battle of Wills
Part 52: Battle of the Words
Part 53: The Fallout
Part 54: The Terms
Part 55: The Return
Part 56: Surprise!
Part 57: A Night Out, for Everyone
A/N: 2
Part 54: That Night Part 1
Part 55: That Night Part 2
Part 56: That Night Part 3
Part 57: That Night Part 4
Part 58: That Night Part 5
Part 58: Graduation
Part 59: Camp Half-Blood Prep
Part 60: Camp Half-Blood Drive
Part 61: Camp Half-Blood
Part 62: Camp Half-Blood 2
Part 63: Camp Half-Blood 3
Part 64: Camp Half-Blood 4
Part 65: Camp Half-Blood Part 5
Part 66: Revenge
Part 67: Dance Drama
Part 68: News
Part 69: Too Much

Part 30: The Secret

93 1 0
By zoethefierce

Percy's POV

It's been a night since, well... Luke told us. We've been trying to adjust but it's been 10 years of calling him a him... instead of a her. A big change.

After she told us, we congratulated him, and we didn't really care. We weren't homophobic or anything, so I just had another daughter now. I honestly liked that idea.

Since she told us, Annabeth has been taking her to a makeup artist to teach her how to do it, and the hair stylist to style her hair more feminine.

They also went clothes shopping, which Luke, or Bianca (her new name), loved.

But tonight was the night we would tell all the other kids and Bianca was really nervous. She looked so different now. She was wearing frill-laced jeans with a mint green ruffled shirt. Plus, sparkly purple high-tops.

We were waiting for all the kids to come downstairs. They filed down, one by one. I had them sit down.

I looked at Bianca, she gulped. "I, I have something to say." She said. I noticed how recently her voice had been higher, and more feminine.

She said, "I am... transgender."

Everyone stared blankly for a second, then Zoe got up and hugged her. "We always knew, you know that right? I saw you wearing my makeup." Zoe said, smiling.

Bianca said, "I know it's weird, and now there are more girls in the family, but I think I look and feel more like a girl."

Silena walked up to her, "I am glad you're my sister."

And we were all good again. It would take some adjusting, yes, but we had a loving family. We were all up to it.

"Well, I guess we better repaint your room." I said.

Annabeth shook her head. "No, we don't have to."

Everyone looked confused.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Annabeth went to answer it. She came in holding a package and opening it.

"We don't have to repaint the room because I've built a new house for us. In a new neighborhood. With the 7." She said, holding up a pic.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys! P.S. I got 50 views!

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 285 70
Mortals will meet Percabeth. It will go on until they started, to until they're married and have kids. Some of the mortals will have parts to get rev...
15.4K 252 40
Please read: The cover and title goes credit to @khadijiah1. I got the idea from @khadijiah1. The idea will be from @khadijiah1. Anyone, I am new to...
2.4K 23 18
STATUS: DISCONTINUED. The Giant War is now over, the campers finally able to settle in after so long. The Gods have given the heroes their rewards...
2.2K 19 29
When first meeting Jason gets jealous and with further fights Percy's past is discovered how will they react? Is our hero really okay? Gaea has plan...